Nintendo should just buy them instead of pussyfooting around

Nintendo should just buy them instead of pussyfooting around.
They don't make games for non-Nintendo platforms anymore so nothing would be lost and people would stop hoping for a Metal Gear Rising 2, a Vanquish 2 or a Transformers Devastation 2

Attached: 153260367890.png (1181x656, 58K)

Why would Nintendo buy them? You already said they don't make games for non-Nintendo platforms anymore so Nintendo already has them in the bag without dropping a dime.

Nintendo's only bought like two studios in their entire existence.

>They don't make games for non-Nintendo platforms anymore so nothing would be lost

Granblue Fantasy: Relink and Babylons Fall say hello

Do not buy Astral Chain. Only pirate it.

Show Platinum the error of their ways if they continue to side with Nintendo

>Granblue Fantasy: Relink
Cygames fired them. It ended so badly every mention of Platinum Games' involvement was scrubbed off from Cygames' website.

>Babylons Fall
Vaporware. All the other games that were announced around the same time either have release dates or a public beta.

Why wouldn't a Nintendo fan not buy Astral Chain when it benefits him?

You're a dumb piece of shit.

this is unironically the stupidest post I've ever seen on Yea Forums and that's no small feat

It might not occur to you but not everything is for sale, and even if it was, it doesn't mean it's affordable or practical to buy

You said it though. Nintendo is having its cake and eating it with regards to Platinum right now. The only benefit of buying them out would be removing the possibility of someone else doing it. If Nintendo should acquire anyone, absent Intelligent Systems, Next Level, and everyone else in the functionally already vassal status, it should be Arc System Works, IO Interactive, Klei, or Stardock.

First day?

90% of Switch owners have hacked their console. And they will pirate this game. The retribution will be similar to what Platinum received for Wonderful 101

does anyone have that one post from years ago when bayo 2 released, someone was bitching and said fuck nintendo and got banned for it

Platinum isn't selling. They splintered off from Capcom for a reason.

I'd rather seem them go indie and make their own IP without any publisher help

Yes. Platinum will not sell on Nintendo consoles. Pirate the game. Do not give it any money

>90% of Switch owners have hacked their console

I just love seeing people pull numbers out of their ass

Attached: 1465592772123.jpg (625x625, 58K)

>90% of Switch owners have hacked their console
sure buddy

Then pull your head out of your ass and face the truth

(You)'re funny. If Nintendo's the only company willing to pay them while allowing them to maintain their creative freedom, then maybe you should start bitching at companies who keep a shorter leash instead of the ones working on the games.

>Platinum games locked on terrible shitch hardware
No, thanks.

>Nintendo should hire a company with almost no talent and not a single notable IP to their name.
If they're not getting any IP out of the deal, what's the fucking point.

Nintendo is evil and forced Platinum to make this game on their inferior console. All other companies are benevolent and pushing the industry forward-- Nintendo thinks they are tyrants

At least Wonderful101 was good.
Astral Chain is buggy ass.

It’s too late. They already bought it. Platinum is doomed to be nintentrash for good

Everyone pirates Nintendo games, so the game won't make any money. Don't worry, it will fail.

Both are awful due to Nintendo producing them in such awful ways

What's that? I already bought it and I hope Sony never gets anything? Oh well. You win some and lose some.

how many, 90%?

What truth? That you are a lying piece of shit?

>Platinum most succesful title is one not avaiable on Nintendo platforms.
It's like pottery.

Huh, it's almost like Nintendo is like a sweatshop while every other publisher is customer-focused and there to make games better

This thread is stupid, but I hope Sony never gets another Platinum game just to make this loser more mad.

Cope, Babylon's Fall is a PS4 game.

I hope it gets cancelled just to spite you.

They more money outsourcing
>Don't have to personally pay the extra staff.
>Don't have to pay the money needed to purchase company
>Dont have to put up with Kamiya's bullshit 24/7
>Dont have to spend the time making the games themselves