At what point did you realize you were in the midst of an absolute masterpiece?

At what point did you realize you were in the midst of an absolute masterpiece?

Attached: persona-5-2.jpg (1746x2147, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvpOwQaqRXA
youtu.be/7eBTxWz5p_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I stopped playing and switched to shrek super slam

When PV#03 dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=wvpOwQaqRXA
Absolute kino

Futaba Palace

when I started skipping all of the shitty dialogue

Woah OP, looks like you posted the wrong image. Here, I got a spare

Attached: P3FES.jpg (800x1142, 219K)

The part where the second dungeon was worse than the first one and the uppity class prez ruined the group dynamics.

When the game let me fuck my teacher.

Masterpiece? Did you mean piece of shit? Cause when I got to the bank dungeon thing, that's when I realized P5 is trash.

when the menu music kicked in

Absolutely correct.

pic unrelated

At the beginning, which slowly degraded after the first third.
It was certainly peak Persona, but it became clear that 1) Atlus was playing it overly safe, and 2) ideas were mismanaged and crammed into the time constraints of the game. Everything about Guns and the story pacing in the second half is a JUSTed experience.

I still play the KotH mode with the lads

every. single. day. even multiple times a day?

The OST that starts playing the day of the first heist was Kino.

When I met my wife

Attached: d2w02zwv77fz.jpg (679x1019, 90K)

The first arc, but then I realised it was a piece of shit 30 hours later

Around the part when Nanjo's Butler died.

>persona 5
>persona in general

lol

Attached: Why+did+demifiend+let+his+friends+walk+off+alone+into+_bb79738eef07228b7e67e14cf302559d.jpg (511x512, 49K)

Excellent taste

4 is better than 3

3, 4, and 5 are all great in their own ways but they are all also flawed so I don't know that I would call any of them masterpieces

That said I still enjoyed all of them

>masterpiece
youtu.be/7eBTxWz5p_w

Right after beating the first dungeon and being thrown into another hour of tedious cutscenes I realized the game would never get any better, so I dropped it.

This kills the user

Attached: Style over Substance.png (530x142, 75K)

Dunno if I'd call it a masterpiece but I had a lot of fun with it and in the end that's all that really matters to me.

Attached: About To Go Joker On A Motherfucker.jpg (1002x922, 298K)

>5 hours
tl;dw. Credit where it's due it's triggered the P5fags almost as much as It's no masterpiece did Mariofags though.

It is a good video and there is nothing wrong liking a game that some critic doesn't like
But damn do I dislike Mario Odyssey and BotW

Attached: ydzl3wgj32i31.jpg (500x572, 43K)

The dayhe fell asleep... We brought him back to our dorm, fear beginning to well up within us. And the next morning, our fears became reality, and he was lost to us.

Be nice. Personafags and SMTchads are meant to be getting along, now that they have a common enemy in P5babbies.

>absolute masterpiece
absolute gayest word in the dictionary. Imagine describing something as a 'masterpiece'

when Yea Forumseddit started crying about it every hour.

Attached: D08A63D8-646A-476E-ACDE-875088FC850E.jpg (829x1024, 155K)

After Kamoshida’s dungeon the game got really good.

BASED

This.

literally as soon as beneath the mask instrumental started playing for the first time. based fucking shoji does it again

Isn't Persona liked by mainstream and everyone? If you even give slightest of criticism of the game, the hardcore fanbase goes ape shit.

Attached: 1540203158308s.jpg (125x116, 2K)