Make sure to support her Yea Forums...

Make sure to support her Yea Forums, she's going to need all the money she can get when that lawsuit hits her like a schoolbus full of retards

Attached: 4TjnhxlT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 56K)

who?

Zelda

ugliest tranny i've ever seen

Get fucked whore

#BelieveWomen!

As long as he makes his video look professional, he can turn the tide in an instant. People are gross and feeble minded. Just make your own opinions Christ

Sluts aren't vidya.

>he believes projared video makes him the good guy now

Attached: smug_esmeralda.png (1268x979, 805K)

Fuck off with your internet controversies.

This. Where do you think we are, the internet?

Oh wait

prochadred

Who should I side with, Yea Forums?

My dick.

Jared has proof, Heidi has BELIEVE WAMEN

whats the tl;dr?

PROCHADREN

Attached: 1566939464380.png (264x454, 152K)

me :)

Attached: 1564948053548.png (311x246, 124K)

Jared posted his dick and face in the same pic. He's a huge dumbass either way

I'm interested in watching Punished Jared go nuclear

Based

Big difference between "he's a huge dumbass" and "he solicited nudes from minors"

I mean in the marriage issue, sure, he's still the "bad guy", you binary-brained dunce. Doesn't change the fact that she defamed him and spread lies about him, and capitalized off of the fake nudes drama. Contrarian cunt.

>fake nudes

Sure sure, next you'll claim that nude exchange blog was all a creation from heidi's master play to defame poor good guy jared.

Attached: 1402379414497.jpg (354x360, 24K)

>trips
yep, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 18K)

>ongoing legal procedures
Oh its on bitch, its on like donkey kong

Attached: 1519425545027.jpg (646x720, 23K)

I honestly don't know what the fuck this shit is even about yet you people keep making threads. Can I seriously get a rundown on this? What did or didn't he do?

She deserves to lose every penny
a literal whore

Hol up
Is this...
no way
Is this a jojo reference?

i love internet witch hunts where everyone forgets the horrible shit they do themselves and dogpile on some retard who got caught. you people are the scum of the earth

I'm honestly happy for Jared. Fuck this arrogant, vengeful bitch.

he did both by accident though

He sent nudes to 17 year olds and slept around with RubberRoss' then wife while phycologically abusing his own to the point where a night of crying was the norm for her

PedoJared cheated on his wife, while in an open relationship, by fucking holly (ross ex-wife), he exchanged nudes on a blog with many others.

Being the narcisist and manipulative bastard he is he is once again gaslighting with his most recent video claiming he's got some proof. All he did was put to question Chai and charlie's claim about him getting pics form minors, that's it, everything else he's still guilty of.

What's wrong with what he did? It's legal, retard. Just because you disagree with it morally, doesn't mean he's a bad person, or is the bad guy here. Eat a fucking blade, twitter fag.

He sexted with consenting adults at his WIFE'S suggestion
he had an open poly marriage at his WIFEs suggestion
the tranny kids lied about him sending them nudes and one was in hospital with no memory when he claims to remember projared sexting him
the other fag lied about being 18+
He wanted to break away from his batshit wife
She wouldn't let him
the relationship became more toxic despite the poly shit being her idea and done with her consent
She keeps lying

the only bad look thing jared did was sext with consenting adults that were his fans

Except he didn't and it was all lies perpetuated by trannies. Literally.

well, jared's evidence is pretty clear cut, his accusers deleted the actual accusations and are pretending they never happened, and considering the first thing she did was try to defame him when he wanted out, it lines up with his account of her threats perfectly.

projared's wife

>he cheated on his wife in an OPEN relationship

Attached: 1563628178334.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>What's wrong with what he did?

Ah so you do know he did it, just can't cope with the fact that your incorruptible champion is a creep.

>PedoJared cheated on his wife, while in an open relationship
It's only cheating because the cunt thought an open relationship was supposed to mean only she gets to fuck around