At the end of August... I am hypeless

>At the end of August... I am hypeless...

Attached: maxresdefault-4-576x356.jpg (576x356, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFJeDWdO-Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no release date
>no details
>different devs
damn dude im so excited did you see that one CG trailer

How do I collect enough science to advance the story mode in KSP1? My flights give ne like 1.8 science points.

Go biome hopping on Minmus.

>mexican scam artist game feature complete with mods to expand content
>they skullfuck it over the course of three years after that
>never actually fix biggest bugs or implement features anyone asked for
>anyone being excited for this shit again

Attached: 1386634871692.gif (180x180, 216K)

Then build an orbital fuel Depot around the Min and go biome hopping there as well.

At least 70% of the excitement this game is getting is the fact it's NOT being developed by Squad. Hopefully a new developer means they deKrakenize the game and make something that can actually run decently.
Probably won't happen, but at least there's a glimmer of hope that it could.

fucking lol the first game and the engine that built it was so dogshit they decided to scrap the entire team and start anew in 2

>kraken and the multitude of glitches not being the thing that gives ksp much more enjoyment
heh

yeah having my spacecraft tear apart in the middle of a mission for absolutely no reason really is a ton of fun

Spring 2020 is the release date.

The only thing we've seen is a damn trailer. There's nothing to talk about.

> deKrakenize the game and make something that can actually run decently
The engine is still unity.

>xbox
You know it's going to be a total garbage, right?

I have unlocked the first two pieces of the tech three and can barely get my rockets to space and back in one piece. Am I just a shit engineer?

What engine is that? It looks like the same unity shit.

They're making a 2nd game?

Unity is not inherently bad. There have been plenty of perfectly functional games that have come out from competent developers using it. Problem is all the Mexican spaghetti squadcode that's been left in over the years. Same problem Minecraft has. Rewriting the code from the ground up is perhaps the best thing to happen to it.

You need to do science experiments you tit.

Put 4 goo canisters and the thermometer you unlocked with the first technology on a basic rocket with some parachutes. Launch it straight up, use the theromometers, goo and do a crew report while in the air. You should get 10+ science.

You can repeat these experiments in different biomes for more science, for example if you first land in the water next to KSC or in the grasslands next to it. Should be more than enough to unlock more science parts, so put those on your rocket as well.

Launch straight up and reach at least 70k (leaving the atmosphere) and do all the experiments before falling back down. Should give you another significant chunk of science.

More gameplay will be shown at PAX next week.

>they even stole the fucking trailer from the community
Holy shit. What a bunch of hacks.

Attached: 1464244046139.jpg (1735x2313, 1.05M)

>take the first game
>incorporate some mods
>touch up the graphics a bit
>sell for 60$
Can't wait

Looks like shit, desu~.

Looks the same but with higher poly. I expect the performance to be worse.

>I expect the performance to be worse.
There will be riots if this happens.

Exactly
It's why Minecraft can run at all on a fucking xbox360

I wouldnt mind any of this is the engine becomes more stable.
KSP is a game you sink in 2000 hours anyway, so if it runs great, thats all you really need. The colony management aspect will probably get expanded by modders, they will also probably add loads of part.
So all the devs need to do is make the game more stable. Thats it.

>More gameplay will be shown at PAX next week.

Attached: 1566256180209.png (316x400, 112K)

Easiest way is prioritize science then fuel/rocket parts.

Launch with an engineer and do goo, science junor and go to minmus, just hop around, transmitting science and you'll probably unlock 1/4 of all science in one mission. Engineer can enable disabled science parts like goo and science jr

If you know what you are doing, you can actually do this without even upgrading your radar and just eyeball everything and of course unlock more.

Pretty understandable why they want to make a KSP2. KSP code was a fucking mess and it's still is. What is scummy is they prioritize graphical refreshes instead of more content especially when they know they are making KSP2.

So it's going to be soulless?

You can go on intersteller voyages. How is that bit more content?

They had better pretty up the terrain and sky.

Attached: 1448932601670.png (608x610, 263K)

>oh? You say you were planning on rendezvousing with a space station?
>hope you don't mind if it spontaneously explodes and the pieces fly off at 8x the speed of light
I fucking hate people like you who justify complete bullshit that would have the devs rightfully hanged and quartered in any other game as a """""feature"""""

Colonies, multiplayer and other solar systems is plenty content mate.

It'll have a different kind of soul.

>Different devs
That is the selling point. You know KSP was originally made by a brainlet with a marketing degree who admitted who he learned programming from youtube and skipped the sections with math?

You can farm almost the entire tech tree from minmus

It had way more content. MP, new solar systems, and future tech

Literally how?

Scientists can reset goo. Just bring a lander, hop to a few biomes. Do all the science experiments in each.

There was a demo at Gamescom. Looks pretty early in development and with no optimization at all
Really looking forward to KSP 2 without all the issues that came from Squad and trying to handle their spaghetti code