SEEKING THE PEACE OF REASON
SHEEP IN A PEACELESS SEASON
REASON TO KEEP BELIEVING
WAKEN THE BEAST WHO'S SLEEPING

LET GO THIS DESTINY YOU'RE CAUGHT IN A TRANCE
EVER MARKING TIME INSIDE A DREAM NO SIGN OF ADVANCE, YOU SEE
THE MORTAL COIL WE SERVE IS TAUGHT LIKE A SPRING
STEP BACK, TWO STEP, TWO STEP, TWO STEP ONE TWO THREE

Attached: Tactics Alex.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

There is literally nothing wrong with BLM in its current state.

Attached: 1495722610855.gif (128x128, 4K)

based.
source on video?

The official XIV account puts these videos of 14 in different FF games styles every now and again.
youtube.com/watch?v=YZJxYLoun7g

Notices the Dragoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=uDg44MVJLrw

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

im range banned

>“MNK (467)” registered
Imagine not being a female character lamo

Attached: D40u-5CU4AA9EjG.jpg large.jpg (513x800, 67K)

replaying SB on an alt.
I know it's his HW design but I really hate how Thancred looks.

Okay thats cool

NINBROS!

>mfw lahabrea and gaius get beaten down into the ground in 20 seconds

Attached: 1501589315718.png (500x278, 116K)

How did you think of DDS1 and DDS2?
I actually think they're the best written games out of all the SMT games.

haven't beaten DDS fully, stopped like halfway through and havent played dds2
but I think they're good, I just hadn't had the time to beat them, and I certainly loved the motives of the MCs slowly 'waking up' and questioning their morality, like Argilla with the whole eating thing
why is this a smt thread now

Sucks for you, mortal.

Attached: lahabrea.png (858x848, 1.25M)

yo what the fuck did they just do to Yda. i just finished heavensward and they pull that shit on me

man, you should complete it. dds2 gets fucking wild. all of my theories got chucked from dds1

also SB quests fucking suck, maybe it's because it's been a while but I'm at the lochs and it's all find the hidden npc/hidden item to continue the story.
fuck that

To all you DNC who make your friends your DNC partner. Fuck you

I won't partner you because your character is ugly, deal with it.

What if their friend is the BLM/DRG?

it makes me blood boil everytime i see a dnc partners a tank or healer.

Maybe don't be ugly or do more than 7k dps

I'm top DPS bitch

where the hell are you running into these short bus children

>get DNC partnered as the DRK MT
>they add me after the trial
>get a /tell from them with "cute hyur btw :3"
>never answer and just keep them on my friendlist

Attached: 1540951241185.png (513x370, 211K)

Such devastation...this was not my intention...

hyurs are whores so he was probably expecting things

99% of the time my friends are pulling damage numbers higher than pubs so it makes sense to only partner them

Gotta love it when people have to afk on a quest NPC with their obnoxious mounts. Especially if they are leaders of a small french FC nobody has ever heard of yet cheated their way to a mansion, like that fucking piece of shit Nawiel Almyugar.

If I remember right you can hold X to bypass that and just select the NPC's name

NYPA. Fuck off newfag.

That's not the issue. There weren't even many people there. It's just that some obnoxious players - like this particular person - hop on a big shiny mount like Phoenix over Quest NPCs and crowds, then start being afk. They're obviously trying to be an asshole to everyone else.

>Sign up for trial roulette
>Titania
>Leave
I'll take that fucking penalty.

Attached: 1307408034561.jpg (533x399, 35K)

Who fucking cares? Stop acting like a faggot.

>Who fucking cares?
You certainly care if that comment bothers you.

Attached: 1560598315146.png (152x156, 59K)

NYPA

how many are there? just these two?

>Not Your Personal Army
Spell it out, you triggered baby. Or do you have autism?

Attached: 1560608923150.jpg (1280x723, 151K)

fag

It's really easy though.

It is but jesus fucking christ I got stuck on that part in the story progression because PUGs were fucking retarded. That's where the difficulty is.

It is when your party isn't filled with braindead retards which is really fucking common.

Fair enough. I don't get why people have issues though. It's all mechanics you've seen before. Unless literally half your party are people that bought a level+story skip for their first character and jumped straight into SHB without doing anything previous.

How many different letters are there for each bottle in the rising event? Five thus 15 total?

Bros I need to warm up post your characters and I'll draw a headshot.

Enjoying ARR atm. I've got a front pic but it has a different hairstyle.

Attached: midlander3.png (730x943, 1.06M)

Thanks. I fucking hate the game not having a log for these random event scenes.

The WoWrefugees still haven't left?

Read the journal.

Did they ever release that version of the Alex theme anywhere?

no bully

Attached: 2019-08-28 00-55-51 PhotosmithFreyEverglow.png (1440x900, 2.31M)

Attached: ffxiv_01132019_132939_770.jpg (465x664, 53K)

Attached: 1563210559931.jpg (1200x826, 781K)

Here you go user

Attached: 20190827183838_1.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

All midlanders.nice ;)

>Be Me
>Just got lvl 60 as a PLD by doing MSQ and Dungeons
>Skipped all the Blue Quests
Am I supposed to go back and do all of those? Am I supposed to just do everything on this guide? ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Guide:Progression_and_Level_Locked_Content

Attached: 1536317902040.png (640x480, 500K)

Just do quests with + on them and your main story quests.

Fuck off. Use another reaction image faggot.

blue quests always unlock something nice like a raid or emote, but you can do them anytime, just make sure to do your job quests asap because they unlock abilities you need to have

Someone help me find the will to keep playing. I'm at the part where I just created the Crystal Braves and gave everyone their gay blue outfits.
I want to have fun

>make sure to do your job quests asap because they unlock abilities you need to have
I've been doing all of those. I just finished the last one for HW.

Attached: ii11.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

I don't know what part that is because I skipped all the cutscenes and only started paying attention to the story when 5.0 hit.

I said fuck off newfag

Everyone agrees that the ARR/post-ARR quests are pretty long and boring, you'll probably start to enjoy it more when you get to Heavensward main story.

Just chill and bro it up with ya boy

Attached: best guy.png (1920x1017, 2.03M)

the story gets REALLY good after that, trust me.
faggot

Why, yes! I love sniffing chocobos!

That's right at the point the story starts getting good.

You're exactly at the turning point now. Pay close attention to everything that happens in the story from now on and you'll start having fun rapidly.

Couldn't find that version of Rise.

>just started stormblood
>mfw STORM OF BLOOD BORN OF BLOOD OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS

Attached: 1514502658727.png (999x542, 351K)

SB had a good aesthetics. Too bad it's all brown and boring kinda

All those wow threads of them standing in line kind of makes me jealous of them having speech bubbles
Why can't we have speech bubbles.

>Doing SB quest
>She did things with her tounge you wouldn't believe

wait what? this it t rated?

Alright. Its just been such a slog for a little bit now. I already got my SAM to 60, and now am just leveling Dragoon as I play.
He is based so far.

You should do each major sidestory for each expansion before moving on to the next, because not doing them means you get the incomplete version of main story cutscenes and miss out on context since the sidestories affect the main story.

This is especially true for the two ARR sidestories - the Crystal Tower and Binding Coil of Bahamut raid storylines. Do both ASAP.

good for you pal, but don't involve me in your degenerate tendencies
yeah, earlier in the story someone mentions straight up being raped, there are also actual prostitutes in either Ala Ghiri or Porta Praetoria, I don't remember anymore.
here's a tip - don't google the story, there's a fuckton of twists. Having mentioned that, you might wanna get the fuck out of here before someone spoilers it.

Attached: 1541169500894.png (310x445, 226K)

Based. Where my bros at

Attached: 1563425536949.png (922x921, 1.72M)

Attached: ffxiv_08252019_120640_164.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

SLOPPEH

Goes to show how little you pay attention if THIS is the first time you encounter stuff like this in the game. The first dungeon in the game has a rape cave for fucks sake, and the Ul'Dah innkeeper talks about comparing dicks 5 minutes into the game.

Galuf monk is cool, I always made him a monk, too

didn't trachtorum or w/e his name was, the Roegadyn who called Titan Tidus, mention that his dick is small and that he pissed/shat himself?

i skipped

Attached: FORGIVEN SLOPPEHNESS.png (922x921, 1.43M)

>skipping cutscenes as a first-timer
I, too, like to pay for a game to not actually play it

Attached: 1551007442405.png (160x198, 56K)

SB had some of the best music in the series
youtube.com/watch?v=q7s9efHY9qc&
youtube.com/watch?v=njYgggITz2g
youtube.com/watch?v=iR3yMqpaCrU

And that's not even counting the sigma/deltascape remixes

i bought a story skip

>there's people out there who didn't buy a skip pot but still don't have the challenge log unlocked

i, too, like to pay for a game and then pay additional money to not play it

LA DI DA DI DA
LA DI DA DI DA
LA DI DA DI DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Dragoon is the worst player
>Dragoon gets the loot

Based Dragoon chads

it's fun isn't it

yeah it's kinda epic

it's really epic.
what did you think of that projared video?

I think he made a fair point and has all the rights to defend himself, especially given he's got proof.
:)

Attached: 1529330171911.png (639x458, 408K)

I swear there's an algorithm in the game that favourites the least performing player for loot rolls.

I did Titan once, and died right at the end, got the horse and all.

>forgiven sloppehness

ouch my sides

wens ni__er

Attached: 1554548416139.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

i was always on his side and it's disgusting seeing people switch sides that fast.

>DRGchads dabbing on virgins
Nice, proud to be a DRG.

Attached: 1565254404278.jpg (460x522, 112K)

hopefully never
>nier automata raid
>not based nier gestalt raid
i cant wait to see all the au ra e-girls running around in 2b's fat fucking ass outfit

Attached: 1553009327432.jpg (612x811, 90K)

Mmos can get away with a lot at the ratings agencies because they are never going to go through the entire thing. even then I am surprised Sony hadn't clamped down on the ps4 version on some designs.

Her armpits made me horny.

Attached: Armpit-chan.png (672x821, 216K)

That's really really good user! Do you have a twitter I can subscribe to? How much are your comissions?

Man FFXIV is one of the few games where Human race actually look attractive.

Sup senpai, right beside you.

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

Fordola's outfit is lewd! what the fuck? I can see her panties!!!
and those stocking WHAT THE HECK?

You're at the worst part of the story and it doesn't get better any time soon. Either buy a skip potion or shut up and deal with it like we all had to

Magnai Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=UPaI3YV4GeA

your character literally gets raped if you fail a certain duty

disturbing, cute and hot
her stockings make my dick stand up straight like a garlean soldier when zenos is walking past him, they're a godsend

what duty?

>it doesn't get better any time soon
it literally does though you absolute retard

not sure if trolling or not because low self esteem, but nah I don't do comms still practicing, I'll keep takin requests 4fun though ty for the kind words if genuine

What's an outfit that's sexy but not outright slut glam?

Stuff more like F midlander's default costume would be something I'm looking at. I consider Miqo'te default costume slutglam though.

The very first dungeon in the game (Sastasha) is about a seaside rape dungeon. The SMN quests (I think) are about a girl who was raped by sea pirates

Sorry if I sounded insincere, but no I'm genuine. It's hard to reflect tone online but this is really really fucking good. I'm definitely saving it for later. Do you have a twitter or anything, I don't mind saving you to check out your art sometime. I love the art style.

here's mine if you're taking requests still, as long as you're having fun with it

Attached: 2019-08-28 00-50-13 PhotosmithFreyEverglow.png (1440x900, 2.61M)

please tell me there are more ilberd edits

>yfw 2B outfit re-sculpts the butts on female character models to give them big asses.

Nah it's fine I'm just an insecure fuckwit, thank you though, I don't have a twitter but I can set one up

Was yours

this

I'll still take this pic if you want me to draw drawing the pose the threade might get archive'd before I finish though, if it does I'll post in the new one that goes up.

that's the day i unsub

If you ever do, definitely link it in the threads.
I wouldn't mind going straight to you for commissions.

I don't know why dancers don't switch partners like half way through the dungeon. Just to make the first person feel cucked.

whats the word on the brynhildr server? like i know balmung is a big rp server etc. that sort of thing.

Playing XIV without the music feels really weird and wrong.

>(Sastasha) is about a seaside rape dungeon

They work FOR the pirates.

Yeah, just pick whichever and draw whatever. Don't worry about not being able to post it, just have fun with it.
I always encourage artists that are practicing their skills because I've always wanted to draw and can't because of dysgraphia and other dumb shit.

Fair number of retards and otherwise I'm not sure what all's on Brynhildr. Balmung's still the RP server alongside Mateus but it's nowhere near as big as it used to be, seems like the biggest server on Crystal nowadays is Coeurl.

Yeah they work for the pirate's big fat cocks.

>Tank is slow as fuck
>its ALWAYS an au'ra
Fuck these faggots. They're usually bad on top of it too.

Damn this is bretty gud

>Tank/healer are wearing lore breaking armor like bikinis or fucking sweaters while in dungeon
>don't commend them because of that even if they're really good
am I autistic?

Yes

I have a Deviantart if you wanna check that out, I haven't posted on there in awhile though deviantart.com/superbananapillar

based chill user.

I'll try not to shit up the thread, but I had a similar issue growing up, don't know what it's called but iI held my pencil weirdly and used to get really bad blisters on my fingers because I had autismo grip. Life sucks user

>sweater
>lorebreaking

autistic AND retarded

I phrased it wrong, i meant that you wouldn't wear some shitty sweater into battle as a DRK tank.

I'll definitely keep a lookout on you.
Thanks again for the headshot!

I really don't think both of the sentences I typed came out right.

I have a question. I haven't played for months. I am level 52, and at 52 you're supposed to unlock the skill Battle Litany. But it is still locked. I don't have any dragoon quests associated with it either. How do I unlock it?

I did jannie extreme and died like 5 times and beat the tank who rolled a 96 by rolling a 99 on the mount. Also I was a dragoon.

I resent that. I play an Au Ra tank and I always pull as much as I can. To the point where I hear bitchin' about "waaah healing is nerfed in ShB now! Pull slow."

Battle Litany is a Mogstation exclusive ability I believe. I think those are usually $10 or so? Every job has at least one. It's probably on sale right now because of the Rising

Nope, they are worse than ever now that more people are actually playing classic and nopeing the fuck right out of there.

Ran a lvl 50 dungeon last night trying to lvl my mnk and the tank refused to activate his tank stance or use any of his aoe moves to draw aggro so I can almost gurantee he just lvl skipped his way there. As a career tank main, it was one of the most miserable experiences I've had playing this game so far.

Glad you beat your autismo grip, sadly my thing wasn't something I could beat. Basically my handwriting would always be really bad, even if I spent a minute writing down one letter. Obviously it was even worse when drawing shit, my math teacher would scold me for not being able to draw a proper circle.
You get it from class quests, you're probably still in ARR. Once you reach Heavensward you'll be able to do Heavensward class quests, so you need to progress the main story to unlock them.

Attached: 1496412208753.png (170x273, 33K)

Attached: 64FA8B1A-6C02-41FF-B82C-EC44711E4577.jpg (187x180, 8K)

Wrong

anyone? I want something like the shirt underneath Ala Mhigan Gown

I'm not versed in slutty armors but try eorzeacollection, people there post lots of those

but i'm not looking for slutty armor....

The level 52-60 abilities are tied to job quests and you have to have started HW's main story to do those. Even if you're level 52. You've probably outleveled your current place in the main quest and you'll need to finish all the 2.X quests before the next DRG job quest pops up. It sucks and is confusing, I know. In later expansions they went back to making abilities auto-learned upon reaching the required level

>I swear on what little remains of my honor
They are either prostitutes or kidnapped slaves that get raped.

then sexy, faggot, just check the site out

Any purple fist weapons to go with this?

Attached: 63C3EB16-31C3-4C18-AD15-9ABB6E6AADCE.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Nothing is sexier that a woman in full plate

this.

Attached: 2019-07-24 18-14-49 MalkovichPhoto-real.png (1440x900, 1.73M)

I'm dealing with the slog of post ARR but fuck is Haurchefant based. I love any MSQ where I get to visit him.

you can look at every piece of gear at xivstyle.com, kinda slow to click through each but its something

Face not covered, you’re just asking for a axe to the face.

>2019
>still can't flip attack animations to make a left-handed BRD

Attached: 1348665837171.jpg (130x179, 10K)

haurchefant is the best boy, truly.

Attached: file.png (1832x2097, 3.27M)

Hey, Drawanon, I'm heading to bed, but still feel free to post your picture here once you're done, or any thread this one will link to, so I can check it out in the archives.

Attached: 1498432120152.png (285x437, 178K)

>no new content for literally 2 more full months

Attached: 1403852129631.jpg (709x765, 72K)

more like a month and a half. there also could be a surprise event like another crossover announced at tokyo game show.

im a smn though :(

then wear a robe, slut

i used a raincoat. :(
i hope it doesn't look too outta place

>SMN quests (I think) are about a girl who was raped by sea pirates
Arcanist.

*thunderer plays*
Sup mortal, check back in 2 years when the new expansion, Sloppyfall is out. Ilbros usually show up during expansion hype.
>uses triple sloppy on you

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

Is it true midlanders are the biggest whores?

user WATCH OUT, THAT'S A FUCKING BEAVER

u will have almost 2 full months to enjoy the 5.09 ninja before it gets massacred in 5.1

>no one has gotten eight friends to Fantasia to Ilberd to create an "Ilberds from beyond the realm hear my call!" yet

Sup bro, we are going through the game to do it but we keep getting sidetracked and keep requeing for Ala Mhigo.

Attached: Light Party.png (2456x620, 2.99M)

>class is literally able to cuck you
i love being a DNC main

Attached: 2152147.jpg (439x299, 34K)

is it lorebreaking if i wear something like a raincoat?

good luck illberdbros

WE WILL SPEAK LATER, ASCIAN.

based illberdbros

>at least a dozen trannies idling in Limsa right now with the new Krile glamour that went up for sale today
why do people do this

Attached: 1559416196797.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

>male roe
>try out dancer, job flows really nice
>cobble together Bartz dancer glamour
>suddenly swimming in /pets, /blushes, comms and passing "I like your glamour" tells

Attached: 1565214903204.jpg (771x741, 149K)

Is Machinist good?

I would pay $70 for a new Final Fantasy game with this art style.

>queued for content
>teleport somewhere
>queue pops before loading in
>takes so long to load in that the queue expires before I even have a chance to accept
great game

the exact thing happened on my midlander female when I got myself Fray's armor, I had no idea people liked it that much

Attached: file.png (536x516, 407K)

Fuck you, people like you are ruining this industry.

Attached: 1527968735714.jpg (540x364, 66K)

>teleport to Ul'dah
>hear the DINK knowing you will never accept the queue because you're stuck loading forever

Attached: 1560409580043.png (400x394, 132K)

how shit is your hard drive?

>implying going back to a time where Akihiko Yoshida designed characters for Square with the tactics artstyle isn't a better time

are you playing on PS3 or something?

they can hire him back anytime.

they won't, he's probably freelancing so he can do whatever he wants, same with Uematsu

yeah. he ain't dead. they can always hire him back when he's free.

not if mobages have anything to say about it. I wonder if he's working on Nier raid since he did some design work for that game but probably not.

We don't have an industry where AAA-studios put out big budget pixel art games. You're complaining about nothing. FFXV looks like this, enjoy your forward-looking Square-Enix.

Attached: ffxv.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I should've waited for WoW classic, all anyone does in FFXIV is slut glam and ERP.

>limsa is the most active area on my server
>it's also full of rmt bots
god dammit why can't everyone move somewhere else

honestly watching projared's video.
it feels brutal watching it. you can tell dude just broken down.

I'm talking about paying over the odds for something thinking paying more than what is needed will get you what you want.

fuck off from my stream zoomer

>Being a mirror-person

GET OFF OF MY STREAM, FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lefties like us are
>a lower percentage of the population than most minorities
>face more microaggressions than any other
>have a history of abuse

>duty roulette
>forgot to unequip
>Orbonne

Attached: 1565919896919.gif (350x305, 2.08M)

>newguy
>enjoy fucking around in leveling zones
>keep seeing characters running in the air with names that look like someone smashed their keyboard
are these bots

yh

leftism is a mental disease

I wish questing gave more exp.

>start playing in ShB
>best looking character I can make is a Viera
>play Dragoon because spears are cool
>oh, I can't wear helmets as this race, oh well, that's a minor issue at best
>just finished lvl 50 DRG quest
I now regret my decisions.

you know what it's like to be left handed you fuck?

Viera are fucking terminally ugly no matter what you do

thank you for being a loyal player of the finaruru

come on dude. a sick ass helmet trumps being a dumb stinky rabbit

>wearing helmets

they ruin all of the cutscenes.

>still in Stormblood and have been ignoring all hard stuff to rush to Shadowbringers
>look up a video of this fight

Shit like this is demoralizing. I thought there weren't any bosses in this game that required microphones.

Attached: 180.jpg (1280x675, 220K)

I didn't know I would get sick ass helmets, I didn't know this game even had sick ass helmets. Now I have Wyrm gear and it feels and looks WRONG.

Viera are the cucked race, everything but their starter gear looks like shit on them, can't wear helms, stupidly limited hair options. You only have two real face options if you want a Viera that isn't COMPLETELY fucking disgusting to look at, but she'll be pretty generic and ugly anyway, so what's the point?

what are they 'farming'

You get a free fantasia for beating ARR

Cid's fine, just God help you if your party's retarded. It's largely a repeat of Ozma, a boss with a similar "multi-party simultaneous fight" gimmick and the ring arena.

Take the female highlander pill, you get all the tomboy looks and delicious brown with all of the helmets.

Or you could get some taste and play a Hrothgar.

Attached: EB_MccBXoAAyxCJ.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>watch the Heavensward trailer
>realize that not only is the dragon the Dragoon kills at the Steps of Faith Hresvelgr for some reason, the Dragoon is literally just the class artwork poorly imposed on top of the tower

It's not that fucking hard. I wish I could hate you to death for trapping everyone in LoTA hell.

Attached: 1541359951466.jpg (291x317, 23K)

>post yfw SAM doesn't get a buff on 5.08

Attached: 1547282556659.gif (500x500, 230K)

They can’t wear pointy mage hats so I went back to being a catboy. Also gear just looks strange on them.

He wants to wear helmets dipshit.

anyone else roleplay as a girl playing a girl character?

WHERE IS PATCHNOTES
NO NIN BUFF = UNSUB FOR CLASSIC

>discount still leaves Mogstation shit incredibly expensive

Why would you want to cover up this face?

Attached: EBFeNz3UcAA8KnW.png (900x680, 459K)

They will, but I don't really care about the job anymore since they got rid of the free flowing nature of it. It feels like DRG with a shittier aesthetic.

I /pet every single hroth i see because they remind of my fat ass cat

>free flowing nature of it
what?

highlanders were literally made obsolete with viera

>Going into battle without head protection
Enjoy getting brained.

every class has a worse and less unique aesthetic than DRG and I don't even play DRG because
>leveling up a DPS

Based

for SAM
should I midare twice first or higabana first before I midare?

higabana always should be on boss

well yes, but higabana first or midare twice first, i've noticed some rotations starting off with midare to fit it in with all the opener buffs

I think you mean kaiten, my man. I don't do it since tsubame is equivalent of a kaiten midare anyways, and i'd rather do a poke after double midare to kill downtime.

How do I get good at PvP so I can get rewards when the Feast season starts?

no i meant higabana.
I meant should I aim for
Midare -> Meikyo -> Midare -> Higabana or
Higabana -> Meikyo -> Midare -> Midare

if you have thick skin, join the pvp discord and OwO with them to get into a good team. otherwise you'll just be shittalked behind your back and "blacklisted" by people pvping (blacklisted as in they'll leave if they see you in a team)

>How do I get good at PvP
You need to organize win trades with others in discord because pvp is dead. But pvp community is pure garbage made by failed wow scrubs.

How do I find a futanari gf to make me a slave to her cock?

Attached: lk.cat.jpg (3840x2160, 676K)

/vg/

>XIV
>PvP

At least make the pvp have nothing to do with hitting other players.

What exactly is "meditate" useful for as SAM?

Attached: 1566404856827.jpg (253x234, 48K)

hak -> ikishoten -> shifu ->kasha -> hak -> jinpp -> higabana -> gekko -> meikyo ->yukikaze ->senei -> kasha -> kaiten -> midare -> tsubame -> shinten -> gekko

Korbo?

this but for getting garo mounts before they become unavailable

I fucking hate mmo pvp.

Downtime

Is this your Japanese family tree line?

Play MCH

Fishing between gcd. Always fish

>XIV
>PvP
Would World PvP in XIV be fun if you could just run around and gank low levels all the time?

Attached: ffxiv_08272019_222109_320.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Kenki generation and Shoha stack generation during boss downtime, such as phase-changes or periods where you're waiting for a boss to finish an attack while they're invincible (ie Shisui of the Violet Tide's last boss and the waiting-period after they're about to come back up out of the water).

Is it really that good? I've heard it wasn't that useful since you're always relying on server ticks.

What mods do you use to make your game look like that? Looks really nice and cool.

does she like xaela bulls?

how much are art commisions usually?

Just press. No tick? Nothing to lose. And you can check tick by looking at dots, higabana without addons.

Depend, but if you want something decent you're looking at 40 bucks minimum, and when I say "minimum" I mean it.

Attached: 1566813488921.png (168x261, 28K)

helmets only improve cutscenes. having a cutscene just stare at your helmet for 5 seconds at a dramatic moment is great

Really?
Is that at least a full color all the jazz and stuff?

How much are head/headbody pictures and stuff?
or full on sex pics collage

>first time I did Orbonne all the enemies were invisible so I had no animations on screen
>mfw fighting Cid and the last bitch

Attached: 1541344294303.png (698x809, 209K)

good artists are expensive
art is pretty expensive and eat tons of time so prices can be big. really big.

bless you, it beats getting fucking LotA every fucking time, I've honestly stopped doing the alliance roulette at this point, the LotA and Syrcus are just such utter wastes of content

I haven't drawn in fucking years but I'll tell you how shit was back then.
For the purpose of the exemple, we'll assume you're hiring a non-shit artist and are expecting a decent product, so we can expect that for a single character sketch, you'll start shelling at 40 bucks, and if you go on full color it can go up to 60 bucks.
Now mind you, this is assuming that you're just asking for something simple, merely a full body picture, it can become even more pricy depending on how complex said character is, what's it doing, or if there's more than one character.
Drawing takes ton of time and effort so if you want something decent you're going to have to bring forth the mulah.

Attached: 1565269428248.png (381x566, 241K)

>Orbonne is still hard
RISE IL HOLY SHIT

like let's say i want something like a kenshin(i forgot the numbers at the end) collage with all the porn poses, can I get away with it with around $130-150?

ah $60 isn't too bad. honestly I thought commissions would go up to $300 and i was like heck i can't be spending that much to have art of my character.

DNC is perpetually cucked. It's like dead last on rDPS.

>lizardmen
>bulls
Realistically, Au'ra penises would be smaller than even a Midlander in order to accommodate for their smaller genetic counterparts. When taking into account their innate height, lizardmen would suffer from Bodybuilder Syndrome, in which an average penis would look like a microdick in comparison with their bodies.

Shut the fuck up this is why we can't have nice things. Orbonne is fine the way it is people just need to stop sucking ass it video games.

>honestly I thought commissions would go up to $300
It can happens if you're looking up the artists that milk the shit out of retards with too much money, like furfag artists.

>men

Attached: q3dpZ4zGxucDmizrOCEeTga7tiRbTlBK9NlGAS9GSq0.png (816x637, 174K)

dead game,
killed by classic
rest in pieces FFXIVtrannies

least I can log into my game

honestly was looking for something like this

God I'm glad the WoWfags are gone.

I'd range that shit between 20 to 40 bucks seeing it's a simple portrait.

I really fucking hate the crowd fighting sound effect
YEEEE AIYAA YEEEEE WOOOO YEEEE AYEEEEe

It has a penis, therefore it is a man.
Just kidding, I respect your tastes more than the male Au'ra fags that insist they have a second tail.

Attached: lelafell.png (419x358, 284K)

I always try to dance with the Bard
It's just a autistic "Haha we fight with dance and song". Fellow Dance Chads please stop partnering up with me, The two black mages are thirsty for more damage

>Actually really enjoyed grinding for my sus ex mount
>Want to mindlessly grind the new trials but can't just do them for no reason and I don't want the mounts
What else is there to do at endgame

now let's say if I wanted a sakmichi whatever that artist name is, would that be like $150-300

>MNK is on fucking fire
>Partner with him
>Mfw watching him becoming death, destroyer of world

Attached: 1566576536649.gif (245x251, 617K)

That's assuming you'd even be able to hire her in the first place but yes, that's about accurate.
The reason I said between 20 to 40 bucks is because you'll never really find a consistent price when it come to comission, you'll have people overpricing the shit out of themselves, and just as many underpricing themselves.

Attached: 1565032116223.jpg (779x1024, 40K)

I was fully expecting to absolutely loath Eureka with how much shit people talk about it, and the fact that it's essentially dead now. I'm actually finding it really enjoyable and the fact that barely anyone does it means I'm constantly partying with the same people and seeing familiar faces all the time. The fact that the areas and enemies are actually dangerous and there's real penalties for dying makes it more exciting to traverse the environments. I'm slowly but surely leveling up in it and I hope one day to be able to do the Baldesion Arsenal. Does the hate mostly come from the relic grind or something? I don't give a shit about those ugly-ass weapons, I'm just in it for the story and content.

>honestly I thought commissions would go up to $300
EZ. Especially fetish ones. Furry can go $2000+. Fursona shit or something. Limitless. And no one know the price of eroguro commissions.
I remember Kyle from /ic/ picrelated once draw shitty piano on background and it was for $300
No no no. Orbonne is great. But you know what is not great? 70 LEVEL SKILLS. I hate this shit. Some jobs are unplayable after the taste of ShB

Attached: 1442327259427.jpg (1280x927, 108K)

>SCH is a book healer
>SMN is a book DPS
>??? is a book tank
Well? Fill in the blanks.

>mfw passing him over for a raid spot because he brings absolutely 0 raid utility other than Mantra

Attached: 1548647102101.jpg (1200x1696, 231K)

dps is the only raid utility

and yet you people are all lusting over that partnership that you won't ever get since your dick is small

>Furry can go $2000+. Fursona shit or something
Ok why how the fuck are furries so loaded?

Similarly, wearing sunglasses at all times.

A lot of furries have high paying jobs in fields like Medicine or CompSci

neet bucks

Because their fanbase is a freak magnet that attract absolute retard that are willing to deprive themselves of everything else in order to get shiny picture of their donut steels.
Sometime trust fund degenerates.

New Fag
I heard you can Glamor shit over your armor and shut. Is there causal clothing i can get? Like T shirts and jeans

Attached: image0.jpg (2048x2048, 556K)

Yeah.
not much for t-shirts but jeans yes.
Some of them is a bit offputting regarding the setting though.

Attached: Do settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

Casual wear is the current fad for glamfag so yeah.

I'm gonna miss Emet

World full of wealthy people and wealthy people are humans. Even salaryman can have weird hobbies and fetishes. Look at streaming, kickstarters for example. Tons of money. You know maybe some of Hollywood stars actually furry degenerates.

When do I reach this cumqueen you speak of? Currently just finishing HW.

r8 me and the fellow goons who just finished crystal tower for the first time
me 2nd from the right, DRG Au Ra

Attached: ffxiv_08272019_225725_027.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

This is the manliest potato I've ever seen.
I wish there were more like him.

in the best expansion SB.
i actually like SB, it just feels a bit....wasted potential, like they didn't have enough time developing it.

The Elzenboys are cute

>"fashionable" modern style clothes

I always find this immensely repulsive. They're usually playing some shit like mch or gunbreaker too. I put slutglam above this kinda shit.

Not enough. Big dick neet bucks are wet dream and cool story of /r9k/.

What people? Random pugs? Most statics are staying the fuck away from DNC.

it's so fucking weird hearing pipin's voice
"GIVE ME HELLFIRE, GIVE ME IFRIT BLOODY INFERNO"

I made a bunch of my friends lose their shit by applying my knowledge of animal anatomy to the various races.

As humans have surprisingly huge dicks for their body size, even among mammals, which tend to have bigger dicks than other types of animals which do have dicks, it's reasonable to think that Midlanders and Highlanders would be among the biggest. Inversely, Au Ra are among the smallest because they have small females and are somewhat reptile-like.

To go further, with primates and certain other types of mammals, you can judge a species' mating habits by the males' genitalia and vice-versa. For example, gorillas have alpha male contests that involve genital mutilation of the loser, so they tend to have very small dicks (like, one or two inches long). Primates that favor monogamous life partners, like humans, tend to have the biggest dicks. Therefore, Miqo'te, as they have alpha male relationships, likely have smaller dicks than Hyur. Depending on if you want to imagine Roegadyn are like gorillas they might do dick-ripping and thus have small dicks, but the Galka were based on bears. Bears have much smaller dick-to-body-size ratio than humans, so either way I'd say Roegadyn are at best as well-hung as Midlanders and Highlanders.

Elezen might be about the same size as Hyur, maybe longer and thinner. Lalafell by necessity would have to have dicks that are smaller than Midlanders because of their size and the size of their females, but they'd probably be pretty large proportionally, like a lot of small mammals.

TL;DR: Au Ra < Miqo'te < Roegadyn < Elezen = Hyur and then Lalafell are proportional Chads but relative dicklets

really? i mean considering if you live with your parents and you get maybe $150-300 a month, it's not too bad. what else are you going to spend it on?

that transition to Alex prime in the tactics alexander video gets me every fucking time

Attached: 1543288154919.png (620x432, 454K)

I wish we ended up in the timeline where XIV is a tactics game.

>go into thread
>this is the first thing I see
What the fuck even are you people.

Attached: tumblr_ovc6njsC1V1w1kerio1_400.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

>hit 90th percentile in savage
>wipe to enrage at 0%

Attached: 1530598194509.jpg (425x600, 62K)

My shitposting is incredibly efficient and backed by scientific facts, user.

Is it possible to exchange one grand company seal for another?
Also what's the fastest way to get grand company seals before you unlock expert delivery?

Attached: 1566546366881.jpg (850x637, 68K)

Adventurer in need, i gain mad seal from tanking and healing. Hit seal capp all the time

Attached: 1566235986687.png (479x248, 34K)

Good post.

female au ra also fuck horses so they can take it

wtf is this DRG doing, he's blowing all his CDs before pulls. we haven't even had a single mob and he used all his buffs

could dye the replica allagan or high allagan

shout out to all the boss niggas playing bottom-tier DPS jobs and getting zero buffs but still putting up the deeps

why are EU times worst df times?
i'm noticing so many shitters at this time.

Are the servers down yet? I want to see patch notes

how can you tell if someone is botting? because this drg is giving me heavy botting thoughts.

maint is tomorrow not tonight

well clearly not deodorant or therapy sadly

Based user backing up his hypothesis with facts

like i'm not sure if this helps but he was doing some really REALLY weird shit.

Attached: huh.png (1290x534, 81K)

will there ever be a tactics game again

there is user.

ff tactics reboot for switch

again again

what? there is one in development

Hey Anons, im about to start playing, i want to create a character in primal but only Behemoth and Excalibur are available for creating a character, any of these servers cool? or should i just start in Aether?

Doesn't matter.
Primal is more meme heavy while Aether has a lot more of the raid community on it.
Servers have become more homogenous now because now you can just visit other worlds.

Only difference is probably Balmung and Mateur on Crystal and Faerie on Aether. Dunno anything about primal though.

Source?

Do people really do Titan's merry go round by standing in 3 different squares every single explosion? I had one person yell at me because I was "ahead" of them because I moved into the 1st explosion and just stood there the entire time (it was the square I was assigned to anyway)

Hate mostly comes from Pagos. Anemos and Pyros are decent timesinks, Pagos is just shit all around with the worst map design in the entire game.

it's a mobile game

Anyone in Aether wanna help me do Shinryu normal? I've set up a PF. Pleaseeee looking to finish SB base msq tonight.

I googled it and just saw stuff about ports

Thanks user, didnt expet an answer so soon, guess i'll roll on Behemoth, lets see if i can manage the fabled shit early game i keep hearing about.

>Enter trial as a paladin
>dancer makes me partner
>tell them they're better off pairing with Black Mage in our party
>"Oh, I'm sorry if I wanted to improve your shitty damage"
What

Attached: 1545444354051.gif (500x394, 908K)

War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exious or Exvious or whatever the fucking name it is.

I was thinking of getting into this game, does anyone know what's the most wanted classes?

Pretty balance. kinda
MNK/BLM/GNB/PLD/WHM are winners of this expansion though.

Oh man, this is real.

WHM and (insert tank here)

I'm surprisingly okay with it. Square makes okay gachas.

what tank class should i level, not gnb though as i don't want to start at 60

DRK is really easy to learn, easy to master. Well most of the tanks are like that, but I've noticed DRK is really REALLY fucking easy to get high parses on.

Tell me about Faerie, user. Is it an okay server?

In the Titan one, what the hell does the DRG do with that unicorn? Is it a IV reference?

It's gay.

He won the mount.

wait, Titan gives a mount?

It has way too many people on it all the time. I want them off my damn server.

Titan EXTREME gives a mount.

Are you new to the game? Most Extreme trials give a mount.

Tried using the ingame name generator but i guess all of the random names are taken.

Attached: fdRwHSW.png (510x201, 6K)

You're gay.

no u

Try Cute Funny

I'm only like three months in, I had no idea.

You think they'll fix SMN in this upcoming patch?

after playing SMN, it's fine-ish. What's wrong with it?

Too late, one of the random ones was available after a few tries, but i'll save that if i hate primal and join aether instead.

You break your hands playing it for less damage than most of the other classes. Honestly I just wish they would do something with Egi Assault so you aren't double or triple weaving constantly.

>tfw you win multiple chests in a single savage clear
who else knows this feel

Attached: neppy looking smug.png (570x570, 281K)

>tfw nearing the one year anniversary from when I and my ex broke up (Gay fags)
>we used to have great fun playing FFXIV together

Pretty bummed and I have no one to really talk to about this stuff because I've become a horrible, defensive shut-in.

But, hey. Finally got four jobs up to level 80 today.

Attached: Vasectomy and a switch.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

Yo bros, want to help me out with my queues?

Attached: DPSberd.png (1000x1000, 2.05M)

>another week of no loot

At least I can exchange for the belt next week but the twine exchange when I need raid legs isn't looking like a fun time.

Attached: 1553620904246.jpg (1024x767, 136K)

Speaking of which, how good is the Tactics phone port? It looks considerably more professional than the VI and V ones.

don't know that feel because static, almost bis already though

Ala Mhigo stinks

>somebody else using my shitty ten second edit
The truest feeling of pride. Thanks, user.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.png (607x608, 627K)

It's okay. controls take a while to get used to. no cloud saving. like they really half assed the port for controls.
there was a visual bug they fixed recently so that was nice, at least they care about it a little bit.

I went Arcanist since i read it could dual spec into Summoner and Scholar, but it seems summoner sucks? hows scholar compared to the other healers?

legit makes me upset that I screencapped that post and shared it with some friends. yeah i know im a fag for even doing that but fuck man, i thought it was a nice quote coming from a genuinely good guy. how Naive I was.

What are Yea Forums approved races that aren't Hyur?

in cutscenes how do you get rid of the chatbox if you open it by accident?

Elves.

nani

Attached: file.png (251x30, 17K)

femra, femcats and viera.

Scholar is the pet healing class, it's not as good as WHM right now but it's fun and you get SMN for free so you can get caster role quests out of the way.

>Femra
as opposed to what LOL

cringe trannypost

Teach me how to get that even recolor on the coat. I'll probably make more Ilberds if I can easily recolor that coat.

Summoner doesn't suck. It's fine, balance-wise, the game is just in a tumultuous state where there's four DPS that are fairly strong compared to the others, but Summoner is still fifth. Gameplay-wise, it's somewhat divisive. Some people love it at 80 and others don't. That's a long way away, though, so don't worry about it. Might change before you get there, so just have fun.

Scholar is great. Some people don't like the changes for the expansion but if you're starting right now you won't know what those are so won't have any feelings about it. It was the strongest healer in the game since A Realm Reborn started all the way to this expansion's launch, and it's still fighting for that title with White Mage. It also plays pretty well and often makes you feel pretty big brain even if it's not actually that complex.

Dilate

you know what call me stupid, I thought you meant Viera

Every time i've gotten Titania I had to sit there for 5+ minutes explaining what the adds do and that each tank needs to pick up one of either the wast or north adds.
And despite that they fuck it up every time by not using their cooldowns, one of them insisting on picking up both mobs and being surprised when he melts, or picking up the east mob instead of the west and letting the other one run rampant killing everybody.
Shit's awful, man

Attached: 1474338726043.png (643x636, 301K)

A little late but it'd be appreciated

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-08-04 00-11-28.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

all of them except lalafell and female au ra

Were Lyse and Papalymo a thing back in ARR?

I used the pixlr editor. If you google it you should find it. I don't use pixlr X so I don't know what's up with that shit. Pick the Color Replace tool on the right, set to Match Target Lightness on the toolbar up top, then set the Tolerance to a level where it gets every shade of the coat but nothing outside of the coat (might take a try or two).

Sounds cool enough, thanks user, i'll go for scholar for the big brain feel, anyone have any starting tips? im already in the first town, theres a shitton of people running around, feels great.

Who cares, both of their stories went to shit in SB.

Thanks m8, I've been trying with a lot of playing around in paint.net but I haven't been able to figure that shit out without manually recoloring it and that's not easy or viable. I made this Ilberd so anything that comes from me will be a similar quality-margin.

Attached: 1540886492573.jpg (700x700, 221K)

I wanna fuck Suzaku.
Tenzen's a fag for not hitting that

Finished SB MSQ tonight and it was pretty good! I enjoyed the storyline. I think everyone's main problem was this wasn't "WoL's expansion", this was Lyse expansion.

I wish they went full on either side though. Having Doma and Ala Mhigo felt like they were spreading their resources too thin.

Yea Forums is full of grey shitters that like trash races like femroes who cares what they think

Oh no, i went with the lil people, am i a degenerate?

what's your own favorite race then tough-guy

Summoner is just "clunky"
It doesn't suck like Ninja or astrocuck do though even though they all have the same issue of having a near two bar rotation, it's more like the magic damage equivalent of Dragoon

never too late my man, I'll probably post these all together tomorrow at around 7pm EST since I'm finna pass out so sorry if you miss it

No problem. Keep up the fine work, Ilbro. SCHberd is one of my favorites.

Attached: 1484898290193.jpg (600x675, 162K)

Only if you picked a female one. If you're a male one you can go full gremlin mode and save yourself

au ra, elezens and viera are the only goof races

nah i'll still pet the shit out of you, trying to get Yea Forums's approval is like setting yourself on fire just to spite a fire-extinguisher

DIE FOR ALA MHIGO

NOW

Attached: 1523894324.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

>Ilberd summons Shinryu for Ala Mhigo
>Zenos cucks him out of Shinryu
Why is Zenos so based?

ah so you enjoy scarecrows good taste

Theres no saving this soul then.

I feel like an idiot for SMN.
Isn't it just
Tri-Disaster -> Dreadwrym -> Ruin -> Energy Drain -> Fester -> weave in pet actions and fester while spamming ruin -> death flare -> bahamut -> use enkindle twice

>play red mage
>rng cucks you out of procs
t-thanks...

I'm stupid, do we ever get to tell anyone what to do in cutscenes or just make suggestions on what to do.

Why aren't there more tonfas?

If it mattered they wouldn't be skippable

"Totally not a tranny because they're 85% hideous" races like femlezen or femroe
"Totally not gay but look at my tanned futa muscle modded character" highlander
"Totally not an attention whore because it's the third pick for healsluts" midlander
As for male races pretty much anything besides roe/cat/lizard is fine and those are still alright if you're not a faggot or attract the attention of them
Anyone telling you to play potato is part of a cult

They're all an illusion of choice, but cutscenes can go a tiny bit differently if you pick one or the other.

I think you guys misunderstand. Plotwise, have we ever told anyone "Hey, do this." other than training stuff for job quests.

You know giving out orders like a commander. It's just weird that Alphinaud mentions on how we are a good leader, but I don't remember WoL ever telling anyone what to do.

starting tips
>do your daily leveling roulette at the end, not at the beginning, of every play session, once you unlock it (which I believe is somewhere around level 16)
>dungeons are the best way to level period as a healer or tank
>you'll have to DPS as a healer, which is simpler than it sounds. Don't get caught up in doing it too hard, though
>most of your Arcanist kit will disappear or change in function dramatically once you get to level 30 and switch to SCH, so don't get TOO used to it
>if there's a quest with a plus mark, usually you should do it. It's not MSQ but it's short enough and usually unlocks an optional dungeon or feature.
>Unlock your weeklies
>get your chocobo asap, you can ride it at level 20 and it'll fight with you at level 30
>you get something called "poetics" in certain content, these are your key to getting mid-level endgame gear of the previous expansions which you should grab at 50/60/70.

I like how the rising promo art is ruined by a generic cat slut wearing shisui and moonfire faire garbage

Pathetic

Attached: YoI2Rv7b0j7op_CvOJwtn_rY2w (1).jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Excuse you femelezens are CUTE, but the rest is correct, Yea Forums are contrarians

Why did they put so much effort into making her a complete babe in the CGI and then completely fucking forgot to make her as pretty once she takes the mask off?

>Leveling roulette at the end
why?

A cat stole your boyfriend, hahah, ugly!

Plotwise they're deferring to you or the Crystal Exarch for much of Shadowbringers (moreso the latter), but no you don't have any guiding hand over the game's plot. With Light as a passive element and being the Warrior of Light, you're along for the ride.

Thanks user, i just got my ass handed to me by a bunch of toads outside of town, they just kept pulling me towards them making me get even more aggro,so far its fun.

The exp it gives scales depending on your level, so naturally you want to be a higher level whenever you do it.

I can't wait to hear it again in 5.1 for Alexander Ultimate

I didn't mean it like that, there's always choices but thou must. I was thinking where we tell people
"hey go here, go there" not as a choice but it's something we say because right now most of it is just suggesting we got somewhere and the scions go "YEAH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA"

The problem with balance right now is three things.

1: Casters with res are subject to a "res" tax and thus do less damage than BLM.
2. Ranged have a "mobility" tax, and thus do less damage than all casters or melee.
3. They likely do not have proper metrics for the worth of damage buffs such as trick attack. This leads to underestimation like in the previous couple of expansions, or overestimation, like this current expansion. Of course, overestimation of trick attack inevitably leads to a weak ninja job.

Res tax is an issue because if RDM/SMN did BLM damage you would just take one of those classes instead of BLM almost every time. They need a better way of balancing the caster role. Mobility tax is only an issue because it passes the 1% role bonus barrier. Bringing 2 BLM or 2 MNK right now is more damage for the raid than bringing a ranged, even if the entire party is doing 1% less damage because of it. Ranged being less damage than melee or casters could make sense, if the role bonus made up for it.

That applies to every roulette.

We /gbj/
I just got a warning, other guy I was fighting with used words like "faggot" so that dude definitely got banhammered

Attached: file.png (1102x698, 1.16M)

Of the three big exp roulettes leveling is typically the shortest, and in general you want to save that bonus exp for the highest level you'll be before you log out, unless you're doing squadron leveling where the only range it really matters is 34-41

Well, yeah.

Right click one of the chat tabs and hit hide. You'll have to manually open chat again for it to come back though.

Is this a rare mob/open world boss? or just a quest mob? its just outisde the starting zone.

Attached: HInkP5O.png (826x460, 635K)

If it's a new player he's only got two roulettes max anyway
Also MSQ roulette is best at 51-53 where it can give you like 2.5 levels
Doing Syrcus Tower roulette is definitely better saved for when you're hitting X6-X9 ranges, though

>play dancer
>RNG cucks you out of procs
t-thanks...

it's a boss for something called a "hunt"

How much DPS should I be doing in stormblood content?

Bard does enough damage to be worth bringing to raid. Top speedkills right now generally are MNK/DRG/BLM/DNC or BRD. WHM is currently the only job where it's optimal to bring multiples in terms of DPS. The real issue is they stripped all of ranged jobs' utility which was reason enough to bring them before. They need to tweak them so that ranged jobs are support again, nerf trick heavily and bring NIN's personal DPS up to par with DRG and MNK. Make melees light support/heavy damage and ranged heavy support/light damage. The only other option is making ranged jobs have the most complex and difficult rotations to compensate for otherwise being easier than other DPS (no loss of uptime). Another issue is that Xenoglossy having no cast time makes BLM the most mobile caster.

A rank hunt mark, I guess you could call it an open world mark. It's been so outlevelled that it's a pushover now, though

Man RNG fucking hates me with DNC, I never seem to get any feathers.

outdated hunt mark, you can solo it for allied seals

Play shitty jobs win shitty prizes

Depends on your job and item level

I guess thats why its still alive then, not worth killing it.

>Living Liquid starts breaking statics again
>then leads into Manipulator
>then RIDERKICK McSkaband
>Cruise Chaser
>All topped off with Alexander Prime, but this time when he stops time the party doesn't get to see in the stopped time. So for the players it just looks like he finishes casting his Time Stop then has instantly appeared on the other side of the arena with Sacrament half-charged and every player is currently in an AoE

Then

>Dragonsong War Ultimate
>Midgardsormr except he's a mix of Omega and Keeper of the Lake versions, and he unzips both dragons simultaneously change the fucking Einhander so it's less of a pain in the dick
>Blitz Rush through Knights of the Round
>Hraesvalgr with his platform bullshittery
>Estinidhogg with constant dives and Geirskoguls
>Spicy Buffalo Nidhogg: BORN TO KILL AKH MORN IS A FUCK and complex patterns on Scarlet Prices

A man can dream

A rank hunt, they spawn every three-four hours and give hunt currency/tomestones. The ones with that symbol are aggro and will one-shot you unless you're fully geared at 50+; ones with the blue symbol are B ranks and only matter if they're a weekly target
Most people won't care about anything level 50-70 unless they're S rank (which have a 3-4 day respawn rate) since those will drop limited tomes and special loot beyond mark logs

5-15k depending on your gear and what job you are

So I'm new to MCH and someone told me I should bring out my turret when wildfire is on since the turret gets something as well. Any advice?

Your turret should contribute to wildfire damage

From the looks of it, BRD is more worth than DNC for speedkills right now.

turret doesn't affect wildfire potency since its an ability. only weaponskills affect wildfire.

when you use heat blast, single weave between richochet and gauss round. double weaving causes clipping and you lose damage.

To that shit party of french players from @moogle, fuck you. Kicking me just before the dungeon boss because I kindly asked the WHM to do more than 0 dps.

>can't get out of blue town on the later turns

Bros I'm trying but I'm just not good enough. Should I just not care until I get the weapon?

Attached: 1553392405954.png (1920x1080, 932K)

i do that on drg, i just tether random people all the time with no real thought behind it. Everyone thinks im their exclusive bff and i get tons of commendations.

Attached: 1509738759458.jpg (378x485, 98K)

It's gonna be like this
>Alexander Ultimate
>Pepsimanipulator
>Brute Justice and his band of minstrels
>Alexander + Cruise Chaser
>Alexander combining with Brute Justice + Cruise Chaser + Manipulator like Brute Justice

>Dragonsong ultimate
>Knights of Round, Thordan retreats when defeated
>Warring Triad
>Nignogg
>Thordan shows up after you beat Nidhogg and absorbs his power for the final phase

One brings shadow, one brings light
One dark future no one survives

Attached: shadowniggas.jpg (1330x901, 111K)

Damn it, I'm doing 5k on SMN at i385 and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

user its SB stuff, who cares?

Nah a ghost living in the past can't do shit to the living. Classic has no future while FFXIV does. If anything Classic might have an effect on it would be fucking XI for crying out loud.

DNC is in some speedkills because its actual rDPS is lower than what FFlogs displays because chakra procs from Devilment aren't calculable. However bard has surpassed it for most speedkills now. DNC was in a lot earlier on.
Oh fuck user I thought you said Shadowbringers content. For 385 you should be around 6k or a bit lower in 385 gear with nu-SMN

As soon as I get to ShB, I don't want to bring everyone down because I'm a shitter.

You don't even have SMN's full rotation yet. Firebird trance and Phoenix are huge boons for SMN. Also the dps shit doesn't even matter till Savage and Ex.

Still, I don't want to be a meme in dungeons. I know leveling up my healer, I hated DPS who do really really bad.

>Healing was nerfed
Yeah, healers were nerfed--but only in terms of interesting DPS. Their healing kits are bloated as fuck. How many different fucking ways do I need to heal that AoE that just happened? Because as SCH I have about thirty goddamn ways. How many ways do I hurt things? Two.

>The only other option is making ranged jobs have the most complex and difficult rotations to compensate for otherwise being easier than other DPS (no loss of uptime)
that's already the case, which is why it's bullshit 'ranged tax' is a thing. Casters and melees have uptime concerns, ranged have difficult rotations in lieu of positioning difficulty.

>male
>accessories not glamoured away
>wearing mismatched gear like some leveling clown

Attached: 1549386757441.jpg (728x546, 68K)

5k seems extremely low. I'm item level 400 but I got 5k and I don't even know how to play SMN at all and dropped my dots, festered without dots, and fucked up like 50 other things.
>that's already the case
lol

That's not the case at all. The only thing difficult about any ranged job right now is that you need sub 50 ping to play MCH properly

I think lalafells are really cute but in a little sister/brother kind of way and not for lewd.

Attached: 1565156310243.jpg (540x512, 39K)

Sorry for the stupid questions anons, heres the last one, i just got to a lvl 5 quest that requires me to have lvl 5 equipment, should i just go back to town to buy stuff and or do i look for quests that give it as rewards? i dont know if it would be a waste of money to buy it.

You can buy it from vendors for like 500 gil total.

I can get it to around 6k but that seems to be my upper limit. I wonder what the hell I'm doing wrong.
Tri-Disaster -> Dreadwrym -> Ruin -> Energy Drain -> Fester -> weave in pet actions and fester while spamming ruin -> death flare -> 2 ruin 2s -> bahamut -> use enkindle twice while weaving in fester. repeat

if you want to do blm damage then play blm not nin or dnc or smn/sch

Attached: 1496595697696m.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

As soon as i posted i saw a merchant nearby, sadly i dont have enough money so i'll just quest till i have enough, thanks user.

There should be quests around the NPC that gives you that quest that give you the gear too.

>dragonsong ultimate not Knights -> Nidhogg -> Shinryu

>NG+ is supposed to be the big feature
>still no idea what it is

Lets you replay MSQ segments and job-quests. It's more valuable than you might think at first because there is a shit-ton of background information and side-conversations that are missable in normal MSQ and job-quests.

Nah, 6k seems about right. I tried again and did the rotation as "right" as I can with this gimped, gutted level 70 kit and got about 6.3k DPS with a couple mistakes (missed one enkindle, missed one akh morn, dots fell off for 5s due to mistimed Tri). 6k seems like it's a reasonable amount for a 385 summoner attacking a dummy. SMN's rotation is pretty gimped before you get Firebird Trance. Generally though the way it works is that you shouldn't have to hardcast your DoTs more than once per bahamut rotation. Since you open with Tri + Trance reset > Tri 30s later Trance+Tri 30s after that > hardcast > Tri +Trance reset etc.

There were only two, one gave me some gil for doing some menial work around the farm and the other one gave me orange juice, its pretty cool to be honest, but no gear, i saw i had the class quest available so im going back to town to do it, since that one does give you gear + some gil, hopefully thats enough, also the fate system is pretty cool, but it probably gets old fast doesnt it?

Gotcha, thank you. I was scratching my head because I swear I saw 8k damage in the first dungeon for ShB when leveling up my healers and was really worried that I'm fucking up SMN that badly.

I just want Thordan Ultimate where each knight is his own boss fight and the entire encounter lasts 20 minutes

Oh, is that it? What's the +? I guess there are some fun instances I wouldn't mind going back to.

But that's what's fun

Also don't triple weave

TBN is the coolest fucking tank ability, why is it stuck on drk/why don't other tanks have other comparatively cool shit?

I want Thordan Ultimate and in between every phase they reenact a 1:1 version of the FFVII KoTR animation at regular speed so it lasts four hours

retard

Shake it Off could be comparable if it had a lower cooldown

Shake it off is a lot less satisfying than TBN

what

Attached: bruh what the fuck.png (960x463, 996K)

get in line user

I haven't done the Ul'Dah starting quests in a long time so I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure the Gridania ones have some sidequests with level 1 gear around. Not sure about Limsa either. Fates get old pretty fast and are generally suboptimal for exp gain but it doesn't hurt to run some for exp while waiting on queues later on. Shadowbringers adds some currency you get from Fates to unlock mount speed upgrades and music and stuff. Some Fates have special bosses that drop unique rewards like cosmetic gear or minions and have special battle music, but you'd need at least a 3-man party to try beating those

Other tanks have their own versions though?
>Sheltron/Intervention for PLD
>Heart of Stone for GNB
>Raw Intuition/Nascent Flash for WAR
All of those except Nascent Flash are almost strictly worse than TBN but TBN is a DPS gamble in exchange.

bots
they jitter through walls, it's fucking bizarre to witness

what are they farming for, theres no way its profitable to farm low level dungeons or so

It's still so stupid that they turned that into a party shield. Makes no sense at all.

How do company crafts work exactly? I’m starting to do voyages just because I have nothing better to do and I want to unlock the prototypes for housing shit.

To complete a company craft do I just need a few people in the workshop and that’s it? Does the amount of people needed scale with the total size of the FC? The mats to make the company crafts can just be NQ, right?

NQ items and HQ items doesn't matter.
You just need a light party of all crafters, they don't need to be in the FC.

You drop materials in the machine and there's a chance that the next part of the thing your building may need less materials. Otherwise, it's the same.
It's always 4 people.

because it’s literally the only thing that makes DRK remain fun at this point and if they took it away or it was no longer exclusive to DRK it would completely decimate the job.

Gotcha, thanks. What level DoH do the other people have to be?

Doesn't have to be 1:1 TBN clones I'd hate that actually, just something that feels satisfying. Intervention's the only one I'll give you in that regard because paladins gonna protect shit.

Getting to level 50 to farm Wanderer's Palace with teleport hack BLM parties

Intervention is actually the shittiest one possible unless there's simultaneous busters (of which there are a few in Savage fights actually)
Nascent Flash/Raw Int are the most flexible since they have the most utility overall and NF can heal more than TBN can shield potentially.
Heart of Stone is probably the weakest but it having a short CD with no risk involved for a mini-adlo + a sheltron is still good.

TBN is satisfying because the game tricks you into thinking you’re being rewarded for mitigating damage correctly when in reality you’re just not losing damage if you mitigate correctly. There isn’t any other ability in the game like that, that ties mitigation to damage and there should be. All the tanks should make you feel stronger when you’re blocking shit in some way or another.

The SB boss music is the best so far, desu.

Anything. Doesn't matter

Nah Ominous Prognosticks and Revenge Twofold are still better

What does one farm in Wanderer's Palace?

Enemies there drop the most gil
gil drops were nerfed in later dungeons because of bots
Bots farm the dungeon by pulling every enemy into one spot then teleporting outside the map and nuking them down with 4 black mages. With 4 bots running the dungeon over and over with a runtime of maybe 3-5 minutes max they can accrue a lot of gil quickly

I started in Limsa, i got some gil and moving forward, at least the fates seem fun the first time you do them, i do hope they get a lil bit more dynamic or have like different steps, if you fail it you get the bad fate and if you do it correctly you move forward, kinda like a ministory.

You never even knew Yda.

I really wish Raw Intuition was changed to work like TBN. Make it so that taking damage from an ability while it's active grants 50 meter or something. I know that's literally the same thing as TBN, but it makes sense for WAR to be rewarded with DPS for active mitigation.

Why not just nerf gil drops from enemies in dungeons to stop them?

Then it would be overpowered since it would just be a third infuriate every 25 seconds and would make flash useless

Probably better to keep the bots in their wanderer's palace containment zone than to have them flooding markets with gathered shit

Maybe just 20 meter instead of 50 then? Anything to make it more interesting to use.

You're missing the issue. Raw Intuition is a (powewrful) personal defensive CD. making it give you free meter makes it an offensive CD with a bonus defensive effect that you can't afford to use for mitigation because not popping it on cooldown is a huge DPS loss. They tried that shit already in HW with DRK and it just made it so that DRK was a shit offtank and a shoo-in main tank