What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: guild wars box.jpg (719x1024, 175K)

They decided to make a sequel that's worse in every aspect.

this. Out of all my friends, only one is playing GW2 and he is a massive brainlet

They let the community die, all they need to do is make Prophecies free and the other packs a fiver to revitalise it. Not like they haven't got the cash shop to squeeze more money out of you and the potential for a HD update with performance improvements they already did.

But the GOTY edition is already a fiver.

everything though it's still good and fun. This is unironically the only real classic. This is home

remembering reading something about someone deciphering all of the signs around Ascalon and learning their alphabet or something like that

I honestly think what lead to GW1's death was the new henchmen system. People stopped grouping up and everyone became isolated, at which point PvP was the only real group activity until all of those people left.

actually reinstalling right now

Nothing. But if I had to pick, it would be Nightfall.

there were never any actual Guild Wars

you could capture islands for your guild and they would be used in guild wars.

I miss this game, they should have remade the games with better graphics and a third axis. Of course this would mean changing a few skills. Charr should be wiped out by the way.

I dont like the addons aside from eye of the north desu, they kinda ruined the game and especially factions made it super repetitive. we should get a prophecies classic server, those were the times my dude

>get a prophecies classic server
fuck off with that, you can make a character at play the exact same as you did back at launch only more storage space and some balance changes

>Charr should be wiped out by the way
Mah Bookah!

But henches were 100% times better than the braindead retards you had to party with.
Not to mention the godlike Mesmer who could interrupt the enemy's interrupt.

Gwen?

the devs

2 is better than 1

Here is your (You).

thanks I needed that