I really don't understand this game nor why people shill it so religiously

I really don't understand this game nor why people shill it so religiously
It looks so bland and it's got that disgusting ''''''modern''''''' feel that makes it look like every other MMO out there
Feels like there's nothing here for anyone that's not some gay ass FF weaboo fan, so why do people keep shilling it so much?

Attached: iwhby407fn021-1-920x518.png (920x518, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhSN3QaxSAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weaboo lel XD

i just play it cause its cool to see content from the old games get adapted into something new that isnt mobile

How do you get the stealth logograms in eureka?

It's an average MMO. The only reason you see it spammed is because of the annoying faggots from the general that keep posting threads. Look at the IP count of any of those threads, it's fucking pathetic.

Crafting and gathering is really comfy, music and visual presentation of the fights is pretty good.
Gameplay is like your avearge MMO though, should've been more like XI

It's just another WoW shit clone that people shill, than dies Ina few months. A WoW shit clones are garbage and every modern MMO is a WoW shit clone in some way. Bless, Shadowbringer, and now Classic. Just bugmen shilling their garbage genre because they have shit taste and can't play real games.

it's shilled by casual retards that came from LoL, Dota, WoW and all that shit and probably never played older MMOs so honestly they don't know any better.
The game is in fact made with that kind of people in mind.
Oh, it's also because this shithole is full of retarded people from reddit that enjoy posting "lel so randum XD" faggotry about their characters

>makes it look like every other MMO out there

Name ONE

t. Jannie

MMO threads are turning into Console War threads but with a slightly different subject. The mentality is the same, the insults are the same, the bullshit is the same.
You can't prove me wrong because this is what you fucks want.

Attached: you is stop.gif (144x48, 2K)

>wiped more on weekly Eden than Titan
this shit don't make sense

Attached: 1342536282046.png (722x768, 304K)

Attached: janny.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

What am I even suppose to spend my poetics on now if I don't need the level 70 armors

Attached: 1565802100393.png (500x392, 166K)

it's the last modern mmo that still has some traces of the traditional mmo left, also some good music. there isn't much else to explain

Leveling gear for alts when you hit 50/60/70

i beat e1s but i dont know if i have the nerve to try e2s

Attached: 79944 - artist_Cream.pup game_final_fantasy_9 meme streamer_vinny the_bois zidane.png (1715x879, 569K)

Its got a great storyline, music, art direction, and is comfy to play after a long day at work.

If you arent an FF boomer born before 1995 who doesnt appreciate all the references then appeal will be limited.

Attached: phio8a1oo8e21.jpg (600x820, 481K)

It's a really easy fight unless the healers aren't paying attention.

Everything but the gameplay is great or superb.
The gameplay is just your average, wow type of horrible, brainless routine simulator, though.

So yeah, wow faggots and normies absolutely love it.

>great storyline
This is the biggest lie about this game. It's got an okay storyline with some good moments that is in service of the most boring gameplay imaginable and if you think that is unrelated, you're playing a video game, and its story should be in support of that, when the developers have to actively find excuses why there's suddenly other players with you, it is a bad story.
>but muh misunderstood villains
Pick up a book, for fuck's sake.

Again I don't need armors since I already have them and most of my alts are already 70 minus DNC/GUN but I already have the 60 ones for them too

>misunderstood

Dumb Yea Forumsfag

>same bait
>still (You)s
you never learn

>Pick up a book, for fuck's sake.
Not him but which one?

Level more jobs
Do relics
Get gear and trade it for company seals

That’s pretty much your only options

youtu.be/uhSN3QaxSAg
>Titan and Leviathan massively improved
What are your hopes for Ifrit, Shiva and Garuda?

Post some good non baby's first Yea Forums.

I guess its time for relics I wonder what's the best looking BLM one

>>but muh misunderstood villains
>outing yourself as being a cutscene skipping faggot
There is nothing misunderstood about it unless you skipped.

You don't need to play game and post bullshit you know. Threads have enough info about story.

>multiple WoW Classic thread up all day everyday for the past month
>somebody makes 1 FF thread or mentions it in one of the WoW threads
>''wtf why is FF shilled so much''

Attached: 1559346559777.jpg (745x716, 95K)

the great gatsby

Why is Horoscope so horrible? It heals for nothing.

Ifrit: completely on fire, arenas covered in fire so it’s a constant heal check, eruptions of fire everywhere. More lizardlike
Garuda: sexy helicopter
Shiva: ski jump ATE
Ramuh: positioning mechanic where someone gets bound and marked for lightning, and you have to line up to chain the lightning to a specific spot

I like the art and aesthetic in FF more than Warcraft, that's reason enough for me to play.

Attached: 1566945339817.jpg (1240x1241, 81K)

Your book suggestion is idiotic since nobody is comparing it to great literature. Us fans are simply saying we enjoy XIV's story as a jrpg adventure.

>Threads have enough info about story
No? Not at all. Otherwise that faggot would know calling Emet a "misunderstood" villian is wrong.

What do you guys think over the Projared video?

Fuck off with your Youtuber bullshit.

Fuck off with you general

>It looks so bland
Your taste was ruined by oversaturation of colors by normie games pandering to the lowest common demoninator. You're the equivalent of a fast food addict who's addicted to sugar and salt, and finds normal food "bland".

Deprogram yourself.

>than dies Ina few months
XIV as it is now has gone on since 2013, you fucking tard.

>>but muh misunderstood villains
Not a single villain in the entire game is misunderstood, except maybe, MAYBE Gaius, and even then that's just because he was right in the end.

but you just described FF XIV and the people that play it, kek

I prefer FFXIV's fast paced dance routines while doing pretty complex rotations to any other MMO.
It would be fun gameplay even in a single player game

>N-no u