No craftable saddles even though they've been in the game pre-launch

>no craftable saddles even though they've been in the game pre-launch
>no craftable firearms even though gunpowerder has been in the game pre-launch
>the nether is still a boring and empty piece of shit even though it's been in the game pre-launch

What went wrong?

Attached: bitch.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_Beta_1.8#Additions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no craftable firearms
Typical gamer desperately begging for more violence.

>playing past 1.8

Attached: 1549413577995.jpg (1000x1000, 334K)

Excluding yourself from content

Attached: 206638-wakka.jpg (407x640, 23K)

beat vanilla then mod the fuck out of it.

I have 50 mods. they actually balance out nicely.

I know, right?

>being a minecraft fan after the stevefag bullshit
I feel so sorry for you.

>no craftable firearms
>what is the TNT cannon

Not OP but I feel like there's a lot of potential in a Minecraft stage. But it's not worth the inevitable deluge of smug Steveposting that would come with it.

I always wanted Steve in smash until the retard meme posters took over, ever since then i dread steve being in smash even though i still want minecraft represented

Back when Minecraft was Swedish owned and not for retards they could've done it.

Yeah, people can play games and not give a fuck about Smash shit. Amazing, isn't it?

Big fucking whoop, most Smash fans don't even play other games. To this day they can't tell which Animal Crossing is which, they can't tell Isaac from Matthew, and insist that everyone loves Incineroar for his design and not his Ultra Sun Moon buffs.

If we got a really cool stage that actually makes use of the potential then I could live with the Steveposter gloating. But if it's just another "here's an island and a couple of platforms and some really cool shit going on in the background that has no influence on the fight whatsoever" deal then nah they can fuck right off.

I remember there was a neat Minecraft-themed custom map that started on ground level but had a hill and a cave system that was cool.

>that everyone loves Incineroar for his design

It's a pro wrestling tiger man. That's a grrrrrrreat design!

You don't happen to have the code, do you? Because the Minecraft stages I found were about as disappointing as the official stage I fear they'd make.

not one of those fags but can you really blame them? smash is marketed as the best bits of each series in platform fighter form, it's a no brainer for lazy faggots

Let me boot up my Smash Ultimate in a minute and check, right now I'm playing Salt and Sanctuary.

I guess so but then you miss out on all the good shit like polygonal Akira, Down+Back Guile, Crissaegrim Alucard and more.

Mojang are too much faggots to want to actually change the game or make anything interesting anymore and just pump in the most useless mundane shit. Its embarrassing how little content there is.

Devs said that saddles have to be loot no matter what, and guns can’t be put in without affecting the rating.

>Down+Back Guile,

SONIC BOOBS

GIMME DA CHAWKLIT

Nobody over the age of 12 wants fucking guns in Minecraft

I'm 25.

God forbid the game add incentive for you to explore a bit instead of having it come practically for free out of your farms.
>no craftable firearms
JUST

Why would they have to when mods are perfect and people will complain? Adding these kiddy bees just ruined a lot of 1.12 bee mods already:

*Nobody with a mental age over 12 wants guns in Minecraft

>no craftable firearms even though gunpowerder has been in the game pre-launch
even after he got redpilled (in gold-digging suppository form) Notch was still a Swedish noguns faggot

Attached: 1445364104465.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

They can’t add guns without making them OP

>no craftable saddles
Not like it's a problem since ravagers spawning during a village raid have a 100% chance of dropping them

Damn, it's not as nice as I remember. Do you know how to see the stage ID? I have the stage but can't figure out how to see the ID.

>MineCRAFT
>Can't craft an item which clearly resembles iron + leather right away
>Have to do arbitrary exploration
Nah.

>Playing vanilla
Literally no reason to, see

Attached: 1565144625288.png (485x433, 24K)

>MINEcraft
>don't have to mine at all
Nah.

The Minecraft saddles are not made out of iron and leather

>iron isn't a mined material
Nah.

I think that muskets and cannons could be fun

>he thinks iron equipment and ingots can't be found in various generated chests
sodium

>iron can't be obtained from a farm like just about everything else
Nah.

That's not a firearm. I also doubt it was intentional.

You'll probably have to mine to reach them. Those are simply bonuses anyway.

What.

you get iron from killing cows, you only get smoke by mining.

Attached: FaceSet-Batter.png (720x720, 158K)

>Do you know how to see the stage ID?

Not a clue, sorry.

>That's not a firearm.
yes it is just not a handheld one
>I also doubt it was intentional.
if they didn't want TNT to fly they shouldn't made it move when lit

honest to god, nametags and saddles not being craftable is my only real gripe with current vanilla, its why i still have a heavily modded 1.12.2 (46 mods from new content added, to system changes, to better world gen)

It's more rewarding to have an item like the saddle be a rare find, though. It's extremely useful, but not really required for anything. Making it craftable would be lame; games like this need loot-exclusive items otherwise you could just huddle in your fort and craft everything and never have to leave.
>no craftable firearms
Wouldn't fit the game's theme. Might as well ask for a craftable car too, while we're at it.
Gameplay-wise, we already have a crossbow, which can shoot fireworks as ammunition. I don't see what being able to make a gun would add.
>the nether is still a boring and empty piece of shit even though it's been in the game pre-launch
This I will agree with. I'll defend Minecraft an awful lot, but the lack of substance in the Nether and the caves is absolutely inexcusable and really should've been addressed long before now. Recent updates have been nice and all, but after this update (since we already know it isn't cave themed and likely isn't nether themed) if we don't get one of those two I'll be pissed.

Iron golem farms.

>just about

>can't get villagers to follow you or put a lead on them because Mojang makes a distinction between humans and cattle
>proceeds to overhaul villager trading in such a way that the most efficient way to get a discount is to feed them to a zombie and cure them
I think Mojang spend so much time worrying about what might be a good fit for Minecraft that they forget to think about what might be a fun addition

Attached: villager trading.png (1008x599, 637K)

This one gets to live

Attached: time to build a trading hall.png (1008x599, 253K)

>wanting to put leashes on the villagers

I didn't know you were so kinky, user~

>tall black guys who steal shit and can't swim
>big nosed merchants strongly associated with golems

How did notch get away with it? Fucking based

First of all, WE DONT NEED FIREARMS IN MINECRAFT.

Secondly, MODS. Get those 3rd party mods then if you think vanilla Minecraft is boring

Didn't Endermen also come in the Fried Chicken and Watermelon update?

fucking kek, I didn't even know that but you're right

minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_Beta_1.8#Additions