Untitled

Attached: EileenHead.png (800x600, 539K)

I fell in love with her when I was younger

Hahaha oh man what kind of weed cigarette blunts must they have been smoking to come up with THIS?! like it's so fucking crazy man, haha those fuckin' japs man those fuckin' japs, so damn wacky hahaha

tfw no giant GF

Attached: 0eb.jpg (511x960, 111K)

haha imagine what a BJ from those giant lips would feel like haha

>1 new post
Does anyone like Henry?

what was the point of this room? i can't take these jap horror games seriously with dumb shit like this

Attached: file.png (400x291, 185K)

I liked Henry, I relate to him quite a lot.

I know I'd try to flirt with that creature. Imagine how alone she must feel. Not many guys come around those parts of the otherworld and I bet the ones they do are scared shitless of her.

Harry was chill but can't compare to Richard Braintree.

Attached: Richard Chad Braintree.png (370x434, 191K)

>that one room where the spikes fall from the ceiling but stop right before they crush you
Always gets me

Attached: 1566299673675.jpg (915x859, 420K)

>make a giant face of an attractive woman
>realize it looks hot
>add a bunch of gunk and weird stuff to it
>it only makes it sexier

>I fell in love with her when I was younger
Explain how

I remember being so pumped for the room and it sucked ass. I killed myself.

He was fine? I guess?

I wish they had expanded more on the implication of him being a total shut-in, playing around with the idea of his entrapment being an ironic extension of his fear of ever interacting with the world beyond watching it from a distance.

Attached: Town Send.jpg (729x1200, 455K)

Who would you choose as gf.
Human Eileen or giant otherworld Eileen?
Keep in mind they both have their own pros and cons.
Human Eileen will allow you to have a normal relationship with her but the latter will protect you from all the other Silent Hill creatures.

>deep breathing and moaning
Can I fuck mommy’s head?

imagine how big her feet must be

is this a steatlh giantess thread?

Attached: final_destination_by_blazbaros-d91q3mu.png (1760x1100, 1.72M)

Is this the most unsettling thing in any video game? What the fuck were they thinking? If I was in Japan, I'd honestly hunt down the developers and ask for answers.

gibbe giant wife, please

Attached: roleplay___ko_fi_launch_by_zerohour99-dcjm88w.jpg (1697x1200, 1.29M)

>tfw giantess is impossible

what the fuck bros why why why

Attached: gresco.png (259x194, 10K)

FUCK SQUARE-CUBE LAW

Too bad no one can experience this gaintess because everyone got meme'd into selling their Wii U's off.

Attached: image000000(24).jpg (2592x1944, 1.17M)

i played this game for the first time last year and this moment didnt do anything for me because you faggots abused the shit out of this image.

Attached: image000000(25).jpg (2592x1944, 1.22M)

my first fap.

I kept mine. Hachi-chan is cute.

there is nothing to like he's a vessel for you to self-insert

I would talk to her and ask how she's feeling

I used to be terrified. Now I'm just aroused by it.

Best room is the one where there's a wheelchair with a shadow of a man laughing. 2spokky

What is it? Fatal Frame?

Tall Woman from Fatal Frame

>That scene where you look out your 2nd story window and her head can reach it

Autism time

im gonna ask this again since the last thread got 404

would you marry a +9 ft woman (JUST LIKE in pic related [chick in the righ]), she is completly healthy and she can move ok, but you have to deal with all the other bullshit, like: finding clothes, a big enough house, the judgment of society, etc. and most importantly supporting her and loving her despite all the previous shit?
are you strong enough?

i know pic related is shit, but is the only one that i have that gives a correct sense of scale

there are no wrong anwsers

Attached: buds_by_buxom_dd1q7fd.png (3492x2865, 175K)

If she wasn't so fucking fat, then sure, I'd have zero qualms with it.

That image speaks to me

>digital only
>censored
>region locked

Smart people are waiting until emulation is perfected before giving the Wii U's hidden gems a try. It's Nintendo's worst console in 20 years and one of the worst of all time.

>No she's not my type >475895708

When I was younger, my bedroom was on the second floor of the house, and I would always look outside the window while I fell asleep and imagine a pretty 2 story tall girl was looking in on me. I wish I could chat with her and ask how her day was.

I'm amazed that buxom's style hasn't changed one bit in the past 15 years. Also, I would do just about anything in the world to have a sweet giant wife, so yes.

Uhhh Yes Instantly Literally No Problem Seen

When I first played this game way back when, this scene was the first scene in the game to make me feel extremely unnerved.

There are several points in the game where you stare through holes/windows and watch Eileen, now "she's" watching you

If she looked like op's pic?
Yes.

Now that we're both watching each other, what happens next?

is this real?

Yes

>9ft+
Yes
>Obese
No

Penultimate means 2nd to last

I like it how you can go into that room with her and she makes ZERO comment about it.

>Smart people

My friend, I live in america and own the European limited edition. I went and bought both Wii U and game the second i heard it could be hacked and the custom firmware could load region locked discs. It still was one of the best gaming dreams come true for me. The impossible become possible.

This is my opinion on this part so take it for whats worth, but the censored shit affects you if you are the type of person that plays horror games with joke costumes. I don't like ever doing this because it kills the mood of the game. In 5 casual playsthroughs I have not come close to unlocking the nintendo skins they were replaced. Its literally a non issue for me and I was as upset as you are right now before i actually played the game.

2 out of 3 problems completely fixed. Trust me that the 3rd is not worth missing out on this game. It will never be emulatable unless there is progress made on emulating the Wii U tablet. As far as i know everyone is jacking off to the switch. Maybe a port at best in the future.

Attached: image000000(1).jpg (2592x1944, 1.16M)

...2nd to NONE

Alright you know what I tried to recover but vocabulary isn't having any of my shit so let's just ignore it and move on

>one of the worst of all time.
You know so little of game devices, young one.

>Da fuck are you lookin at bitch?

Attached: Grunkle stan unamused.gif (540x304, 245K)

bump

Why does this sound so familiar?

Don't leave meeee

The nature of this game and the way the ghost act spook me off from playing it, yet it's so interesting

DUUUR THIS GAME IS BORING BECAUSE IT ONLY TAKES PLACE IS ONE ROOM DUURRRR HURRRR DURRR

But it doesn't

Is that wii u fatal frame any good? Ive been thinking of buying a HDD for my wii u to expand the size for that game.

Because its what people always say when they see something remotely weird

Its my favorite Fatal Frame.

Takes place in the (not)Aokigara suicide forest making for a badass setting. Very heavy on lesbianism and suicide and how its a way out of a crumby life or a way to get back together with dead loved ones. Everytime i play it and im like "Damn no wonder Nintendo wanted to sweep this one under the rug." Probably has the best graphics on the system.