Who's ready for Death Stranding?

Who's ready for Death Stranding?

Attached: 1561118378416.jpg (1920x2160, 585K)

How ass hurt will Yea Forums be if this wins GOTY?

>Pee in the wrong place
>Everyone wants to kill you
oops

We know kojima has a thing for silly shit in his games, like that box with a waifu on it in MGSV. I wonder what you can do with piss, maybe you can get people to slip on it.

The same as always. Are you new here?

>Horizon Zero Dawn 2.0
Pass

If anyone but kojimbo pitched a game about pissing and ladders they would be laughed out of the room so of course it will win awards.

I mean, I want to play it. But I know it'll probably suck.

There are apparently tons of DS references in HZD scattered about. Kojima and co. are credited in that game. I wonder how deep the strands go.

Attached: WHla2nC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

where's the gameplay

I know that there are a couple of "stranded" items, but the reward was some basic shit for collecting them.

TGS2019

Death stranding?

More like Death as fuck lmao!

/Thread

You're not wrong, but the pissing and ladders I think are just to avoid talking about the actual gameplay. It's one of two things; either the real gameplay is mindblowing and we'll have to re-evaluate how survival walking games are made and played, or it'll be generic "point a to point b, don't get caught by the ghosts and bad guys" sprinkled between cut scenes.

And then it's Kojima, so for all we know it'll actually be this is Silent Hills and we're all getting towed along. I doubt that, but I can't say I'd be extremely surprised that Kojima and Konami did all this for shits and giggles. Of course, I wouldn't buy the game then, either, just because I've never liked the silent hill games in the first place.

Reminder that the S3 plan fka Solid Snake Simulation aka Social Strand System aka selection for Social Sanity is Based, Redpilled and ready to change the world one stream of piss at a time.

Attached: 695BC421-0465-4A09-B77C-4A431BFA0F8B.png (600x338, 112K)

it was
LITERALLY NOTHING

Reminder that the point here was that the AI can freely manipulate what you believe the acronym to stand for.

Only if Geoff’s a love interest

That's hella gay, m8

>he doesn’t wanna sex Geoff

I feel like there's better threads on Yea Forums worth posting in right now

Attached: 1559350882525.jpg (280x280, 12K)