Story won't continue until the player does something extremely stupid

>story won't continue until the player does something extremely stupid

Attached: thatsjustdumb.jpg (563x425, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOLPK513BMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fight strong boss, heal the party at the inn before continuing on
>Story continues
>"Lets split up for now, go find all your party members, talk to them for their life stories you don't care about and then lets all sleep at the inn AGAIN tonight"

Attached: 1339205599134.jpg (233x251, 13K)

what is SMT4 Apocalypse

>that room in super paper mario with the vase on the block

>taking Apollo seriously after pic related

Attached: 1540535888810.png (256x173, 79K)

Attached: 1557567423307.png (227x208, 66K)

>1-4
>let's show a co-conspirator evidence we have that implicates both him and the recipient of the evidence in a murder

>game draws close to a bad end everytime
>prevented by a deus ex machina
When am I gonna get a pheonix wright game where he solves the final case from end to end without some heaven sent clue that he didn't have?

Attached: 1560761415597.png (754x549, 190K)

Attached: 1552053336780.gif (256x192, 543K)

Attached: 1454222053750.png (2038x861, 1.92M)

Attached: newaceattorneygeneral.png (2049x850, 1.87M)

Attached: try.png (982x626, 812K)

cont??

Is this game any good? I never did any of that weird role-playing stuff so idk if I'd be any good at it. What do the cases play like?

youtube.com/watch?v=vOLPK513BMc

>you can't get into the next main area because you have to add this girl who wants to assassinate the hope of Tokyo to your party first
>if you decline the clearly insane cult's terms to sneak you in and try to storm the place by front, everyone complains about how too many lives will be lost
>in fucking SMT
I don't know why people defend that garbage ass game. Nu-Nocturne syndrome I guess.
Living in times where people can't handle random encounters and can't handle easily preventable instadeath skills

y'know I'm going through Judgment right now and one of the things I love about it is how it outright parodies Ace Attorney at times
The main cases are pretty grounded so far too if you're into that

>complain about writing
>make a random tangent to the gameplay
???
There's nothing wrong with getting rid of random encounters, it's lazy and archaic even in the context of turn-based RPGs. Field encounters were a huge QoL improvement in IV.
The story is a completely separate issue.

No I'm commenting on the greater zeitgeist, especially in light of the recent Dragon Quest threads where people like you completely disregard random encounters.
Learning to deal with the cards you're dealt is a separate skill. Being able to pick your fights and effectively always get the first hit just compounds on trivializing difficulty.

>Captcha really thinks I'm a fucking bot
You know Google can effectively pull off censorship by making it nearly impossible for users they don't like to clear captchas.

Your opinion is worthless,and so is your entire worldview, anyone wanting random encounter in current year should probably, I dunno, have something bad happen to them

>we need to split up to infiltrate ___
>fuck, theres too many of them, we need to stay in the shadows

got real fucking sick of this in FF7

It's a edited quote from L.A. Noire.

I remember Chrono Cross has this trapdoor you have to trigger. The problem is it's so obvious it's a joke.

If you want to solve murders it can be. But keep in mind that each session can include trial and error depending on the people you play with, so if you don't have a lot of patience or can't think on your feet it can be a nightmare.

Attached: 1558429871062.png (728x616, 433K)