Untitled

Attached: 1466917772214.jpg (599x452, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_SmackDown!_vs._Raw_2006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bah gawd

AMERICAN BADASS

You were almost a Eddie sandwich!!!

Attached: png.png (532x612, 364K)

woah..

in WWE 2K18 undertaker buried jeffrey epstein

Mmmmmm badass

Attached: 1566937334753.jpg (2560x1387, 593K)

I haven't watched WWE in over a decade but SVR 2006 was the best after Here Comes the Pain

mmmm wouldn't want to mess with him

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Truly badass

mmmmmmmmmmmmm finna based

Attached: YOU'VE DING-DONG DIDDLY DONE IT NOW.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Heh, I guess that's why they call him.....the Undertaker

Then the next big Undertaker story in the Smackdown games was him dropping the Streak to Dolph Ziggler.

Can't always win.

*strikes ur path*

Attached: 1559943508785.gif (320x240, 567K)

Didn't he have a campaign in 2008 against where the fucking Boogyman stole his power or some shit?

PURE STRIKES

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Chris shouldn't have messed with that guy.

Attached: IMG_20190817_160402.jpg (630x478, 50K)

Dolph is going down
Kourtesy of 'Killer' Keith Apicary

Attached: 3THani8Q.jpg (1242x1242, 256K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero
Guerrero died in 2005.
A five minute web search would’ve confirmed this.

SvR 06 came out in 2005, dummy.

Smackdown vs RAW 2006 was released in 2005 ya ding-dong diddly simp

Attached: Badass meter.gif (478x342, 3.63M)

Based retard

SvR 2006 was released a couple of days before his death

Is that Dad?

Do American men really enjoy watching oiled up bara dudes in tights dry-humping on stage lmao?
That's hella gay

no u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_SmackDown!_vs._Raw_2006

just as vince had planned

BASED AND BADDASS

NOW I KNOW YA'LL BE LOVIN' THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

D I E D

EDDIE'S NO LONGER HERE

PEOPLE IN CHRIS'S HOUSE PUT YOUR NECKS IN THE AIR

GRAB YOUR WIFE BY THE HAIR

HANG YOUR SON FROM A CHAIR

1 2 3 MAKIN' EDDIE TAP IN THIS BITCH

JONESIN' FOR HIS FIX OF THE TAKER'S PURE FISTS

SO WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT HOLMES?

BACK THE FUCK UP, GET BURIED FACE UP

HOMIE YOUR HEAT'S ALL CHILLED UP

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 1.49M)

Bases, deaddie permanently buried.

Yeah but does he BEAT DEBRA?
Didn't think so

Hey now, it wasn't just Dolph, you got to choose between Dolph, Kofi, John Morrison or your OC

>character talks about death a lot
>someone dies
Woooah.

SvR thread? These are rare as shit and I wanna talk about the games.

What do you guys think about them? I wanna know your favorites.

I recently went on this rush where I got hooked on 2010 and 100%d the game. The lack of health bars was awful though and the AI wasn't designed with that in mind. Speaking of that, matches now take forever and some modes like mixed tag can really go on forever because the AI is too retarded to dispose of the tag partner before pinning. Overall a decent game but beating story mode was a pain in the ass.

Attached: 1410200013349.png (333x266, 99K)

SvR 1 was the best SvR.

Can you explain why? This franchise is like FIFA where all the games feel the same but I am legit curious.

so, SvR came hot off the heels of Here Comes The Pain, so it was the fastest SvR. no stamina management, just fast, arcadey gameplay. you could legit get tapped out in 30 seconds flat. the more the series went on, the more it tried to emulate actually WWE programming. the problem is it over corrected and just became slower and slower with every iteration.

I see. Does it have decent customization? Making custom characters fight each other is half of the fun for me.

>Does it have decent customization?
it does, but it has that shitty ps2 customization, where everything is just painted onto the character. day of reckoning had much better customization, and that was on the gamecube the same year.

Oh yeah, I still have to give the gamecube games a try. I played TNA and AllStars but the former didn't had customization and the later didn't allowed AI vs AI, god knows why. Can you do AI vs AI on the gamecube games? That's very important to me.

Joshipro is best wrestling for this reason

Attached: unnamed (3).gif (324x190, 3.27M)

>Can you do AI vs AI on the gamecube games?
i think so? i'm sure you just set everyone to ai.

Alright, thanks user. I spent too many hours setting up an ambitious storyline in SvR10 involving a faction war of custom characters so this will be a fun way to further flex my autism.

if you want to go full autism, try fire pro wrestling. those games are so in depth that you can program the ai on characters, right down to little things like how often a character taunts.

Holy finna based

Thanks but I kinda of grew to love the streamlined customization in SvR. 2010 had an unnecessarily complex moveset maker and that just threw me off. I also like to push the creator to its limits with batshit insane ideas. What I really hated was not being able to use divas on 90% of the gamemodes on top of the removal of male on female fights. I made like five divas total in a cast of 30 and I barely even used them.

In any case, the storyline in 2010 was the best part about all of it (which is why I don't mind the gameplay changes that much), so good in fact that I am playing 2009 at the moment and I plan on making a timeline that connects it to the storyline I made in 2008. I could go on detail but I don't want to open the can of worms without anyone asking me to.

Attached: 1410200019471.png (922x365, 226K)

OH NO NO NO NO

The Yea Forums invasion angle might be the best thing the board has ever done. I've managed to find traces of Yea Forums on at least two other boards now.

Ding dong diddly crinfe

Holy ding dong-diddly basedola

god damn beautiful

Attached: 1-800 im done.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

the cold sweat you feel right now is second hand levels of embarrassing

Here Comes The Pain is my favorite game.

Attached: 1537084748307.png (370x595, 164K)