Do not buy this game. I've played it since Early Access and the state of it was decaying from the start...

Do not buy this game. I've played it since Early Access and the state of it was decaying from the start. The game was very playable and although it marketed towards a niche group, Hunt Showdown had a sense of its own fun. But as time went on with "updates" and "patches" the mechanics and the maintenance of the game deteriorated and was barely playable. The game then launched out of EA just yesterday and days before that was a set of huge patches that "finished" the game. The patches totally changed the game for the worst and turned it into another casual-hold-hands safety-helmet game. The game is plagued with old bugs, shitty optimization, and connection errors that many people, including me were experiencing. Despite the rough launch CryCucks are sweeping everything under the rug and their loyalist shills defend the game despite the fact that the game is barely fun and playable. Do not buy this shit. I warned you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Also forgot to mention the anti-cheat system and the servers are completely broken since day 1. Servers are rampant with hackers, and many players lose their saves after a match. Once again I warned you.

Ok how about you tell me WHAT was changed that made it worse.

>Was a hardcore PvPvE experience.
>Incredibility skill-based and highly rewarding.
>gunplay had "realistic" feel with a two ADS system and required skilled aiming and ammo conservation
>teamwork was essential
>Graphics were buggy and artifacting was common but stable 60+ fps was always achievable even on low-end rigs
All that was changed and reversed since the release. Like I said, I warned you. But if you have doubts or you don't believe me then by all means buys it and play it. But I warned you.

Why is the game easier or less skill-based in PvP now?

I'm not sure you understand how Easy Anti-Cheat works.

>>Graphics were buggy and artifacting was common but stable 60+ fps was always achievable even on low-end rigs
The game's performance is better now than it ever was before.

You still didn't tell me how they changed it and why that made it not have those qualities. Until you do I'll just assume you're some faggot whose broken strat/exploit/combo got nerfed and is butthurt.

>Gunslinger
That is it.

No it isn't.

>Denying.
Crytek doesn't pay you to shill. Also that DLC discount is a lie.

I'll say it for the last time. I fucking warned you all. I'm not going to write an essay explaining all the details but I've said enough. Also the fact that this game was developed from a studio that nearly went bankrupt and had to liquidate its American studios and move to Germany should raise some red flags.

>No it isn't.
Yes it is.

>Also the fact that this game was developed from a studio that nearly went bankrupt and had to liquidate its American studios and move to Germany should raise some red flags.
Why should it raise some red flags? Crytek Frankfurt is the original Crytek. (Far Cry, Crysis, Crysis 2, Crysis 3.) Crytek US became Gunfire Games, which is why Remnant: From The Ashes has such a Hunt: Horrors of a Gilded Age vibe.

Can you actually detail what changed? What did the developers change about how guns felt, or how the game played? You moron, if you want to convince people of something you have to give details.

>Was a hardcore PvPvE experience.
Explain this to me. Every game I've watched was just some guy casually taking out mobs with only melee. I assume that with experience the entire game looks this easy, but still I never saw anything being hardcore besides the PvP.
>Incredibility skill-based and highly rewarding.
Seems like a grind fest: rank up, prestige, rank up again. Doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, but what are your gripes with it now?
>gunplay had "realistic" feel with a two ADS system and required skilled aiming and ammo conservation
Again, elaborate on the changes. Nothing seems to have changed except maybe netcode being garbage.
>teamwork was essential
Doesn't seem like much changed. Duos usually fuck around and one of them usually carries the other. The only annoyance I see is how everybody has a Discord so the in-game voice chat and its proximity based sound is criminally unused.
>Graphics were buggy and artifacting was common but stable 60+ fps was always achievable even on low-end rigs
I can't confirm that so I'll take your word.

I'm genuinely interested in your grievances. I've been wanting to buy the game for a while but I don't pay for Early Access titles. I just want to know if the game is actually bad bad or you're just annoyed by a few changes.

They added an alternate aiming mode called Gunslinger which has some older fans REEEING even though its tactical advantage is dubious at best.

>DON'T BUY THIS GAME
if history has taught me anything its to the opposite of Yea Forums thanks for the heads up

It's not unreasonable to want to know what changed. I'm not going to take your word for it that its worst now and no one should, provide evidence to back up your claim.

I'm actually on the fence and leaning toward buying it this weekend. You saying it's shit but refusing to elaborate in any real way isn't exactly changing my mind and I'm starting to think they maybe just nerfed your favorite gun or something.

if you can't tell by his post he's just trolling and using extra extreme hyperbole and no you can't discuss it with him or else your a shill lol

It's fine.
It's still very fun, but it's not as meticulous as it was. Plays faster and more recklessly which definitely will turn off some hardcore players.
It's still just as paranoia driven and playing with friends is a lot nicer now that two of them can play the game at higher than 10 fps

This is true. I'll buy that game now and I bet I'll be awesome.

>no social justice shit
>no microtransations out the ass
>no 400+ reply threads

It sounds like the best goddamn game to come out in years.

>no social justice shit
They put women at release and niggers with slavery sobstory
>no microtransations out the ass
released a day 1 dlc skins, weapon skins, you can clean your weapon and remove traits and change your healthbar for real money