I'm convinced that anyone actually complaining about this is a child too young to realize how unbelievably based Disney...

I'm convinced that anyone actually complaining about this is a child too young to realize how unbelievably based Disney was during the 16-bit era.
>Aladdin (both the Genesis and Super Nintendo versions were good)
>Lion King
>Jungle Book
>Castle of Illusion series
>Quackshot
>Magical Quest series
>the first Toy Story game
>Mickey Mania
>Maui Mallard
>the Fantasia game on Genesis
>the Goofy game on Genesis
>the Bonkers game
>the Gargoyles game on Genesis
>the Pocahontas game on Genesis
4th gen Disney is only rivaled by 3rd gen Disney. Arguably better, because 3rd gen really only had the Capcom Disney Afternoon games and the 8-bit versions of the Illusion games.

Attached: 1566944400389.png (1334x750, 1.82M)

5th Generation has some gems too. Anyone ever heard of Mickey's Speedway USA?

Attached: Mickey's_Speedway_USA.jpg (640x468, 66K)

Cool but where the fuck is my World of Illusion Remaster/Re-release/Remake?

These games are going to look terrible digitally. They were designed around composite video.

Besides this, Goin' Quackers, and the Toy Story 2 game, I cannot think of another notable 5th gen Disney game.
What if they get the treatment like how Wayforward did Ducktales or how Sega remade Castle of Illusion?

The Hercules game on PS1
The Emperor's New Groove game on PS1
The multiplat Bug's Life game
The multiplat Tarzan game
The multiplat Winnie the Pooh/Tigger game

Lion King on Genesis was dogshit

good graphics and ok music but dogshit gameplay

Attached: 1364508849156.jpg (736x637, 53K)

A lot of those Movies turned Video Games were and still are the best.

I only played Lion King on GBA.
Is it the same as every other version?
Also, the best licensed game was the PS2 Cat in the Hat game

>Aladdin
>Super Nintendo version
>good

Attached: (lol.png (600x986, 614K)

Is Aladdin the SNES or Genesis version? Or both?

Considering that the Lion King game was made by Virgin, i assume its the genesis version

t. shitter who got filtered on the second level

Remakes! Awooo!
Every day they're out here making
Remakes! Awooo!
Making games is hard so we make
Remakes! Awooo!

Seeing the Rareware logo on a Disney game is extremely off-putting, it'd be like if Hal Labs made a Spongebob game.

What's weird about it?

>anyone actually complaining about this is a child

Quite the contrary.

I am so sick and tired of remasters and remakes because I played them all as a child. You can play these games on emulators if you wish to. Give us something new or nothing ffs.

Also we're not going to get FF16 anytime soon because they insist on remaking a game WE ALL ALREADY PLAYED.

Attached: 964059785.jpg (1000x700, 96K)

just cause you passed it once doesn't make it a good level

I dunno, it's just... I don't usually associate Rare with licensed games. I say that knowing fully well they made Goldeneye, of course, but it's still odd.

Old Disney games had a lot of freedom to do whatever they want because game tie ins were cheap as fuck

You’re right user. But I’m not paying 40 bucks for a bunch of fucking Disney roms in a shitty megaman collection wrapper

STOP GIVING DISNEY MONEY

>CORPORATION GOOD GIVE THEM MONEY
>CORPORATION BAD DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY
There is no middle ground with you people, is there?

>You can play these games on emulators
Oh its poorfags

Honestly, I agree with this.
As happy as I am about things like the FF8 remaster, I'd rather some new fucking games.

Consider this: Some people have not played the old games and either don't know about or refuse to use emulators.

This has to be the one game Rare made that no one gives a shit about.
Not that it's bad or anything; it just never gets any attention.

Platformers are made for licenses, though. If Banjo-Kazooie or Conker had a cartoon license instead of being original characters, imagine the praise they would've gotten on top of the praise they already get.

The carts are still cheap as fuck if you don't want to emulate or invest in an SD2SNES. Fuck off, Mouse.

>there is an alternate universe where the Banjo-Kazooie games are based on a popular cartoon
>they are praised as some of the best licensed games, on par with Simpsons Hit and Run and BfBB

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 6.08.37 PM.png (424x444, 184K)

Real talk, they'll have to plug this full of new, bonus content to make this worth the $40 price tag, otherwise $20 would be more plausible.