Games with this aesthetic

Games with this aesthetic

Attached: 1539030079898.jpg (2100x1713, 736K)

WAI IS TERE NO POK BAHN IN YO HAND!?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Play ___ game

Attached: Her.png (1200x848, 486K)

The Division for that snowy aesthetic.

Attached: The Division 4.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

Based pork bun poster

why is there no open world games set in toronto?

toronto sucks

>tfw no akira open world game

Sleeping Dogs

It came out? I've must have been asleep or something.

I'd ask for a Switch port but it would probably run like trash on it because Ubisoft.

I'd play it.

It's on the to-do list.

This right here. I’d love an open world action game that lets me run my own bosozoku gang in Neo-Tokyo. Drive around smashing up other bikers with metal pipes and bats. Run from cops. Fuck around in shops and arcades looking for recruits and chicks.

PC version is insanely well optimized that it ran on High without hitches on my toaster.

I doubt they'd do a port after all this time tho.

Attached: The Division 5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

What's the state of the game? Still has a community? I really enjoyed it but got it near it's end on sale for barely a 1/4th of the price. Ain't paying full price for The Division 2 though.

Wow damn what a unique aesthetic damn wow

An akira reboot is in the works, it could spawn a video game adaptation

I mean it's mostly just a glorified city exploration game with shooting/questing elements at this point. I'm sure there's still some players, but everyone probably moved onto Div2. I ain't buying that though.

>I ain't buying that though.
Glad to know I'm not the only one. I saw the first Div's community going apeshit for the Div2 release, most of the retards paying full price for DELUXE™ GOLD™ SCAVENGER™ AGENT™ DIVISION™ THE DIVISION 2™ COLLECTOR EDITION™ ONLY 169.99.
All that for a not terrible but nothing new follow-up to a glorified shooting parcour game.

>an Akira Reboot
Oh great. So we’ll get to see an anime masterpiece ruined with digital coloring, cgi and cheep animation... just what I always wanted.

Snatcher I guess?

runer?
runner?
ruiner?

>Oh great. So we’ll get to see an anime masterpiece ruined with digital coloring, cgi and cheep animation... just what I always wanted.
Don't forget flavor-of-the-month or long-forgotten actors that don't fit the role. I'm gonna guess they'll pick that twilight bitch for Kaori.

If Division did anything right, it was the winter atmosphere

There are like zero games that nail that pitch black aesthetic with shafts of lights. That and no game nails realistic city streets.

I don't know what it is, but they always feel way too small.

Ruiner

YAKUZA series

And that Star wars nigger to play Kaneda. Mark my words.

gracias

>I don't know what it is, but they always feel way too small.
Because nearly all of the games that attempt it are from Asia and draw upon Asian cities as inspiration/reference. Shit is crowded and small over in Ching-Chong land and Nippon.

even american games make small roads like VTMB.

Hardware and software limitations are the reason there.

Va-11 Hall-A

Attached: Va11-Hall-A.gif (891x418, 49K)

I mean with Division 2 it wasn't even like it was the franchises first time coming to PC like with something like Destiny 2. Plus it also lacked the interesting setting of the first game and its snowy post-pandemic New York, where snowstorms completely made it to where you could barely see ahead of you.

Shadowrun.

>So we’ll get to see an anime masterpiece ruined with digital coloring, cgi and cheep animation
That's if you're lucky. Worst case is that it's going to be a Netflix adaption