Yfw you have to continually turn down graphics settings in games just to play them at a good fps

>Yfw you have to continually turn down graphics settings in games just to play them at a good fps.
>You will eventually have to give in and scrape up enough cash to upgrade just to enjoy the new generation of games soon

Attached: 1498267773639.jpg (640x1065, 56K)

>You will eventually have to give in and scrape up enough cash to upgrade just to enjoy the new generation of games soon
This is true of all aspects of life, though. Nothing lasts, not even you.

I don't play new shit right away, so i don't care about upgrading as much. I only care that my computer can emulate most games well.

that's me right now. I want to upgrade but the only games I want to upgrade for is cyberpunk and bannerlord

I still have a GTX 770 2GB

Playing every new game on release is for fucking casuals.

>have an i5-6600k (not God-tier but still powerful) and a fucking GTX 1080
>Witcher 3 still doesn't stay above 60 FPS on max settings
>watch videos with the same card and similar processor
>they have 100+ FPS even in Novigrad

Attached: pleb.jpg (887x1236, 113K)

is it the one with only 1 fan and pretty much no airflow?

what version of the 1080

Founder's

Nope, it's the Gigabyte windforce one with the 3 fans, so it's still pretty cool it's now 6 years old and still chugging along

Alternatively you can just settle for older games and/or emulate console titles. This Grandia shit is wild, why haven't I heard about it until now?

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSSSSS

You must be lying. I have a 980ti and an I5-6600k and hold above 60fps on max settings everywhere on the Witcher 3

Lol man are you gonna be pissed off when you get a wife and kids

>tfw 80c

Attached: 1528574372283.jpg (655x758, 44K)

Increase Resolution
Decrease AA
Disable Motion Blur
Disable Depth of Field
There, I just gave you about 88% more fps in every game.

I'm not. In the very beginning, after the tutorial, when Vesemir is asking you about your dream and the wolves attack? It stays around 55 FPS. If I move the camera so Geralt is close to it, it slows to below 30 FPS, but I think that's due to Hairworks.

>Disable Motion Blur
>Disable Depth of Field
Who doesn't do this automatically regardless?

Attached: 1563151541302.jpg (300x698, 124K)

while essentially true, the progressing erosion of games as a work of art towards games as a product assures that the older the game, the better it is on average, and there are already far more games than anyone can play coming out for the last 2 decades.
at some point you are better advised to play old games you passed on instead of new ones who only consist of graphics, the lowest common denominator themes and mechanics and monetization.

Clean your fans.

Attached: YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO.png (352x232, 133K)

Is cyberpunk going to be graphically intensive?

What resolution are you running the game on? I have a i5-6600k & a GTX 1070 and I get 60+fps with graphics mods and 1440p.

did you think being Master race would be cheap?