Pls don't bully your healer, thank you!

Pls don't bully your healer, thank you!

Attached: 1566942853100.jpg (563x735, 57K)

But she, with the proper motivation, she could kill gods. She is a unironical in universe mary sue.

explain

Maybe she should try not to pee herself at the slightest sign of danger then.

Her world is a living D&D game played by actual gods, she was the new MC of the goddess Fantasy who is "that player" (the one that makes overpowered mary sues), but the goddess fucked her roll and she was supposed to tb TPK until "the anomaly" cam and saved her. The goddess dropped her as she going with "the anomaly" means no rolls and that means no game for the gods, so she rolled a new mary sue. However, she still has her mary sue potential.

I can do whatever I want with my wife.

Attached: 15639444372515.jpg (639x880, 540K)

I can't make any sense of your post, could you try again? Thanks

THIS SHALL NOT STAND

Attached: 1522372193264.png (744x1080, 553K)

Goblin Slayer sucks

Goblin Slayer is not the actual MC, she is.

NOOOOOO

Attached: DM3.webm (768x432, 2.82M)

Goblin Slayer is a DnD game apparently...hmm...
I thought they were just joking when they kept saying that shit but I guess it is
Baste gobposter

I really don't know what any of that means. Thank you for trying though

the fuck

Attached: donte.png (582x681, 281K)

I'll bully my healer with a D

Attached: 199_N003.jpg (1200x1600, 418K)

aw ye I like this one

Fuck off, goblin

Let me tell you what this little girl does whe "he" is not around: she tricks yetis into having a race...only to kill them with a slingshot from the back, then she commands a group of noobs into killing a epic level vampire, all without losing a single one of her party members. Before that, she killed a revived demon king arm by crushing it between one of her magic barriers and an elevator (no, seriously, an elevator).

The gods (DM) dropped the priest because she dove in trying to be special in the setting while the gods (DM) favored the goblin slayer because he was simple, not trying to outshine anyone or be the MAIN and has a clear goal that serves both as his strength and weakness so he gets a bunch of advantages on his rolls as thanks for making a proper character

You gotta read or watch Goblin Slayer to
understand.

I don't think she was trying to be special but in terms of d&d she is a generic ''I want to heal everyone'' cleric. You can reach into a bucket of clerics and pull out several of those. So as the game goes on the person with actual roleplay experience, goblin slayer, helps flesh out the cleric more for a better roleplay experience

Priestess canonically has wet dreams about getting gobbed.

D&D fags
out

Absolutely haram. Burn both with fire just to make sure.

what? no, fantasy dropped her because she fucked her first roll and rolled a new mary sue (Haruhi).

Perspectives
i'm more inclined to mine, not to say I don't respect yours

The gods like GS but nobody favors him, they just let him run around doing his shit cuz is amusing for them.

Priestess is becoming like GS, later when the GS crash bomb one of the gods games they now say "he and SHE have arrived" instead of just saying "he arrived". Priestess is becoming a pragmatic mary sue, something VERY dangerous, the only thing stoppong her from changing the world is that she loves to be GS subbordinate.

I probably won't do that

Do any of you faggots actually speak English? Holy shit.

Hello

>started reading Goblin Slayer thinking he was going to be doom slayer of goblins
>the manga turns into some harem trash
I really don't know why every girl get so wet for this dude, he literally smells like shit.

Healers are for rape

Attached: D6001652-D4DA-4DEB-939D-9D9E91052C05.jpg (1653x1174, 997K)

poor girls

Like goblin shit. Now you know why the priestess is horny for goblins. They all want the goblin D.

Girls love trying to fix a guy and Goblin Slayer is literally the definition of someone who needs saving.

tfw no girl to save you

Lol no, that would be like hot girls coming up to hobos and trying to date them

He unironically needs love, seriously. Broken men are a magnet for girls, just ask Batman.

The problem is that it isn't realistic hobo, it is movie hollywood boy meets girl hot hobo

GOBBED.com

This story was always a story about healing, but if you kill GS, that blonde will become your "Doomgirl" and not just on gobs, on everything.

I want to bully her cheeks

>Killed a gob by casting purify on it, hoping to make a good gob.
>Even her goddess was like "don't ever do that again, that shit was a crime against everything holy".
Its a series that sadly hasn't gone anywhere properly but overall I enjoy it.
I just hope the other God (implied to be Truth's older brother) smacks some sense into him.

Attached: 1487935005987.png (750x1006, 613K)

Hobos can't afford to be altruistic and rarely look handsome.
GS is an attractive man of few words who who has arguably performed a lot altruistic deeds.
Also basically every adventurer smells like monster shit and sweat so GS isn't that out of place.

Doesn't she get eaten by gobbos

>people still get this error.
Again, is true she casted purify on a gob, but her goddess cancelled the spell before it killed the gob, leaving it unconcious and later killed by water.

>Main character
>Most popular character too
>dying
kek.

>lack of NTR
into the garbage
his other mom NTR one was based

Didn't stop JoJo.

This is not Jojo and they usually kill the MCs close to the arcs ends.