Why was it such a perfect console? So many great games, the first real online MMO experience, wonderful aesthetics...

Why was it such a perfect console? So many great games, the first real online MMO experience, wonderful aesthetics. Why can't we be on the timeline where the dreamcast won?

Attached: dreamcast.png (709x399, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamcast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wut? Never heard of this console before.. I didn't think Sega made anything past the Master system and that flopped hard didn't it?

I wish I had picked one of these up back in the day, I was barely even aware that it existed. Just playing DOA2 via VGA would have been worth the asking price.

>playing Sonic Shuffle
>Mini Events: 30/31
Someone please help me. I've been trying to get the last one for weeks and I can't find anything online about it.

perfect consoles dont bomb while having a mediocre library

Not really.
It was between PSX/N64 and PS2, so it failed.
If you want to name a "perfect" 3D console, I'd pick PSX.

But I get what they say that the Dreamcast was a tragedy. It COULD have many great games, it had the gear, it had that little edge over existing consoles to push that limit in games, and 4 gamepads, could have been lots fun with friends.
But too few games, too little time until PS2 steamroll.

Loser. I got it for Christmas the year it came out, pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (838x643, 867K)

the DC controller was hot garbage and SA2 sucks ass

>Why can't we be on the timeline where the dreamcast won?

No DVD player.

That loud fucker died because Sega was full or retards. You also can’t sit there and tell me the PS2 wasn’t the better console.

>the DC controller was hot garbage
I like it.

Attached: 20181204_090615.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)

Where do you live? Asking for a friend.

imagine getting this pile for Christmas instead of a PS2.

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

612 wharf avenue,rightnexttogentleman's club

It works sure but this is one of the cases where sega could just rehash pic related and it would have been great
i do like painting the dreamcast controller with acrylic paint though

Attached: saturn_b.jpg (450x300, 39K)

Are people really liking the shitcast or is it a meme? Other than jet set radio what are we missing?

Shenmue? It's shit.

txr2

First time in my life that I'm hearing about this game, not kidding.

Genki had a pretty strong following for people who were into that kind of racing game.

>Units sold 9.13 million
>Lifespan 1998–2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamcast

Sega could have kept the Doriimukiasto if they wanted, it could have sell even more than the game cube, which was still considered a commercial success. But they decided to ally with xbox at that time instead.

Explain the Virtual Boy then.

Attached: 1542595194242.jpg (480x360, 15K)