Was this actually good?

Was this actually good?

Attached: Kingdom_Come_Deliverance.jpg (265x398, 31K)

Yes. I think it's one of the best games ever released.

Very

Ya, but it runs like shit.

yes, fag, this social hivemind thinks this game is good. now you can play it without thinking your doing something against the will of more than 10 people who somehow make the rules governing your entire world view.

Attached: beepbop.jpg (640x480, 33K)

I agree

Yeah its good as heck.

very yes

I saw the gamedev with a #Based shirt and he also shat on feminists during gamergate, so yes, the game is very good.

I don't know, I heard it was pretty good from some friends, I never bothered to play it since I have a hard time getting into new rpgs in recent years.

It’s an incredibly janky, niche experience. The combat completely falls apart when you’re outnumbered which is 75% of all fights but I’ve been mostly enjoying myself. Haven’t progressed the story much before getting bored though

get good.

No. It's like a big, buggy Skyrim mod. All combat can be won just by mashing like a retard. For some reason the AI just can't deal with that. The monk quest was awful.

I've been enjoying it, the thieving side quests are great fun and can be tense. Main story is alright so far, the combat is meh.

It wasn't good, it was amazing, best rpg I played in years. But sadly it's too short, and last DLC is very good.

its garbage and only racists like it because they think just because it has only white people in it its good.

The only thing holding it back from being a joy to play is the performance. It runs worse than it did at launch for me

Im black and I liked it. 7/10 game

Better than average eurojank that gets from /pol/lacks for letting them deus vult it up.

Attached: 1420177771641.gif (500x334, 982K)

This, but unironically.

Just use mounted combat when against more than one person. Also master-strokes are OP I won the whole tourney with one button.

>The monk quest was awful.
I just accused the first guy I met of being the guy I was looking for and then after he revealed himself I agreed to his plan and then I knocked him out from behind and stomped his head in.

Then I couldn't get out of the monastery, so I commit a crime to make the guards open the door to come arrest me, then just ran way.

Attached: 1566805237260.gif (500x669, 440K)