I think we can all agree that this is arguably the best JRPG ever made

I think we can all agree that this is arguably the best JRPG ever made.

Attached: persona-5-2.jpg (1746x2147, 1.12M)

I would rank it highly on that list, I don't know that it would be #1 though.

No, it's not

Attached: 220px-Suikoden2_NA.jpg (220x215, 27K)

No this is

Attached: latest.jpg (1435x1460, 382K)

no
style over substance
whatever that means

Why stop at JRPG??? Just say it's the greatest game of all time? Or or just claim it's the best piece of media ever created? Humanity's most impressive conjuration as well maybe?

Essential cum'brain-core

It's not the best JRPG in its own series

It means the menus look cool but the game is actually just a generic weeb game with high school and waifus. It has the appearance of being unique without actually being unique.

> it is stated that Nyx is in fact a living being outside reality the size of a celestial body known as "the Planet Eater," that drifted space in a dormant state. Eventually, this being collided with the Earth, and ended up entering Earth's orbit becoming its moon, but leaving its psyche on the surface. This "wave-like psyche" stood a contradiction to the already existing life on earth, which was still at a very primitive state. In order to resist this contradiction, the lifeforms on Earth had a period of evolution and developed a collective subconsciousness in which the lifeforms locked away the psyche of Nyx by suppressing its psyche with their own thoughts. Nyx's physical body entered a healing process after the colliding with the Earth from within Earth's moon. By the time Persona 3 takes place, that process was just about done. The Fall is the process in which Nyx's psyche re-enters its physical body, giving Nyx its original form back, meaning a paradox for life on Earth, and thus the end of the world.

>it makes a quick mention of the Great Will (a recurring power in the main series), stating that Gods and Demons emerge from humans as another means to defend their psyche from Nyx.

sorry, wrong pic

Attached: dq5.jpg (500x702, 136K)

Paper Mario is better.

Don't know about best ever made but i loved it

Don't know why people have started to rip on it here lately. Probably the same people who jerk off The Witcher 3 and Nier Automata all the time

Yeah that's it.

Attached: fatlus.png (630x662, 549K)

Just like Nier Automata its main selling point is jizzmind pandering

It's the best game ever because it has the best girl, Hifumi

who

STYLE

GRACE

KONG

FACE

P5 is the most based and redpilled persona and smt game in atlus history. Oy faggots on here hate it cause its new and popular. Watch in 10 years you all will praise it like persona 3

Persona 5 is a top 500 JRPG. Now if we wanted a REAL GOAT JRPG...

Attached: Valkyrie-Profile-Lenneth-teaser.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

If it's your first Persona game, maybe. It's not even the best in the series

AAAAAAHHHH I WANT TO FUCK CHIE SO BADLY I WANT TO LICK THE SWEAT OF HER ABS AND SNIFF HER THIGHS I WANT TO FUCKING HOLD HER HANDS AND MAKE LOVE TO HER IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION FOR SAFE PROCREATION AAAAH FUCK FUCK FUCK BROS WHY CANT I HAVE CHIE FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

It was until 3 houses came out.

SPBP