EIN ZWEI DREI

EIN ZWEI DREI
youtu.be/eukAfV8H7X8

Attached: Screenshot (288).png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4p_abRKYP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best song right there. the music video is a piece of art, too

I've had this game on Steam for 5 years and I still haven't played more than 30 seconds because the driving controls on PC are terrible and I have no controller.

ein zwei haferbrei

for me its electro choc

I'd replay this on Steam now and then if it weren't for GFWL. The cracked version even has it, IIRC, real shame.

GFWL is extremely easy to get rid of though?

youtu.be/i4p_abRKYP0

For me it's Radio Broker
Vladivostok was a close second though.

I'm replaying it right now after going through III and Vice City (no SA though, I don't really like it even though it's an amazing game), it's still so good. The leap from III to IV really felt like a huge step forward tech-wise, which is why I was hugely disappointed in V. That game didn't deserve its numbered title.
There are guides on Steam about that and many other issues. It basically takes a single drag-and-drop operation to get rid of GFWL.

I though they got rid of it in a patch?

xlivless you dunce, hell its included in the asi loader for mods.

The driving is easy if you've ever driven a car before (as most adults do) but there's always time to catch up and learn something new little guy.

thew worst part of 4 is it no longer works well on "modern" OSes for no good fucking reason

HEY COUSIN

didn't the whole radio station get killed with tracks removed?

i've driven many cars. none of them felt like drive on 4 flat tyres with the sway bar disconnected as well as shot tie-rods and fucked ball-joints. the cars in gta4 wouldn't pass inspection at pep boys.

>it no longer works well on "modern" OSes
I'm playing it right now on Windows 10 with no hiccups or crashes.
>didn't the whole radio station get killed with tracks removed?
That's what mods are for. Still, it's so ridiculous - why aren't movies forced to be re-released without licensed music? Is it simply because it's easy to release a patch for a game that makes these changes than it is to re-release a movie? Some turbojewish moves right here.

and you didnt have to fuck with it at all to make it work well?

I applied that xliveless patch or whatever to remove GFWL, does that count?
I remember having trouble replaying the game back on Win7 in like 2014, I had unloaded textures, framerate drops and shit, but now it's a smooth sailing. Maybe the game just chugs less on Win10, I dunno.

Killatomate's car handling & physics mod is fucking amazing. Try it. It even has an option that makes it able to completely total cars. For example if you're in a head on collision with another car the entire front of the car will be crushed to shit and there is no way you'll get the car to start again unless you have cheats.

It's gone now. It also now runs on 4gb of VRAM so it's as stable as ever. Time to play it.

ahh maybe ill install it again and see if it works i remember it having issues with high GPU memory and everything

ENDE

Attached: hugo.png (155x158, 35K)

>didn't the whole radio station get killed with tracks removed?
the removed tracks were put back in the same day. rockstar announced the removal of music like a month in advance giving the community ample time to back up files and prepare mods to put the music right back in lol.

>maybe ill install it again and see if it works
If it doesn't, there are a lot of fixes out there (I kept them in mind in case the game got fucky on me). Check out the PCGamingWiki page for GTA IV.

there's good guides on the community hub as well.