Get woke go broke. CD Project Red REMOVES gender from cyberpunk 2077

Holy fuck I just cancelled my preorder.

youtube.com/watch?v=apdiuLDOWWY

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

It’s a cyberpunk game ya twit what did you expect?

No matter how many times you spam this faggot it's not going to make your HRT any cheaper.

Also CP2077 has been DOA since they revealed it's basically just Saint's Row 4 with occasional dialogue choices. Literally the only good thing shown since the teaser 3 years ago has been that qt female protag with the side shave.

I mean, yeah. In a world where you can get actual, proper, functioning replacements for every body part, gender doesn't really mean much anymore. Just look at the poster from CP2077 showing the futadong.

Attached: 1559366343961.png (469x645, 628K)

>removes gender
What does this even mean??

Attached: D1030017-D133-4F80-8BE2-5E7F1A254706.jpg (470x470, 70K)

fuck you Saints Row 4 is actually a good game.

Attached: 1566546938220.jpg (600x450, 74K)

>guy starts video by promoting his channel
Any nonshit youtuber covering this? Or just let me read it for myself

cope.

Attached: voldemo.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

as far as I know the protagonist is static and not custom self insert character.
if I recalled that correctly what's the issue in this case?

upvotes for cute kitty

>Spends 75% of their production budget on marketing with scripted bullshot sequences and CGI garbage
Remind me why I would ever support a perpetuator of this scummy "game design"?

You going to point out where I am wrong, hun? (:

Attached: 1557208886353.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

That whole "Go woke, go broke" doctrine is such a fucking cancer. Everything that tries to be even slightly progressive is attacked relentlessly before it even comes out. It's absurd just how much shilling there has been against Cyberpunk ever since that poster showing a transgender woman had been revealed. Because God forbid something progressive is gonna be succesful. Can't have that.

>when cosmetic body mods exist literally everyone will use them to the point where humans are amorphous and androgynous

Yeah that's why everyone in the world today has breast implants, tattoos, spacers, etc.

This is the final solution for the pc problem parodies told us about in the 90s. Everyone become a genderless, grey blob.

correlation =/ causation

>That whole "Go woke, go broke" doctrine is such a fucking cancer
No, it's a fact of reality. Ever heard of Gillette?

Dilate.

>Everything that tries to be even slightly progressive is attacked relentlessly before it even comes out
Except in every media outlet outside of the like 3 right wing sites that even know what vidya is.

Non partisan people don't like preachy political agenda pushing yet they overdose on "progressive" preaching every fucking day.

yeah, retards flushed razors.

You cant pick "male" or "female"
you just kinda, build your character, there'll probably be a slider that changes a masculine and feminine look, but people will probably complain about those words too

I follow the discourse around games and movies mostly on this site and some smaller ones and that whole "Go woke, go broke" shit is forced every single fucking time everytime something has a female main character or a black main character or depicts homosexuality or transgenderism in a neutral or positive way.

Well it's based on a dystopian punk future where everything is upside down, it actually makes sense

Dont let Randy slide this.

>2077
>not having Gender as a slider

Attached: saintsrow.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

>everytime something has a female main character or a black main character or depicts homosexuality or transgenderism in a neutral or positive way.

Theres nothing positive about anything you listed.

Attached: 1531505626553.jpg (458x390, 48K)

god I want SRV so bad.

So, it's a cyberpunk game. What the fuck did you expect?

spotted the zoomer.

take your meds boomer

Waiting for a proper response!

Attached: 1556854501122.png (195x189, 94K)

lol no you fucking didn't

There’s no such thing as transgenders

based kitty appreciation post

get back in discord Ob

>OP making the same thread again
This is just like manlet tears threads, one faggot spamming them over and over.

Attached: 1509324043347.gif (384x240, 397K)

they removed the words male and female, covering their asses on twitter

What the fuck I thought "going woke" meant the other way around
I'm confused and angry

unironically what about it

no because your brain is still a manbrain

your feminine actions are just you attempting to imitate what you think it would be like to be a woman. even if you got a surgically installed uterus and tits, you would still just be high-level larping.

you weren't born as a little girl. you don't have the foundation of being a girl. your foundation is being a boy who wants to be a girl and that is going to alter how you behave as a girl-pretender

>inb4 hypothalamus

the Zhang et. al study only proved that trannies have brain that are different, but not identical or even more similar to females.

Come on, I am sure you can muster up a proper response!

Attached: enwyh4i20ox11.jpg (369x364, 68K)