Attached: Daemonicon.jpg (316x316, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_olp-T5hRSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I knew that from the demo.

what will flop harder?
this or astral chain?
my bet is on both

Neither will sell well at all, but I bet this will still sell worse.

The dude playing doesn't even knows how to boost and say that the game is slow. He says the bosses are too hard, but he doesn't even know they have weak points. If is not Mario, GameXplain knows shit.

>what will flop harder?
I think both games are cool and you are a fag for caring about sales or TORtanic

No shit retard. The threads will only be about circlejerking your mech customization, like fashion souls

>journo doesn't know how to use half of the controls
>it's shit

There is no way any reviewer is gonna do this game justice. It's a niche mecha game, it's either your thing or it's not.

Attached: isnt_that_a_girls_name.png (1012x761, 960K)

Not really a good question.
Better one would be
>this or code vein

What the hell was Nintendo thinking releasing this so close to Astral Chain and Link's Awakening?

I want an actual armored core. Not this shit.

Sorry, From only wants those Souls bucks and Bamco isn't going to publish another AC after 5 even though it was the best selling in the series.

It's dogshit shovelware, they're just dumping it and cutting their losses on something they know will flop and isn't good.

why does OP pic look like goatse

I personally think this game looks cool, but Armored core is obviously better and that scored less than a 70 on metacritic, I'll still buy the shit out of it, but i can't see critics rating this one highly.

another 30fps exclusive
fuck this industry
wouldnt play even if it was free

>Mario reviewers in charge of judging mecha genre.
Don't think Nintendo has ever had many mecha games on their systems so probably completely foreign to them. Personally loved the demo outside of the framerate and a lot of small issues they addressed in the feedback video, so I'm pretty excited. It's a niche game and people are going to shitpost about sales but hopefully the niche status will lead to comfy threads.

Hmm, maybe this dude have a point

>played it like shit, equivalent to the infamous IGN Doom footage
>bitching about the story

Yeah nah.

While I could care less about this bland ass lookin 30fps switch game, I did laugh when the guy said his main issue is there is no story to keep him progressing in the game. What person picks up some jap mecha game and is like, "okay so what's the story? I must know". I dont care about stories in most games and even if I did, a shitty one wont be the reason I dont want to progress in the game....gameplay dictates that. Game reviewers and journalists are worthless humans.

>Personally loved the demo

Attached: 4EF719B6-E4A8-43F2-9986-979467D45C31.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

This. Only a mega cuck would think the demo was worth a fuck. The ass framerates and boring gameplay is objectively bad. God damn nintendo fans will eat up ANYTHING.

Astral Chain is now the best-selling game on most countries' Amazon pages, it'll sell fine. This game is unfortunate enough to be wedged in between Astral Chain and DQ11, with Luigi's mansion coming out just a month later. DXM is definitely getting the short end of the stick here.

Have you never played a mecha game in your entire life?

Yeah gameXplain is weird to me. Are they strictly a Nintendo news channel? They had Death Stranding brought up but they really just focus on Nintendo stuff

It's actually Monster Hunter Iceborne in Japan. Once again Japan has better taste than every other country.

Attached: IMG_20190828_191152.jpg (1080x1709, 279K)

Mech game thread?

because the voucher is a very beneficial deal there
I wish

>MHW
>taste
choose one and only one

>story
is he sure that it doesn't all occur at the end like AC games?

>there's not really a story
>it's all gameplay
>all details sounds like classic armored core, but with faster, deeper gameplay and customization

>but wahhhh, there is barely any story

Jesus, modern gamers are absolute fucking cancer.

>Fishing spirits is 4th
I'm glad that it's doing well. Been having a blast playing it in my near arcade

This.

>Ye I got this mech game
>The gameplay and customization is great
>The story is meh so the game must be shit

>its a soixplain video
>doesn't play the game properly
If it's not smashfaggotry these people don't actually bother with games.

Of all people you link to a video from those guys?

>Literally all the comments are telling Gamexplain that they arent paying attention to the controls, never had any interest and can't actually play the game

The absolute state of Soiexplain

>"The game is too slow"

>Doesn't boost at all

Attached: 9d8.jpg (232x288, 68K)

So is there a video played by people who know what they're doing?

>not using their boost to attack enemies more quickly
they're shit

Sounds like GX in general either never played an Armored Core style game or think they can easily shit out a boring preview because they think nobody cares, VERY unprofessional

why is there goatse in the middle of your pic?

Meanwhile, say what you want about ganespot but they get someone who knows how to play.
>youtu.be/_olp-T5hRSs

>sandwiched release between astral chain and dragon quest 11 switch
>releases same goddamn day as borderlands 3
This feels like a repeat of Katamari Reroll coming out the same day as Smash

Is this worth watching

mech games are lame and boring

This but with w*stern shit

Or W101 coming out the same day than fucking GTA5.

is DxM made by western devs?

So would you say that Japan also has good taste in buying 10 Switches for every 1 PS4 last month?

Nope

Sandwiched between Iceborne too
I'll still pick them all up though, I want to support Marvelous and Armored Core producers.
It showcases some interesting use of the chain as a grappling hook between enemies

jesus fucking christ how shit can these guys be at games?
are they missing fingers?
holy shit

>using arm to tank enemies
>using arrow to shoot at them from a distance
>arm uses gravity well
>send in sword legion with summoned swords to bash out maximum damage
so this is basically a single player action mmo where you control all party members in a full party

Just tell me if the framerate is stable or not.

yea this is definitely gonna flop, it seems like only a niche audience will enjoy it

The demo was weak but man these dude make this game ten times worse.

Attached: 44 - rCQRvSN.png (532x398, 167K)

This was obvious from the start. Mecha games that isn't from the usual franchises are always niched. But if the gameplay isn't crap and have stable performance, mecha fans will flock to it.

kinda glads the case, too many other games to look forward to next month

Why? This is the only decent looking game for the Switch this year.

Attached: 10E2133E-946A-4F2B-8287-79CB9D459FB7.jpg (529x431, 33K)

Anyone? I don't want to watch a 30 minute video just to hear a few lines if it has stable fps or not.

>reviews
I thought Yea Forums was better than this
>they allow phones in schools
pay attention so you don't end up poor

No it's another sales consolewar thread

Why is everyone so intent on this game bombing? It's already not gonna do that great. I just want cool mecha action

Attached: 1565729446601.png (496x384, 223K)

Name something better that came out.

Is V and Verdict Day worth getting just for single player?

The game is universally agreed to be dogshit.

Literally nobody has a single positive word about it.

i want tortanic faggots to die in their sleep

Because its a Switch game, the Switch isn't allowed to have games on it.

Mecha isn't the big genre it used to be. It gets shit on a lot. It's all good man, just enjoy your giant robots.

Attached: 1481627100132.png (500x375, 266K)

Are the armored core games even good? Just looked them up on metacritic, and they all reviewed pretty poorly.

Yes except for 2 and AA
They review poorly because they need a large time investment and they're quite obtuse, it's also a series people don't see the improvements in.
To an AC fan, calling AC 2 the same as AC:LR is laughable, but to a reviewer they are literally the same

dude i thought your trigger was being pulled by astral chains, what gives?

Who fucking cares about the reviews? Armored Core is great

>metacritic

Attached: shiggy.gif (202x170, 704K)

Astral Chain won't bomb so shitposters are looking for another target.

This video is weird as hell, is that guy on drugs or some shit?

Game is obviously going to get 70s across the board but mecha/AC fans will definitely be having a lot of fun with it, making it a cult classic of sorts. Probably sell 200k copies total.

this framerate should be illegal

astral chain and three houses

Looks fun to me. When does it come out?

>astral chain
The most casual game ever made by PlatinumGames.
>three houses
Visual novel with PS2 graphics, try again.

Sept. 13th

>Like 2 weeks after astral chain
>which I'm already putting on hold to finish fe
Bros...wtf is Nintendo thinking with this release schedule?

Attached: 1566580340765.png (388x413, 5K)

How the drought treating you Sony bro?

Ok then, redpill me on DxM

>Yes except for 2 and AA
The fuck? 2 and its expansion are good.

2 just felt like an unfinished game that didn't do that much differently to the PS1 games

It was one of From's several PS2 launch titles. It isn't as good as the first game but it looks nice for the time and plays the same.

Three houses shouldnt take you more than a month to finish.
Astral Chain shouldnt take you more than two weeks to finish.
I don't see the problem here. I even managed to squeeze in an entire emulated blind playthrough of Demon's Souls in between my 4th FE3H playthrough and Astral Chain with multiple days to spare.
September is a little fucked but you dont really need to buy anything. DXM and Links Awakening are basically completely different demographics, LA basically only appeals to the hardcore Mario and Zelda enthusiests who will never play any Nintendo games but those and Smash, and doesnt really appeal to anyone else being a Gameboy remake. Dragon's Quest is a port but even if its your first time playing it it comes out a full two weeks after Daemon X Machina so it should be easy to get a lot done in it before DQ, DQ is a MUCH longer game which obviously couldnt be finished very quickly so if it came out before DXM THAN we would be fucked but because it came afterwards it shouldnt be an issue.

2018 killed /m/ user..

What happened?

>implying it hasn't been dead for a long time like every other board

To the faggot ITT who was talking shit about Armored Core

I will fucking smash your faggot face.

Why do western gaming journalists hate mecha games?

Thank you for making this post for me

>first astral chain shitposting
>now this

Oh it's another "no answer is correct" episode

They are just warming up for their next target to cope over. This will happen til november, have fun!

There had been so little coverage of this game, I was really looking forward to these guys putting out more previews since they're one of the only ones that seem to. What the FUCK happened?

>plays game 8 hours
>does not boost in the 8 hours
>game is shit

Attached: 1489546395248.jpg (604x452, 26K)

>first fucking sentence
>umm the story...
Fuck off lol

This fucking degenerate is the reason we have to suffer humans in Transformers media

>took him 30 minutes to beat the fucking demo boss
What the fuck, that boss goes down in 5 minutes max, what the fuck is the guy even doing?
The entire fucking video is cuphead tutorial-tier ineptitude

jesus fuck, they couldn't get two guys that could at least talk like functioning adults together for this?

>eric still hasnt necked himself yet
self awareness isnt your strong suit I see