How different would be the video games industry if 9/11 didn't happen?

How different would be the video games industry if 9/11 didn't happen?

Attached: jd-gvarticle-9-11-miracle-FB[1].jpg (1200x630, 152K)

America needs another 9/11 tbqh

Probably have more WWII and Sci-Fi shooters since Modern Warfare wouldn't have been made.

I wonder if COD would still be a juggernaut or not.

in California

America needs to stop existing. Americans are the dumbest people on this site and contribute nothing.

id prefer a Hiroshima

Games would still be more naive, me thinks. Especially when it comes to censorship and explicit content.

>Americans are the dumbest people on this planet*
Fix'd.

Counter Strike and Rainbow Six were a thing before 9/11, lil zooms. CoD was also pre 9/11 and would have abandoned the WW2 setting irregardless since by CoD3 it was already trite

I can name 5 peoples at the top of my head that've done far more damage in a single day than amerimutts in a decade. What happened, did an amerilard made fun of you in a post and got alot of (you)s?

Attached: p.jpg (700x775, 79K)

>complaining about americans while using american technology
Embarrassing. They contributed more to this world than your shithole country that youre too afraid to claim

* braps on you
Eat shit eurotard

We would still be able to have the twin towers in Microsoft flight simulator

>Maybe if i say amerimutt he won't call me out for being a mart sharter

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: 1555122735482.jpg (1356x1142, 613K)

MGS2 would actually be a finished game.

>dumbest people on the site
>all american problems become global problems
America just isn't good for anything

>american technology
Such as?

SJW-tranny-onions shit would probably happen like 5 years earlier.

Oh you know, your processor, operating system, and TCP/IP. pretty much everything. What did your country do again?

No America = No nigger online anymore

I'd rather they got (((War on Terror)))'d back by someone else

>CoD was also pre 9/11
No it wasn't.

there would be an extra tower in gta 3

first thing that came to my mind. I wonder how people who doesn't know the context feel when the abrupt cut happens from Arsenal to Federal Hall

>your processor
First processors were used in relays, which was allegedly made by a russian scientist.
>operating system
A finnish man.
>TCP/IP
Englishman.
>pretty much everything.
Your country only provided patents for some of these things.
>What did your country do again?
Nowdays, nothing. Surprisingly enough it's also the time when we're under US rule. During the days when we were part of the USSR and before that, some things. Fairly well for a small country.

Based

JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER NINE ELEVEN

based false-flagging american

imagine this line not being there

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 867K)

MW wouldn't exist or be as big.
Deus Ex wouldn't be taken as seriously.

What's a good place for a new 911?
Asking for a friend haha

>l*nux
still based on unix, american

Attached: LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS AFTER 9-11.jpg (898x1200, 101K)

Nier wouldn't exist

I rather imagine this game not being made at all.

The core was literal re-written from scratch by a Finnish man. It's not called "Unix-like" and not "Unix-based" for nothing. Though fair enough, Unix did contribute to it's creation.

It wouldn't be. The only reason why 9/11 happened is the Bush admin was already hell-bent on triggering war with Iraq that a bunch of Saudis slipped through the cracks. Without 9/11 the US would've still be at war with Iraq by 2002, promoted as a big hoo-rah patriotic American defend yer freedums thing.

Propeller Arena would have come out.

9/11 was orchestrated by the billionaire pedo elites to distract people from their child harvesting operation

Attached: 8790622345.jpg (474x316, 11K)

No Halo 3

nothing will change

Attached: 1566580517729.jpg (1247x904, 205K)

Japan would care more about advance wars because it would have actually released there

ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED

Attached: 0B87B4C9-5E51-4A72-AFA9-104AA590EF91.jpg (600x600, 65K)

America went to the moon first we also made the internet that you’re using now cunt

But Yea Forums is an american made site?

Based

>missing the double takedown
You deny your weapon its purpose Jack

This. San Fransisco deserves it.

why do people keep linking the elites and pedophilia? children get raped regularly in places like africa, india, and the middle east by the middle class and the poor. so what makes you think you need to be a millionare to rape children?

>what makes you think you need to be a millionare to rape children?
You don't NEED to be. I'm a poorfag and I could go out and rape a child right now.
Thing is, I would be punished for it pretty swiftly. Being rich and connected with the government allows you to rape children to your heart's content so long as you stay quiet.

>People born after 9/11 are having more sex than you

it still would be moder warfare. but instead of middle east it would china/n.korea/russia/mexican cartels.

Underrated.

الموت لأمريكا

Ive seen probably two people who look like this, and one of them was from a japanese game show. Why are people so upset about Americans? Are they jealous that we don't get imprisoned for saying mean things online?

Are you talking about the mutt or the Aryan?

There's a flaw in this logic. Why are Epstein's accusers still alive? If the most powerful people in the world are getting called out, why let these girls live? They could have been snuffed out the second they started yapping to a cop and it would never have gotten out. Or are the rich and powerful capable of raping kids but not murder?

nintendo would be dead
the trannies and manchildren would have grown up normally and not stayed in the past

MGS2 Ending would actually make some sense instead of falling off a boat and landing on the roof of a building

wouldnt we of been able to fly planes in GTA3?

you'll still be online so that's false

Fuck you.

The mutt, Aryan is easy to find since you can just search handsome Aryan and then you'll get models, I'd figured if every other inferior white nation hated amerimutts that badly they would have a compilation of IRL amerimutts looking like that.

The villains in modern shooters would be white alot more.

There's a Polish guy who looks like that too.

Epstein was the linchpin to their entire case, with him dead they can sweep them under the rug.

gta3 would have blue squad cars, more ped and radio dialogue, a reference to terrorism in the mission scripts, and slightly different cover art. basically the same.

No Spec Ops : the line.

>irregardless

a bit less of this.
it still would exist, but certainly much less

Attached: closecombatftf_1.jpg (480x359, 59K)

without google, name one accuser. I'll wait....
That's why.

The glorious workers revolution would have already occurred comrade.

>>operating system
You mean kernel
GNU is decidedly American

Shit taste, neck yourself.

Can anyone explain this to me?

How different would 9/11 be if video games didn't happen?

There was a scene in development where Arsenal Gear plows directly into Manhattan and stops just a few inches from the Twin Towers. IIRC there was supposed to be people panicking and dead bodies around in the final scene too.

Attached: 1534187763056.png (590x470, 330K)