Name a more based vidya protag

name a more based vidya protag

Attached: file.png (627x468, 347K)

Luke was based. Sure, he didn't know shit about shit, but everyone maligns him for no real reason (and expects him to not follow the guy he's trusted for his whole life).
well, Jade at least ends up telling him off properly, but the rest of the party were total cunts to him

He becomes an absolute pussy though.
He needed to change, but his character development really just makes him become a boring fucking pussy bitch.

genocide by his own hand humbled him greatly

Lloyd "hot coffee" Irving.

He literally killed thousands, watched the fallout with his own eyes, found out his own mentor and role model(and his crush's brother) was deceiving him the entire time and the reason it all happened, and all the other people he was closest with(including his best friend his entire life) abandoned him for it
The fact that he was able to get out of bed at all is a goddamn miracle

Attached: 1557133802583.jpg (210x240, 19K)

This guy who was in Symphonia which is the superior game. Yeah, Abyss had stuff like free run, but it also had less content in the combat system alone. I quit because I think that and the party members were really pissing me off. They seemed to treat Luke like garbage from what I remember and he wasn't really to blame either.

Attached: Kratos.png (160x355, 80K)

Luke's entire deal early on is that he's a dumb cunt, and everyone treats him like shit as a result.
Actual spoilers: he's also quite literally only seven years old
He's not really to blame... but if he did listen to everyone else, things wouldn't have gone so badly.
but again, that was never going to happen with the way they treated him

too much

>The fact that he was able to get out of bed at all is a goddamn miracle
this is a very reasonable interpretation
but he definitely overshifts way too hard in the other direction

It's not like he doesn't still have old Luke moments, he still calls Mieu "Thing" from time to time and comments on Tear's melons

Attached: 1541670135374.jpg (1280x1387, 468K)

Any other Tales protag. Yes, even Emil. Luke is a whiny bitch.

Attached: file.png (600x800, 515K)

Mah nigga.
Luke is based af and one of my all time favorite protagonists.
Spoiled brat Luke was hilarious and an endless source of entertainment. “Shut and drown!” He was great.
Short haired Luke, not so much, but he had to mature eventually.

Honestly, TotA might be the funniest game I have ever played. Luke, Guy, Jade, Dist and Peony made me burst out laughing several times.

Should have abandon and kill everyone instead of becoming a bitch.

No need to be elitist. I love symphonia more than anyone, and Abyss is easily up along with it. If not more in its writing and character development.

Attached: ^4D3D17FEF73D6979A636CD6D539461325826DA9B53207405CF^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (640x480, 108K)

Tear is not mai waifu but I can totally understand her popularity.

Asshole Luke was entertaining and redemption Luke was pretty endearing. Honestly, Abyss deserves a sequel of some sorts or an enhanced version with more content and new playable characters. Hell, it would be nice to have the generals playable, just like Hearts R with Calcedony or whatever the bowl cut guy was named.

incredibly christian game desu

how?

Why didnt we get a Abyss rerelease? I feel like its too late now should of got it during when Symphonia came to ps3.

To this day, I love how Jade ruined his own plans because he doesn't know what human decency is. He treats Luke so badly that he basically pushes Luke to Van all because he doesn't know how to be nice.

Here's the biggest schemer thinking he can outsmart the villains but loses because he's missing empathy.

We did, it went to 3DS.

Attached: lukege.webm (640x360, 2.62M)