Control

What's the Yea Forumserdict?

Attached: 1566935326317.jpg (602x635, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1377-control-motion-blur-removal/
youtu.be/YgCC7DTO2Io
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZFeU29sB7Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=98hNGoySZsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SRQGOtBVELo
maxpayne.fandom.com/wiki/Marko_Saaresto
abload.de/img/control_dx12_2019_08_tvk9u.png
abload.de/img/control_dx12_2019_08_amkku.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never heard of it until yesterday. Gameplay seemed subpar. I got the impression from the trailer that it was a 5 hour indie game campaign.

>I got the impression from the trailer that it was a 5 hour indie game campaign.
It's a Remedy game. God I hate summerfags.

>IT'S MA'AM

When's the last time Remedy was even relevant or made a good game?

The reviews range from 40 to 100 on metacritic
Seems to be good on pc, consoles dont gain as much from the games tech and suffer performance wise.

generic westshit really really bad

It’s already cracked so just torrent it and draw your own conclusion.

>It's a Remedy game
who? what have they done that is actually noteworthy

Never. Max payne and other shit is overrated af

>got it for free with my graphics car
i will let you know when my 3rd world tier internet lets me

Attached: control.png (462x465, 24K)

forgot a
>d

its not your internet it was actually slower for me and I typically get at least 10mbps in steam and other services. Its just le Epic games being dogshit as usual. Probably using all the bandwidth on their chink spyware.

>tfw no graphics car :(

Attached: car graphics decal.jpg (900x870, 191K)

The modern teslas should have a beefy enough computing system that you can game on them better than regular high end pc.

I never heard of it until yesterday either. Is this a “controlled” media campaign to care about this dumb shit?

THATS BETH FUCKING WILDER

if you faggots didn’t enjoy Quantum Break then consider skipping Control, maybe

They only allowed female streamers to stream the game first on Women's Equality Day. Very progressive and noteworthy.

Attached: 1566939033303.png (1184x794, 258K)

I never heard of it until yesterday but it looks really generic gameplay-wise, the aesthetic looks kinda cool though I guess.

I like it. Solid game.

Proper torrent when?
Hoodlum releases are sketchy as fuck

works fine. stop being a baby

I'm gonna have to ask you guys to stop bullying my wife Jesse

Ugly

>it looks really generic gameplay-wise
How many other shooters besides psyops let you do any of that shit?

They made the only good tps in the last 20 years.

I like the atmosphere and weird setting so far.

Attached: 20190827_205619.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

non pro ps4 version is fucked beyond belief

Pulled a fast one with it's epic exclusive

You can see that when you look at metarcritic for ps4 reviews of control.

how could anyone describe this game as “generic”?
are you fucking dense?

pro version is ok. but base model ps4 version is unplayable

while its also that, its mostly just my [banned location] internet.

Attached: 1549268526804.png (256x256, 210K)

Generic Destiny rip off

Can you free aim with your telekenesis or is it always lockon?

>Waaahhhh why can't every game be like Life is Strange?

Its lockon in combat it seems.

Is hip fire useful?

It looks ok, giving it a download now. Thanks Tim.

Attached: Thanks tim.png (696x493, 335K)

I wish you understood how dumb you sound.

damn, what's even the point then?

I don't think they even got anything upfront just a 90-10 revenue split.

Too bad MP1 and 2 are the only good games they made. Things have changed since then.

Attached: 1566941304990.jpg (1024x1451, 887K)

Engines godly at least. Perfectly smooth at 120hz with all the rtx shit on, might be one of the first games that makes good use of dlss.

Attached: 2019-08-28 06_55_32.jpg (3440x1440, 2.08M)

MP1 isnt good stop this fucking meme

finally a new third person shooter to play i've been waiting for one almost a whole week now

is this the yearly “generic looking human protagonist gets powers from government/corporation and fights the corrupt baddies” third person action game?

Attached: 078B97F7-E71F-4276-B337-5FF67AA5725D.png (185x382, 115K)

That's my kind of girl.

Attached: western_aerith.jpg (923x523, 61K)

Lighting looks flat desu

Remedy has over 200 employees
There's like 30 women there.
Ergo it's still a Swedish sausagefest and women aren't the reason they can't make good games anymore

It actually was. About the only tps in living memory that allowed you to run and shoot accurately at the same time.

It's not the engine. Look how empty and devoid of any detail the areas are.

It really doesn't.

Attached: 2019-08-28 07_00_25.jpg (3440x1440, 2.1M)

>super fucking aged concrete walls
>clean sterile offices and floors

That's a combo I don't like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU BUY A GAME THAT'S NOT ON STEAM YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PIRATE AND STICK IT TO THE EBIL MEANIE EPIC WAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1566972291551.jpg (1251x1893, 250K)

the building is scp tier

Its rendering every rtx effect together with zero drops, that alone beats out any other rtx enabled game, which all suffer from hard performance hits plus also not using all the rtx effects. Might just be good use of dlss or the engine itself, but something about its working. I'm running on a 2070s which shouldn't typically be able to run any rtx enabled shit at 120hz.

bizarre post

How'd you get it 20$ off?

sold all his personal data to chinks

>Swedish
HAISTA VITTU SAATANAN HOMOKYRPÄ!

SCP tier with shit interior design

Apart from faces the game looks great

>was
I dont know about that. I enjoyed the story but its super fucking dated, i completed it but the last bit felt like a drag and i never had any desire to go back.

MP2&3 always felt great to replay

Dunno probably regional pricing since my country has fewer taxes.
Ebic is based. Valve always gives me US prices.

hey could you kindly delete this

Attached: 1559183758262.jpg (1280x939, 195K)

:)
Perekele

*Finnish sausage fest

I agree with you about 3, 2's overpowered bullet time kind of ruined it for me.

user do you work for the fucking bureau

I thought the starting monologue was really poor and I haven’t thought any better of it since. Based on Max Payne 2 the one thing I was at least expecting was lush dialogue but it feels so mediocre, especially those little inserts the protagonist will do after every conversation.

Attached: 16510293875172302.jpg (365x273, 11K)

Games clearly taken a lot of its design from scp.

Attached: 2019-08-28 07_13_09.jpg (3440x1440, 911K)

the verdict is that I want to spend an entire day just going ham on Jesse's tight ass until the smell receptors in my nose terminate from all the sniffing and my tongue gets chafed raw from hours of licking her butthole haha

Probably shouldn't have taken the epic exclusive deal then.

Brainlet posting the wrong image.

Attached: 2019-08-28 07_14_16.jpg (3440x1440, 961K)

>cracked day one

Mmmmm yes daddy like

I sometimes wonder why do they bother adding any sort of drm to games

Denuvo has done a good job lately, Anno 1800 is still uncracked

Denuvo is really hit and miss.
Some shit gets cracked the day after others not at all.
Like I swear they just had out dud protection every now and then for bantz

It can't even reach 60fps at native 1440p with 2080ti, so it's pretty much the same as any other RTX game. Must be the DLSS shit.

Attached: control-benchmark.png (740x500, 35K)

It's OK
BUT, I enjoy reading all the files and O.o.P shit. You get this mission to hunt down some of them it happens at the best point in the game, honestly it should have come in a bit sooner because the enemy/main story gets tedious and this was a nice break. Even though it is a bit easy it's different and I wonder why more of an effort wasn't put in to that kind of gameplay. And that's it for the positives. Everything else that's interesting is the live action (for some reason) films the doctor leaves up explaining everything.

He's the most interesting fleshed out character by far and he doesn't even have a character model.

The DLSS shit that is used on every rtx card, so I don't see how it matters? If you're using rtx, you're going to be using dlss.

it didn't have drm

Been playing for a few hours, it's the most fun game Remedy has made since Max Payne 2. And it has the voice of Max doing all sorts of monologues if you listen to some of the collectables.
It's pretty good so far desu, but then again the TPS market has been pretty barren recently.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Came to post this

Nobody uses it in other games because it blurs the fuck out of them.

How connected is it to Max Payne?

Does it look and run ok for non RTX?

since when did eating poop become a mainstream fetish?

not at all. it references Alan Wake tho

Yeah but we are talking about Control, not other games. I even stated as much. I can't use rtx in other games because dlss is so poorly used. Tomb Raider uses it and its incredible, it blurs it so hard that it feels like you're literally playing at 720p

buy a bidet you american pig

Honestly listening to some of the "Hot Line" monologues from Director Trent (the voice of Max, and straight up live-action video of his VA James McCaffrey) his character sounds eerily similar to Max. He talks about his family being dead, and staying in a small apartment finding comfort in whiskey.

Is control good fir tor DLSS because of the indoor environments and cubular structures?

Made in Finland, so its a 10/10 by default

Runs a fuck load better than Quantum Break.
I get a solid 120+ fps with medium-low settings and it hardly looks any different than high settings.
Some small dips to about 90-100 but I'm honestly surprised by how well it runs.

That's why I said "must be the DLSS shit". The only impressive thing here is the DLSS implementation.

Has anyone fgured out how to turn the motion blur off yet?

community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1377-control-motion-blur-removal/
Not totally sure if this works, about to try it

No idea, this is the downscale it uses but it looks the same with it off, so dlss is doing its job.
>The only impressive thing here is the DLSS implementation.
And the fact it uses all the rtx tech. If you don't have an rtx card, basically its not just rtx on/off like the trailers, theres various effects and most if not all rtx enabled games don't use all of them, Control does.

Attached: 2019-08-28 07_32_25.jpg (3440x1440, 300K)

based Finbro knows what’s up

Thak god, I hope it does work. The motion blur is giving me headaces and it makes the game look shit.

Looks like they'd rather make a TV series than a game. The gameplay seems like an afterthought.

Just tried it, it does work!

you couldn't be more wrong

>virtue signaling
Yikes

TECHNOLOGY
this is honestly actually pretty impressive though

Attached: Screenshot (1125).png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>I enjoy reading all the files
Me too. I like how they also connect to the main game. Like you find a report about agents looking for Oceanside hotel then a report about an event where people go missing from pulling a light switch cord and then after finding those the main story sends you to the hotline room. Very nice balance of actually adding content without it being disconnected fluff.

Does Sam Lake make an appearance?

is it possible this game will ever come out on steam? I don't want epic chink spyware.

That's some mid 2000s technology

I'm only 2-3 hours in so I'm not sure. But you can definitely tell he was at the helm when it came to the writing/directing of the game.

Post what you are referring to

Gameplay is way better than Quantum Break, the relying on constant narration is tiring for me, but the sound design and art design is fucking 10/10.

The whole atmosphere is really-really good, too bad Remedy just wants to make fucking TV series instead of proper videogames.

Like others said, Epic basically paid them for the game. So pirate the shit homie, you won't be hurting Remedy.

what if I want to hurt Remedy because I am edgy and cool?

Remedy already hurt themselves with releasing on EGS.

pirate the console versions, those aren't paid for

That's a man.

Then don't even play the game, but just go spamming on Yea Forums about how fucking shit the game is even though it's actually decent
but you really should play it because it's their best game since Max Payne 2 and one of the best third person shooters to have come out recently

would be good if not for the forced female protag that is written to appeal to teenage girls and trannies

Oh fuck, in a wild turn of events- Mack actually likes the game.
I guess it really is worth a buy.
youtu.be/YgCC7DTO2Io

Attached: Worth a Buy.jpg (900x900, 73K)

It's not worth a buy just because it doesn't have achievements/overlay. Do they expect me to take screenshots with fucking Fraps and not get any achievements for collection all of the shit?

Attached: 1279192555445.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>is X product worth it channels.

You big gay, make up your own mind

>Playing games for reasons other than enjoying the actual game
Bad bait, fuck off you giant faggot.

But I have, I played about 3 hours already and it's great fun

Oh ok cool

The Epic Store doesn't have DRM you retards, the only DRM any game on it has is if someone adds a third party one like Denuvo

I like the game a lot, the art style, atmosphere, setting, lore, gameplay. And I also want to make sweet love to Emily Pope

>It's ma'am

>words to avoid
>Alaska

Attached: 1554781967804.gif (171x172, 962K)

hides the noise caused by ray tracing

kek

Sorry ma'am please Control yourself.

boring desu

woah

Nice tranny

not him but F.E.A.R. can do that. can't remember when it was published, mid 2000's for sure though.

This is shopped, right?

FEAR doesn't have a movable projector that accurately projects video on wherever you point it.
I haven't played it for about a year and I know it has some damn good shadows but I don't remember anything like that.

Someone help me make sense of the story. Is there a secret ending or something? The ending I saw doesn't explain shit.

this

She looks like Terry Davis

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Not even remotely.

nope

hell she's uglier than me

Him making fun of the female character complaints makes me think he spends too much time on Yea Forums.
I cant imagine it gets talked about anywhere else

she does though

too bad you already fapped to her

He's right though. Story is still decent though, mainly because of Max Payne's VA

>celebrate equality
>by treating people unequal because of their junk
lel

Finland has had "equality" longer and more widespread than anywhere in the world.
No one thinks feminism is a topical issue here. The focus is more on mens issues currently.

Anyone else having an issue with the game not detecting any controller?

>Playing with a controller

Attached: 15457887.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Wish I could have it any other way but I'm a poorfag with a busted keyboard for now.

Whiny bitch, I get like 500 KBPS and I live in America

That's just the entrance literally 15 seconds into the game. That's not how the entire game is wtf

>1440p monitor
>use dlss to downgrade your resolution to 720p

nvidia tardlets these days. lel

All maxed out on 1440p on vega 56 with an outdated 4690k i5. Runs at 80-90fps. I hope they patch it with a motion blur slider faster, that shit is annoying af. Enjoying the game so far, SCP atmosphere with some really eerie background story. I expected it to be shit, worth downloading it from torrents and give it a go (fuck epic and their forced exclusive shit)

Attached: 1549339542353.png (500x336, 167K)

If you're playing on dx11, the motion blur fix in this post actually works.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GAME IS LEFTIST PROPOGANDA ITS SHIT SHIT! DONT PLAY IT DONT SAY ITS GOOD IT HAS TO FAIL!

I'm not even going to read the posts and just assume Yea Forums hates it.

this but unironically

Go back to play your "diffrent" hentai games.

There were men streaming it on that Day tho.

It's pretty fun for a standard run-of-the-mill 3rd person shooter.
Worth a pirate famalam.

I'm not really interested.
Might buy it just to support vidya imdustry in my country but I don't want to register to yet another store front or install chinese botnet.

based

if you put a beard on her she'll look like gigachad

Attached: 371.jpg (192x192, 6K)

Why the fuck does turning on Global Reflections do this?

Attached: 1559570703091.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

It's mediocre and will be quickly forgotten just like quantum break. There's not much going on for it sadly.

Do you think Hideo Kojima being in Control means we'll get Sam Lake's glorious mug in Death Stranding?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZFeU29sB7Q&feature=youtu.be

Death stranging will have all hacks doing a hack parade so it's not out of the question.

>calling Sam Lake a hack
Not cool. You need to leave.

>chooses this meme shit as his free game
you got played

what card you have

GTX 1060 6gb.
With some further testing it seems to happening only if both Global Reflections and SSR are turned on, with it disappearing if one or the other turns off.

it's good :^)

4/10 to me, good environments and effects from your Powers, but gameplay, story and characters are trash

The diffuse lighting ray tracing setting is actually awful. Makes every shadow super grainy. Tur that shit off immediately. The other effects are neat, especially the reflections.

DLSS turns the game super muddy. Not worth

Where's the 5 o'clock shadow

I didn't know Christopher Waltz was in this game.

>6.7 on user memecritic
can't be that bad, could it?

Quality over quantity.
Besides, only one brownie and no blacks in modern Remedy? Not diverse enough.

Is the game cracked yet ?

>Control-HOODLUM (21.68 GB)
>small repack later today

She looks like Ray Liotta

I think one of my favorite parts of the game is right at the start when it talks about smart devices and how it implies the fucked up shit inside can't handle the idea of a phone.

it has weird pop in when you move the camera fast

Attached: control pop in.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Has a loose reference to Max Payne as if it's something they witnessed in an alternate universe. It's pretty much in the same universe of Alan Wake, though.

>you need meme ray tracing for reflections
15 years old Max Payne 2 engine could pull this shit (only static planes could be reflective, but still).

Damn, I missed TECHNOLOGY.

There's still a "hidden" page on Steam.
So it's probably just a timed exclusive.

Finally, my T E C H N O L O G Y itch is being scratched. It's been so long.

>Want to buy it
>PS4 performance is rough
>Still have a corelet bottleneck (2500k) and my pc setup is so specific there wont be a benchmark for it for months

does it lose focus if you move forward or backwards

game is ugly and it's boring to play
everything feels dead
shill
there isn't anything special about the destructability in this game or anything else about it

>rough
It's more jagged than rough.
youtube.com/watch?v=98hNGoySZsQ

Is Kojima playing this on his beastmode rig ATM while the rest of kojipro slaves away making death stranding? If someone here doesnt know he even has a "cameo" in Control

>shill
you just take every post super seriously, don't you? you fucking abysmal retard.

They clearly gave way more of a shit about their narrative designing than the actual gameplay design.
Its barren in the gameplay department.
That motion blur is killing me, i don't think i'll be playing anymore of it.

go be dumb someplace else shill

why do the textures go to low so i need to change it back to high in the menu?

a simple yes would have done there.

thought it was projared cosplayer at first but this is literal gorilla

holy shit the kojima sidequest in Control is about death stranding

>imagine youre on a beach
>seaqulls are fighting over food for their pregnant wife
>a machine kills the seaqull
>go turn off the machine

>that face

i feel bad for the zoomers

Attached: 5643534545.jpg (3200x1920, 655K)

>SCP-lite
>fuck all enemy variety
I'm actually a bit mad. Even the bosses aren't that great considering the setting.

This desu.

>crazy portals to other dimensions everywhere
>all the enemies you get are zombies with guns, zombies who throw stuff at you, zombies covered in mold, jihadi zombies
The optional boss fights like the mold source and the fridge made my dick rock solid, though.

Stronger jawline than any Yea Forumsirgin for sure, not interested in playing as a tranny.

It is a western dev. It's to be expected at this point.

wtf we play as trannies now, what is happening to vidya

This whole building and game better not be a metaphor for the main characters psychosis or other mental illness. Like, take back control... of her mind.

yeah that my guess too, she's in a back alley masturbating to dickgirls in the meantime

In the ritual division if you enter the elevator and shoot out the windows in the office you can actually jump into those plants and on the furthest left is a prime level mod.
I was just fucking around and they actually rewarded me for trying something crazy.

right*

I had a random mission pop up with a timer. I ran where I needed to go but died fighting the thing I was supposed to kill and got a Mission Failed message. The mission is gone now. Is it gone forever or can I try it again somehow? I don't want to be out ability points or possible side content.

[Female protagonist]/10

Did not play.

it's just random shit that usually pops up every half hour or so on random locations

They're just random side quests that gives you materials.

>Why yes I do play Control how could you tell

What the fuck is even happening in this game

Attached: 20190828155707_1.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Quantum Break was shit.

DLSS makes it run well, only thing that bugs me is hair looks crunchy in DLSS rendering.

No ability points missed? Good. Those things are scarce to come by.

>Engines godly at least.
I am literally playing on hardware below minimum requirements on 1080 and getting good performance. Engine must be doing some black magic or they conflated how good a machine you need for some reason.

Someone just post her ass already

no such thing to post

It's a western developer. I think you'll have 5 extra points after completing the entire tree.

---{Graphics}---
You forget what reality is
Beautiful
Good
Decent
Bad
Don‘t look too long at it
Paint.exe

---{Gameplay}---
Very good
Good
It‘s just gameplay
Mehh
Starring at walls is better
Just don‘t

---{Audio}---
Eargasm
Very good
Good
Not too bad
Bad
Earrape

---{Audience}---
Kids
Teens
Adults
Human

---{PC Requirements}---
Check if you can run paint
Potato
Decent
Fast
Rich boiiiiii
Ask NASA if they have a spare computer

---{Difficulity}---
Just press ‚A‘
Easy
Significant brain usage
Easy to learn / Hard to master
Difficult
Dark Souls

---{Story}---
Story?
Text or Audio floating around
Average
Good
Lovely
It‘ll replace your life

---{Price}---
It’s free!
Worth the price
If u have some spare money left
Not recommended
You could also just burn your money

autism at it's finest

I got it for free with my RTX 2080 Ti, played it for 1.5 hours now. Here is my take:

---{Graphics}---
You forget what reality is
Beautiful
Good
Decent
Bad
Don‘t look too long at it
Paint.exe

---{Gameplay}---
Very good
Good
It‘s just gameplay
Mehh
Starring at walls is better
Just don‘t

---{Audio}---
Eargasm
Very good
Good
Not too bad
Bad
Earrape

---{Audience}---
Kids
Teens
Adults
Human

---{PC Requirements}---
Check if you can run paint
Potato
Decent
Fast
Rich boiiiiii
Ask NASA if they have a spare computer

---{Difficulity}---
Just press ‚A‘
Easy
Significant brain usage
Easy to learn / Hard to master
Difficult
Dark Souls

---{Story}---
Story?
Text or Audio floating around
Average
Good
Lovely
It‘ll replace your life

---{Price}---
It’s free!
Worth the price
If u have some spare money left
Not recommended
You could also just burn your money

Who is this dude

That fucking cunt Marshall, I know what the fuck the puzzle was. I don't need you reaping the same shit over and over again.

why are some of "better" choices are at the top and some at the bottom?
like gameplay and story

Oops looks like Yea Forums does not allow the check mark icon.

---{Graphics}---
Beautiful

---{Gameplay}---
Good

---{Audio}---
Good

---{Audience}---
Adults

---{PC Requirements}---
Fast

---{Difficulity}---
Easy

---{Story}---
Good

---{Price}---
Worth the price if you are into immersive single player games in 2k19

Time for pictures because they are better than words sometimes. I will post some comparison shots with some RT eye candy, tested on a non RTX 1070Ti, so people can actually see what they get.

Attached: RT transparent reflections OFF.png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

Attached: RT transparent reflections ON.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

I am playing it on 32 inch 144hz screen, 2080 Ti.
I just put settings on "high" and did not touch anything.

Is there something I should tweak?
The rendering AI seemed weird as it suggested I use a lower resolution for the backgrounds, it did not even let me use native one. So I put it off.

His writing had no power when he wrote those novels. He has no special powers at all except in the vicinity of the lake. The game makes it very clear that artists draw power from the dark presence in the lake.

This option is the lightest one at only 25fps+ cost on a non RTX.

Attached: RT indirect diffuse oFF.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

I'm only a little bit in but here we go.
>---{Graphics}---
> Beautiful

>---{Gameplay}---
> Good

>---{Audio}---
> Not too bad

>---{Audience}---
> Adults

>---{PC Requirements}---
I am playing it below the minimum requirements so who knows.

>---{Difficulity}---
> Significant brain usage

>---{Story}---
> Lovely

>---{Price}---
I pirated everything

Attached: RT indirect diffuse ON.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

How are you getting pictures? When I try to prtsc it I just get black.

What is the smallest legible print you can find to read?

NASAs computers are absolute shit btw
All of their junk runs on really old, outdated tech

Correction, this option is even lighter, but has the smallest visual impact. Non-RTX cards should keep all turned off if you want more than 60fps constant. Also you need to have Global lighting options turned on otherwise non RTX cards will crash the game if you try to turn any of the RT options without GL.

Attached: RT contact shadows OFF.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

Attached: RT contact shadows ON.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

This is the main RT option that gets you like 60fps+ down on a non-RTX card, and the one that was very hard for me to find a good visual difference.

Attached: RT reflections OFF.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

The one I got was a screamer so be careful

Why is there a full song in the game by a band?
youtube.com/watch?v=SRQGOtBVELo

It's good but unplayable on potato PC's and it also runs like shit on the base PS4.

Attached: RT reflections ON.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

Pretty fucking good but I pirated it and I keep falling through the floor in Maintenance after exiting the elevator.

Why didn't you play Alan Wake which contained three songs by that band?

Remedy and Poets of the Fall are bros.

I use geforce experience to print screens in good .png quality.

Why do you ask? Anything you like a screenshot of?

maxpayne.fandom.com/wiki/Marko_Saaresto

Oh really? That's interesting.

I gave it a pirate and it's honestly pretty fun so far. Engine is really good. I wish the gunplay was better, but it's a console game so you can't expect much there.

Attached: CTRLRTX.jpg (1206x630, 132K)

drop*d

t:fin

The protagonist does have a bit of man-face but at least she's not a nigger. That's all you can expect from a western studio.

Last comparison, this one is just SSR, no need for RTX cards but still has like 20~fps hit on average, and it looks bad in some places.

Attached: SSR OFF.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Can someone post 4k max res photos?

Attached: SSR High.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

ugly female sjw shit
bad bad gameplay
epic exclusive

NO thank you

>Why do you ask? Anything you like a screenshot of?
Just curious to see the details and how fine the details go.

another for the western games females collection

Attached: man with gyno.png (847x1131, 747K)

game seems good but keeps crashing
where do i go to fix it
cant ask steam to help, cant search in google since the game is "exceptionally named"

Attached: WHAT A BLUNDER.png (600x263, 238K)

I've only heard good things about the gameplay. But yeah. Epic.

But if it's a timed exclusive then, as far as I'm concerned, it might as well not be exclusive at all. I haven't paid full price for a game in over 10 years so I'm going to wait until this game is on sale too, and I also can't play it properly without upgrading my PC which I'm not ready to do yet... and besides all that, I already have a huge backlog. So, by the time I get around to playing Control, it probably won't be exclusive anymore.

Well since someone is posting nice screenshots here is some for the poor toaster fags. I am running the game below the official minimum requirements (R9 280X) using an R9 M275X. Here is what the game looks like while still maintaining good performance and fps but with some frame drops when motion blur goes nuts, I need to turn that off somehow.

Attached: control caps.png (1336x1520, 3.34M)

This is pretty fucking boring, it runs like ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT and struggles to hit even 60fps on low.

It's just busywork. I'm just running around doing side quests for no reason. I downloaded this expecting an actual singleplayer game to play through but this is just a fucking solo MMO

One more pair

Attached: control caps 2.png (1332x1316, 2.85M)

why did they include fast travel? just fucking force people to use the world you created for once

>force people
Or you could just do what you like and not worry about others.

I wish the gun was more accurate in this, shit just sprays

>Or you could just do what you like and not worry about others.

By that logic let's just build cheats into the game. The escape menu should have "ACTIVATE INVINCIBILITY" "KILL ALL ENEMIES ON LEVEL" buttons

Or maybe not, because in order for a game to be fun, you need to make decisions for the player rather than allowing them unlimited freedom to ruin the game for themselves)

is that a man?

This game runs extremely well for me on my several years old mid-range PC. I get 170+ FPS on high settings. What is your hardware?

How does this shit game justify its awful performance? It certainly isn't the visuals.

You're in Yea Forums boyo

Attached: 1472952565118420.jpg (400x400, 85K)

Were you not alive when games had cheats built in? It was fine.

GTX 1060 gets 99% GPU usage with literally every setting on low and drops into the 40s and 50s constantly. This is just an RTX tech demo i think because the game so far has been really fucking boring

Attached: gender-control.gif (303x394, 2.22M)

I don't follow. Are you saying the visuals with below min requirements look the same as normal?

I have a 1070 and I also get 100% usage at all settings. That's just the game adapting to use all the GPU resources available to it. Anyway, you should definitely be getting more than 50 FPS with that, unless your CPU is some 2-core piece of shit.

I'll post some max quality (no RT) shots downsampled from 4k.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.07.55.81.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>built in

They were secret codes that had to be deliberately sought out (usually just a ploy to sell "strategy guides" with cheat code lists) you zoomer faggot.

And just like that, Remedy's decline makes sense.

Dibs on the goth chick on the far right.

>several years old mid-range PC
>I get 170+ FPS on high settings
This is bait.

how is it legal for a big corporation to blatantly plagiarize SCP-wiki like this?

Everyone knew IDDQD. It didn't ruin Doom.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.08.29.33.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

You mean like the incredibly secret Konami code unknown to anyone that didn't buy the highly expensive strategy guide?

Someone post the webm

Fuck you, Alan Wake was good. It was babby's first horror game, sure, but it was good

Considering SCP was originally made by Yea Forums, is Control technically /ourgame/?

Attached: 13895729657343.jpg (256x326, 10K)

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.09.06.90.png (1920x1080, 3.78M)

SCP got overrun with redditors and tranny doorknobs. Good fucking riddance.

Sure why not? It doesn't hurt you for them to be there?

Hell, games used to be loaded with cheats like that to be unlocked

You can run games with hardware below the minimum requirement? I thought you just get an error or failed launch if you did that. Cause those images look fine and you say it plays fine so exactly what are the requirements for doing?

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.09.28.35.png (1920x1080, 3.81M)

>I thought you just get an error or failed launch if you did that
That happens only if your hardware is WAY below hardware req. If the GPU supports DX11 it should be able to run the game albeit it's with fps too shit to be comfy.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.10.05.87.png (1920x1080, 3.88M)

I mean look at the difference.
I barely see a difference and I assume they are on vastly different cards.
Is it really just a difference of 60 vs 30 fps with these requirements?

Maybe you should go back to Fortnite.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.10.41.18.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Am I crazy or are there tampons on top of the emergency kits in the bathrooms.

Underage

Fuck those emergency kits in the bathroom. I played Max Payne last week and now they keep tricking me into thinking there are health items in them out of instinct.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.11.52.43.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.12.07.83.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.12.19.13.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.13.42.14.png (1920x1080, 3.9M)

No fucking way a game this ugly on such low settings can't even hit 60fps.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.97M)

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.28 - 17.14.10.81.png (1920x1080, 3.93M)

What an ugly character

Turn off SSR if your GPU can't handle the load tech babby.

Downloading it right now just to see if my meme build(ryzen 3 vega 8 no gpu) can run it

Death Rally motherfucker

>go from 50fps to 53fps
>game looks significantly uglier

SSR hit is much larger than that, and it doesn't look significantly uglier. There are screenshots in this very thread than show this.

a 1060 is more than capable of handling screen space reflections, a technique dating back to the fucking 2000s

the game runs like dogshit. simple as.

Attached: optimised as fuck.jpg (1920x2160, 420K)

1060 is a midrange card from 3+ years ago. What you get is expected.

A "midrange card from 3 years ago" can run significantly better looking games at significantly higher framerates. Lmao if a game as boring as Control thinks it's worth buying a $1000 GPU for

Want to play it, but the protagonist looks like a man in drag and that disturbs me to no end.

That jaw line should never have been allowed.

Attached: 1552707625020.jpg (400x519, 125K)

Now that's a C H I N

Attached: 582f5958e02ba72b318b50cb-750-375.png (750x375, 124K)

>can run significantly better looking games at significantly higher framerates
>doubt.jpg

Is this shit EGS exclusive?

The fact that there are so many safe rooms around the game makes me think they were supposed to be used for gameplay purposes at some point in dev but got scrapped and reduced to mere cache collection.

>expecting a card that released nearly 4 years ago to be good now

Wolfenstein 2 and Doom look way better and can run pretty comfortably at over 60fps maxed out, and even higher with a few settings turned down. Both have way larger and more complex levels.

Control is in an empty fucking warehouse chugging along at 45fps with every setting at its lowest.

Don't know what EGS is but couldn't find the game for sale anywhere. I found my copy on Google Drive.

>I found my copy on Google Drive
Forgot about that. I'm gonna torrent this shit then.

Damn, I wish I had that jaw.

Fuck really? I just copped on amazon and was really looking forward. Are we talking constant sub 30?

Doom is a game from 2016 and the levels are not more complex or larger. Never played wolfenkek 2 but I doubt that one is more complex either.

I just played Doom on High at 120FPS on my 1060. Shit is based af

How come a game from 2016 looks better than a game from 2019

Is there any time/angle where the protagonist looks cute?

>wolfenstein TNC
>more complex levels
okay you have to be bullshitting, I'd post that vid someone made to complain about the levels being badly designed but he deleted it

>secret codes
Some games had cheats in the menu.

In any case, your argument is fundamentally retarded because you could just choose not to use them.

Are these side quests worth doing?
The first big one gave me the evade ability but all others just give me materials which don't seem that useful.

How's the Hoodlum version?

>NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU SAVE MY TIME FROM MANDANE BORING BACKTRACKING WAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1566726834671.png (456x740, 48K)

What CPU are people playing? I have 4670K.

I refuse to believe Finnish remedy games made a tranny

it was obviously 505 publisher input, as proven with the womens only stream for charity

go kill yourself zoomer

I thought this was a singleplayer game, what's this zoomer MMO live service shit? What the fuck are these crafting materials?

Attached: sidequests.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Just finished. Good game

Attached: directors-suit-outfit.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Everything has deformation and fragmentation tech. You can rip up parts of the floor, almost every little item blows up to tiny pieces.

Attached: 60957402-530c-44bf-8fb1-735e8859bb74-screen-shot-2017-11-06-at-34629-pm.png (970x546, 325K)

N-NOO N-NNONOOOOO "O-OPTIMIZE" IT FOR MY PAJEET LAPTOP OR ITS SHIT

Your obsessed.

Red Faction from 2001 says hi. Not impressed.

>wooden panel walls allow you to break them revealing concrete underneath
Neat

40% tranny freak

it is true man, i remember that too, but cant find a video.. but i quess it was F.E.A.R 2

what's the point of these rooms? you can't go inside them and they just block the path to overcomplicate the level design

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

How massive is her dick?

Red faction also looked like this

Attached: p1_50329061501500.jpg (790x532, 51K)

>Alan Wake wrote a book about Max Payne
>But there's also a world where Max Payne became real

Trans are less then .00001 percent of the global population. You're jumping at shadows.

Which was top tier at the time and you know what? It ran like a dream.

Have you been reading the files laying around about mold problems?

I'm surprised by DLSS in this game. It actually seems to work pretty well. These images I'm posting are cropped and then enlarged 2x from the game outputting at 3840x2160 while rendering at 2560x1440. The Freestyle "Sharpen" filter is also applied, at 50% strength and "ignore filmic grain" or whatever it was called to 0%. One is using DLSS and one is using the game's standard upscaler. DLSS actually looks sharper and seems to preserve more detail.

Attached: Control_DX12_2019_08_28_08_16_44_116_zoom.png (1406x680, 504K)

dead space 2

you'll get access to them later

>Which was top tier at the time
You know 2001 was the same year as ffx, Halo, Silent Hill 2, and MGS2? Red faction looked like dog shit even for the time.

Reviews at the time praised the graphics, though. And they were certainly better than console shit.

We get it your a zoomer pretending to be a boomer. Now beat it kid.

Haha, I bet you weren't even alive when those games were released. Let the adults do the talking, sweetie.

This is the other one. And these are the full 3840x2160 PNGs, uploaded externally because Yea Forums cannot into ~10MB images.
abload.de/img/control_dx12_2019_08_tvk9u.png
abload.de/img/control_dx12_2019_08_amkku.png

Attached: Control_DX12_2019_08_28_08_17_03_034_zoom.png (1406x680, 441K)

Pure kino

Attached: CNTRL37.jpg (3840x2160, 3.38M)

Started playing it yesterday and holy shit it's good. I didn't expect the combat and platforming to be as tight as it is. I expected generic cover shooter gameplay but it's much faster than that. Cycling through melee, abilities, and the service weapon means you can jump right into groups of enemies and tear shit up. Since damaging enemies gives you back HP the game does a really good job of encouraging a high-risk aggressive playstyle during fights. It's also really fun to just explore the world and find secret areas or skip others. You can get all the way up to Restricted Access the first time you get to the quarry just by platforming and using dodge. Likewise you can find Darling's last broadcast the same way, along with breaking windows to bypass doors. I was really on the fence about the game at first because of the Yea Forums shitposting but I'm glad I got it.

Attached: 1542818760413.jpg (473x587, 28K)

>cracked
it was DRM free, if you're installing anything that says it's going to crack the game or bypass DRM it's just mining bitcoins and shipping your data to China like EGS.

>Epic shills have diversified tactics
>in addition to shitting on Steam, they praise their exclusives now

>habitually check bathrooms for items because I'm a completionist
>fuck I'm sick of opening all these fucking doors just on the off-chance there's a log or resource behind one of them
>use melee
>plywood splinters and breaks, doors fly off their hinges, rolls of toilet paper go flying
>mfw I went through the half the game never even considering doing this even though it made looking for shit take no time at all

Attached: 1440311054222.png (161x167, 5K)

The alerts just give you materials, harder ones give you a good stream of rarer materials you won't find laying around to upgrade mods and weapons. Finding hidden places gives you ability points which you'll need a lot of, and objects of power give you more powers. The carousel horse is the oop that gives you evade.

It's not exclusive since it's DRM free.

Holy fuck the black rock quarry.
Was not expecting that.

nice menu textures, very polished video game

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>the world of control is just another threshold in the house
>board of directors exist on a "higher plane" than the other characters
>the board of directors are just the characters who realized they're in a video game
>as a result you're on an even higher plane of existence than they are
>hotline messages are them struggling to figure out how to communicate with you the player and explain things as video game concepts

perkele

Attached: 1342663627856.png (284x275, 145K)

is that a tranny?

It's really fun to make a glass cannon build. I have yet to put a single point into health but I'v been dumping my points into melee, energy and telekin. Already got a full melee tree.

Find the pit in central research and go down it, then talk to the woman studying mold.

look at these worthless zoomers

Attached: Lil Zoom.gif (652x562, 392K)

Read the nvidia guide on the settings, yours are pointlessly fucked up. You can max out LOD and shadows without any real FPS loss, for example.

Especially once you get the health pickup boosts, it's absolutely a blast.

>settings are fucked up

Are you suggesting I turn up shadows to tank my FPS even further? The game literally can't even hit 60fps

Does anything specific happen there or do you just mean arriving there? Spending like an hour crawling through maintenance and tunnels and then suddenly coming out under a night sky full of floating pillars of obsidian really threw me for a fucking spin.

>can't even read the post
dunno why I even thought you'd be able to read the settings guide from the manufacturers of your gpu desu

Just seeing the sky out of nowhere was fucking cool.
Also those lighting blacks voids that chase you after you get the prism.

I got off the Remedy boat after Alan Wake. This doesn't seem very good either.

shitty dumb game

>.png
Plz off yourself.

Settings guides are for games that have a shit ton of options and you want to know what the least performant options are

Control has like 10 graphics options and they all just tank your fucking framerate. There's no point in turning up shadows so I can go from sub-60 to even further sub 60

are you actually retarded?

This is the face model and voice

Attached: dsc01158.jpg (550x823, 58K)

>that giant R E S T R I C T E D A C C E S S door that triggers combat music if you get all the way up to it
>"The City"
>the logbook where one ranger starts going crazy after finding an ancient tree in the threshold
there's a few other cool things about it too, I haven't finished yet but I'm excited to see what shit gets uncovered there later, there's at least a few more areas you can access late-game once you have levitation it looks like.

>settings guide: here are the settings you can max out because they look better and don't decrease your FPS
>WHYYYY WOULD I READ THIS
>I'll just keep LOD turned down to the minimum even though maxing it doesn't decrease my framerate
lol user

Attached: 1530427841776.png (760x579, 459K)

Are Board Excursions worth doing?

It’s shit wish I never bought it.

not that user, but most games in my experience do take a performance hit with shadows

post the real one faggot

Attached: 1554580585343.jpg (550x823, 84K)

Attached: CNTRL33.jpg (3840x2160, 2.89M)

Those fucking things that sneak up behind you in the quarry if you get to a certain place fucking scared the shit out of me.

obsessed.

It decreases your FPS by at least 1, and when I'm sub 60 that's a huge fucking drop you mong

In the other thread an user said going into nvcp and setting low latency to ultra helps. It helps a fair bit, i hope that user is in this thread too so he can see me thanking him

So fucking cool. Especially cool that I was able to platform my way up to the top as well.
Don't open if you haven't been to black rock quarry.

Attached: EDEecLuU4AA0EyU.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Every fukeen time i see her on screenshots, word "Horseface" immidiatly pops to mind...
Its like western studioes competing with each other creating most ugly female chars

Attached: 0018.jpg (1600x2400, 2.81M)

Ah fuck I didn't spoiler it

>Equality Day

I was really confused when I got up there, because it feels like you're not supposed to be there, like it should be out of bounds, but there's still campsites and things to explore. But the fact that you can just run and jump to get all the way there if you're smart was really nice. What's on the other side of the door?

>Yea Forums can’t handle games with female lead
>Yea Forums can’t handle games that or non steam

DOUBLE KILL

>The focus is more on mens issues currently.

it's kinda funny to watch people try to justify why men have to choose between military service, mandatory labor or jail yet women are completely exempt from both

granted, if you know what you're doing and you're willing to pretend to be retarded, you don't have to do any of the 3. but then you get called a gay because you didn't want to larp as a soldier in the woods for 6-12 months

They've done a great job with the quarry and I think just exploration in general. If you think you can do it you can and they'll usually reward you for trying it and succeeding.

Cool

>whining about conscription

Attached: 1550098338324.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

Yea Forums claims to hate the game but threads about it always reach 400+ posts kek

yep, submitting to peer pressure and becoming a slave to a powerful, strong, manly authority for a few months is the epitome of manliness

>about it always reach 400+ posts kek

No it doesn't.
The only lively Control thread is when shills and shitposter collide, and even then it barely reach bump limit.

Things like cellphones explode in people's pockets when they try to enter the House with them. The implication is that modern technology isn't completely solidified in the dollective unconscious, so the House reacts violently to it being brought in.

Clusters, Charged, Mold, Former, the Anchor, etc.

>what did this smoothbrain mean by this?

I just bought the Remedy Bundle from Fitgirl, Control and Quantum Break for zero euros.
Anyways guys, don't be mad, keep seeding and stop seething, the game is good.

I think that's one of the interesting problems that they brought up, modern technology advances too quickly for any contemporary item to enter and gain a hold in the collective unconscious but some totally innocuous items are now way too dangerous because of how long they've been stewing in mankind's collective thoughts (e.g. the rubber duck that gets brought in and has to be placed in an isolated containment chamber).

there was no reason to wait for a repack its fucking ligthweight compared to most games nowadays
game is ok at best
all the focus is on the narrative elements and the gameplay suffers for it

Then there's shit like the Service Weapon, which is thousands of years old at the absolute minimum. It's probably the only case where a known OOP radically shifts to accommodate changes throughout history.

>tfw the Hiss is also breaking the fourth wall. Its just too fucking insane for said fourth wall breaks to make sense

post the real one faggot

Attached: 77416kxoc1131.png (472x531, 115K)

Is it fun?

Yes. Give it a try sometime.

>Ahti is part of the board

Jesus christ, are you that fucking brainwashed by /pol/ that a woman with a masculine jawline makes you think of penises?

Kill yourself immediately.

>all the focus is on the narrative elements and the gameplay suffers for it

Sadly enough neither is good enough.
Remedy fans might enjoys this, they are after all, have the highest IQ amongst the group of gamers out there.
The incoherent rambling, the nonsensical visual, the barrage of turd laced info dumping. They love it and jack off to it.

LYNCHED

>yfw you touch the duck and it just keeps quacking around you

Attached: 1550749085023.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

I mean, isn't that obvious? He certainly isn't an actual janitor.

it's alright. nothing amazing but the gameplay and story are good enough to keep you playing. i thought it would be more like alan wake with a semi open world and moving through different locations but the whole game takes place in this one building and it feels a bit like alien isolation.

visuals range from really nice to really horrible depending on the location because some parts of the game look really fuzzy/blurry/noisy. performance is pretty bad considering the visuals and on my gtx 1070 at medium settings i range between 40-100 fps but it's usually around 40-60 fps in action scenes.

Anyone know where they found the shatter upgrade blueprint?
I guess I missed it.

>There were men streaming it on that Day tho.
Only later when they allowed it. They say it was about 7-8 hours in which male streamers were actually not allowed to stream the game because they were male.

Attached: equalityday.png (1207x226, 49K)

The game is basically a metroidvania. You can go wherever you want almost from the outset.

People were streaming the game long before then, user. Don't lie.

dilate

I just reached the checkpoint after getting the floppy disk upgrade that allows me to hurl projectiles. Game is fun so far. Very good creepy atmosphere. Controls are very responsive, much more so than another game I'm playing on the Switch, Astral Chain.
I'm playing with a GTX 1060 6GB, with 16GB in RAM and an AMD Ryzen 7 3.2Ghz with 8 cores. I can play the game on High settings and it runs at 60fps 95 percent of the time. When it does drop, it always for some reason drops to 30fps. I've never seen it drop to like 45fps or 50fps. It's always either 60fps or 30fps. Anyone else experience this?

My only critique is that the enemies so far seem dumb and tame. That, and some of the writing feels very "Millennial" (like how one female character says "I can't even" in her introduction to Jesse Faden).

>My only critique is that the enemies so far seem dumb and tame.
I can't believe user got killed repeatedly by Tommasi.

How am I lying retard? I said "they say" as in what they're saying on the resetera thread. Maybe you're lying faggot.

>Reseterra
There's your problem.

One of the better games I've played in the last few years. It's a solid 2005-era shooter with a level of style you don't usually get without the gameplay being dogshit.

The synopsis sounds unique.. Think I'll try it.

Quantum Break

Considering that was a post that puts this feminist move in a bad light in a super SJW site, I find it more trustworthy than your faggot ass.

The level design is also really inviting me to explore. I just feel like there should be more enemies just wandering around to make it even better. The enemies shouldn't just be in "setpiece battles". There should be like maybe 1-2 enemies to fill up empty areas.

I really hope Remedy does Max Payne 4 after this. This game so far shows that they still are masters at TPS games.

Is he supposed to be a boss? I haven't met a Tommasi yet although someone with his names (according to the subtitles) keeps rambling non-stop in the loud speakers leading up to the Communications Department.

I just realized but this game heavily reminds me of The Evil Within 2.

This is literally just Quantum Break 2.

>WAAAAAAA

You'll meet him soon, user. Just remember YOU ARE A WORM THROUGH TIME, THE THUNDER SONG DISTORTS YOU, AFTER THE SONG, TIME FOR APPLAUSE

I wish Jesse looked as good as Kidman in TEW2. Kidman looked really pretty without looking like an anime doll supermodel. If they wanted a real actor, they should have chosen someone more attractive than Courtney Hope. Her jawline is more masculine than a lot of guys.

Attached: kazuya-matsumura-kid-toolbag-ss-02 (2).jpg (1920x1300, 470K)

It looks too boring to even bother pirating. Playing Astral Chain right now. I'd rather just replay Quantum Break than play Control.

The two guards outside Underhill's office are hilarious.

>I really hope Remedy does Max Payne 4 after this
I don't

Attached: 1459959767799.gif (313x357, 1.97M)

>It looks boring, I am a genius and can tell what games are good or not jsut by looking at this post i found on a kiwifarm

>You can go wherever you want almost from the outset.
you really can't. the vast majority of the map is locked away with these clearance levels which you unlock as you go through the story. it's almost a linear game for the first few hours.

They completely sold the rights to MP. It's entirely out of their hands now.

>I am a shill

Looks like such a tranny it should be the main character of cyberpunk.

>$42 for this game

Attached: 1512754035106.jpg (626x717, 34K)

You get some of the clearance cards pretty early on, and even before that, you can sequence break like a motherfucker if you try hard enough.

Rockstar could let them do it, like how Bethesda let Obsidian do fallout

>i'm a faggot hipster urbanite and can't conceive of any scenario where i might have to defend myself using the skills and training you can only gain with the military

>giving people a game early is oppressing me as a male
kek

you mean folding your socks? youre not a le epic operator for running in the woods for 6 months

TIM GAVE IT TO ME FOR FREE! YA HARGH ME MATEY!

Attached: 1559287136295.png (800x600, 225K)

>putting an embargo on males because they're males is somehow not oppressive to males

M A D L A D

Attached: 1565640490654.jpg (500x500, 24K)

More of an operator than you will ever be.

>shit that never happened
Go back to your Reseterra thread, and stay there.

Her face makes me uncomfortable

120 hz at what resolution? You can't even do that in 1080p with RTX on.

The whole game is factory Art Deco 80s

Are you saying that tweet is fake too? Imagine being this tranny shill defending extreme feminism by telling people to go back to resetera lmao

All this effort by the creators to desexualize female characters and yet we still get gold like this.

Just got my second power (dash) and the game has grown on me.

It got way better once i picked launch now having 2 diff weapons and also 2 powers gives you some more options during combat , cause at the beginning the combat is awful when you only have the base gun.

So far im enjoying it

sure thing cucky, now do some pushups

Out of curiosity, how many hours until you get a different gun? I just got the floppy disk projectile. I want to get a shotgun.

Well there's never gonna be another Dead Space, so I guess this is the next best thing.

Game is a mixed bag. Gameplay isn't bad, but story and dialogue is boring as AF and the main character is really disturbingly ugly every time you see her face in a closeup, which is often.

Shotgun should be soon just get the required mats and make it

You should be able to craft it at a control point now.

I'll let you know in a year when I'm allowed to play it.

I bought quantum break cause baneguy was in it

>t. rushed through the game like a faggot

how retarded are you exactly? there are extremely few objects to throw around with kinesis in comparison to control and the only objects you can even do any damage with are metal poles, severed slasher arms, sawblades and explosive tanks

why aren't you allowed to play it

Shotgun will be the next weapon you get , you are close.

At some point after a story beat you ll unlock some ability points and "crafting" at control points, There you can spend 5k resources on unlocking "shatter" which is the shotgun configuration for the service weapon and you can switch between these 2 (you can unlock other configurations later).

Shadow Complex, but 3D

>implying there's pushups or inane shit like folding socks in [current year] military
Manbabies such as yourself have made sure none of that is allowed. The military is basically just 6 months of eating free food, shooting guns, doing a bit of physical exercise, and playing poker with the lads. Oh, and blowing shit up with explosives. Too bad you were too much of a hikikomori to get your fat ass outside for a while.

man i wish i had a jaw that manly

Attached: 1456924713129.gif (320x227, 2.51M)

/ourguy/ Tim doesn't want me to play it.

Thanks. Can't wait until the combat opens up.

Last question: Do any of you use the default E key for the projectile hurling? I find it awkward to hold E while moving with WASD. If you rebind it, what key do you use?

>The military is basically just 6 months of eating free food, shooting guns, doing a bit of physical exercise, and playing poker with the lads.

Yeah, youre an epic operator now. I was busy keeping company to the girlfriends of all the mouthbreathers who crumbled to family pressure and went to cucky camp :^)

Max Payne created this game.

Tim paid for your copy, you can go grab it for free, it's on him lad

He's the director of the facility.

was