Million games with Nazis as bad guys

>Million games with Nazis as bad guys
>Zero games with Confederates as bad guys
Or am I wrong?

Attached: shutterstock-1037360788.jpg (729x425, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.S.A.:_The_Confederate_States_of_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe because the confederates weren't the bad guys? Just a thought.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of games with confederacy. Civ 5 has a scenario where you take down the confederacy.

There are a handful of American civil war games

I don't see any relationship between the two statements

first post BASED post

Because confederate guns aren’t cool. Let me kill them with World War 2 guns and I’ll be into it.

It's hard to make a civil war era game due to the nature of firearms and combat of that period. And if you wanted to something on the frontier with faster firing weapons the issue with fighting as or against native Americans comes up.

nor were the nazi's

Division 2 has a gang of neocon turds who wear civil war uniforms under their tactical gear, but the devs are cowards and made them Union uniforms.

Since they lost, they were obviously the bad guys.

Far Cry 5 is gonna be the closest if you want a modern setting.

>Literally fought in a fucking war to protect their right to impose their will on others
>Not the bad guys

Also, this thread is video games as fuck.

Nazi's killed millions of people
Confederates are just inbred mutts who actually believe they're white

Big difference

Niether were the bad guys. An easy way to spot a paper citizen is if they think the Confederacy was in the wrong.

They're the same so it doesn't matter

Attached: buttery.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

Most of those games with Nazis as the bad guys are made by and/or have a target audience of Americans. Something like 1/3 of which are from former confederate states. The Nazis really don't cut quite as close to home, that's why they're an easy go to.

RIP Freedom 1776-1885

Attached: 1563865263048.jpg (909x1077, 606K)

>Play Civil War game
>shoot gun once
>spend next 5 minutes reloading
Gee I wonder

Too many gamers in the south. They’re not worth pissing off.

Explain..

>to protect their states' rights
fixed

>1885
This is why southerners are never taken seriously

>to protect their states' rights
Their states' right do do what, exactly, numbnuts?

To do whatever their state constitution dictates federal cock sucker

This. I live in Virginia and half the people I know are direct descendants of Confederates. "Good guys" and "bad guys" aside, I doubt people would want to play a game where the goal is to kill their ancestors.

Hearts of Iron 4, where you get a Second Civil War.

Well, you can. Doesn't usually happen though.

Uhh, have slaves? What's the big deal?

Like salvery

Huey Longdong and Reed cause shit more often, yeah.

No state constitution can run directly contradictory to the federal constitution. That's ALSO in every state constitution.

shits up the economy. hiring illegals for slave wages should've never been allowed either

Rednecks and hillbillies don't own videogames

They're more into guns, sisterfucking, NASCAR and hunting

True story: lincon knew that war was the one woth the most loss of american casualties.

He still belived the Confederates as Americans.

One thing to ponder is what prevented the chinese colonising California before americans gor there, but im off topic.

Yes, the right to make whatever salves they want

RDR2

>guns
>sisterfucking
>hunting
Good taste.
>NASCAR
Retarded.

It's good that we've identified the one group of bad guys in history so that everyone else can be good guys

Nazis were the good guys though

>slaves are property
>jk they're not, also we're changing the constitution without a vote, also if you disagree you're treasonous

Leftists?

>le states rights meme
nigga how brain washed are you?

Yes, and the southern states got no say in the editing of federal laws as northern states could outvote a unanimous vote from the southern states

Name two that aren’t related to slavery.

NASCAR was top tier shit until the cars stopped being based on production models.

Slavery never happened; Confederates can't be the bad guys. Plantations are just wedding pavilions. A lot of them barely have electricity, if any outlets. This makes them a lot like Yea Forums, because they aren't video games.

Attached: cd31799f-2981-4848-af37-87264f3b3364.jpg (2400x1602, 818K)

>being a dumbass republican
>not being a monarchist
The Republic is a farce. Emperor Donald I needs to hurry the fuck up.

Didn't they get angry when the federal government refused to force non slave states to return runaways?

Attached: 1566513658352.gif (500x500, 220K)

but they lost that makes them the bad guys
the good guys always win because the winners are always good guys

Taxes
Tariffs

>It's hard to make a civil war era game due to the nature of firearms and combat of that period
check out War of Rights

You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will.
War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure peace.
If they want eternal war, well and good; we accept the issue, and will dispossess them and put our friends in their place. I know thousands and millions of good people who at simple notice would come to North Alabama and accept the elegant houses and plantations there. If the people of Huntsville think different, let them persist in war three years longer, and then they will not be consulted. Three years ago by a little reflection and patience they could have had a hundred years of peace and prosperity, but they preferred war; very well.
God himself has obliterated whole races from the face of the earth for sins less heinous

Attached: 1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (1200x1523, 281K)

The Vietcong were good guys

SHART IN THE MART

Attached: shart in the mart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

The idea that the civil war was fought over the right to own slaves for the sake of owning slaves demonstrates a surface level understanding of the civil war and generally a low IQ.

Confederates and nazis are losers, but WWII is more modern, has more diverse locations, and popular for media depiction. Confederates were just southern losers.

Tell that to France, Poland, Africa, Russia, Great Britan, Jews, Gypsies, people with birth defects, I can keep going if you want?

The confederate states got outvoted, and started a war to protect their right to withhold their rights from other humans.

exactly

Starcraft 1

What kind of taxes and tariffs?

Call of Juarez bound in blood let's you shoot confederates as confederates

you can play as the confederates and take down the union, in fact there are achievements for it.

I'm surprised Bethesda didn't take this angle with Wolfenstein, would've gotten them more black players

Attached: 54456213.png (200x120, 422)

3 Total war games happened around that period with similar weaponry
granted only on of them were good but still

>not an amerimutt
I'm glad I don't live in a third world country like the USA

Attached: 1565541775875.png (480x480, 67K)

>people without slaves decide that people with slaves can't have slaves

wow great vote
let's have a vote to see if donald trump is literally hitler and should be lynched

>million games with nazi bad guys
>No games with commie bad guys
Am I right or am I wrong?

Attached: great leap forward.jpg (2983x2066, 433K)

It was about slaves, though. Like, literally. On every level.
Sure, you can be all
>But on a deeper level it was about rights!
But the rights that got the south up in arms was specifically the one about slaves.

>One thing to ponder is what prevented the chinese colonising California before americans gor there
They can't create a new hive without a new queen.

Wasn't slavery bad for the South anyway? By all accounts, slavery is horribly inefficient economically.

imagine being so fucking retarded you go to war and lose 350,000 soldiers because you cant wait the 40 or so years it will take the south to industrialize and free slaves on their own. seriously just imagine being that retarded

Sales taxes and any federal tax
Ability to avoid federally enforced tariffs

With every passing decade the rest of the world cares less and less about your soon to be third world shithole and it's history
Besides, nazis have better aesthetics

>People who treat humans like humans decide that everyone should treat humans like humans.

>This is somehow a bad thing

President Lincoln in a letter to Horace Greeley; 1862:

>I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be “the Union as it was.” If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

the union never cared about slaves. only themselves

metro 2033

niggers are not human

Star Wars Battlefront 2, the 2005 one. I'm not sure about the first game.

>Nazi's killed millions of people
>

>trying to procedurally justify slavery
lol

>the past will retroactively change because of modern events

next you'll be attacking your european allies, then russia will attack you
basic divide an conquer and you're too stupid to realize it

Fuckkin, Command and Conquer, man

Attached: 220px-Cncra-win-cover.jpg (220x249, 19K)

>Letter from before Emancipation Proclamation

>free slaves on their own

How can a man be so based?

>all these mutts in the thread

Attached: 1564909920640.png (400x400, 38K)

They needed to keep the UK out of the war and demoralize the south

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.S.A.:_The_Confederate_States_of_America

What could have been...

There he is! I was waiting for you, mister 13 year old edgelord! Are you all excited for school in the fall?

>t. brainlet

>hero dies at end of first game

Attached: john_brown_cc_img.jpg (600x552, 71K)

t. inbred ahmed
school already started retard