Holy shit, thank you based blizzard for your broken website that saved me from subscribing on launch...

Holy shit, thank you based blizzard for your broken website that saved me from subscribing on launch. I almost fell for the Classic meme but couldnt subscribe cos apparently one of the richest corporations in the world cant maintain a site with a bit if overload.

Anyway, now that I'm seeing this shitshow, I'm so glad I couldnt sub

Also, A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: 1566865415611.png (1219x740, 718K)

No fucking server can handle that amount of people, stop bitching and return in a month or two, were you really expecting something different than that? After the game got overhyped all over Youtube and Twitch

Yes, I actually did expect one of the biggest AAA companies to be able to handle million or so people playing a 15 years old game on their servers, you utter mong

They're Blizzard, they been fucking up since 2008, you should not expect anything good from the company that though that people crying for Classic WoW were the minority

Imagine unironically playing wow in 2019

Vanilla wow at that

How long before shitposters actually spend the 2 seconds it takes to look up that J Allen Brack is the lead of the Classic team?

He presented the reveal at BlizzCon for fuck's sake.

im playing and im havin fun

>inb4 seethe and cope

this

I don't have to imagine. I'm doing it.

>this guy got a promotion
How the fuck...? Did he suck someone off for it or something?

Attached: 54122121.jpg (474x315, 14K)

me too brother

It's pretty common in large corporations for some of the worst workers to rise to the top. Bad workers do all the right things like schmoozing with bosses and showing off what little achievements they have. Meanwhile the hard workers are all busy working hard and often don't get the face time. Or, if they're particularly good at their job, they will be passed over for promotions as it means their replacements will invevitably be less productive.

Corporations fucking suck.

Which is why freelancing is based as fuck.

>set server cap to 300 people

HOLY FUCK LOOK HOW BUSY IT IS GUYS

Attached: 1541396840906.png (864x954, 601K)

the game world is so full you have to compete with at least 3 other people just to kill regular mobs for your quests, every fucking where

This is true, which is why you have highly developed distribution tech that helps you deal with dynamic load.

Man you guys are so desperate to shitpost against classic wow, it's really pathetic the sorts of posts i've seen since it launched. Does it bother you that much that it's succesfull?

ITT seeting boomers

>being this delusional that you start making up conspiracy-style excuses to try and dismiss the massive success

nice try Ion. go back to bed

*queues*

>Too many people want to play is somehow a bad thing
oh nooOooOoO

>every friend I had that stuck with WoW these 15 years are still living with parents, have no gf or lover of any kind and do nothing but bitch about a game they spend money on all the time

Is it the game or does it just put spotlight on what has always been there.

Attached: 29D70046-FD70-4AAB-8632-9256F05FE9AB.jpg (1370x2020, 606K)

It’s not so much they brag but they have two talents: the ability to always do what their bosses ask of them and the means to spin any bad out come in a positive way.

Yeah it is, imagine paying $15 to sit in a queue then be unable to complete parts of the game because it's not built to have more than 3 people near each other

you play games to avoid thinking about "no living the life you want because everything you try fails"

More like it’s easy (You)s mate

But do they really try or is it more it’s hard once so they give up?

How bad is your life that WoW is the best outcome? It’s just grind and nothing else.

dunno i'm still trying
but you can't pretend i spend 24/7 trying to meet people

>Oh noes I almost wasted 15$ pretty much a equivalent of shitty medium pizza. My life would have been ruined!

lmao poorfags

I lost one thousand five hundred units of currency that could have been allocated anywhere else to a more positive effect.

>servers shit themselves every launch since 2004
>meanwhile in 2019: NOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

If that is the only time you do it sure, but shit like micro transactions show there are a lot of people who become poor fags using your logic for all bad purchases.

It adds up

Your life could have been used to a more positive effect and yet here you are being good old loser you and shitposting on chinz

>wasting 15€ in staying indoors in place than wasting it going out

how is getting a shitty pizza going out?

Legion launch, which apparently had 10.1 million subs (at launch), was smooth as hell. Not even a disconnect when it went live.
Also, of course Classic is a major success now, it's been out for less than 48 hours.
Cataclysm had over 10 mill subs at launch, but lost like 70% of the it over the course of the expansion. Legion was basically the same.
Classic will most likely lose alot of its players as well, over the next two months or so. Everyone is hyped to try it, but let's be honest, it's not a game for everyone.
I have no doubt it will stay active for the foreseeable future, but I can't see it maintaining 5m+ subs.

Not really. I’m getting paid to hurry up and wait for something to need fixed and this place is the easiest to just post and go