What the fuck is wrong with you incels?

What the fuck is wrong with you incels?

Attached: 43EE85F8-8E33-466F-992D-50B240FC2F3E.jpg (720x1280, 136K)

All the region firsts in the world can't earn you back your dignity.

Welcome to the real world, mollycoddled little baby faggot lmao
You won't last a day

>ph*ne poster
>screencap of a fucking leddit post
Holy shit, literally kys.

PC gamers in a nutshell

That guy is probably married, user. Despite the stereotypes, beta male cucks and onions boys tend to be married with children.

That's a guy looking for any excuse to wear diapers nothing to do with vidya. There's plenty of portable toilets you could set up right next to you if you're that worried about missing time, this guy is just lying to himself

what a literal crock of shit

"i need to shit, keep mob grinding for like 5 minutes guys"
"ok"
close to no xp lost

being married and with kids doesn't make you special. You're still a loser if you shit yourself because you don't want to stop playing videogames.

Why won't you just group up and play 24/7 with comfortable shifts if you want to win the race so badly?
You'll obviously won't be able to play 24/7 for weeks because you need to sleep after a few days and any party will overrun you even if they perform worse at the game.

Attached: Dont disgust me or my son ever again.jpg (415x392, 51K)

This. As pathetic as it is you could just have a bucket next to your chair and shit/piss right there. The idiot is probably some furfag with a diaper fetish.

i mean this has to be a troll

what's the fucking point of a diaper?
if you are so retarded that you want to do this just set up a laptop in the fucking toilet with steam link and when you have to shit just playon the fucking laptop.

god people are retarded.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many time to Americans shit per day to think skipping it will make you win a grinding race in a mmo? If you have the luxury to be at home, you can just wait until you are really full (so 2-3 days) and canonball to the toilets in 2-3 minutes. Pissing is also merely 1 minute every 4-5 hours. Thinking this matters is frivolous and stupid.

Nah he's just making a shitpost, why do people here taking everything so serious?

I feel like it would take longer to replace an adult diaper than take a piss. Hell WoW flight paths can take like 5mins

"Racing" is just an excuse

>replace
you don't know those type of people it seems.

>v doesnt know what a joke looks like because they have deprived themselves to "no you (faggot | NIGGER | popular non insult)" followed by wojak or pepe type of humor
giving zoomer humor a run for its money

The point is he's not incel. You guys are making incel synonymous with loser, when some of the biggest losers are 'happily' married men.

there are billions of people on this planet
do you think they appeared out of nowhere?
having children does not make you special in any way at all, stop kidding yourself

Shut the fuck up Maddox