A
>Banjo vs Steve
>K Rool vs Ashley
B
>Erdrick vs Sora
>Reimu and Doomguy
F
>Isabelle filler arc

Where will the Tracer vs everyone (and Crash) arc place?

Attached: 4B7EE331-D572-4151-B8B7-C92E79A444F7.jpg (1024x585, 160K)

how about you just play the game and not be a faggot

put banjo vs steve up a tier

take a shower, smashfag. you smell like shit.

>Smash

Attached: 18.17.42.62.png (646x669, 338K)

Move the Banjo vs Steve arc to SS tier, the stakes were high and the ending was fucking vindication kino

When will Leon/Jill get their arc?

Attached: 1560273246895.png (955x781, 789K)

Reimu vs Doomguy was a thing?

Half the characters you posted in the "VS" aren't even characters that were commonly considered. Why even put it in a "VS" format? Your tier list sucks and so do you

It was more like a really strange alliance

>le ebin isabelle is dangerous reddit meme

>God tier actually produced OC and laughs
Steve
DQ
Grinch
>mid tier dudes who genuinely support a character
see people posting content like Phoenix, Hunter, Geno, Doomguy, etc.
>not as mid tier, shitposting with heart
Space Invader
>shit tier: low quality avatarfags and tryhards
Shadow
Otis
Character flip-floppers

Banjo vs. Steve was a genuinely thrilling chapter because, for a good while there, it looked like the villain would actually win.

Smash Ultimate's hype cycle's been a pretty fun ride overall, even if I was a grinchie who got burnt.

I feel like I'm the only one who never considered Steve a thing.

>actually thinking Steve has a chance
I suppose it's to be expected because you admitted to be someone who believed the grinch shit.

Otisposters are alright in my book but understandable.

Not that user, but Steve genuinely looked like he may have had a chance for a while, mostly because of Vergeben and the fact that if a Microsoft character got in, he would be the most likely contender.

Thankfully, the real hero got in when all was said and done. And some bear and bird duo I guess.

The funny part is the entirety of shit tier is the same exact person(s)

People keep saying virginben but the only thing he was sure of was most of the newcomers barring Plant. Even Sabi corroborated with him. The only time minecraft was mentioned was a stage rather than a character.

I got swept up in everything surrounding the Grinch, yeah, plus I was an Isaacfag who just wanted to believe any scrap of hope. Learned my lesson, don't worry.

I didn't think Steve would get in, but there was always going to be that niggling sense of doubt and fear. He DID have quite a bit of evidence built up that could make a case.

No, it never means guarantees, but his odds weren't 0, and that's enough. Banjo only had odds that weren't 0, and look where he is now.

Attached: 1559671887788.png (799x557, 34K)

you grinchies were so embarrassing

Attached: What isaacfags actually believed.webm (960x640, 2.9M)

Well I hope you learned your lesson and be rational.

Doesn't matter. Banjo got in as the last laugh, and Incineroar and the plant are a step above joke character in terms of usefulness.

whatever helps you sleep at night knowing that you believed 7 characters were going to be revealed right before launch consisting of only fan favorites and characters that were only buzzworthy at the time and that there wouldn't be a single pokemon

>Incineroar, a really great mid tier who is fun to play

And as you said, it doesn't matter since Incineroar is in the game.

It's missing the Portfags vs Newgamefags arc

i have a feeling the tracer arc would be the fucking end of evangelion

Attached: 1454042934188.png (323x291, 88K)

>K Rool vs Ashley
I never really understood this one.

ashleyfags were convinced that their character was Japan's Ridley and made threads mocking kroolfags saying that he's an irrelevant never-ever

remove kasumi and arle, and we are good

Add Sans to the pic

Attached: 1566879235806.jpg (377x400, 84K)

The seething from the Blockheads is still going on to this very second.

Yuzu doesn't support smush yet ;_;

>Crash jerking off to Trace’s corpse

Attached: 1BF6F090-3091-41B1-A537-D37AC5E49722.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Seeing all the cringy groteste steve fucking up Banjo until the reveal did it for me.

Look at that glorious bastard, only Nintendo manage to make characters look soulful and happy

Attached: 1560378281980.jpg (780x440, 39K)

I don’t get why everyone posts this image for banjo soul when the bowing scene with diddy is better.

>wanted banjo and steve

Attached: .jpg (750x689, 133K)

POST POORLY AGED PICS

already better than tracer

It was an "alliance" based on the fact that people thought they would fit as the final 2

I respect all your opinions on who gets in, but we must have the most important influencer of all.

Attached: 1566958710175.png (834x733, 419K)

Banjo vs Steve vs Erdrick should be top S tier. This shit was so good.
The rise of grotesque steve and obnoxious steveposter at a time where Banjo and Erdrick were fighting for the slot, and how they eventually joined forces to defeat steve once and for all. This shit is what anime is made of.

Add her in

Attached: 6a00d83452033569e200e54f6233ac8834-800wi.jpg (300x256, 22K)

Come on, With all these retarded-ass leaks, it sparks more characterfags.

Just shut the fuck up and wait for a credible leak or something.

Attached: reimupissed.png (248x248, 59K)