Which is your favorite nu-AVGN (2013-onwards) episode?

Which is your favorite nu-AVGN (2013-onwards) episode?
For me, it's pepsiman

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oem60yvtUY
twitter.com/conkface/status/1165691158275743744
youtube.com/watch?v=qDRaz9nmJgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Life of Black Tiger was pretty good.

this but unironically

>2013

Easy, Ikari Warriors

Everything else is either mediocre or dogshit like the one you posted or

WHERE DID HIS HAIR GO?

Attached: HE'S GONNA CUCK YOU BACK TO THE PAST.webm (720x404, 325K)

Hong Kong 97

The worst one has to be the new superman 64 episode. It was so low effort and flat

Paperboy is actually kino and one of his greatest videos.

Ikari Warriors. It's not even close.

The Power Rangers episode was pretty cool.

Tiger Games is the only one I felt truly incorporated what AVGN is about, things that make can make you irrationally angry with how bad they are.
What can really make you angry about Hong Kong 97 or Ikari Warriors? Nothing. But thinking about having to play Tiger games makes my blood boil, I can't think of a bigger waste of time. The video's just plain hilarious from beginning to end, and is actually decently informative.

Between Tiger Electronics and Aladdin Dick Enhancer.

Seaman
Action 52 and Cheetahmen
Desert Bus

So many to choose from...

Mike stop making these threads and draw more
>The Loco Bandito

Attached: mikie.jpg (545x844, 221K)

I liked Seaman but Pepsiman was pretty good too

Actually, the AVGN episodes I like the most are the ones where he reviews games he actually likes, like the castlevania marathon

>Action 52 and Cheetahmen
That's before 2013 though

Probably Tomb Raider. The Nerd's death scream at the end and 'Leave Me Alone, I'm Busy' is still great.

>Action 52 and Cheetahmen

those were like 2010

I unironically like Loco Bandito, it's like those old pulp comics from the 70's.

I was gonna say this one but
>December, 2012

Damn, no wonder it's so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oem60yvtUY

twitter.com/conkface/status/1165691158275743744

Tiger games, probably.

Ikari Warriors, without a doubt.
Tiger Games is a close second.

tiger or gameboy accessories
youtube.com/watch?v=qDRaz9nmJgQ

I do too but I really think they were made by Bootsy, since they started popping up around their falling out.

Attached: James_eating_hot_sauce.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Hmm, maybe Earthbound since it's mostly James being sincere. Chex Quest was another where he had to admit greatness and not really play up the Nerd.

Why doesnt he just own his baldness already? Its not so bad

Attached: 8bit Guy.jpg (750x885, 442K)

Baldness looks worse than thinning hair on 99% of men

>Baldness looks worse than thinning hair on 99% of men
Unless you're seen from above

Nah, baldness just plain looks like shit. Thinning hair gives a grizzled appearance if your face is right for it. No one has a right face for baldness, though. It just looks uncanny.

A bald head with a burly beard looks great, as long as you take the necessary measures to not be confused with a s-0-y boy

most women prefer the dome over the sad corpse of your mane, ask them

> unironically making decisions about your appearance based off what women like
Women have shit-tier taste. May as well ask for advice on reddit, faggot.

You know what pisses me off? That fucker has been balding for something like ten years and still has some hair on his head. I literally went bald within the last 5 years and am 25. I remember making fun of him balding, just to see myself catch up and overtake him. Why are my genetics so fucked?

chex quest and pepsiman were pretty great

>went bald within the last 5 years and am 25
Holy shit you better have a girlfriend by now otherwise you're fucked for the rest of your life.

it was karma

64 bits
32 bits
16 bits
8 bits
4 bits
2 bits
1 bit
1/2 bit
1/4 bit
THE WRIST GAME!!!!!!!!!

Attached: cchpxw3z1vd31.png (803x438, 712K)

Probably Amiga CD32/Town With No Name, Gameboy Accessories, Seaman, or Chex Quest. I'm realizing now that I prefer "Comfy AVGN" to "Funny AVGN", because his skits really ride the line into cringe territory. That said, I was genuinely impressed that they not only managed to track down the Pepsiman "Pepsi for TV Game" guy, they got him to act in a Terminator 2 parody covered in goop.

why did you make fun of him? most men will bald at some point. james actually started in his latr 30's when working on something huge while having a sick child, so he has very good reasons for it.

It was just the typical oh nooo look at the top of his head shitposting. It's not as if I thought that becoming bald is something rare or hilarious.

>Tiger games was 6 years ago

Attached: time flies lego.jpg (545x362, 163K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (1920x800, 603K)

oh David...

Either Paperboy or Game Boy Accessories