How come nobody draws the hero of the wild with his HERO clothes?

How come nobody draws the hero of the wild with his HERO clothes?

Attached: EC_QdODVAAApo9a.jpg (1024x572, 145K)

Bump? Seriously this triggers my autism

Attached: tunic of the wild beta.jpg (854x480, 61K)

No one draws the others in their endgame equipment either.

Because that set kinda sucks. Shorts and no gloves and bracers just looks lame. The Champion shirt is fine but the fact that it's blue is fucking annoying.

People draws SS Link with his skyloft clothes, TP with his Ordon clothes, WW Link with the lobster shirt, ST Link with the engineer clothes and all the Links with other colored tunics too

>not appreciating kino
Shit taste

Attached: DnYoPhsXgAAxEOQ.jpg (1536x1536, 387K)

>pants

you can make always remove them and it looks like if he was going comando

Because the moment you see that blue shirt you immediately recognize the game just like that chest chain armor shirt whatever the fuck is called immediately reminds people of Twilight Princess

You know SS Link has a chain mail too right?

This leaves out several versions of Link/rolls a few of them together, but the lack of Skyward Sword Link certainly seems deliberate.

what the fuck happened to link, bros?

Because it isn't the design he uses in promotional material or story cutscenes
Also this would have been way better instead of making it blue

Attached: 1560736187906.jpg (761x809, 112K)

might just be because it looks too much like an existing one.

Zora Armor is toptier aesthetic anyway.

>we'll never know what in the fuck the context of this unused scene was
How am I supposed to go on living?

because zelda fans don't actually play the games

SS Link wears a brighter version of TP Link clothes and people still draw them, not the skyloftian clothes

>you can't dye the Champion tunic because it's something Zelda gives you and changing it would go against the Champion thing established a hundred years ago
>you can change the armor Mipha gives you and ignore the thousands years old Zora tradition, tho
I love the champion tunic but THIS is bullshit

I'll rest easy knowing there is at least one other guy on this planet with godly taste. Tunic of the Wild is an awesome modernization of the original tunic. Like many, I didn't like it at first glance but once you play for a bit wearing the tunic it grows on you fast.

Attached: zelda_tunic.0.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Nah makes sense.
Link just doesnt give a fuck about Mipha

Rude
It's true, but still rude

does he wear socks?

To be fair to Link, the anime fish girl aesthetic may come across well to us, but it might be super gross to him in his world.
Also not even taking racism into account, a girl loving a guys doesn't automatically make him obligated to return the sentiment.
Mipha's love doesn't deserve to be reciprocated. That's the niceguy mentality

My nigga
It's a shame you can only get it when you complete all shrines, I would like to start a new file in master mode and expend most of time with the tunic but I can't get it without hours and hours of shrines first, I even have to complete the divine beasts to unlock some shrines too (and I never managed to glitch my way in with the shield clip glitch, no matter how much I try)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Of all the things BotW did wrong, I am most offended by the blue tunic. I went as far as to get an OoT amiibo to unlock a better outfit.

Are you autistic?

I was playing on Wii-U and made it a personal rule to get the Tunic of the Wild the legitimate way, even though I had modded in several amiibo clothing pieces and fucked with durability stats on some of my favorite weapons in the endgame. If you're on Wii-U or CEMU you can always mod the tunic in from the start.

Too bad, I only play on Switch, I would have to get some amiibo like to enjoy a green tunic since the start. I heard Nintendo will make more 8-bit Link amiibo so...

Same for me, I love wearing just the tunic with no equipment and wandering in the fields and trees north of Hyrule Castle.

Attached: My nigger.jpg (680x447, 26K)

>475792193
You think people on this board have a realistic view on relationships between men and women?

it's just another le-zeldork-is-goofy-scene scaring link while he's training and they both fall down and laugh. just like the frog scene.

Wait a minute, are many people actually really bothered by a costume change?
I thought that was a joke making fun of some extra autistic individual like the sonic's arms are not blue thing.

I dig his new look, but people hate change.

This. Still a little weird it can't be dyed though.

I wish i could be died

One day user. One day.

Because they look ugly as sin and basically a "haha remember the first zelda?" easter egg, they're not really his clothes.

>4th Link
>literally who
>Oracle of Ages, or Seasons, maybe?
>who gives a fuck
>skips Skyward Sword
>mfw

Attached: 1557619697830.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

>Chad of the Wild
>ugly as sin

>the type of clothes Link has wore for 30 years as a reward for completing over a hundred of challenges scattered around the kingdom
>easter egg
Seek help

Attached: Link ultimate.gif (540x259, 2M)

>Green Cap of the Wild
>Green Hylian Tunic
>White Hylian Trousers
This is what peak performance looks like.
You can always colour the Zora armour to a shade of red roughly like Mipha's.

>100% completion reward is an easter egg
Yeah my favorite easter egg in RE4 was the unlimited ammo gun.

>not recognizing Oracles Links instantly

>>>Green Hylian Tunic

Wish the sequel give his stupid hat back.

Attached: 0z6tpccee7j21.png (480x815, 398K)

There's no better colour for it.

Attached: iu.jpg (641x600, 43K)

Not him but it is ugly and is a very poor imitation of the actual classic outfits.

The basic one is better, specially if you dye the hood purple and wear the snow boots,, it gives an ALTTP red mail vibre and looks sick

>very poor imitation
It's literally the classic outfit but better

Attached: 8-bit-1024x575.jpg (1024x575, 53K)

If only his hair was pink.

>pink
You are thinking on ALTTP Link, but that's THF Link, the original one. ALTTP clothes are like THF Link but with small cords on the chest, like ALBW Link but without pants.

Attached: Artwork_de_Link_ALBW.png (1920x2054, 3.18M)

Link a cute

Attached: TAoL_Link_Concept_Artwork_4.png (346x500, 189K)

Because shorts are gay you homo.

I prefer the real link

Because he didnt wear it a lot.

Attached: HW_Link_Great_Fairy.png (755x755, 575K)

But I played through the entire game and I never got that blue outfit.

>shorts
>implying he wears anything down there

i still think she was better than everyone gives her credit for
the fountain move deletes general weak points if you start it before they reveal them, and you're invulnerable during most of her moves

Based. My autism pushed to dye all the important outfits green, like the one needed to go into the cold areas. In the Gerudo desert I'd only wear the Hylian Trousers and the hood dyed green.

>Captain N depicts Ganon's depowered state as a little piggy instead of an olive skinned hunk with a firery mane.

Attached: Ganon_(Captain_N).png (634x475, 279K)

Nice.

I never mentioned anything about the blue tunic though.

No we were denied true kino

Attached: 59f783b0d385f.jpg (581x824, 99K)

most of them draw him with no clothes

some do

Attached: 1527896041171.jpg (1400x1900, 485K)

What tiny percentage of people actually got them?

Ganondorf didn't exist yet.

True Kino is Hylian Tunic + Hylian boots + wall climbing bandana, all dyed green.

Why do people hate his BOTW design in general? To me, it looks far more like classic link than TP and SS Link. Those big ass side burns/bangs/whatever do it.

I think it's fine but I always saw Link as the guy in green clothes, so it isn't my favorite despite blue being my favorite color. The Classic look is a nice throwback but I don't think it was altered enough to fit the adult Link in BOTW so it looks a bit sillier in my opinion
While the other designs you mentioned aren't the classic Zelda 1 look that's fine, they're just variants of the OOT design, which is a good look as well