Makes a 10+ part Minecraft let's play

>makes a 10+ part Minecraft let's play
He really is just phoning it in at this point right?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27-17-41-52-411.jpg (664x189, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DwtrGdhFFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Projared thread

I think Vinny is one of those guys that does something ironically only to do it unironically. Just look at his bloodborne stream

>vinny having fun with game bad
Did you know he used to play Minecraft constantly back at the start of this channel? I bet you didn't, faggot.

No he didn't, that was the whole team of Vinesauce and it was called vinecraft. Also Minecraft was new back then and not a dead horse that was guarantee views from kids. Pay off the coke Joel it's bad for ya and also your mods bacon and dryaxx are literal faggots.

So what? He's not allowed to steam games he enjoys if they're popular or well known? Fuck off faggot.

Oh right you're that autist that thinks everyone who calls you out is either Joel or Vinny. Have you ever considered just trying to have fun and stop getting so fucking butthurt about everything?

Attached: 1565655800425.png (678x424, 376K)

Vinny doesn't play the game for views or money you cynical cunt. From the first fucking stream he said he's playing this for his own enjoyment. And has reiterated MULTIPLE times that he will stop once he doesn't have fun with the game anymore.

PDP did a 10+ Minecraft series and it's been the most positively received thing he's done and finally pushed him over the 100 Mil mark.

He also tells people not to donate anymore and to save it for the charity streams

>4K VIEWS
dead channel

He does everything for the money you dipshit, you think Vinny would stream for free? I guess you don't remember the time he lost his comfy bank job and made a video begging for money and started a patreon just to run away with the money claiming he gave to a "charity".

Fullsauce never gets that many views, they're literally just VoD's. The real views are in the edited streams channel and his actual Twitch

You didnt answer my question

why do you care?

What question?

>purposely ruins ad revenue with FF music
Very good money making plan. About as good as having donation notifications off.

Say what you will Vinny is a bro, and if you don't like him u r gæy

>tfw vinny and joel still get upset to this day when you say vinesauce is only them

his ff vids don't get any views anyway. Do you seriously don't know how much fucking dosh this cunt walks away with being one of the top streamers on twitch?
They got some kinda weird relationship.

He's not allowed to stream games he likes just because they are popular? Why does it bother you? You dont have to watch everyone of his streams. I dont give a shit about Final Fantasy so i dont tune into them.

He's just enjoying the video game. That's literally it.

You're going to whine no matter what he fucking does though.

Go to sleep GeePM

He is a lazy fuck that retards like you give money to. It you want a streamer who actually gives a shit and tries watch Jerma. Don't enable that lazy Italian furry cocksucker.

this guy gets it

>his ff vids don't get any views anyway
He was talking about Vinny playing FF music in his Minecraft streams

You still haven't answered my fucking question lol. Is he not allowed to stream games he likes just because they are popular?

>he doesn't know minecraft is cool again
everything comes & goes in cycles

>watching fullsauce for anything that isn't RPGs like Mother 3

>you think Vinny would stream for free?
he does for me, since i use adblock and never donate

I doubt it, but here is a counter point, if Vinny gave no shits about money why would he have like 3 editors churning out absolute dogshit edited vids on his main channel all the time?
He streams popular games all the time for the attention and money. Are you legitimately retarded? It has nothing to do with what he enjoys, get the cock outta ya mouth mate it's embarrassing.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO
>MY SURROGATE FRIEND HAS NO RIGHT TO PLAY POPULAR GAMES
>THIS CANNOT BE AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH
have sex

Does Vinny actually have much to do with those editors? I was under the impression that people can just send them videos and he'll put them up because he doesn't really give a shit. Hell I'm not convinced he's even the one managing that channel anymore.

Because not everyone has 5 hours of freetime to watch all of his streams you goddamn schizo. Go back to your cave, goddamn.

>hurr you have free time? what a loser!!
This is how stupid you sound faggot.

>t. zoomer

Get a job, neet.

Attached: VERGIL_0.jpg (961x854, 187K)

I think Vaporeon is the only one who actually makes official edits for Vinny. Everyone else is just random people doing it for fun.

t. failed normgroids

>vappy

Vappy got fired a few months ago

only if you go dilate

>comfy bank job
he never worked at a bank though, it was some video editing shit

I didnt know about this, explain

Vaporeon is a different person than Vappy. It's confusing, I know.

what's this about mods bacon and dryaxx

If I remember correctly Vinny used to work for a local access TV network. It's where that labor day video originated from.

there he is
youtube.com/watch?v=3DwtrGdhFFQ

Fuck off e-celeb niggers.

>bacon and dryaxx are literal faggots
lolwut

Im watching joel live right now and im going to sub to him just to trigger any autists that get upset over people using twitch

proof

Attached: joelisagreatguy.jpg (1121x782, 63K)

I damn the day this garbage game become popular again

Eat shit

His wife held him hostage in marriage and an actually brain damaged pedo tumblr tranny made false allegationsHis wife held him hostage in marriage and an actually brain damaged pedo tumblr tranny made false allegationsHis wife held him hostage in marriage and an actually brain damaged pedo tumblr tranny made false allegationsHis wife held him hostage in marriage and an actually brain damaged pedo tumblr tranny made false allegations

Attached: 82AA13D2-3B12-47BE-AF82-2D033E2FE5F0.jpg (900x900, 107K)

Please, drink cyanide

Vinesauce is terrible

Why are you so mad?

hes jaded that after a lifetime of being berated for doing nothing but playing video games and is jealous that people contradict the norm and the social stigma reinforced on him by being productive entertainers by playing video games

tl;dr hoes mad

Yeah, give a guy $5 to piss off some people you've never met online, that'll show them.

Attached: 1549822124166.gif (112x112, 427K)

Sounds about right, Vin is living the life most of us want to live so it makes sense a lot of us are seething because we aren't him

based

Is Vinny ever going to stop being a lazy cunt and get rid of the furfag autists that essentially run his channels/Twitch?

it's more comfy than his fucking final fantasy ix playthrough.

and fuck vinny for putting that snoozefest first every night and putting the actual variety games in in the second slot at like 1 AM my time. he'd always do the reverse for mother 3, a game people actually gave a shit about seeing

He got rid of Vappy and John Fullsauce seems competent enough.

Did Vinny really post on Yea Forums way back? Like 2011?

I wonder how his current base would feel about that

He wont get rid of the attention whore that is DesertP so no.

What mods is he using? I wouldn't mind playing Minecraft again if it looked that pretty.

John Fullsauce is apparently a big Yakuza fan so he can't possibly not be alright

Vinny has never been secretive about the fact that Vinesauce started off as VinesauceVidya and advertised on Yea Forums

When he brings it up chat just spams "ew Yea Forums" and "glad you grew up" or "you changed for the better"

>literally can't glance at chat for so much as a microsecond without seeing Desert
>vinny talking directly to Desert nonstop
>vinny shilling everything Desert does

why would anyone be proud to be apart of this shit hole?

this is an impressively pathetic thread cheers boiz

in the pre-twitch days it wasn't that uncommon for him to say nigger on stream. obviously he's cleaned up his act as he's gotten popular

He needs to hurry up and play roly polys

>vinny brings up Yea Forums and his chat gets upset
>jerma brings up Yea Forums and his chat gets excited
what a weird dichotomy

Who are you referring to

can you even name 5 streams where chat had a major freakout over Yea Forums being mentioned?

Vinny feigning appreciation for most of the terrible fanart he receives attracts a special kind of Tumblr/furfag autism.

All my favorite streamers are playing minecraft now and I hate it
Now I’m forced to actually play games

buddy I can't name 5 streams where chat had a major freakout period

>phoning it in
Is this some "tally oh Bing bong gabble knackle in my cobble gong" British cunt talk?

DESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

Attached: P.jpg (225x225, 7K)

larsfest
crokeyz
sjow
uberhaxornova
RyuQuezacotl

5 vinny streams, son. didnt think id have to make that clear, ya know with the thread being about him and all.

Attached: 1564013470210.jpg (374x347, 39K)

no it's a common English phrase in America as well. try leaving the house.

Minecraft is fun bro

he hated both his bank job and his local access tv job

Hey vinny

how the fuck did you guys manage to problematize Vinesauce

Attached: 1566777066256.jpg (851x726, 61K)

>Joel brings up Yea Forums once in a blue moon and doesn't make a big deal out of it so noone gives a shit

How it fucking should be. 1 and 2.

>implying Joel would ever come back to Yea Forums considering how policed his chat is

I have never donated to any streamer, besides, from what I've seen Vinny straight up tells people to not donate because he doesn't need it

Hey Joel

Based and Vinepilled

i liked the ff9 playthrough.

this is truth tho

I like dilating tho

WE NEED IMA NUDES

Don't care so much about e-celebs you don't like, dude. Nobody forces you to watch them or discuss them.

Attached: 1559434487302.gif (396x327, 2.51M)

to the fag who said vinny wouldnt stream ion fury last week, hows it feel to be a smooth brain

sorry im retarded

Sure he's gonna stream it again now that it's "problematic"? ;)

Attached: 1535507930788.png (512x700, 69K)

joel is streaming right now you fuck

honestly, i think he would. It was "problematic" last week too

From someplace even higher

REM LEZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

this is the best recent injoke

Hey dudes, let's play a game here. I want you guys to fill the following with your hot opinions. List games that you would want to see Vinny/Joel playing.

>upcoming release
>restream
>Sunday/Spooky Saturday
>absolute never ever they would need to get memed into playing

Funnily enough I saw a comment referencing that on youtube of all places.

go be a faggot somewhere else

must have been someone else, i dont watch the vods off youtube

does anyone remember that time desertp tried to convince vinny that sakamoto is a racist that hates the prime series. this was during vin's prime 2 playthrough

>He wasn't there when Vinecraft had a full separate site and dedicated chatroom

>>upcoming release
FFVIII Remaster
>>restream
FFVIII
>>Sunday/Spooky Saturday
I hope he never does fantaria again
>>absolute never ever they would need to get memed into playing
Undertale :)

>upcoming release
Vinny playing Destroy All Humans because aliens, Joel playing Ghostbusters for the memes (it's actually a good game).
>restream
Chrono Trigger and Sims 1
>Sunday/Spooky Saturday
PC98 corruptions, Castlevania 64
Vinny plays CDI Zelda, Joel plays a mainline Touhou game for the good ending

>watch him play it
>his chat is nothing but that tranny flag heart emote

Attached: Vom.jpg (3200x2400, 375K)

He was better off streaming Builders 2 than this

I am genuinely glad that pridespam doesn't get a free pass.

>vinny spends so much time building up his base
>looks really cool inside and outside
>some attention seeking faggot puts way too much effort into making a minecraft mod so he could add currentvinesaucememe.jpgs
>vinny feels obligated to use it because it has a green mushroom in it
>now his base is filled with le epic random evil frog meme and dead beetlejuice meme
Why? Whats even the point? Referencing just for the sake of referencing? It adds nothing

>upcoming release
Astral Chain
>restream
Skies of Arcadia
>Sunday/Spooky Saturday
Dead Space 2
Kingdom Hearts. It's a shame because I think he'd genuinely like it between the gameplay and the FF references.

You are acting like he doesn't enjoy his own injokes.

Reminder that Vinny Franzetti Palmieri is a thin-skinned faggot who gets super pissy and passive-aggressive when you call out his shitty boomer tastes like his shit taste in music.

Make sure to make fun of his musical tastes.

The problem is that he wouldn't be able to laugh at the pure insanity of the games without pissing off the autistic fanbase. Believe it or not there are people who take KH seriously.

Yeah just how he loves all the art each stream

Well yeah people aren't very happy when you act like a dick for no apparent reason

False equivalency on top of being an exaggeration. The art segments have their own share of quality too, you just gotta dig through the tumblr trash, ugly/anime Vinny portrait #62 and generic Vineshroom image #372 to get there. If his standards were too high them the booru mods would be even more anal about what art deserves to be there.

Look user we all have these wonderful things called opinions and sometimes these opinions can differ and thats okay
Okay, but look if you dont like it there are plenty of other streams to go to, nobody is forcing you to watch

Didn't he start his playthrough before Minecraft got big again?
Not to mention I got the vibe that Vinny was having legit autismo levels of fun with it, as evident by the base he created all in survival mode.

Can't imagine why.

Attached: xpcrz5v3tfg31.jpg (1125x1749, 145K)

I'm this poster
I agree with you on the Chrono Trigger restream only because Vappy fucked up the Fullsauce version.

based

Wow his voice actually changed a lot

>e-celebs

Does he? He talks about music all the time in Mario maker and Dragon Quest. He's admitted multiple times to having a weird taste, and making weird music, but he's really chill on how he handles people's reaction to his music.

Yet another e-celeb thread up because the mods like him.

just turn chat off or use BTTV / FFZ filter