Monster Hunter FU

Is this the best Monster Hunter? I've played Tri and World, just started this one. It seems pretty dang good especially for being psp and ios exclusive. I wish there were people online though. If anyone wants to help me bang some quests in that would be rad.

Attached: Game_Cover-MHFU_US.jpg (640x1102, 290K)

It is not, but it's definitely better than World.

I like it the most, it's the last MH without gimmicks but not casualized to hell like P3rd, has a lot of content too

it's my favourit, but I have only played the psp games and world

Dear God no it's a clunky, un fun piece of shit and you have to mentally impaired to think it's better than ANYTHING

>Is this the best Monster Hunter?
No, it has horrible hitboxes.
3U has the shitty underwater combat.

IMO

P3rd > 4U > FU > 3U

The rest arent worth playing.

git gud casual World babby trash

>P3rd that high
opinion discarded

Keep eating shit toddler, Iceborne will blow any past MH out of the water.

Yes, it is, everything after FU was dumbed down so retards could play the games.

Yah it is. Don't let 3DS zoomers lie to you. The objective list is:

PSP games > World > Tri and 3U > powergap > DS games

It definitely is the best one, without a doubt.

really? I'm not having any trouble with the hitboxes. I mean it is an older game

People mostly exagerate with things like the plesioth hipcheck and tigrex's charge

I’m thinking about buying the UMD, should I?

fuck you reddit

Only if you really like the psp, even phones can run PPSSPP pretty easily now and having a proper controller to use is much nicer than getting crab hands

sure

This, everything in 3rd gen was slow as fuck and did fuck all damage.
4th gen had retarded power scaling, you could pretty much always have OP as fuck skills.
And World is World.

The hipcheck is retarded though. The Tigrex charge is fair enough.

I really like the psp, and I hate phones. Also planning to emulate pokesoi red rescue team with the incoming PSP. I’ve seen videos of PSP emulation and the emulator always has the icons for buttons, really annoying. But not even looking into it since I hate using my laptop for emulating games, especially GBA, and phones are annoying as shit for gaming, and don’t want to get some controller that hooks up to my phone. I was just wondering if better to get the UMD or pirate the game

I mean, Plesioth himself is retarded as fuck. It's not one thing that makes him awful it's the entire fight.

The Vita can run psp games natively and I'm pretty sure you can buy FU on the digital shop if you really want to buy the game, it's a lot nicer than the base psp as well if you're looking to buy a psp

Already ordered psp 3000, I didn’t want VITA because the price of the memory unit, I think it’s out of print too and will just go up, and I don’t know if the chincoms can copy it right, only couple of games I want to play besides emulating ps1 and GBA for nostalgia shit

hacking lets you use sd cards with it, but since you already have a 3000 incoming you might as well get the UMD if you like the game, get ready for lots of CHHHHK CCCHHHHK CHK

I know, I can already hear it in my head, but it might just throw me back to the good ol days like some soothing white noise, I thought I could run downloaded PSP games on CFW with psp though? The UMD used and new has various prices on amazon and I could get it relatively cheap, and will probably do once I get everything set up. I guess there’s over 500hrs of content for this game and the armor is aesthetically pleasing, so regardless I’ll be getting