Bros

Bros...

Attached: 6255371_sd.jpg (618x1000, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxezKs4AZvk&t=2s
nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/frame_rate_was_one_of_the_top_priorities_for_the_developer_of_daemon_x_machina
youtube.com/watch?v=7piVt6rQUBs
youtube.com/watch?v=XNZ2IVVU7tE
youtube.com/watch?v=B53AQBbkN-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Relax, it's most recent trailer has fucking 1.6 million views.

what is it

whoa what the fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=gxezKs4AZvk&t=2s

it's shit. Mechs are slow, flying is cumbersome and the missions are boring as fuck.

Somebody didn't play Armored Core.

They won, didn't they?

Attached: snoy.png (633x900, 140K)

There are speed upgrades just like AC. Flying is fine you're a brainlet

I kinda want it, but I just bought fire emblem and now astral chain soon

Armored Core exist and runs on same FPS like Daemon X

Attached: ECT_XfAU8AEJ-Xb.jpg (640x427, 42K)

You'll be finished those by the 13th

Don't worry user. you'll get your killer mech game soon

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2017_06_13sentinels_new-1200x675[1].jpg (960x540, 84K)

when's this out anyway?

September 13th

I have the entire armored core series on disc but I've only played the original and Project Phantasma. My autism tells me I should play more of them before picking this up, but fails to give me a logical reason why. So fuck that guy.

>Anime game
>Mecha game
>Meh graphics but good artstyle
>releases between fire emblem, astral chain, links awakening, and dragon quest 11

What is Nintendo thinking?

I suppose Japs will save it.

isn't this shit 30fps?

i don't understand why they're not releasing that one on the switch since the vita is dead

Attached: 1566152778291.jpg (886x720, 119K)

maybe 20% of the time
hope you enjoy vidya at 18 fps

So basically Armored Core

Did they speed the game up, like, a shit ton? It was at this weird speed where your mech didn’t feel heavy enough for slow paced combat, but everything moved at a snails pace. Then you’d watch the cutscenes and see some fast, over the top super robot action.

I legitimately forgot that games could run slower than 30. Wow.

i guess you don't own a switch, then?

Some developers are still on the fence with the Switch, they don't think their games will succeed on it because people are feeding them the idea that Nintendo fans only play Nintendo games. And Vanillaware is just more used to releasing games on Sony hardware anyway

What went so so wrong with the PS4? Yikes!

Judging based on a prototype isn't fair. The entire point was to get feedback and tech testing nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/frame_rate_was_one_of_the_top_priorities_for_the_developer_of_daemon_x_machina

mustard. i'll wait until some hacks the rom to make it 60 smooth

Must've paid to promote it, there's no way this game was getting that much views on it's own, no matter how much I'd like this to be a middling success that leads to a sequel entering development launch day.

Vanillaware hate Nintendo, after the failure of Muramasa they refused to work with Nintendo ever again, they were always strongly pro Playstation but now that relationship is cemented outright, to the etent that they are releasing games on the Vita.

stop shitposting, people complained about the framerate when they released the demo and that's one of the improvements they worked on

It'll sell like shit in Europe guaranteed, might do decent in the US, but Japan will single-handedly save this game.

OH NO NO NO

i wish i was as optimistic as you

anything less than 30 will feel like sluggish dogshit in such a fast paced game

it has no games

i guess that would explain why they haven't even ported odin's sphere or dragon's crown

It can't possibly be worse than the game the other Armored Core producer made.

Attached: left alive.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

To be fair they are extremely limited, they chose to use Unreal engine to cut down development time by about a month or 2, at the cost of performance/visual quality being cut into fragments of what it could be on an engine made for the hardware. although this is a Nintendo problem, Sony have Decima, and Nintendo have the even more optimal Breath of the Wild engine, but it's only ever going to be used for 2 games.

>i wish i was as optimistic as you
I wouldn't call it optimism, I'm prepared to for it to never happen. If it happens, awesome I'd love a new AC spiritual game. If not, I still have a shitload of other games to play.

so what the fuck happened with this game? people seemed excited before it came out and then it was released and i never saw a single good post about it.

Never going to happen on Nintendo hardware in the future, this is actually true for a lot of developers too, many of them even tried Switch found that their 2 year old port didn't sell anywhere as well as their release day exclusive launch and decided that the Switch is just not worth supporting in the future.

No budget trash with good art. They even forbid to stream this garbage until outrage

>Nintendo finally has some cool new exclusive IPs
>but they're doomed to run on a very underpowered tablet
it's a real mixed feeling

Xenoblade X and Armored Core people worked in this game, it sold like shit... Wtf?

That's every video game not on PC though.

>'japan will save the game'
does japan still love mechs or did they move on to things like isekai?

Nothing is saving this game, or Astral Chain, we just have to accept it, people who play Nintendo hardware don't want these sorts of games, they want regular AAA titles like everyone else.

>they want regular AAA titles like everyone else.
Then why buy a Switch?

They love mecha games, problem is not even armored core is a good mecha series, Daemon x Machina in its first builds tried to be a fast paced action packed game with meelee combat, idk if they still can achieve that in the switch, but if they can this will probably be the first me ha game with good gameplay.

I want this as much as Ass-tral Chain. Maybe even a little more. People panicking about it not doing well are silly. Yes, there are too many games coming out back half of this year. But my guess, it will eventually creep up to 1.5 maybe even 2 million over the next couple of years.

Hahahahahahaha keep hacking it snoy, you and your 100 snoys hacking and review bombing switch games will not achieve a thing

>Armored Core team gets exiled from the Soulsborne sweatshop
>Plans revenge on Switch
It’s gonna be kino af

Watch this video, if you think your internet is crapping out on the video, it's not. This is very much a poorly made game.
youtube.com/watch?v=7piVt6rQUBs

They also want Mario Zelda and Pokemon.

It'll be outsold 10fold by Astral Chain, despite Astral Chain being obscure compared to this one.

i really want it since zone of the enders was so many years ago, but the demo left a bad taste. im gonna watch gameplay day 1, hopefully try it off a friend too

If the game is good, which it seems to be at least story wise

so 10k units lifetime?

>snoyfag shitposting
you can't get more predictable than this

>played the demo
>20-25 fps
No thanks

Astral chain will sell 2 million copies easily, daemon x Machina just needs to sell a million to do well, Japan will save it.

Huh, I just now learned that this and Astral Chain are two different games.

They always leave some game to just die out there. Guess this one gets that fate.

It was a demo.

it was a fucking beta for feedback a year ago

Less.

You know how much marketing and attention Astral Chain got? I just heard about it not 30 minutes ago, while I knew of Daemon X Machine since it was first announced, and I am usually on top of Switch news.

more than that, it was explicitly advertised as a test to gain feedback (including sending out surveys to those who played). they've worked on pretty much every major complaint and the e3 treehouse footage was solid, far better framerate than the demo in the same missions

DxM was announced quite a while ago, though
Astral Chain was announced, what, during E3 2019? Much shorter notice.

The FPS was something they addressed based on demo feedback though. They fixed most, if not all, of the demos flaws.

More like Daemon X fps Machina

Astral chain was announced this year in the fire emblem direct, while DxM was announced in E3 2018, it was the first game to be showcased in the direct.

controller for game has triggers in the back

Attached: trigger.jpg (888x604, 26K)

It’s the opposite for me. I haven’t heard a peep about Daemon X in ages, while people always mentioned Astral Chain since Platinum is more well known nowadays and most people were pretty impressed when they first saw it.

oh shit I forgot this was coming out

youtube.com/watch?v=XNZ2IVVU7tE

>astral chain will sell 2 million copies easily
I'd be surprised it it sold half a million witiin it's lifetime, these games, not something people go out of their way to buy, if nintendo wanted them to get anywhere they'd be bundling them with new switch's, it's the only way people will actually buy them.

Go shill your youtube schlock elsewhere

But Astral Chain is NOT game for kids, which is what the Switch Lite is aiming for. It may be rated T for Teen, but so was the Batman Arkham games before Knight got the M rating (as the other games should have gotten as well).

WHERE'S THE PUBLISHER'S LOGO!? IS IT NINTENDO OR MARVELOUS!? IS IT TIMED EXCLUSIVE OR NOT!?

Attached: 1471461395120.jpg (480x480, 80K)

Keep seething this game is sold out everywhere online

Yes

Nintendo
Where? Best buy has it

Amazon

>he cant overclock his switch

Attached: 1373458766920.jpg (640x480, 33K)

False.

>18 fps

youtube.com/watch?v=B53AQBbkN-w

They fixed the framerate.

Framerate still looks pretty rough

Incredible artists and designers.
Horrible gameplay design.

Morons who had never heard of Front Mission thought it was related to Metal Gear.
When they found out it wasn't, all buzz died

Looking pretty good beyond the fact that the guns sound like typewriters

Its a mix of that and companies actually being burned by Nintendo platforms from previous experiences.

Nintendo didn't help endorse Murasama on Wii, but they would likely promote them if they put a game on Switch now. New Management.

Like to view ratio is 0.001625, wouldn't put much faith on those numbers