Apologize

Apologize for not telling me how it still holds up and is better than most modern games.

Attached: b69a0da60b2358688626c3e26ae39a46.jpg (1500x1094, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheLegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTimeNintendoVersusStrategyGuide/page/n113
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I've always said this, user. It's only contrarian retards who suck Egoraptor's dick that hate this game.

wand of gamelan is bettr

> Actually taking ironic shitposting & falseflagging seriously
The one rule about Yea Forums has always been this
> If Yea Forums shitposts about how bad a critically acclaimed JP game is, it will usually end up being good

Yeah its great, I like LttP a bit better tho

Attached: 1563934597227.jpg (677x1024, 201K)

I played this game for the first time a year ago and it's by far my favorite Zelda game. BoTW is my 2nd favorite. II is my 3rd favorite.

I'm always baffled how people put FF7 and this on the same level. Like, I love FF7 but come on, it's just a pretty good jrpg. OoT revolutionized the entire genre and implemented many mechanics that are still in use to this day.

Attached: 1538885328109.png (1320x1200, 1.32M)

>the last of us
>10/10
kek

I shill it all the time for being a masterpiece. It's YOUR fault for not listening to me instead of zoomers who's first gaming experience was tf2.

Tbh, one of the few Zelda games I've fully commited to beating. Tho I feel like I'd enjoy Majora a bit more for the time travel stuff and the townsfolk being a bit more fleshed out since you're interacting with them more during side quests and such despite the somewhat smaller world compared to Ocarina.

The love for FF7 is just nostalgia from people who played as their first FF game. It's not even the best FF game.
Japan doesn't even care about it much because to them it was just another installment.

yeah its a classic retard along with many other games in the series

I had never touched a Zelda game until 2 years ago when I decided to go through the entire series in release order more or less.

I'm at ganons castle atm and so far it's a very mediocre game, even inside the Zelda series. Both link's awakening an Lttp, which are excellent, put it to shame.

No idea why it's so critically acclaimed. If all 3d Zelda games are this mediocre I might as well just stop with oot.

>overrated garbage
>metroid 2
>dark souls 2,3
But even the fans say those games aren't good.

Don't listen to that fag that thinks TLoU and HL2 are good, Metroid II is great. Considering what games he considers good he probably couldn't handle the lack of a ingame map.

I played the 3ds remake and I just don't get it. It's just okay. I like the 2d games better.

Majora's Mask is better, even if it's shorter.

Fucking wrong, it's literally a downgrade in every aspect except atmosphere

yeah it comes off a bit dry.
i think they went on to make a far better and more unique game in the 3d style called Majoras Mask

Are you sure the remake didn't just suck out the soul like Shadow of the Colossus's did?

its fun playing with friends, multiplayer mod and randomizer

l2comma

i love that game to death but the graphics reallllllly aged like milk

I don't think it changed the gameplay significantly outside of gyro aiming for the slingshot, bow, etc

>The Last of Us above a 7
>10/10

Attached: bait.gif (625x626, 106K)

>still holds up
It does.
>Better than most modern games.
Debatable.

Nah it fucked with atmosphere something fierce, get the virtual console version emulated on Dolphin

>hl2
>better than hl1
I genuinely do not understand this opinion

I don't care about atmosphere. It's not a factor when I give my opinion on a game.

this is bait.jpg

Stop posting this in every thread

Ah ok you aren't a good judge of a game my man. For like-minded people sure but not everyone is autistic

Fact: OOT objectively has the greatest character designs in gaming history.

Attached: OOT character design.jpg (1413x1139, 436K)

If autistic people can't be fooled into liking a mediocre game because it's pretty, then I'm a proud autist.

anyone else have that awesome players guide to OoT with all the sick art?

Attached: 1561149841295.jpg (365x474, 50K)

So I remember this theory that OOT Link and Zelda were siblings, is that something any of you believe?

Who his parents were was sadly never elaborated on. I've dug through countless zelda stuff including all the majora's mask goddess curse shit and there's nothing on them being related

If you can handle the bad graphics and simple mechanics, older games can really pull you in with storytelling and simple enjoyment, like dark cloud for example

I didn't it doesn't hold up, I said it was the worst 3D zelda. Its still a good game, its just every iteration has been an improvement to the formula it created.

I can't apologize for your having shit taste, user. You have to take that up with God.

archive.org/details/TheLegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTimeNintendoVersusStrategyGuide/page/n113

this?

Attached: go ahead.png (441x441, 176K)

(same guy) cause i think it looks really cool and i like it when games have guides like this one

>mechanics that are still in use to this day.
such as...

popularization of l-targeting

I think the audio is a strong competitor to how well each environment feels. I can remember the sound of each dungeon and the fitting ost to ccreate the atmosphere.

Also it was optimization on the platform, they knew how to hide things and use atmospheric fog and smoke to make up for draw distances. The lighting was also top notch. The age shows but so does the mastery of the craft.

Character art these days borders on over-designed. Theres always to much or too little to allow it to be memorable.

Games from this gen had to be able to make a low poly model stand out. Less is more in this case. Strong color schemes, unique fabric layouts, small but realistic details. A lot of talk of FF7 in this thread but thats another example of strong character designs that were generally simple but effective

versus books were KINO

all that hot concept art, came with posters, just high quality guide books. brady gamefags and prima guide shills get out

Yeah I still have it

The movement, camera, and combat in OOT completely set the standard for how these things should function in a 3D open world. Nearly every open world game today borrows and builds off of what OOT established.

>Oot tier 1
>mario galaxy tier 2
yeah ok

The camera in OOT amazes me. Despite having no camera control aside from a recenter, I never have issues with it. It's perfect at following the character and showing the player what's in front of them. Meanwhile in BOTW I have to have my thumb on the right analog the entire game because the camera doesn't even make an attempt at staying behind Link.