If you kill him, you'll be just like him

>If you kill him, you'll be just like him

Attached: Bats.png (1073x682, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DEIo5lgw1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I don't want to kill a loli.
Wat do?

Attached: _a19a99108c71aaae206fd4f02bc485eb.jpg (770x1072, 1.07M)

talk about video games, faggot

this is the trouble with the NOT VIDYUH squad

they want to do something, to serve some social good, but they're all bad at it, so you have dudes like this barking at people like OP for starting a thread about a character who is in multiple video games

it's like the "racism watchdogs" who bitch about stupid frog memes

The fuck are you talking about? The US army is in countless video games, that doesn’t make a thread about the army on-topic. I hate you. But I also love you, buddy. I just want you to be better.

calm down trudeau

Is batman the most brainlet character?

Fuck my asshole Batman I'm yours

>instead i'll just arrest him knowing that he'll escape for the 100th time and kill god knows how many inocents until i arrest him again
Super heroes are retarded

Attached: insanity.gif (395x350, 2M)

But I don't want to be Batman, so I guess I'll just lock him up somewhere.

>be Batman
>doing Batman things causes crime to drop significantly in Gotham
>this is noted in almost every version of Batman
>retards still claim he isn't effective

Attached: 1446187064261.jpg (255x220, 7K)

Anyone could kill the Joker, why does Batman have to do it? He can't keep working with the police if he starts killing people, anyway.

>If you kill him, you'll be just like him
this fucking batman mentality is ruining AoT

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-26-08h10m04s987.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

I love when the trope is acknowledged and shat on like in Deadpool.

>the Mr. Freeze quest in Arkham Knight
>Freeze and Nora are reunited, Nora being awake
>"I don't want you to die, Nora."
>"Then let me live."

Attached: the only feel i know for real.jpg (588x668, 51K)

its not his job to arrest him in the first place mouthbreather

It might not be his job, but almost every state allows some legal form of citizen arrest

and? its not his job to arrest anyone let alone kill them

Batman is a literal fucking manchild who dresses up and punches mentally ill people because his parents are dead and he can't punch his sadness. He doesn't kill his enemies, not because he thinks killing is wrong, because he doesn't want to lose his playmates. He doesn't do anything that would actually fix Gotham because then his playtime would be over.

I'm pretty sure Batman would have to go to court and testify against every criminal he puts away then.

Your father will never love you, Jason.

BUT HEY

Batman is already borderline insane, might as well make that final plunge.

Pretty much this, although most versions of batman are (rightfully so) aimed at kids under 14 so they dont exactly address the "batman himself belongs in arkham" shit

Misunderstood the point you were making. My mistake.

Only if they successfully serve him with a subpoena. Good luck!

>batman starts
>supervillain multiplies
>he won't kill them
wow thanks batman

Goddamn batman

Attached: Capture.png (1022x848, 1.18M)

It's not a theory, that is literally what Batman is. A child playing superhero. His entire adult life revolves around a promise he made when he was a little kid still reeling from the murder of his parents, and deep down inside he's still Bruce Wayne, age 8, clutching his parents' corpses in Crime Alley. He never worked through the grief like a normal person does because Alfred, his legal guardian, enabled his childish fantasies instead of getting him some goddamn grief counseling.

Hell, Batman gets along better with children than with adults his own age.

If you kill him, you'll be just like him

Attached: Lucius_the_Eternal_6th_Ed.jpg (768x1024, 133K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-28-21h57m13s128.png (1920x1080, 825K)

I still remember how mad I got when the bystander couple screamed as Batman snapped his neck but they didn't react when the Joker stabbed him multiple times.

>But I also love you, buddy. I just want you to be better.

Right, which is why I call your video game purchases shit because I know you can find it in yourself to make better decisions about what you play.

Attached: 1512059378022.gif (300x165, 1.35M)

>"I never kept count."
>"I did."
>"I know, and I love ya for it."
Such a great film.

I’m glad that we can come to an understanding. We have a lot of fun on this board, you and me, and making all these threads and posts can be exhausting. It’s nice to know we still care for each other after all these years.

And that is null when you are actively seeking the mobsters
Hell, beating the crap out of criminals you sought out and using deadly force on them is a crime in most states too, as much as everyone loves batman he is a criminal too

>I love when the trope is acknowledged and shat on like in Deadpool.
God I hate Marvel fucks who don't understand jack shit. They just want all heroes to be snide ironic quipy trigger-happy diet Punishers because they can't consider the morality that goes into taking someone else's life into your own judgment. Barring that you at least have to concede that the biggest issue with DC heroes' no kill stance is more that they apply real-world morality to a comic book world where villains pretty much escape whenever they want.

>He can't keep working with the police if he starts killing people, anyway.

>Paralyzes every punk
>He doesn't do it to villians

>the morality that goes into taking someone else's life into your own judgment
Yeah, because killing someone like the Joker would be such a moral dilemma, right? This argument works for your average thug but not a violent, crazed murderer who has had countless opportunities to change his ways. If the authorities can't keep him locked up then at the very least they should give Batman the authority to detain him. No one in the world of Batman would bat an eye if the Joker was brutally murdered in a less-than-legal manner.

>No one in the world of Batman would bat an eye if the Joker was brutally murdered in a less-than-legal manner.

Attached: injusticegodsamongus-184271.jpg (655x315, 37K)

if you use the same means as the villain, your no better then him, that's usually the arguement made

Batman why don't you just play with my asshole? Playtime would NEVER be over

I'm honestly surprised theres no story where Batman turns him over to the police and one of the cops just shoots him on the way to station. You'd think more than a few of em would be fed up with that clown's bullshit.

I haven't played it, but isn't the one with the beef Batman himself? Not to mention, doesn't this play right into the "if u kill him u becum EVIL!!1!" thing with Superman? As if the Man of Steel was such a blank slate that one murder would make him go mad with power.

I want Batman's beef and I need him to becum in my butt

Attached: f7e32df212037667571dd7f1d012556e.jpg (752x719, 170K)

Attached: butlerr.jpg (1920x1476, 1.74M)

>If you fuck her, you'll be just as fucked.

Attached: 1544149032027.jpg (600x800, 94K)

Superman went full nuclear in the game because Joker nuke his town and he got sick of all villains shit
he just overdid it with his globar regime

It can't be helped then

Lionel Messi and TSUUUUnaldo also in video games a lot. don't make them a video game characters, retard

>Joker arrested
>Taken to court
>Found guilty
>Death Penalty
If the DC legal system worked like it should, this should be the outcome. No blood on Batman's hands. Don't care if he's clinically insane, he's proven to be impossible to rehabilitate and will continue to cause death and mayhem. The heroes aren't the only ones at fault.
Conversely, break all his limbs, gouge out his eyes, and leave him alive.

Supes goes overboard, but similiarly Bat's no-kill obsession goes pretty far in Injustice too

I remember in the comics he legitimately thought it monstrous when Supes went lethal on the army of invading alien demons that were about to defeat them and conquer Earth

joker pls

Gotham is obviously in a liberal northeastern state that has abolished the death penalty.

Isn't there like dozen stories where Batman rescues Joker from execution?

Gotham is an obvious stand-in for NYC
Those fucks dont even have the word torture in their laws
Wouldnt say a dozen if we're talking about lawful executions

>executing a known murderer is the same as murdering an innocent
I'm so sick of this bullshit. A complete monster who spends their life treading on the innocent doesn't have the same moral worth as a good person.

>tfw I read that in joker's voice
youtube.com/watch?v=_DEIo5lgw1E

>475815178
>they want to do something, to serve some social good
crawl out of your own ass and talk about video games.

That was the best send-off to Nora and Victor we ever got, desu.

Wut

Based.

Attached: alfredjoker.jpg (1358x2355, 897K)

Gotham City should stop fucking around and give the Joker the death penalty or at least send him to a state that will execute him. Expecting Batman to do everything is asinine.

That user isn't wrong. Jim Gordon would probably stop cooperating with him, and Batman needs his support. Although I don't think he'd actually care if Batman killed the Joker, since that crazy bastard crippled his daughter.

Agree. What can we do about this sub humans?

If he's so effective, why is it that situation in Gotham is always only getting worse instead of better? The supervillains just make more elaborate plots and Batman does nothing but jerk off his ego by letting them go so that he can continue living his fantasies.

The only expectable batman thank god part 3 didn't get animated though

>killing once is the same as killing many times
>putting them in prison so they can escape and kill again is "justice"
>killing a murderous psychopath to prevent further killings makes you a murderous psychopath

Maybe theres some room for moderation here mister black and white. Maybe we kill or dont kill based on the severity of the crime, and on whether they're repeat offenders?

Attached: 1559077800046.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

This is the difference between good Batman stories and bad Batman stories. In good Batman stories his refusal to kill is, while in some senses noble, essentially a character flaw, and is acknowledged as such. He won't kill the Joker because he knows he won't stop there, not because he doesn't think he deserves to die.

Batman only replaced the traditional crime lords with costumed fuckers. He didn't do shit for the crime rate

yeah alfred destroys superman in injustice

Attached: the Butlering.jpg (640x490, 133K)

But how did he hide the moustache?

>Batman would recognize what is a second father to him because of make up
This is retarded in so many ways but this is the worst one

>tfw most people are too stupid to understand batman's no killing rule
being so stupid must be really blissful

This is the same world where people don't realize Clark Kent is Superman.

But Batman does realise Clark Kent is superman.

To be fair, that puts all of the real blame on Gotham or whatever state it's located in. They're the ones who consistently fail to keep Joker locked up or properly execute him.

The story isn’t supposed to be taken at face value. Neil Gaiman likes to forego conventional logic to create a dreamlike tone, appropriate for a story about Batman’s NDE. His aim is more to present unconventional ideas than it is to write gripping what-if tales about Batman dying.

>Not to mention, doesn't this play right into the "if u kill him u becum EVIL!!1!" thing with Superman?
I think in that game Joker literally nuked Metropolis, so Superman had already become fucked in the head with or without killing Joker.

fixed

Attached: alfredjoker.jpg (1358x2355, 991K)

If batman start killing people he will surpass Punisher. If batman became a vampire, there will be no criminals around.

I can live with that!

Isn't the city literally cursed?

>I don't kill...
>because I'm a good christian
based reason

Attached: by32hcpcuqumnwc7f15l.jpg (800x451, 29K)

Thing is, until the very end no one actually does care in Injustice, the issue is the the fact that Superman continually drops moral boundaries after performing the act, Bat's would likely have gotten over it if Superman didn't start playing God after the fact.

>Batman is too right leaning so we must have a left-leaning counterpart to him
>Still no Green Arrow game where you can combo mobs with various trick arrows and perhaps break the game.
>Never get to fight Merlyn where the both of you try to combo one another with your own set of trickshots

Attached: Green_Arrow_Daniel_Warren_Johnson.jpg (911x1200, 269K)

>Orphan whose father and mother got tortured and killed by the Joker after he escpaed from Arkham for the 49th time this year: T-thanks Batman...

>I'm Catholic, I have a soft spot for underdogs.
Is this true?

Killing is wrong, unless it's absolutely necessary to save another person's life or if its euthanasia, mm'kay

if by underdogs you mean underage then yes

Fucking gold

Yes, might be retconned in New 52 though

Using Batman for that line is retarded because that isn't why he does it.
In fact part of the reason is because that's the only reason the police allows his vigilante ways.

Also, if the authorities did their jobs and didn't allow the criminals to constantly escape there wouldn't be any issues with his methods.

But in reality Batman doesn't kill so his comics don't run out of villains.

I don't care

Attached: d3c4487.jpg (833x550, 60K)

>ITS NOT A GOD DANG CRIME TO EAT OLIVES OUT OF THE FRIDGE AS A SNACK
I-it isn't, right? I mean, i do it every so often, its not weird right?

Attached: 1515946822206.jpg (445x414, 63K)

>Messi
has he redeemed himself yet?

Why don’t the police kill joker? Any jury in the city is gonna say “not guilty”, and they’ll be celebrated as heroes.

Shut your loose asshole up, Jason. Daddy kicked your shit in when you tried to replace him, never forget that.

Every Robin is a goddamn failure except for Dick, it's almost hilarious.

Attached: 40a206371bd107d6dccb005bb860f589.jpg (630x969, 176K)

I think the excuse is that any officer that did it would have their entire life ruined and everyone they love killed.

>he is a criminal too
This is the case in many Batman stories, and superhero stories in general. You're making a point that comics already make.

Isn't this the one that tripped on a fucking rock and broke his neck?

To be fair the Injustice comic was just "Batman's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day"

We didnt know, captain obvious!
Read the damn reply chain first

Wut

Meanwhile in Clark's apartment...

Attached: HeroesinCrisis_Issue4_Page10.png (1008x1549, 2.18M)

>Those fucks dont even have the word torture in their laws
Does this imply that they're brutal or pansies? Spoonfeed me some context

Yeah, sure the hospital is going to beg him to stop sendig them clients

Ruined by Jesse Ventura batman

Just to be clear the movies are just the original comic.

Both part 2 and 3 of the comic are pure shit.

Surprised there's no crossdressing edit of this

Retarded, for not using a term known by every single human being and used in nearly every other country or even state

Not only that he druged sups in order to make him belive that his preggo wife was Doomsday, and he beat the shit out of her.

>paid admin leave
>move to Alaska after shit blows over
Poor excuse

Not so fast.

Attached: Jarro, Robin Starro.jpg (832x1280, 466K)

>Create a new breed of evil
>Refuse to defeat, only contain it in an unsecured place
>Try to justify it
Superheros ain't shit, boy

Is death penalty a thing for mentally ill people (in the US)?
Joker allways ends up in arkham, not blackgates, so I don't know if the laws apply the same to him than to, say Penguin

I think if any crazy fucker got a quadruple digit killcount, they would kill him as a matter of convenience.

I agree, even if not legally, someone from the staff of the asylum would just poison his food, or something like that.
But i'm just talking about the actual official legal system.
Capeshit, and especially Btaman, are pretty retarded, but the "he's technically not guilty, because as a medically insane person, he isn't the master of his actions" argument seems to be the only justification as to why Joker isn't dead yet

Batman doesn't kill because he acknowledges that he himself is completely fucking mental and he's afraid that once he starts he'll never be able to stop himself. People always overstate his rules. He never throws shade at Gordon even though he's killed before. He doesn't get pissy about Alfred having a shotgun. He's just scared of himself, as he should be.
The old 90s cartoon had very good episodes specifically about how Batman is mental and people calling him out on his shit. It's been a running theme since the Killing Joke.

Nah, because I won't be dead, lmao.