If Dedede is so perfect why does he get a face lift every game after?

If Dedede is so perfect why does he get a face lift every game after?

Attached: Dededes.png (2320x1893, 3.99M)

the only DDD's that are perfect are your moms hooters

that just proves that there is no imperfect dedede

1 and 3 are best

He gets it better than kirby at least

Attached: evolution of kirby.png (790x375, 123K)

Superstar and Smash are the best ones

why is he so massive in 3?

GBA era/Super Star Ultra>Smash Brother Brawl>64>Original Super Star>Dreamland 3>>Star Allies>Triplie Deluxe>Smash 4>Return to Dreamland

I'm surprised you rated sm4sh that low I figured that would be the one I'd see be hailed as a best

Attached: 1566972346572.png (267x336, 60K)

its like i'm staring into the void

this is the same style of evolution Garfield went tough.

My favorite is the one from smash ultimate just for the fact of how expressive he is.

DEEPEST LORE

3DS to Star Allies Dededes were a mistake

I liked his design in 3, and his game model in 64. He looked kind of serious but still cute. It made it easier to accept him as some sort of rival and not just a has-been boss. He's just a little too goofy looking now, and it makes even cool stuff he does seem like it may just be him stumbling in to being cool.

Attached: dedede.gif (240x272, 321K)

It's proportions are too large, and he looks odd next to Kirby, Brawl is pretty much the original Super Star one brought to 3D

>It's proportions are too large, and he looks odd next to Kirby
>put Star Allies above it

They're all various artists' interpretations of the ultimate being. When you stare into the face of God, you can't be expected to objectively comprehend it.

>ultimate design
>smash 4 design

Goofball Dedede or trying-to-be-cool Dedede?

My mum had a masectomy

In Dreamland 3 and 64 his design is more simplified, but in that he looks more birdlike with his less defined head and hunched appearance. His hat covering his eyes more makes him look more grumpy and perpetually annoyed. A lot more personality is evoked just by the way he looks.

Star allies is the worst he’s ever looked. I like his DL3 and n64 proportions.

I'd say triple deluxe is the worst he's looked in awhile but he doesn't look as bad ingame. Looks like they tried to make him look like shimo dedede but stopped half way

was this and DL3 an attempt at redesigning him by someone else? seems like it was undone/vetoed, possibly by Sakurai