GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Hat Kid (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Hat Kid (yes, THE Hat from A Hat in Time) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Hat Kid walks into the spotlight!

>b-but the leaked Overwatch case! Tracer’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Yikes! Sorry Tracertrannies, that’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter! rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead game over the marketing potential of one of the most acclaimed platformers of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your week's worth of crying for Tracer are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1566946980279.jpg (1920x2286, 381K)

Dilate

Attached: 1557515169524.png (583x597, 567K)

>trannies belong in the sewers
Dare I say it, based

Hat GIRL

Attached: 1534804822178.jpg (1075x772, 114K)

C-

Attached: minecraft ore 1565534702339.png (263x266, 34K)

I mean, like, I don't disagree, but what the fuck is this render? Why would somebody willingly do this?

Attached: DVhyUvEX4AEASsq.jpg (800x768, 79K)

Because it's fun to create horrible things.

HELLO it’s petsmart u left ur fukkin cat here uhhhh CAN U COME GET ITuhhhhhhh u were supposed to pick it up like 5 HOURS AGO
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

CUNNY

It’s fukkin 7:20 at night u god damn retard absolute bafoon ya dumb ape

Yea Forums is a liberal site. Leave.

Attached: IMG_0423.jpg (480x360, 51K)

nigger

Cope. Most Channers support Communism, or at least the stated goals of Communism.

>LAUGH AT [insert character here]FAGS THREAD
>BTFO
>Daily reminder threads
>HOW WILL [insert character here]FAGS EVER RECOVER
>He's/She's in
>LITERALLY WHO
>I work at Nintendo, [insert character here] is coming to smash
>NEVER EVER

Attached: 1566613490882.png (810x810, 514K)

Take a shower

>channers
user...

Attached: donald hmmmm.jpg (736x1104, 105K)

>Yea Forums is a liberal site
never before have i read such a lie

>being this much of a reddit newfag

you sure seem to know a lot about redditors and their knowledge of this place huh, user
whats with that?

I want to flay whoever made this Hat Kid model

what the FUCK is this Jimmy Neutron lookin' SHIT!

Attached: Hate.png (1540x1252, 205K)

I wish

Attached: hat kid.png (198x227, 93K)

why does her body look like a little girl's but her face is that of a 23 year old woman

too bad we're on 4channel and not Yea Forums

blessed bait, but that picture is gonna give me nightmares in the past like counterwise wine

>A few people laughed, a few people cringed, most posted no reply. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita...

Attached: bait.gif (625x626, 106K)