Would you genuinely get mad if she got in?

Would you genuinely get mad if she got in?

Attached: oi_i_ate_a_bit_too_much_dont_ya_think_anon_0.jpg (1080x1920, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVjKx0rS1OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I genuinely don't care about any of this rosterfag shit.

she's a fag

I don't remember her being as thick as she is in that picture

Attached: What are you fucking gay.png (600x600, 613K)

i wish that table was my face and i would stick my tongue up her ass hole

Attached: squidward.jpg (1242x947, 109K)

No. I bought a switch specifically for smash and have since stopped playing. You rosterfags need to gas yourselves.

Not really. I kinda hate people who play Overwatch but otherwise I have no massive qualms with it besides it just not being a very good game.

No cause I don't play party games for children.

the character is fine, but the lack of music or a decent stage would be pretty lame. overwatch spirits wouldnt be terrible

Who even gives a shit?

if i didn't get louie in why the hell would i care

Attached: 1566869979676.jpg (244x236, 6K)

>475758848

Attached: 1566440600152.jpg (640x640, 181K)

positively based

I don't have a Switch so it doesn't make me any difference

That's because she isn't

Don't play Smash or Overwatch, but Tracer is the shittiest choice. Almost any other OW character would be better and more unique. Plus she'd be retarded for a Blizzard rep; bring in Diablo himself, or whoever the fuck is a primary character in Warcraft.

people will die if she gets in
kyoani 2 electric boogaloo

Yes.

I'm only genuinely mad I'm not in her.

Attached: [chair clattering].png (1920x800, 751K)

Cloud had Theaterrythm and Joker had Q2 to justify them. How do you justify her?

Yes.
The only way I would accept her, is if Heavy is added to Smash first.

Attached: TF2 Heavy 4 smash.png (620x349, 355K)

It's the diner map, just pretend she ate everything on the menu and it went straight to her thighs

Yes.

She's not the worst character that could get in. Obviously most of the other OW characters would be better but at least her time gimmick gives her something that isn't just "me run fast and shoot quick haha"

could tracer dodge heavies weapon at 200,000 rounds/minute?

>still refuse to add Waluigi as a play-able character
>still refuse to add Geno
>still refuse to add any RE character
>still refuse to add half the other cool Zelda side-characters

if they added a literally LGBT-bait garbage character from a dying game nobody talks about anymore I don't think that anyone in the Smash community would be happy.

I would be very happy if my waifu got in.

Attached: a0545ec5ca252dc26dc167ca3dd425ad.jpg (2354x3404, 1.39M)

I would be very happy if I got in your waifu.

based

I would be very happy if you were black.

>giving Tracer big tits and thiccness
Way to miss the fucking point. Her build is supposed to be that sporty, athletic type. Combining the right feminine frame with nothing but low bodyfat and lean muscle. If you want mommy titcows or thiccness go to Mercy, Widow, or Mei.

Yes. Corrin was fucking awful but this would be worse.

Attached: Die.jpg (1498x1500, 1.4M)

>but this would be worse.

Attached: riddle harder.jpg (377x298, 30K)

Looks absolutely nothing like the string bean she actually is. Waifufags have such cognitive dissonance.

Attached: noass.png (1716x1080, 1.4M)

Yeah

Attached: Dork.jpg (676x676, 69K)

She isn't. Gamers desperately want to believe 'she thiccccc' but she is a flat assed, flat chested videogame character in a game that nobody cares about anymore.

>My waifu
>Posts an off-model idealization of her

You know nothing of loving your waifu as she is.

Somewhat disappointed when there were plenty of better alternatives

The shitstorm on Yea Forums alone would be worth it.

>flat chested
Wrong.

Attached: 1470100678647.png (453x438, 358K)

Waifufags aren't actual fans of the character they masturbate. Just look at the Hex Maniac and Gaz fans. The images they worship are so off-model they might as well be a different character.

No, I don't play smash

Attached: DPBcrqhUEAA7elQ.jpg (715x1000, 153K)

Dude, we get it. Chill out.

Those are B's at best. Nothing wrong with that, mind you, but Tracer is definitely not stacked.

>ass-eater bros
we are in the fucking building

Attached: 17-airpods-meme.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 33K)

I know. Still not flat. Petite girls are hot as fuck.

Yeah, B for BOOBIES

represent!

Attached: how-do-you-manage-pain-exercise-yoga-tylenol-ibuprofen-alcohol-accupuncture-massage-a-36261778.png (500x557, 138K)

For the longest time I thought Tracer was a dude.

A bit.
She's couple years late, what's even the point now?

I'd be more surprised than anything else because this whole tracer leak nonsense just seems like another thing for rosterfags to latch onto and shitpost about.

>tfw haven't eaten ass in like two years

Attached: 1372062634121.gif (500x255, 422K)

She a lesbian dude.

You could eat your own shit and have the same result.

I wouldn't care but I would definitely buy her amiibo

Nope. Tracer is straight.

Yes, just not Tracer

You understand that TF2 is quite literally never ever tier, rIght? Only an idiot would think that TF2 has a snowball's chance in hell of getting into Smash.

Rape does not care if shes a lesbian or not faggot

Same goes for OW

>He doesn't know
Uh, hate to break it to you pal...

Attached: tracer.jpg (1766x1600, 827K)

I know,
But it has more of a chance than some of the other roster fag picks, and a hell of alot more potential.

She isn't real. She can be straight if I want her to be.

Very true.
I approve of the "rape her straight" strategy...

Attached: 1519882996566.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

No, Overwatch falls into the same bin as like Doom and Halo, where it's still ostensibly possible but not likely by any means. TF2 isn't even on that level.

Then it's not Tracer anymore now is it?
It's your own personal fiction.

Unironically would rather have meme shit like Sans or Steve over her.

Attached: 1449314538327.jpg (174x188, 11K)

ok lesbo

>it's your own personal fiction
That's the same case for literally anyone who has a waifu and believes that they love them.
Thinking Tracer is straight is no different.

>Overwatch falls into the same bin as like Doom and Halo
user, were you dropped as a child?

No. I like her and masturbate to her a lot so that'd be fine

It’s not going to happen, but it’s infuriating to think that if OW somehow were to get a rep, it would be this boring cunt. Blizzard shills this character so fucking hard when nobody gives a shit about her, there’s a laundry list of A) more popular characters and B) characters that would fit the gameplay of Smash better, but Blizzard would make sure it’s T- RACER!!! because she’s the (((face))) of the franchise.

For example, Genji would fit the gameplay of Smash *perfectly*. A mostly melee-based character whose core OW kit could be directly ported into Smash and he wouldn’t change at all as a character. Neutral B to throw stars, down B to reflect, side B to slash-dash, it all fucking fits perfectly.

How the fuck do you make Tracer playable? Her entire kit is based on warping around the map, she has no abilities other than her blinks and rewind, no weapons besides her guns and time bomb ult, nothing fits naturally and it makes no sense to shoehorn her in because FACE OF THE FRANCHISE shilling bullshit

Holy fuck I got so fucking hard reading this

>another anime swordsmen

dude who cares she's a cute hot chick

I mean that they come from companies with working relationships with Nintendo. Valve doesn't even have that. They don't even make games any more.

That's because you're a degenerate

Not him, but-
Overwatch is several levels lower than Doomguy.
And still lower than Master Chief.
As far as Heavy goes...well...

Nintendo has asked Valve to make a Half Life spin off game exclusively for the Switch. (It fell through when Valve realized they don't like to work anymore. Shame...)
In any case, Nintendo knows Valve, and I think TF2 is the best Valve IP for Smash. More than Half-Life.
And TF2 has been in other games too. Like Sonic All Star Racing with SEGA...
youtu.be/YVjKx0rS1OE (47 seconds in)

I'd say Tracer is just as unlikely as Heavy because their not iconic enough (especially in Japan), nor have been demanded enough.

I still want Heavy 100% over Tracer shit

Attached: TF2 Smash.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Attached: TracerIsIn.png (2320x1862, 3.89M)

I didn't ask nigger

>tfw 23 yo, going to lose my virginity to my super hot and big assed gf any day now
feels good man. I know its not a good look to go straight for ass eating on the first night but damn its going to take some self control

Attached: 1500848199037.jpg (285x287, 10K)

>that file name
This is affecting me in ways I wasn't expecting.

For one and only reason.

If she gets in, rosterfags won't shut the fuck upfor the next fucking decade and I want nothing more than seeing them fuck off to their next EPIC FORCED MEME bandwagon so we can, eventually, get back to making threads about the game or simply stop talking about it altogether and have peace.

I usually don't really get affected by the shitposting flavor of the month, but with the DLC pack it's been nothing but garbage threads after the other for months on end and I love this fucking game. It tears my anus apart to see so many fucking PLEBS who don't even play nor care about the game incessantly shitpost about it.
I get it, it's the internet hahaha lol lol lol lmao it's not serious business, but for Christ's sake you rosterfags need a fucking hobby.
Or just a different subject to shitpost about.
Or stop shitposting...that would be great. Grow up a little. The internet was funny 15 years ago.

Attached: Tracer_Dance.webm (854x996, 2.06M)

Case in point.
It's getting late, school starts back soon, you should get your regular sleep pattern on schedule.

jesus smashfags are fucking autistic
look at how long these posts are and how many "..." type of speech simulating text they use lmao

Cadet Oxton is cute!

Attached: 1534445817999.jpg (900x900, 94K)

If I was going to get a shitty character that doesn't deserve to be in, I'd at least want someone I can play ironically like Sans or Steve, so I'd be a little miffed.

You're not funny.
Why don't you try to git gud instead? You talk all that dumbass shit, but you don't even play the game you won't shut the fuck up about. Either you're an underaged memelord, thus, a fucking retard by default or someone with a very very boring life.
Say what you will about Smashfags, I'd rather go autismal over a children's game than be a Yea Forumsirgin shitposter in 2019.

Dude, just ignore him.
Eventually he'll learn no one gives a fuck.

Attached: 1507822758837.png (403x403, 307K)

Yeah because her character design is fucking garbage.