Give me 3 reasons why you are not playing MTG arena, you faggot

Give me 3 reasons why you are not playing MTG arena, you faggot.

Attached: 1543272605396.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Because I'm playing Shandalar
I don't need any other reasons, and neither should you.

Attached: Screenshot 2017-12-02 22.10.06.png (1024x768, 969K)

I'll give you one: Already did my 4 daily wins and the daily quest today, my man. I'll play more tomorrow!

card games are boring

>CCG kike shit.
Cute.

>Eldraine is in a month
HOARD, HOARD, HOARD! FAIRY TALES AWAIT US!

Attached: file.png (369x163, 67K)

You'll regret those words.

Attached: 1559154969877.png (640x300, 277K)

Go away Creepy Roodie I do not need my second hand gamble fix right now.

Attached: dfgdfgdfdgf.jpg (1024x864, 96K)

>Digital card packs that cost the same as physical
>Mill decks and life decks decide every match within 3 turns

i'm not a pedo or a cunt

>Mill decks mattering ever
The fuck alternate dimension did you come from?

I see. I heard little bitches like you enjoy hearthstone though.

Is Rudy a character or is he a real deal?

I play the CHAD game instead.

Attached: 1566517155474.jpg (2002x1007, 297K)

As a person that used to work at a hobby shop, Yu-Gi-Oh shitters are the worst-smelling people followed by MTG. Heroclix guys it least shower once a week.

There's only one good digital ccg and it died

Attached: faeri.jpg (760x392, 74K)

>Has a deep appreciation for the art of memery
>While completely misinterpreting the point of chad vs virgin
Hmmm....

Attached: Call to Mind - Terese Nielsen.jpg (620x432, 242K)

What about force of will though? That shit looks even worse than ygo

Why are you posting pictures of my uncle?

Hearthstone
I used to play physical but no longer live in SC which was a huge magic state.
I don’t have an investment fund to start back up

Never had a scene at my shop for it. We had board games, MTG, and Yu-Gi-Oh. None of the other games had the fanbase to last. We had the original WoW CCG for a bit (mostly a kike Ponzi scheme and the first lootbox system), DC heroes, and a few other games.

I mean pw stall deck with Jace self mill win condition is pretty sick. Especially if you can get a spark double off on your narset, Jace, or ugin.

Host fireside gatherings. If you had wowfags there you can easily get hearthstone converts

I want to play Magic irl quiet a lot but playing modern is shit because I hate my cards getting rotated out and I don't want to spend hundreds in other formats. Should I just play commander?

Attached: 1552085604848.jpg (457x426, 20K)

Just play with friends[/spoiler ]and proxies

Memeander is painfully unfun and is only good if you find the perfect group to vibe with. Why not draft?

Why buy physical if you play on pc

I see you're still mad about the magic judge program getting shutdown and you won't have easy access to children any more
You can always join the trannies diddling I mean reading hour at public libraries

>NOT INVESTABLE

You'll need lands anyway

Because I only want to pay money for real cards?

Let me guess, this MTG has slowass animations where it takes 2 seconds for a card to be played?

I literally am right now.

>Wasting wildcards on rare lands
>Not being a mono color chad

Good thing Arena is free.

and it doesn't take a smelly nerd 1 minute to stutter out a move? fuckin nigger

The base mechanics have aged terribly and the sets are badly designed
Lands is just bad design and having to content with shit like RWD or Teferi makes even the games where you don't get mana flooded/screwed extremely dull and one dimensional
Instants are incredibly overrated mechanically and they don't really add any depth, especially not in the way they're currently implemented.

It takes half a second at worst, and you can remove the permanent so fast that its animation will still be playing by the time its in the graveyard.

>Instants are incredibly overrated mechanically and they don't really add any depth
I was willing to respect your wrong opinion until you said this stupid shit.

fucking based

scapeshift
teferi, time raveler
teferi, hero of dominaria

-I don't like WotC anymore.
-Digital card games are a waste of money.
-Playing for free just turns you into the product that WotC is selling to the paying customers.

>-Playing for free just turns you into the product that WotC is selling to the paying customers.
That's some fucktarded logic right there.
Even if you were paying to play the game, you're still part of the product. That's every multiplayer game ever.

Because I'm waiting for my dailies to hit three.

Whoever thought 7 hours for ONE of them to pop back up is a fucking idiot.

>tfw you bough a playset of Stoneforge Mystics before the fall of Hogaak
>tfw you kept a secret stash of swords and Batterskulls

That's why I love physical cards and not wee gay digital bullshit

If you take all of the F2P players away from a game, the paypigs have a much smaller pool to play against. That's the only reason F2P is a thing - so that paypigs have people to play against.
If you can't even understand how the saying "if something is free, you're the product" is an established and known phrase, then you're retarded.

That doesn't disprove his point at all, though. You're also the product in any multiplayer game you paid for.

>He doesn't do every daily and 4 daily wins every day
Enjoy missing out on that easy gold.

>If you take all of the F2P players away from a game, the paypigs have a much smaller pool to play against
To reiterate; There is NO sense in which I am any more or less of a product than they are. They are part of the same product I am; they are simply paying to be a part of that product.

>If you can't even understand how the saying "if something is free, you're the product" is an established and known phrase, then you're retarded.
And you should know the phrase "The more profound something sounds, the more platitudinous it becomes". You have no point.

Because my last 2 matches disconnected when I was about to win.

>the card game I liked the most lived and died in obscurity and I've never known of anyone that played it

RIP Earthcore Shattered Elements.

Attached: 1564421167756.jpg (999x999, 176K)

I was playing Arena as a total F2P player but dropped it shortly before Core 2020 came out. As a F2P player I just hated that I never had the wildcards I needed to play the decks I wanted. And when I committed the WCs to a deck I was stuck with it until I scrounged up the WCs for a new deck. I was always falling behind, always missing out and this was made worse when you see streamers and youtubers playing a huge amount of decks that all look cool and I'm over here with my piddly little mino-colored aggro deck that gets blown up more than it wins.

The final tipping point for me really was the WAR meta of just heaps of planeswalkers. I hate planeswalkers and every deck, even mono-red, was running them. I decided the game wasn't for me and I dipped, haven't touched it since and I doubt I will again desu.

Attached: rna-85-spawn-of-mayhem.jpg (672x936, 150K)

>not waiting for 750 dailies to be x3 and doing them all in one game.
Ok, faggot.

>tfw I'll neve get to draft Urza block again
>slobs like this will just sit on booster boxes until they die.

Make a cube

thought erasure
cast down
cry of the carnarium
absorb
teferi
kaya's wrath

meta's a bit stale rn hopefully with fall rotation and the new set dethroning temur elementals we might have an unsolved meta for a couple months

Weak bait hearthbaby

Elementals are nowhere near the top right now, my dude.

hearthstone has about 10 times the depth of current mtg standard

because i don't want to pay them that much money just to have fun

Because it's endorsed by literal child molesters and other sex offenders?

>random crits bad!
>mana flood/screw good!

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x920, 54K)

Because right now I’m playing Hearthstone. I like that I can play it on mobile, and it makes me less bitter than MtG.

I tried to get back into paper magic again recently and it just wasn’t fun. It hasn’t been the same for me since combat damage was removed from the stack. So while Arena solves the issues of travel and the annoying interactions with the speds at game shops Magic just isn’t the same for me.

1)I'm not a trannie
2)I'm not a faggot
4)I like real video games.

Attached: 1433334439903-2.jpg (1696x2339, 661K)

I hope you don't watch any movies, read any books, listen to any music, or even go on Yea Forums.
You should just sit in your room and stare at the wall

I'm having a lot of fun and I didn't pay a cent.

This dude looks like an even more low-T Randy Pitchford

Most of the time people get bad draws because their odds are fucking garbage or the deck isn't efficient enough.
>different decks need different mana distributions/numbers
>run ramp
>run wheels/tempo cards
>mulligan bad hands
>run a lower curve

I don't know about this but a friend gave me, to what I guess is, about 200 to 300 cards. A number of them have their own sleeves. I don't know what to do with them. Does anyone want them? Or what a cheap, guaranteed price would be to list them for on ebay? like 100 dollars or something?

Attached: 1503791139815.gif (320x180, 631K)

you should really go through them and look up each name and what set it was printed in. You could easily be sitting on thousands

I wish Arena had a phone client like Hearthstone did so I could play it when not at my desk.
Also wish they would fix connection problems already.

I don't support degeneracy.

Attached: magic the metoo.png (1143x311, 66K)

based mtg filtering the /pol/niggers out

Why does this guy cause so much reddit butthurt?

but i don't wanna do the work! lol

Attached: 1299434420882.gif (300x345, 2.19M)

because hes funny and unapologetic while they're trying to farm karma posting the cupcakes their fake girlfriend made them

But I am playing MTGA. Fuck Rudy and fuck all paperjews.

Attached: 1564015552765.gif (436x436, 3.96M)

Probably because he brought the whole "investing in MTG" thing to the spotlight and made it more popular. For people who actually play the game, getting older cards for official play can be really expensive, and now because of people like Rudy it makes it harder to get the cards they need at reasonable prices.

1 - I find it frustrating to play with a computer for some reason.
2 - I like owning physical cards.
3 - I like the social aspect of playing with my mates around the dining table when we order takeaway and grab some beers

Attached: 1556414751997.png (1329x797, 852K)