Why is minecraft getting popular again?

Why is minecraft getting popular again?

Attached: 30855320_323729924821710_7099037665579761664_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

It's always been popular. It just has more exposure now

Ok i will play with your semantics: why is minecraft being more exsposed than usual?

PewDiePie started playing it and modern gamers are literally incapable of playing a game unless a popular streamer does

Because it's popular :)

the kids that grew up on it are now of the age to revisit it and be nostalgic, same phenomenon happened with pokemon

Because Pewdiepie started playing it.

That's literally the reason.

People who say stuff like "It's always been popular!" are full of shit. Yeah it's always been somewhat successful but there has been a massive spike in popularity and discussion since Pewdiepie started playing it like a month ago

Really is that why? I never stopped playing it so I wouldnt know.

pewdiepie plays game
other famous Youtubers leach of the success and copy the trend
repeat with lesser channels

God I miss TWKUK

It's always been like this for me. I play for a long time then I'll take a small break and so on.

>minecraft came out
>everybody liked it
>10 year anniversary of minecraft
>everybody liked it again
its always been popular, its just that people forgot how good it was

Because the worms are coming out of the ground because they think it's safe to talk about because the cool game to hate right now is FORTNITE!11!1

Yes, when the most popular and widely viewed video game streamer plays a game, that game gets popular. Yes latest minecraft video got 13 million views in 2 days. Obviously some people will watch his video and go "hmm, I feel like playing minecraft myself now"

>mods are asleep
NAIIILLLLLL GUNNNNNN

It's old enough to be nostalgic.

Attached: black doctor.jpg (461x307, 15K)

It was ahead of it's time but you're not allowed to make shows like this anymore.

Yeah. Even on a network like adultswim you cant. Last person who tryed it got blacklisted by some jealous cuck.

Whose Brian? Is he hot? Is that why he wants to fuck him?

where did black doctor get his bike?

I'm going to grape everyone in this thread

A) Kids who grew up on it are old enough to feel nostalgic about it
B) PewDiePie
C) It's giving people online an outlet. In the torrent of apathy, irony and regurgitated "jokes", talking about how much you genuinely loved Minecraft is an opportunity for a sort of New Sincerity movement.

Attached: 1551078242469.webm (352x500, 397K)

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BAN MY """""HILARIOUS""""" ALT-RIGHT COMEDIAN!!!!

IM GOING TO TIE YOU TO THE RADIATOR AND GRAPE YOU FOR HOURS

>Minecraft
>Somewhat successful
Literally the best-selling game of all time but okay
And if someone says Tetris as if it's one game and not a series I will go fucking berserk

I've rewatched it thrice now on youtube in the past 6 months
It's just too good

Attached: technology.gif (268x240, 499K)

>New Sincerity movement
I hope it actually happens because years of irony warped internet in all the wrong ways

If you mean recently within the past month then pewds, but in general it's been insanely popular since day 1

You fucking retards don't pay much attention to cultural trends do ya. Pewdiepie started playing it BECAUSE it spiked in popularity. It became the cool thing among older teens in retaliation to the youngins playing Fortnite.

Only a fascist would advocate for censoship. You arent some kind of fascist are you?

As gay as it sounds, shit like this MIGHT signal the beginning. It needs to happen soon, because I believe that the longer society wallows in apathy, the harder it will be to get out.

Post ya houses