Banjo Kazooie

Will we ever get Threeie?

Attached: 1566781950208.jpg (1500x1160, 342K)

Nope, cope and seethe banjokes!

Not even 2 replies in. Goddamn, I'm so sick of Banjo threads. Not because I dislike Banjo, (I couldn't be more excited for him in Smash), but because they're the same shit every time.
>Tooie good
>Banjoke
>Tooie bad
>Stevefags
>Nuts and Bolts good
>"lol sakurai didn't want him in"
>Nuts and Bolts bad
>"enjoy being cut next game"
>"does anybody remember the GBA games"
Repeat ad infinitum and ad nauseam with scant hints of actual discussion until the thread dies.

DK64

Does anyone remember the other GBA game?

Attached: banjo tiers.png (539x494, 294K)

How the hell did a bird get pregnant? I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure that's not how birds work.

Attached: unknown_2.png (1500x1300, 153K)

Agreed but I'd swap Click Clock Wood with Freezeezy Peak, and I don't think Terrydactyland was THAT bad.

I don't understand that comic. So he got her pregnant, why does he just stare. Why is she crying. Wtf is going on?

Attached: 1566649363800.jpg (200x191, 8K)

Attached: GUHHAWd.jpg (1500x1300, 547K)

It's an edit. The original is Kazooie coming out as a lesbian.

It was meh until the last sentence. I don't know why, but that got a chuckle out of me.

>Mayahem Temple and Glitter Gulch Mine near the bottom

Attached: image.png (228x260, 71K)

so mad, he took the soup with him

How many abortions to do you think Banjo caused by using her eggs as a weapon?

Attached: 1499937813890.png (198x198, 2K)

Is this loss?

I've been thinking about that, I think Terrydactyland is one of the more honest designs of Banjo Tooie that you don't get lost in, but the problem is in a exploring world that you spend hours in needs pleasing music and aesthetic, Terrydactyland is ugly and the music sounds like someone is taking a shit, Click Clock Woods get's into Tooie territory of climbing a huge land scape over and over again

I mean using your slot in the biggest, easiest advertising machine that is Smash Bros. kinda paints a positive sign for potential, especially when every other platformer is getting revived left-and-right. So I'd sure like to hope so.

He couldn't bear to be a dad

Worst one of these I've seen yet.

Og comic?

Still up in the air wether a new Banjo Kazooie game will get announced.
But Rare Replay being ported on to the switch? Definitely.
But wouldn't get your hopes up to play the Xbox stuff because it's more likely going to get cut for the DKC games and probably Star Fox Adventures.
Also Sabi leaked the existence of a Rare Replay Switch port a while ago so this is probably not much of anything in the realm of "crazy breaking news" but whatever at this point

Attached: 20190827_211828.jpg (1280x1280, 407K)

Give us at least a remake of B-k and B-T

Why would you want it? It would only be as good as Yooka Laylee without all of the original developers.

Who said they couldn’t ask playtonic or other studio to help? The new killer instinct wasn’t developed by rare, just make Gregg mayles help playtonic and everything will be ok

So brave. 9/10

Fucking kek, excellent.

No.

>But wouldn't get your hopes up to play the Xbox stuff because it's more likely going to get cut for the DKC games and probably Star Fox Adventures.
I would hope not. DKC's great of course, but there's a bit more variety in the MS era. And from what I hear, most of those games are pretty good.

>Rusty Bucket in S tier
fuck off
put that shit in F tier