Place your bets Yea Forums I literally have no idea if it is Reimu or Tracer appearing in smash...

Place your bets Yea Forums I literally have no idea if it is Reimu or Tracer appearing in smash. Only you can decide! Help an old friend out?

Attached: dunno.png (939x690, 624K)

I'd take Reimu over Tracer any single day

Attached: 1560471844606.png (197x190, 54K)

both literally whos? Shut the fuck up bro. Its conker

lol

Attached: Screenshot (50).png (1920x757, 61K)

Banjo says hi to those statistics faggot vs Minecraft Conkerbros rise

don't worry doombro, Tracer will never be in. If a merchandise case and a port is enough information to be in, Crash would've been in a LONG time ago.

Attached: 09384756434567.png (518x513, 202K)

probably neither but I hope to god it's Reimu

Banjoke was a special case of “fan” pandering sense the rest are probably going to be “weeby” characters like joker or hero and they know how autistic faggots would cry to them if they didn’t get there bear also microshit gaming is in the slumps and they are whoreinhy themselves out also it helped they used to be close to rare
Banjoke was a special case

SHUT THE FUCK UP CONKER IS IN

Attached: 1566781692758.png (1200x800, 2.01M)

Actually multiple factors went into Banjo's inclusion.
>Fan demand
Obvious. He likely was one of the top ballot placers
>Legacy
Important to Nintendo's past. Smash is a game celebrating everything Nintendo. Including its history.
>Sakurai wanting him.
Pretty sure he made a comment about wanting to add him in melee. Banjo placed on a melee poll so he's been on Sakurai's radar for years.
>Easy negotiations
Apparently Microsoft was very cooperative
And that is denying the possibility of some sort of Rare Replay port he can shill coming out in the future.
So yes, irrelevance is a fine argument to use against a character, Banjo just had a lot of other factors that outweigh his lack of relevance.

>being this much of a fag

based comfy doomguy poster

Attached: 8UZ90tE.png (274x274, 37K)

>being this much of a brainlet
You wish you were me

It's neither.

Attached: 98c30f6c768105d0aeaa8673683f68c2.jpg (470x458, 42K)

I signed up with Doomguy when I heard of a world where No Anime girls are allowed.

I want the Doomguy I know, not the doomguy this Board presents

You could have used so many non-Steve pics, and yet you went with that. I'm very disappointed, I thought you were better than this, """""""""friend""""""""".

Attached: what a dumb baby.png (920x690, 362K)

Sonyfag
Nintendofag
Xboxfag
PCfag
test

>sakuri wanted him
No he didn’t why do Banjokes belive this
>legacy
Agian he doesn’t have any
Only added because the poor state of microshit, easy to negotiate because literally no one cares about this dumb bear they probably paid Nintendo just to get any kind of attention
Only “fan” demand was rosterfag, memeshitters and autist manchild they just happen to be the kind who vote in the character polls and annoy them on twitter or whatever
They don’t give a crap about him just like rool another case of not understanding it’s just rosterfags being memetards and thinking they will stop demanding stuff (they won’t) just admit it was banjokes advanced autism they got it in and the absolute state of microshit is the only reason he was so easy to get

>sakuri wanted him
>No he didn’t why do Banjokes belive this
What makes you believe he didn't? And don't just say it's because he was heavily requested, that proves nothing about how Sakurai feels. In fact, fuck you for assuming you know what Sakurai wants and doesn't want.

>fuck u for assuming
That’s exactly what ur doing right now
Leave it to Banjokes to be total retarded hypocrates also yikes imagine getting all defensive over this
Ur such a fucking looser
Get a life

Fuck this fag, post 'em.

Attached: mii_brawler_rests_his_bare_feet_by_dracoshark1900_dch2jyk-pre.jpg (774x1032, 46K)

>ur
>hypocrates
>looser
If you're going to call me a loser, at least check your spelling.

Hey user!
the game

>argument is so weak has to critique grammar on the internet

THE FUCKING STATE OF LOSINGFAGS

>has to resort to grammar because totally bootyblasted and btfo
>buttt buttt buttt I’m nooot a loooser
Actually ur the biggest looser ever
Anahhahahaha

>samefagging

>Seethfagging

>wahhhhhh wahhhh
>STOP BTFOING ME
sorry fag but it’s not cry moar upset banjoke was only added because the absolute state of microshit and “fan” demand
Get smoked artard

you are the one who lost i got the character i wanted

Who the fuck is reimu?

some bitch people think will get in when the actually character getting in is obviously Conker

Did you even read my post?
>Sakurai didn't want him
If he didn't want him in the game, he wouldn't have chose him for the pack
>but muh twitter manchildren
Sakurai clearly doesn't use fan requests as the sole factor nor does he add characters for appeasements sake. If he did, we would have Goku by now.
Bottom line, Sakurai chose Banjo.
>Banjo doesn't have legacy
You have to be 18+ to post here.
Banjo was a defining figure for the N64, advertised alongside Mario and Pikachu. His game reached the top ten best selling N64 games.
Either educate yourself or get out, Zoomer.
He's right though
>stop assuming he didn't
Is as valid a point as
>stop assuming he did

>lost
There’s that word u Banjokes seriously act like Banjoke in smash is the only thing inbur pathetic life
Oh wait it is
jhahahaha
Ur the one who “lost” sense u care this much about some dead bear being in a game with 70+ characters
Once its released u will realize how pointless ur life is and wish it didn’t happen sense u have nothing else in ur lame pathetic lfie

seething

Attached: 1560318012026s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Fuck off UBC-Chan
You unironically care more about Banjo than most people on Yea Forums with the way you post about your hatred for him in every Banjo thread.

>thinking sakuri picks all the characters
Retard
>why would he do something that will give him good antention and get smelly neckbeards to leave u alone
It’s like when u let a crybaby have their way just so u don’t have to listen to them anymore
That’s exactly all it is if he cared why did it take till microshit was whoring themselves out and “fan” demand
Face it without the ballot and all the screeching autists they wouldn’t have added it because they don’t care
It’s a buisnees obviously they are going to use something they can get easily that seems like it will sell easily because that’s all this pass is a cash grab
God u smashtards are like dumber than dumb

This thread has turned into two brick walls yelling at each other.

Honestly I'd rather see Doom Guy/Doom Slayer in Smash than Tracer or Steve desu.

What’s a UBC also mad huh facing reality is hard huh ya pathetic looser

When you jerk off with one hand for years

Okay, so you're not UBC-chan. Still a moron, though.

Sometimes a healthy balance must be struck for the betterment of the fighter pass. We have the west content with Doomguy and the easy satiated with their anime indie girl. It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make

Reminder that the only series Sakurai truly dislikes in non-Sakurai Kirby.

>Blockheads make up all sorts of excuses why their meme block-man was inevitable.
>Banjo happens
>"THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL CASE!!"

The absolute state of Steve-slaves.

Attached: 1549405141310.png (1101x362, 405K)

Keep crying u autistic Faggott go shove ur bear dildo up ur ass or something faggot yah pathetic looser

e

>Banjokes are literal schitzos
Actual cringe go check urself into the nut house ya freak

I honestly wished Smash never existed.

The fact that it infested not only Yea Forums discussion, but literally every single game community with rosterfagging proves that it done much more harm than good.

>sakuri wanted him
>No he didn’t why do Banjokes belive this

Where is you proof as to how Sakurai thinks? We all know you hate Nintendo, so why do you think you know the personal machinations of a man you've never even met?

>Sakurai doesn't chose every character
He literally does. Every inclusion goes through him.
>goes on to describe appeasement after I detailed why that quite clearly wasn't the case
You're a grade A retard
>"Why did it take till "fan" demand
>implying Banjo support is recent
Banjo has been a highly requested character since melee. Educate yourself Zoomer.
Play dumb all you like UglyBearCunt-Chan, we all know it's you since your typing and mannerisms are so recognizable.

>I WANT AN N64 RAREWARE 3D PLATFORMER MASCOT IN SMASH
>NOW I WANT ANOTHER ONE
There's no way Conkerfags aren't being ironic

Attached: anger.jpg (273x185, 7K)

You blockheads never had or ever had any arguments of substance, so mocking you is the only logical step.

He literally is UBC-Chan are you blind?

So it's just like every other rosterfag thread?

This imagine latching on to a 2 decade dead bear because u have nothing else in ur life but hopes som ugly Faggott bear from ur childhood is in a game so pathetic rosterfags need to be gassed they are the only ones who act like that
It’s not like he is even cool or interesting
Literally ugly rejected cereal box mascot

I'd unironically rather reimu than tracer, even if tracer would have an interesting moveset.

I'd still rather the Chosen Undead than both of them.

Attached: Chosen Undead Moveset 2.jpg (4096x2680, 2.65M)

>conkers M-rated aspects do not define the character.
yeah but thats all people remember him and the game for

>Calling Banjobros schitzos
>Demands someone go to mental hospital for disagreeing with them

There you are UBC-chan.

Attached: 1481684213646.jpg (1191x670, 177K)

Where’s ur proof
Again u have none, Faggott so stop trying to act like ur all high and mighty piss of ya fuckking looser faggot
Conkerfags are just Banjokes they are also the ones goiw Wahhh now I want crash
All thy want is these ugly cereal box mascots literal autistic manchildren

Based. Souls representation would be absolutely kino.

shut up hes in u faggot

This ubc litteral drove banjokes schitzo and lives rent free in their head
Actually basado

Your sense of taste is just as crooked as your spelling.

>sakuri is the only in charge of smash
Again ur a god damn retard
Gas urself

When UBC appears to discuss Banjo, which he does a lot for someone who claims to not care, I will point it out.

I really wish this shitty "Steve" model never existed.

But then again I wouldn't expect Minecraft autists to know anything about good character design.

Attached: 1363424432316.jpg (326x397, 38K)

Now that we got Banjo we need to fight for Conker Bros time to bring team rareware back together for a reunion

Oh my god who fucking cares about "taste" in fucking PARTY GAME CHARACTERS

Listen to yourself, you're treating wanting a certain character in Smash Brothers as a fucking identity. And whenever someone calls you out on it you accuse them of being some identity you've arbitrarily decided to oppose. As if the fucking character you want in Smash Brothers forms a fucking political spectrum.

I hate you children. I hate all of you, hate hate hate.

>what is reading comprehension
I feel sorry for you desu

Its true, think about it, fan demanded characters (Ridley, K Rool, Banjo) vs not fan demanded characters that were shoe horned into the game (Wii Fit Trainer, ROB, Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, Piranha Plant, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser Jr, Robin, Lucina, Corrin, the list goes on). It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that out of the five characters, four will be pandering to Japan, to their homeland. Banjo is the only western requested character that we are getting.

We’re gonna make it

Attached: 8BBA53CA-C8A9-4A92-AEE3-819597CF3594.jpg (850x768, 185K)

Good character design? No

Better sales than whatever dumbass game you're into? You better believe it!

Unironically stop coming to Smash threads.
It's not healthy to work yourself up over nothing

Its perpetuated solely for trolling purposes. It's supposed to be funny. Don't be so uptight spergmeister.

Aaahhh...the seething tastes so good.

Attached: franky-one-piece-82.7.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I played the game about 3 years ago (og 64 version) and I found the M rated aspects to be some of the lower points. Mainly the gore and poop jokes that is. Everything else about the game is pretty good aside from a few rough spots here and there. Conker is a really genuine and relatable character for the most part. It's easy to see him next to Banjo and Diddy. It's like all of the corruption around him is the product of his environment rather than the character himself.

Attached: 1540854426416.jpg (418x385, 23K)

If u actually like Banjoke crash or conker u have zero taste and don’t get to comment on anything

REMINDER
>it won't be Tracer
>it won't be Steve
>it won't be Doomguy
>it won't be Reimu
none of them will get in

Conker would be kino.
But other than Conker, I literally don't have any other character I'd want for Smash. Banjo Kazooie fits the bill perfectly. So uh I don't even care who gets revealed next

Attached: JoinsTheMemes4.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

no1 wanted Banjo anyways everyone wanted conker

NOOO TRACER PREESU

Attached: 1566886278929.jpg (2700x1800, 606K)

It’s literally made to make fun of autistic rosterfags like u of course ur autism filler self wouldn’t get jt

Why are they even allowed on the catalog in the first place when they are comprised of 99% underage users? Why should the rest of us have to put up with it?

everyone post pictures of my wife Reimu

Attached: 235341254356234.jpg (1705x2048, 413K)

If Snake and Bayo can get in, I would say the raunchiness in Conkers BFD isn't any worse that what you see in MGS or Boyonetta. It's just more comedy oriented

>the non fan demanded ones are actually recognizable characters that still people know and stilll get stuff save like ROB and game and watch
>the “fan” demand is just ugly dead characters minus ridley
Wow smash “fans” are retarded
Good thing only a few is pandering to those retards

I stuck with my most wanted despite retards like you saying it would never happen. We won, you lost, whatever you say doesn't matter. All Banjobros are doing from June 11th onward is pissing in the grave of your failed strawmen and reveling in your salty tears of denial.

>give rosterfags Banjoke now they want another dead cereal box character because duhhhh he haz to be with his friends durrrrr
He is gunna regret giving into u retards

says the faggot ull never get steve in I got banjo idiot

shouldn’t you be posting tracer now, steve-kun?

>How dare people like more than one thing!

Dumbass

Keep acting like a character in smash means anything or ur nothing but a fat pathetic ugly manchild
U didn’t win anything it’s a video game holy fuck ur actually a total looser but keep acting like it means anything
>bro
Ur probably th the farthest thing from a “bro” remember ur pathetic u seriously are

wrong

Attached: 767789.jpg (190x266, 16K)

Attached: steve.png (782x430, 805K)

u shut up u are just made because Banjo has actual fans unlike steve

>inb4 that autistic spamming racist reimufag shows up to ruin another smash thread
I want Cless Albaine in smash

Attached: Cless_Albane.JPG.jpg (250x363, 17K)

>wanting another dead cereal box thing nonone talked about till the other one got in
No ur not fooling anyone

>It doesn't mean anything
It means an awful lot to you, UBC-Chan.
Why would you show your illiterate self in every banjo thread if all of this truly meant nothing?

Keep yelling about Steve ur actually a looser like ur the only one talking about Steve also
Banjoke is a nothingg dead thing never getting a game again
All Minecraft had to do is add bees and tons of people were talking about it
Remember Minecraft is the best selling game of all time Banjoke is a nothingg from 2 decades ago
But yah he has “fans”

I fucking hate Reimufags, but yes at least their game isn't some zoomer shit and has some legacy.
Fuck Overcucked, play TF2

you shut the fuck up and take that back bitch. To add even more salt in ur wound conker is getting in next. Stevefags like you are finished

Neither of those two, the next character is Scrooge McDuck and his trailer will have the greatest remix of the moon theme ever.

Attached: theduck.png (897x691, 1.62M)

what did you say about my kind

Attached: 67587789687.jpg (1996x2262, 271K)

Not a stevefag also u actually sound insane maybe go outside and u seem butthurt by the truth
>scream like a retard for months about dead bear
>okay well I guess they should stop
>they continue screaming again about another dead cereal box character
If anything it will show them not to listen to retards like u who will never be satisfied also imagine taking a game so seriously
Get a life ya fucking looser and fagker is never happening
Cope tard

Then just fucking make another one. Rosterfags make smash threads more often than they breathe through their nose.

u wanna bet retard. Conker is happening and I can't wait to see fags like you seethe over the fact we won

Even if it ever happens I don’t care because unlike u smash isn’t my life
Also u didn’t win anything but the biggest looser award
Bet u already realize how pointless Banjoke in smash is and can’t fill ur pathetic pointless life and u probably are close to an heroing

bring that talk to me in smash faggot I will kick your ass we won the war and you are still seething the fact u lost. You are either a stevefag or a reimufag because u didnt get what u want. WELL TOUGH LUCK ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD GAMES THEN MAYBE U WOULD STAND A CHANCE.

autism

Get a fucking life holy shit this is going in my cringe complication but seriously I can tell ur the verge of an heroing and ur desperately trying to save face remember having ur shitty childhood characters in a game won’t give ur meaningless life any purpose

DURR BANJOKE HURR BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE
IS THAT ALL YOU CAN FUCKING SAY
GRRR BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: sKKXz.png (315x292, 13K)

The Banjoke bot is broke
Hahha point and laugh point and laugh

ur the cringe for not actually appreciating Banjo properly because its one of the best game series of all time

BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE AM I COOL NOW? BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE I CAN'T MOVE ON AND SHITPOST AGAINST ANOTHER CHARACTER DURRRRRR BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE

Attached: schlop.png (130x152, 52K)

The absolute delusion of banjokes
>collectathon
>any good ever
Jesus u Banjokes make pokemon look like a five star series of the highest degeee and pokemon has always been absolute shit

I said Banjoke once u fucking sped

Attached: CFAA604C-AFD3-4F4F-B31E-DBC4B1D88ABC.jpg (816x1356, 352K)

just because you suck doesn't mean it wasn't good retard. Banjo is one of the top world's games even sakurai agrees since he put him in smash moron

Shes in!

Attached: 1566881299217.jpg (400x400, 240K)

So you're a faggot then?

No reimu is my wife fuck off.

Attached: 1566955827697.jpg (1920x1358, 567K)

Look at all the autism here, don't get her involved

sorry

>if it’s in smash it’s good
Yah because dr mario and ice climbers are such top well loved games right
U Banjokes are truly deserving of the name joke
It’s not it was added to appease autists like u so u would leave them alone because they are sick of hearing about some fuckking retarded bear holy shit

BANJOOOOOOoOOOOOOKE BANJOOOOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOOOOooooOOoooOOoKE
BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE
BAAAAAANJOoooOOOoOOooOOKE
BANJOKES BANJOKE BANJOKING BANJIES!
BANJOS BANJIES BANJOKES BANJOKEEeEEeEE
BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE

Attached: 48ba1b755a521cf7bc9cdaca8101be5da6321743dc98bde691d23a26bfdc8138_3.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>more anime swords

is there any reason why it has to be a girl or is this a big meme?

Attached: beh.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Conkerfags are autistic as fuck holy shit

All it takes is a word to break Banjokes
Actually amazing

actually they are because they are on the nes switch online for people to enjoy they sold millions back in the day retard. Sakurai knows what he is doing and he knows people don't want steve or reimu

The fighter pass being all male (fuck you kazooie is a tool) seems unlikely to people

I want Kazooie on my tool :)

Preferably neither, and we get Crash Bandicoot and Leon Kennedy.
But if I had to choose one it'd undoubtedly be Tracer. I think she could be fun. Reimu and her legion of disgusting weeaboos, unsurprisingly, disgust me.

Attached: Hunting Season.png (462x626, 730K)

Next character is Conker screenshot this because the salt will be delicious once he gets in

crashfags are the biggest banjo wanna-bes in the smash community

fuck you too bitch

Attached: 1566789832151.png (1022x1290, 628K)

HAHA BANJOKE?!?!??!??! BANJOKE ?!??!??! IF I KEEP SPAMMING BANJOKE I WIN AUTOMATICALLY ?!?!?!??! HAHAHAHA BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE I CANNOT THINK FOR MYSELF ANYMORE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE

Attached: spon.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Meme text post

MASTER CHIEF

ALL OTHER SUGGESTIONS ARE COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT

MASTER FUCKING CHIEF

Attached: master chief smash 2.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

It's not that crazy with the regular newcomers only having 2 exclusive girls and 1 that can be a girl.
And the exclusive girls were both essentially clones.

Nonone was talking about remix or Steve but u
Why can’t Banjokes just admit it was there endless autism and zero social awareness that got it put in not because anyone cares about it

I hate to say it, but it's gonna be Alloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. Sakurai sucked off that game like no tomorrow and even claimed it was better than BotW.

Attached: 9cbe7e835d485f480749dfe31dce027d.jpg (236x236, 12K)

>90s furry mascot 2
>Snake 2
wow real cool and interesting!

Calm down spergtard I will go get ur way wrangler

I can only image you were one of the people vehemently against Banjo every single day up until he was revealed, and then you switched and have acted like you were always in support of him.
I value your opinion less than a shitty diaper on the side of a street, faggot.

>post yfw she's in

Attached: file.png (220x336, 71K)

Smashtards are really autistic huh

lol imagine getting this outraged over a nintendo game

I choose a wild card.

Attached: 96F482AD-0C84-4452-B0CB-A1CAC7DF4DB5.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

Ah you're one of those faggots.
Just like how K. Rool was going to be a Bowser clone and Banjo was going to be a Duck Hunt clone, right?

fuck you asshole there are more Banjo fans than you think idiot more than ur stupid reimu or steve

heavyis unironically the best valve choice next to gordon himself though.

why you need to be mean to people who are fans of my wife?

Attached: 1566790533536.jpg (3120x4420, 2.34M)

It's Alex, of course

Attached: 2048494_1.jpg (630x630, 30K)

>basic response
>outraged
Delusional.

ATTENTION BANJOKES TODAY'S SPECIAL IS A BANJOKE KRABBY PATTY SERVED IN A GREASY BANJOKE SAUCE AND GRILLED TO BANJOKE PERFECTION
AND DON'T FORGET TO ASK US TO BANJOKE THE BANJOKE FRIES. IT WILL BE OUR BANJOKE PLEASURE

Attached: AySrrKS.png (703x506, 47K)

Yeah but this slot has to be female and I want to see how annoying portals can be on stage and how they would interact with other characters

Tf2fags deserve the noose.

Seriously how autistic are u?

Attached: E7CB3100-BC35-4CBA-BA81-D909FFB77685.jpg (800x450, 72K)

why though?

WE ALL KNOW WHO'S REALLY IN

Attached: file.png (400x225, 160K)

>comparing a crocodile to a turtle dragon
>comparing banjoke to a dog
Meanwhile, Crash is a furry and Leon is literally a basic human, Yikes!

There's nothing saying it has to be a girl.
Plus they could easily just add a portal gun as an item with one of them.

You are gonna vote for sonichu, right Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (863x607, 346K)

you aren't helping your case darling

You don’t need to tell me twice! But during the Stone Age...

fucking idiot xenoblade is irrelevant. Banjo has a legacy piece of shit ur the autist here.

Xenoblades is 10x more relevant
Banjoke hasn’t been relevant sense the n64 cope

>NTF2R

Attached: E39FBEC1-E6BE-432B-BFC9-31D9E042411D.png (300x225, 157K)

BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE BANJOKE

Attached: expandX.png (434x265, 134K)

It needed smash to make it recognizable because it was a weak trash no name niche series for weebs like urself who want to fuck reimu

Attention all electioniggers, newfags, westacucks, furries and anti-weebs:
Get the fuck off my imageboard or else I will start posting armpits

Attached: 1538017367381.gif (595x510, 29K)

post them I love my wife

all I'm saying is that if /pol/ can dent the 2016 election, Yea Forums can get Sonichu in smash
use the autism angle and this can work, it can be a community thing and it will cement Chris in history with all the new people finding out about this

Attached: file.png (600x849, 724K)

no

Attached: doomguy arms crossed.png (476x411, 12K)

Honestly would prefer Reimu to Tracer.
Also armpits are hot.

No it didn’t also literally no one even remembered Banjoke existed until smash

based

unbased

Attached: Red Team Moveset.jpg (2160x1214, 715K)

Not a real character retard

yea it did loser smash 4 made people realize what a weeb wii game it was everyone knew who banjo was retard.

No it didn’t this kills the Banjoke
Face it literally no one knew who it was till smash

Attached: 859A437D-C0EC-4C6B-B547-E4DE32E615C3.jpg (1242x1182, 197K)

>Reimu or Tracer
Get me out of this bad future, where the fuck are those stupid machines I have to break to get a good future

Yep shulk was a literally who in smash 4 deal with it truth hurts and you a prob a faggot who jumped the wagon like you do with all smash games when the fact remains banjo was beloved and missed by many. Conker is coming next so HOLD MY FUCKING BEER BITCH.

That’s the search results for Banjoke u fucking autist

I knew the day would come.

Attached: mmx1-GO X GO OUT AND ZAP TO THE X-TREME.png (354x192, 5K)

>Banjoke beloved
>literally no one searching for it till it was memed into smash and no one had any clue what it was
Why are banjokes so delusional

trying to dispute my facts when I just proved to you conker is coming next

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SOMEONE WHOS A FAG

Conker is never happening u fucking autist
Kys
>facts
Ur insane ramblings aren’t facts but the words of a schitzo

Youll see when the direct comes out this month and then ill be there to laugh at ur seething ass the fact conker made it in smash because he actually has good games unlike reimu or ur literally whos

holy black jesus when will this shitshow end
t. crashfag

Attached: 1547328795395.gif (320x256, 1.84M)

Never happening cope u absolute autist

>mad his wife reimu didn't get in while I got my bro Banjo

Yeah I think we won boys. Conker is next.

Attached: zim.png (700x630, 179K)

I have no idea.
>there could be another DLC pack after this
>smash 6 will start shit all over again
>etc.

Attached: stressed doctor.png (268x307, 211K)

Fuck off no real crash fan would just bend over backwards and let Tracerfags ruin smash discussion

honestly with joker and bayonettas gun mechanics they really dont need to shy away from them since as far as smash is concered, live ammunition is essentially scratch damage to soften foes up or keep them poked off ledges.

Why are some people in this thread getting so apprehensive against Banjo the bear? Look sorry that he got in before your fake wife that's merley just a 2d illustration drawn over and over again in a Japanese slave driven sweatshop with a voice actor to give the illusion of life did. Kazooie got in as well but you fags are fine with it. So much double standards here BAKA.

Attached: Special2.jpg (1000x750, 555K)

>Preferably neither, and we get Crash Bandicoot and Leon Kennedy
Boring as fuck.

Sony wouldn't allow it.

shut the fuck up there is nothing wrong with my wife. I never hated your bear but others did but not all Reimufans hate Banjo.

Attached: 412732146873.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Thats right know your place Reimufag Conker taking the spot light take your literal who wife back to Japan where she belongs.

>Let Tracerfags
Tracerfags didn't fucking exist until 2 days ago. People latch on to the meme because it'll get people upset and angry. It happens every single month and as the month slowly rolls out, everyone will completely stop giving a shit.

I know people do this because they want to start shit along with "leaks" but this is really low fucking hanging fruit. Good god, why couldn't they have announced all of them at the beginning and save the trouble?

I don't even care who gets in at this point, just let the rosterfaggotry end, please.

Attached: Blorb+_3a6f3cf13af6af59d7d7593ca9843938.jpg (491x385, 71K)

fuck u faggot

But i can guarantee the is no steve

>the

You mean there? Wtf retard

>leonfags

Attached: 1566754837041.png (767x431, 114K)

I just want DoomGuy. I'm actually tired of this. Just give us the Nintendo Direct already...

Attached: D_yCthEXkAEEsyb-1.jpg (293x307, 73K)

>that image
ELDEN RING