Kino

Kino

Attached: 81mE9tqk29L._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMChIaIH120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i watched the vid too user

i wanted to get this game when it came out but it was like 60 bucks for a 8 hours long campaign mode.

This is the best ubi driving game ever made desu. Better than burnout games.

It's got a lot of side missions and movie inspired missions. Even the free roaming is fun.

This was a surprisingly good game. There's mods to hack manual shifting back in as well

>surprisingly
The director was a professional veteran who has directed all the Driver games, Destruction Derby 1 and 2, and Stuntman on PS2. They were all great driving games with great car handling and out of the box ideas, probably except Driv3r and it was Atari's fault anyway.

Okay but
>your in a coma and dreaming you can body hop care and live others people's lives
>this is a driver game story

did you see that youtube video by that guy as well

I also let youtubers tell me what games to enjoy

Attached: 1478173810282.jpg (500x492, 39K)

underrated.... kino

Driver: Parallel Lines is also kino. Check it out cuz it's dirt cheap on steam

the fuck you talking about you retarded underage faggot

LIKE A SOUND YA HEAR THAT LINGERS IN YA EAR YOU CANT FORGET FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET

im glad this game got attention. I played the first driver with my dad when i was a kid so ive always kept up on the series. I played this game a few years back and wonder why it didnt get more recognition, its really good.

SNEAKIN' SAALLY THROUGH THE AALLEEY

youtube.com/watch?v=gMChIaIH120

K I N O

I always wanted to get it on steam sales but always gave priority to other games until it disappeared from steam. Meh

I actually prefer Parallel Lines over this.
That fast-forward thing mid-game was kino. Not sure how well it's aged, though.

The driving kinda sucked for Driver's standard though. They severely toned down the realistic handling and cutting edge physics of Driv3r. For a 3rd person shooting game and an open world game it was really fun.

That game was the shit when I was a poor teen with a ps3 and not enough money to buy games, glad it's being remembered. I should replay it.
Though looking back it was piss easy considering how much of a breeze it was for the retarded teen me.

i wanted to play it but i didn have any subway gift cards

what are some other games that use this kind of "take control of anyone" mechanic?

This game would absolutely be perfect for VR but they just won't do it.

Messiah

The 3rd Birthday.

Played through this back when it came out. It was cool, interesting mechanics. And the Tanner against whoever conversations were funny.

Just a coincidence dude haha :D

can you get out of the car or is it a strictly racing game

You get out of the car in that you become a spooky ghost flying over traffic to pick another car to possess.

You as a person never leave a car.

destroy all humans

F3AR and it was fun

Is this any good? I remember beobg out off by the demo years ago. I do really like the first driver.

fucking retarted zoomers need a youtube video to tell them what's "kino"

shit video, i watched like 2 mins of it and some retard was asking like the game is completely unobtainable just because it wasnt on uplay like just fucking pirate it you actual retard

>ubisoft sandbox with cars
Not a fan of it. Probably would have been great if it was level based like earlier Driver and Stuntman games.

It was $60 well spent for some of the most dumb fun I've had in a multiplayer mode. No other game to my mind has a mode comparable to its keep-away one where your opposition are trying to zip around between vehicles to try and take you out.

This is the 3rd time you mention some random YouTube video. Nobody cares about your reverse psychology shilling.

>played all the driver day1 no one gave a shit on Yea Forums at the time

wtf

modded sims

I too have encyclopedic knowledge of every piece of media ever produced and have never taken a recommendation in my life.

Attached: 1482295202166.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I have the collector's edition of this game. Pretty fun

fuck i was thinking of reinstalling this game lately, i actually bought it and played through it back in 2012 and remember having a blast with it, honestly surprised i havent played it again since.

i know the video people are talking about here, too. its funny to me though because i was watching an old lets play that was uploaded over 7 years ago just a couple days before that new dude uploaded his vid about the game, weird stuff but im happy that at least some people are being reminded of or getting to know about driver SF, it was a cool game. seriously odd to me how its gotten pulled from a bunch of storefronts though. reminds me of what happened to world in conflict, another genuinely good game that got pulled from the stores (and also currently published by ubisoft). a real shame.

Attached: crthead.jpg (453x604, 59K)

The game was pretty heavily fucking advertised as it was coming out. There was no way you wouldn't have known about a brand new Driver game coming out

It's been 8 years you fucking dick

At least Ubisoft basically gave away World in Conflict for free before pulling it. Driver:SF I presume is the usual case of music licensing expiring and the costs of renegotiating outweighed their projected future sales of the game.

On that note, fuck publishers/music industry for that being a prevalent problem a decade down the line.

>haha you watched the video too ;^)? you fucking idiot. you absolute buffoon. you god damned cretin. how could you watch ecelebs. please disregard the fact that i definitely watched this video while you only have a chance to have. kill yourself.

Attached: ox0vnum293j31.jpg (525x750, 58K)

those kind of stories happen when devs love a gameplay idea and the unpaid intern has the task to come up with a story to justify it

cough she breathes through her skin cough

It's also been dirt cheap at Gamestop on 360/PS3 for years. Its not some fucking undumped arcade prototype.

>jump into a car and do the usual antics
>”dad? this isn’t the way to the arcade, where are you going?”
>bump into stuff
>”d-dad! slow down, please!”
>actually feel bad and just jump into another car with frat dudes or cheating bitches
I’m not the only one that actually felt bad for some of the imaginary coma people right? This game was one of the few where it actually felt like that living breathing city meme but real.

looks like youtube fucked up the algorithm for everyone and not just me again