Megaman thread

Will you buy their upcoming collection?

Attached: ZX3 soon.jpg (1443x2048, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/999020/
store.steampowered.com/app/999020/Mega_Man_ZeroZX_Legacy_Collection/?curator_clanid=4777282&utm_source=SteamDB
youtube.com/watch?v=0P3RQFWfW64
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0qv3NHrYE
twitter.com/haniwa_dogu548/media
romhacking.net/hacks/3723/
romhacking.net/hacks/3738/
romhacking.net/hacks/3741/
romhacking.net/hacks/4228/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW COME YOU FUCKERS HADN'T TOLD ME ABOUT THIS???

I'M EVEN HOPING FOR A MMBN AND A LEGENDS LEGACY COLLECTION NOW.

Of course.

They're next after this sells.

We had like 5 threads at once yesterday

Attached: 36155d02d796e756337530ead0d723d2.png (2480x3508, 1.79M)

Im thing of replaying the Zeros games by doing a S rank run
.Should i use keyboard or controller?
.What are the best order to defeat the bosses and what are the most have spirits?

POST CIEL!

Good luck user!

Attached: SI_NDS_MegaManZeroCollection_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 220K)

I hope Zero 1 and 2 come with an option to start with all levels fully leveled up; like they were in Zero 3 and 4.

because leveling them up was fucking stupid.

Reminder that those aren't bodysuits that's their skin

all the weapons leveled up*

Reminder that Ciel is a bitch that raped leviathan until she mind broke for just "putting her eyes on Zero".

Its got a 'Casual' Mode. Its probably the Zero Collection's thing where you play through all four games back to back with all your weapons and skills unlocked at the start.

Attached: 1538446413510.jpg (604x1000, 375K)

I don't want a casual mode though, just have the weapons already worth a damn like in 3 and 4.

NO!

Attached: 6357738c45ec04161f7b89a56cac10a0.png (751x1000, 404K)

Thats what casual mode is. It doesn't give you boss weapons, and the levels aren't changed, you just have fully upgraded weapons (and all Cyber Elves) from the start.

A bit weird, but I always found the snowman attack Pandora does to be cute; like here's this serious quiet lady who wants to just cut to the chase of fucking killing you; but she's still a girl who likes cute shit so she tries to kill you with a snowman she made cute.

Attached: pandora-snowman.png (287x193, 136K)

She never wanted this life. She just wanted to be a happy carefree girl.

post more ash lewds

Attached: Wily Trinity.png (525x470, 164K)

Not for them, ZX was shit. But zero 2-4 make this collection worthwhile

a shame she doesn't use the snowman at all in ZXA.

I'll get it on Switch on sale. I also hope that we can get BN, Legends, SF and Spin-off collections so I can have the whole franchise on one console.

>not done by the retards at digital eclipse
so relieved

Probably. Maybe not immediately, but eventually. I'm actually looking at picking up all the Mega Man Collections that have been coming out, although I'm still on the fence about MMX Collection 2.

Hell yeah, only had the chance to play them on emulators so far, and I'm definitely gonna do my part in getting ZX3.

What's the problem with them, what have they done? I genuinely don't know.

How much is it?

As long as it isn't tarnished by input lag on the same level as the x collections sure.

Why isn't he around for Zero?

Reminder that the artist said the Black Suit is actually their skin as they are all pseudo-living robots.

WE FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE FOR ZX3

Im gonna buy this game at least 3 times if it is confirmed to be multiplat, at the very least i would like an extended secret ending for beating ZXA in expert mode again

Attached: f888765cecfd3571144245705652e710.jpg (1023x558, 99K)

But what about the parts that are clearly human skin like? Do the black parts feel like human skin, or some other material?

Attached: rly maks u thonk.png (1200x992, 135K)

It's been officially announced for all 4 platforms (Switch, PS4, X1, PC(steam) now.

You can color them however you want, some reploids that want to look more human color their's a flesh color.

it looks like you could grab the girl on the left's head and throw her 20 feet away

I downloaded the undub of ZX/A, does that count?

>check /m/ for first time in several months
>see this there, of all places
Hope this popularizes this part of the franchise more now that the other collections and 11 have reminded the public of why MegaMan is good. With any luck, it'll break 26,000 sales.

Attached: 1566925075643.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

All of you faggots better buy this game, zx 3 and future collections depend on it.
And to answer your question, I'm planning to preorder this sucker the second it goes up for sale.

Attached: 1538335865385.png (351x258, 169K)

I just hope easy mode isn't mandatory to unlock everything.
Victimless crime. Levi is just Femnir, a battle-rabid retard whose only purpose was being a third of Zero's shield.

The future is progressive like that.

He's not awakened Zero, awakened Zero is just the version of Zero that would have been if programmed correctly.
>Zero 4
>worthwhile

No, but I will buy Ciel's games (again).

Attached: 1534679327288.jpg (469x480, 66K)

Harpuia, what are you doing there?

Buy it just to have it. Even if you can't enjoy 6 and 7 unironically, just don't take them seriously. Mediocre as they are, 2's games won't ruin the fun you had with 1's games.

Ashe and Aile progress something in me, I'll just say that much

Attached: 1566881184599.jpg (710x982, 212K)

I just realized. Is this the first time Nakayama did art of ZX characters? He didn't do the designs for ZX iirc.

You'll have the chance to do just that, I'm sure as retarded as Capcom is they'll make ZXs download-only.

>Cubit Foxtar is a male

Why the hell did Dr. Wiel make a robot trap? What possibly use could that have?

Body suits are hotter than black metal skin. Don't care what the artist said.

Will it be on PC?

Attached: CoLDfnDVIAAHQpH.jpg (549x685, 77K)

Pretty sure he did the cover art for the first game.
I'm hoping stuff like the anime scenes in jap ZX will be restored and all anime cutscenes unpixelated, but I'm sure we'll just get them as they were.

Yup

Steam page is up
store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/999020/

Nope, fuck off.
>Why the hell did Dr. Wiel make
Weil only made one edgy OC, the rest are fan art. IIRC he never made the judges, only reprogrammed them Wily-style.

>he can't read 50 replies to see if his question's already been answered

That one tripfaggot who used Aile as a avatar during the whole MN9 Kickstarter controversy stuff soured me on this design. Everytime I look at them I just think of that mentally ill tranny.

Hate to break it to ya buddy but...

Attached: Cubit Foxstar.jpg (550x700, 72K)

Aile > Vent
Gray > Ashe

AILE IS LITERALLY NAKED
SHE'S A SLUT I WANT TO HOLD HANDS WITH

It's been a while since I revisited megaman. Why was Wily evil? It was mostly grrr DR LIGHT STOLE MY WORK or HE DOESNT LIKE MY CREATIONS BECAUSE ITS TOO POWERFUL SO IM GONNA DESTROY EVERYONE, but he comes back every single time.

I actually didn't get Wily's motive in BN6. BN5 he seemed to realize his evil ways and get his son readjusted but than BN6 he just goes back to being evil.

Would you give her maintenance?

Attached: 6aaac16b49bb43410da6004210ee01a6.jpg (683x900, 102K)

no

Obsessed.

Well, think of it this way, user. Aile is a total cutie and that tranny is probably in the 40% by now. That or get off to Ashe who canonically doesn't wear pants when on the job.

>Gray > Ashe
True

Are those bun things on her helmet supposed to be like covered hairbuns?

>30 dollars
holy fuck that's not bad at all i was expecting 40 to 60 for it

Who is adapting this?

Wily was just super jealous he wasn't as famous as Light despite being as/almost as important and brilliant in technology. BN6 is hard to describe, but it's hard to quit cold turkey at something you've spent so much of your life doing. Relapses are common.

>all anime cutscenes unpixelated
If the trailer is anything to go by, that may actually happen.

Attached: unknown.png (705x413, 420K)

>Aile
Dont you mean Ashe, user?

Attached: Ashe.jpg (350x467, 24K)

Then pirate it, fag, then buy it later at a discount.
As long as everyone plays this and talks about it and gets more games done, I'm fine.

Ashe is actually human tho.
That's just socks.

Attached: yXEiYQ4.png (248x380, 73K)

Even for vent/aile/Ashe?
Afaik, Grey is the only one that's a reploid. The other three are all human.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Not him, but Ashe is too obnoxious.
That might be a possible inspiration for the style, but her hair goes down behind her like her powered down form and the "buns" are little attack droids.

But like 10 different times in the original series?
(Was 8 wily? I swear it was someone else who was the big bad.) How the fuck are you going to keep getting away with it 10 different times? How mad can you fucking get?

Battle Network felt weird because Wily didn't even really feel like a mastermind big bad. It just felt like he was the catalyst for evil.

Blessed image

Fuggg yes pls

He was saying the price is good and he expected it to be more expensive. That kind of implies he's looking at buying it.

Maybe ZX can return and save us from Copen and waifus being killed left and right.

The person who asked specifically asked in the case of Vent/Aile, so despite being human it's still their skin. They all get cybernetic implants anyway, after all.

Attached: 431.jpg (1280x1869, 630K)

Vent and Aile are both reploids too.
I blame ciel. She used a "Reploid Helmet" and confused the fuck out of everyone from there onwards. Now we need to find interviews and trivia to get a straight answer.

Excellent reading comprehension, speedreader.
8 was Wily but it had more going on in its story. OG MegaMan is the Super Mario of the series and Wily is the recurring Bowser, that's all there really is to it. The games happen like weeks apart. BN Wily has a bit more depth since he's allowed to develop as a character somewhat in a story that has an ending.

All of them have reploid enhancements like the ears and everything.

They're human. Reploids in ZX and Advent have red triangles on their foreheads.

>ZX3
Do you want new protagonists? Go back to Vent/Aile? Or stay with Grey/Ashe?

They're humanoids, humans enhanced by reploid tech.
Maybe not if Inti makes ZX3.

>vent and aile are both reploids too
No they're not, dumbfuck
reploids have the upside-down triangle on their foreheads

If this sells well, will Capcom rehire Inti for ZX3? Don't they kinda hate Inti for taking in Inafune and doing MN9 though?

OKAY FAGS LISTEN UP AND RIDDLE ME THIS

Could I respectfully get your opinions on Dragon Marked For Death? I see it's made by the same team that made Zero and Zx.

Attached: 991c6ae6267534eee89e48ffbf88bda2.png (751x1063, 257K)

Vent and Aile are Humans. I know no one ever pays attention to this one but you can revert to your base form, and for Vent/Aile/Ashe it's "Hu" for Human. Grey is the only one who specifically gets "Re".

Ah yes, the Tysonguards

Doesn't Capcom have a bunch of new management? I doubt they were even around.

They're humanoid, they have reploid modifications but are still mostly human.

I don't know. I guess because they tried to write actual stories in X, Zero, and ZX but Wily being the villian always feels really dumb.

BN was still especially dumb with 6 imo.Maybe I should replay them I just remember 6 leaving a bad taste in my mouth regarding Wily.

Great early game, shit lategame, dead online, really lovely girls

Attached: 1548141064943.jpg (1000x987, 157K)

Maybe nuCapcom is above old grudges. If not, hopefully their ZX3 is less retarded than Inti's ZX2
Decent enough if you have the money to throw away at it. Easily their worst title imo (not saying much since Inti is top tier) since it splits what could've been 2 playstyles into 4 for the multiplayer meme, is a little too grindy but not a dealbreaker, and level design is mostly inconsequential. I like MN9 and would rate it above DMfD, so don't take only my word for it.

The lack of pants/shorts is a major point towards body suit. The only person who'd wear a belt naked is Jerry Seinfeld.

does DMFD have cute lolis?

6 Wily was basically just Classic Megaman Wily, same as in 1, but without the First Game Syndrime. It was pretty dumb.
Not to mention his plan was so cartoonish, making a big monster to rampage the physical world with. This for someone once responsible for all the shit in BN2.
He literally tried to cause 9-11 and had computerized tanks roaming civilian areas. Then electromagnetically-atomically irradiated a city, all to copy paste one (ONE) bugged program. And then he took one out of Eggman's book.

>body suit
There is another explanation that skin itself can be replaced with an artificial counterpart
>some of them actually kept portions of real skin
This would mean that the blue stuff isnt truly 'skin' thus why the crazy design choices
I have no idea why Ashe doesnt have a pussy though

Well that's just how it is for OG Mega, more cartoonish and child audience-oriented for its stories and look. Gameplay, of course, is still the Dark Souls hard meme but for real.

BN6 is a bit messy in general because it's the finale of 6 continuous main games but still needs to be accessible to noobs so it has everything from babby's first steps all the way to giga super beasts made of internet destruction that threaten the world and also an irl robot takeover and wrapping up everyone's character development. Wily as the final boss feels redundant, I agree, but I at least kinda get it from the viewpoint I expressed earlier. But even for me it left me thinking "this guy again?" too when I first got to that part.

Canon explanation is probably replacement body like Adam Jenson in Dude Sex with the black arms bolting into his chest armor. I'm still gonna fap to bodysuits though.

If that's a deciding factor for you, the game is as good as sold.
Honestly even through all that the most bullshit part was him surviving the double explosion that he was right inbetween. I get that it's a game for kids but it became a little too kiddy after BN3. Yes, I enjoy having at least mildly edgy things in games and a character dieing a believable death feels appropriate for the situation.

At least it wasn't fucking Starforce with their dumbass villains. I think even Starforce 3 devs realized it and had you beat the Wily Expy 4 fights before the actual real big bad.

Challenge Time Yea Forums. Say my name and name my motivations. No googling.

Attached: Oie_transparent.png (586x786, 413K)

It's probably mote like skin infused with nanomachines or a light nanomachine covering directly over the skin.

>if Inti makes ZX3
The entire Z/ZX collection is full of games made by inti, why wouldnt they make ZX3 as well?
Also seeing how good GV games are, I hope its them that make ZX3

Every
fucking
thread

Show me the cute lolis. I'll be the judge.

Reminder: A fragile old man survived several explosions from within a Volcano, and all three of the Guardians died to a single one in a lab.

Is Capcom not already working with Inti for this collection?

Oh I'll buy it of course, but this collection is going to be super lazy. I'm just buying it so Capcom knows the titles that didn't sell that well in the past aren't lost causes and they can maybe try making ZX3 at some point.
STILL WAITING ON X9 CAPCOM, that mobile game is not a good substitute.

Did I stutter?
>Reminder

Ask me how I know you struggle with basic reading comprehension

>upcoming collection
sauce?

I dont really understand this chaser mode shit. Also no arranged or remixed music options is pure trash.

That said I will absolutely be buying this, I've been meaning to replay those games anyways.

Attached: 1540680787716.png (1125x1500, 774K)

store.steampowered.com/app/999020/Mega_Man_ZeroZX_Legacy_Collection/?curator_clanid=4777282&utm_source=SteamDB

Attached: Dragon+MFD+-+Witch.png (300x407, 145K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0P3RQFWfW64

Dumb sentimental bitch, boohoo my bf. Game was bad enough as it was without that god awful ending. SF1 story was kino and 2's story is such a disgrace next to it. All filler except introducing Solo, so glad 3 feels like a soft reboot after that.

>X
>actual stories
Is that a joke?

X series is worse than Classic with regards to story because everything is thrown out for LOL SIGMA

Same.
Yes but that was Zero's original body, years of sloppy self repairs led to several unstable elements in his body that made for a more powerful explosion. Or something.

Is Star Force 2 worth playing?

Say what you will about Gate, but I have to hand it to this smug bastard. He knows how to make a fucking killer fortress. He's so sure that it will do you in that he himself personally sends you the coordinates to his own fucking lab, basically saying "COME AT ME PUNK, THERE'S NO WAY YOU'LL GET THROUGH MY DEFENSES."

Attached: gate_smug.jpg (800x700, 132K)

Notice how I said "They tried."

Gate is the one X villain with the most promise.
Shame he had to make his debut in x6.
Gate playable in X Dive please

And I'm telling you that's a load of shit. They didn't try with the X series stories.

Attached: 1523994692370.jpg (2424x3504, 2.91M)

>advertising shitty filters for the Zero/ZX collection
Who ACTUALLY plays with filters?

cubit foxtar is a male

Cutebit Foxtar

So is Harpuia. What's your point?

Attached: yes and.jpg (105x182, 15K)

so is Harpuia

They tried.

Also he's like the only villain other than Lumine who isn't at all manipulated by Sigma; and even Lumine you could debate that Sigma gave him the idea to have all new generation reploids to rebel since they all can turn into Sigma at any time.

Gate just rebuilt Sigma for shits and giggles pretty much and to also have a final middle finger to X.

Why can’t there be a universe where vent, arle, Ashe and grey coexist? I like all of them :(

yes

X is basically just a shounen story. Just like a typical shounen they do shit that sounds cool.

Have any of the collections had an option to play with remixes?
If you like StarForce enough to want to experience it all, yes. I plated it to completion but you just have to go into it not expecting too much. It has some fun filler adventures that are about as retarded as your average 90+ episode monster-a-week mecha anime, lore that makes you wish it didn't add any, and an ending that leaves you in awe of how stupid what you just saw was, but it has all the gameplay that a StarForce game needs. High encounter rate and meh story are its biggest failings, that's about it.

Not a collection but you could with MM11.

Because ZXA exists. Ashe and Grey simply cannot coexist, because the one who gets the A biometal is the one who lives, the other doesnt. That means Ashe will die if you pick grey and vice versa. They also tied the existence of the first game's protags to the second game, ie Vent exists in the world where Ashe lived, Aile exists where Grey lived

At least Sigma makes more sense than Wily, the biggest failings of the early games is 2 and 3 trying in any way to convince you that they beat Sigma for good at all.
Too bad that middle finger was flipped at Gate first lol

Most likely this. Just a simple covering to hide the naughty bits that they can remove when they feel like it.

Tonally its way worse. Classic and BN are sillier games without nearly as much edgy shit as the X titles. Having a nonstop recurring villain who is just laughably, incompetently cliche stands out more.

But then how the fuck do you hide nipples?

Gate was already dead at that point anyways, and even admitted it to X; so he probably had no problems letting loose Crazy Sigma in hopes it will screw over X as well.

I played the SNES games with filters and some Genesis and GBA games on emulator with a filter, bite me.
Only in Japan.

ofc

>Don't you think it'd be a shame to let Zero stay dead?
kek

They all have innies. Gotta tickle them to make them nip out

>I played the SNES games with filters and some Genesis and GBA games on emulator with a filter, bite me
your taste is trash, thanks for admitting to it.

It's only because of the small image + their shitty filter + youtube compression. It's still the same low resolution.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

That's a totally different case then. Yeah, it'd be nice, but as based as Capcom's been lately they're still Capcom.
Because IntiCreates sets things up so you want characters to be together but they'll never give it to you outside of some seasonal and promotional art.

kek user, good one

that particular screenshot isn't from an animated cutscene, rather, a still image. still doesn't look flattering though

Maybe their universes will merge in Xover 2.
Nipples were phased out for being low tech.

>only in japan

hahahahaha, yes but it's a male....

>I'm still gonna fap to bodysuits though.
No one's saying you can't, I mean let's be real here. Who's to say they don't also wear bodysuits at times?

Was it said somewhere that Ciel was a modified human or something? She did make Copy X when she was fucking 6 after all.

Wait Ashe dies if you pick Grey? Huh? Its just that she doesn't exist.

yes, i think she never exist

B-But the silly incompetent cliche adds charm.
Guess what user, I'll be playing Zero/ZX with filters and you can't do shit about it except sit there and think about it even though it doesn't effect you.

There was an element in Zero that was not expanded upon - the idea of genetically altered genius children. Ciel was one of these children and the original idea for Wiel was to be another one (with a huge fucking robotic body attached to him). They scrapped all this and ended up going with an old man body. You can read all about this in the Mega Man Zero Complete Works.

Attached: 1523850552579.jpg (864x594, 226K)

If you pick Ashe, when you do Albert's secret lab level, I think it even mentions that an escapee (Grey) died recently by falling off the bridge you fought Grey's intro boss at

Nope, she does. You can see her intro boss in the background in the oil fields stage. She likely was killed by prometheus

I definitely don't remember that. That's really depressing.

>Guess what user, I'll be playing Zero/ZX with filters and you can't do shit about it except sit there and think about it even though it doesn't effect you.
Okay? I mean you already proved you had shit taste, I don't know why you expect me to care when you prove your taste is still shit.

I only consider the English version canon. That means robots don't bleed and girls aren't boys (except Harpuia).

i think that's make sense

You're right I forgot about that scene. So maybe there is still hope for the video cutscenes.

Why is Ciel so lewd?

Yes, she's a hyper-intelligent genetically engineered test tube baby. It doesn't come up at all outside of stuff like the OCW or the Drama CDs really. I mean she goes on to create a very effective energy system before she hits 20 too.

the japanese version is canon, they make the games in japan

Because she has Leviathan locked in her rape dungeon.

Attached: 1534050734161.jpg (420x600, 59K)

she wants that robotic zero cock

God yes

>Lives through the hell that is the Zero series
>Only to get killed by a fucking no-name like Serpent off-screen in the backstory of ZX

They did Ciel dirty.

Fuck me, can't they have just adjusted the screen better? Like line up all the transformations on the side or something on the top part and leave the bottom half of it open dor the models' specific screens? Sheesh.
You cared enough to respond in the first place. My apologies for not having fun as mandated by your guidelines. Last (You) for you, pal.

Admittedly Phantom can kill you just fine with an explosion

So harpuia is a female in Japan?

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

No they don't. Shut up.

Attached: 1566880355699.png (854x655, 630K)

She is not.

Attached: 1541827990687.jpg (870x1039, 380K)

That part of the area is just bombed out. You can assume Grey died fighting the sentinel or something, with no model A to help him.

So did anybody preorder the collection on steam?

wtf?

I mean, at least there are multiple screen layouts to choose from.

Attached: 6a127879bfa135628904d9b568428246.jpg (1414x939, 563K)

pls help

>Q5: Three of the Four Guardians from the "Mega Man Zero" series seem to meet mysterious ends. UCapcom stated that they continued to fight for humans in some unknown place, while the Official Complete Works book say that they died protecting Zero from Omega's explosion. What is the real truth?
>AIZU: Neo Arcadia's official archives don't show any records of activity for these three after that incident, so they are officially treated as deceased.
>However, it is entirely possible that they continued to function beyond Neo Arcadia's sensors, so we can't say for certain that they're truly gone.

Attached: 000036.jpg (400x250, 40K)

No, just cubit

Doesn't his explosion only do 2 damage per projectile?
The part I disliked about that was her living for hundreds of years, didn't think it was necessary. Felt like the story could have been relatively the same with her living a normal lifespan.

Hoping there's a layout that removes the bottom screen altogether.
Iirc, the only part of zx that uses it is Model F, and the secret tracker which I never use anyway so eh.

>You cared enough to respond in the first place
I'm replying because you're replying? Its common courtesy. I also never said you couldn't have fun with filters on, just that your taste is shit, which you have not denied, so I was just confused as to why you pronounced your shit taste twice in a row instead of just once?

>Nipples were phased out for being low tech
You cant just phase out sexual hotness, faggot. Nipples are hot af and so much fun to play with

I can see why people have a hard time making Megaman Lewds.

>keyboard or controller?
that's just preference, I personally used a controller for all my S runs (1 and 2 are the hardest ones to get S ranks on btw)

cant wait for new aile fanart

I think she benefited from humans getting reploid tech made into them; therefore she could live longer. Also, Master Albert fucking loved her too; he has fucking stain glass windows of her onboard the Ouroburos for pete's sake.

Model A doesn't appear until the train.
That's neat, but as someone getting it only on Switch I still don't like losing screen space. Not that it matters, I'm getting it anyway.

how so

No it doesn't.

any recommend keybinds?

So, what's her story and deal?

Attached: Atlas.png (685x1303, 447K)

Sause.
I miss her.
I cannot wait for best girl Ciel to get some more love again. Ahhh, I liked her so much growing up as a teen...
Took me a minute, remembered the Starforce season 2 OP, and then I think it came to me, at least her english name.
Lady Vega, I think (SF2's "big bad" who wanted to res her husband I think, or was doing her bad evil stuff because of that. Her big minon I think was what was left of her husband.)

I love how this perfectly encapsulates the only strat you will ever need to fight this boss, at least in 1.
>
Seems kind of lame to leave it open-ended and never do anything with or mention them again. Them being dead makes more sense to me.
L , H, and P use the screen to show specific info during gameplay.

>Can already prepurchase
>Game is $30

Nice. I was expecting the collection was going to be $30 and I was right.

Attached: Absolutely Based.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Right, I forgot. I guess he died fighting the sentinel or on the train. I'm not sure who's event happened first.

Attached: ba25a159eaab2f7494b4c7e1ee954428.jpg (1100x640, 266K)

Because most good artists are straight and most of the good characters are male?

>L
Forgot what that shows since I rarely used L. Was it anything super useful?
>F
Yeah, but luckily he's still perfectly usable without it
>P
Never liked Model P much, so therefore never used it nor do I care for his bottom screen one.

She's my wife
and she had a hard life

Attached: 1544687087152.jpg (367x555, 112K)

keybinds? i play with both keyboard and dualshock 4 (playstation 4 controller) so
>primary: A (L1 on DS4)
>secondary: Caps Lock (R1 for DS4)
>jump: Z (X on DS4)
>dash: X (Square for DS4)

I get that, I just wish the story set hundreds of years later had less of itself piggybacking directly off of Zero. As bad as ZXA's story is, I'm glad it had more original elements to it.
Sentinel happens first.

Soldier who went full "survival of the fittest" and wants endless war to create propel humanity's evolution.
At least she's not a batshit environmentalist like Thetis is.

Model L had a small map that helps you find hidden items

I mean Ashe meeting Model A or Grey meeting Model A.

Attached: 9e9b6887a13d79b27f854e7eac556ee0.jpg (1100x600, 212K)

>Soldier who went full "survival of the fittest" and wants endless war to create propel humanity's evolution.
So she's rule63 Gym. huh.

Attached: Gym-Ghingham.jpg (300x230, 10K)

I dunno, I'm always at low fucking health when I beat him.

Now in gif form.

Attached: 50094684.gif (400x250, 331K)

L is item locations and H is enemy health and weak points. Not integral but just usefulish if you want.
Grey and Ashe have their opening level happen first, then encounter model A on the train for the second opening level.

user just be patient, the BN series sold far too much for Capcom to not make a collection.

>tfw you realize that Legends is the Turn A of Megaman

She's a dude.

They aren't exactly humans and putting your dick on metal feels weird.

>he has fucking stain glass windows of her onboard the Ouroburos for pete's sake.
Why DID he have stain glass windows of Ciel?

Attached: zxastainglass.png (797x596, 1.16M)

If you can kill him at the far end of the room he can't hit you at the other end with his death.
Beautiful, thank you.

Maybe Albert is Ciel's OC.

kek and based

There is an old pic comparing the Mega Man series to Gundam. It aged poorly though.

Do you think the next MegaMan game (any series) will have more than 10 levels

My bad I had a brain fart.

You could modify all the robo girls

To have no tits

And have a dick

Attached: 1508030420462.jpg (768x1024, 346K)

this.

Or you could do the opposite

Attached: 1542033361415.jpg (326x644, 67K)

If you wanted to fuck dudes you could just do that.

Attached: 1555819689935.jpg (1600x1128, 260K)

Just because you can does mean you should.

Attached: 1506229932340.png (676x1000, 428K)

Who is cuter; Alouette or Prairie?

Yes, I know they're the same

if you look closely, you can almost see ciel's armpit and sideboob

You know what would be better?
Fully modeled
Synthetic womb.

who is the other one on the right

BASED

Attached: 9653172.jpg (900x900, 68K)

But that would be gay

Attached: 50408495_p0.gif (400x250, 959K)

Girls with peepees are just boys, user.

Attached: 1555428119001.jpg (1428x1600, 367K)

Alouette. MMZ has a more organic style, ZX is blocky and stuff looks more like toys than believable made up advanced technology.

That's just my opinion though, I see it the same way as the designs transition from Transformers Armada and Energon. Armada had the robots designed with actual vehicles in mind while Energon designs were just...well, JUST in comparison. That said, Prairie is still cute and I prefer her to Alouette even if the latter is cuter and done in a more aesthetic style.

Mankind may yet live to see another day.
Womankind is over though.
In other news, by pure coincidence the maverick rate for reploids--male models in particular--is on the rise.

Defend this

Attached: 8D83EBFE-0B7D-430B-B1BB-5B41ACE1DBB9.jpg (1024x1024, 252K)

you really cant. at least i know this whole map by heart now though.

Shit is still more fun to play than most modern metroidvanias

this

Witch is a loli on the bottom right. You get free glorious pixel-panty shots when you jump.

Attached: dmfd shot.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

I really can't, I dunno how they messed up after making Z1's amazing map.

It's not gay, it's a girl's penis.
Noiceeeee

If I remember properly, her nation was overrun and destroyed by mavericks, Atlas being one of the few survivors. She adopted a Social Darwinism mindset as a result.

Granted, since everyone who's possessed the biometals I think she and the other 3 have been tinkered with by the villains of ZXA, I don't know just how much is really her and how much of it is her brainwashing amplifying her worst traits. Probably a mix of both.

Were they a tranny? MN9 was shit so they were right about that at least.

I wouldn't have minded this as much if every data server could teleport you, I don't know what the fuck they were thinking by not doing that.

>Not only did we bring Zero back to life for no other reason than because we could, we brought him back in pieces.
>I don't know what I was thinking, to tell you the truth.
My fucking sides

Nah. It's inferior in every way to playing the originals on retroarch with a non-shit filter and decensor patches. They could've done something substantial like increase the screen size but they're too lazy.

Attached: mmz1-190822-000630.png (1440x960, 795K)

Pleb filter.
This. Dunno why the exploration was so lambasted when it was mostly just fine, though ZXA's is more streamlined and admittedly a nicer take that should have established a norm for any MegaMantroidvania thereafter.

>Were they a tranny?
All I remember is him being a third worlder.
If anything should bring trannies to mind with MN9, it's the atrocious Beck design drawn by that walking PR fuckup who caused the incident to begin with.
The whole thing made me realize MN9 was a sinking ship early on. Doesn't matter if the PR fuck up didn't have a real role in the design process, the fact that she had gotten so far within the company and been allowed to shit things up in the community spoke volumes.

God those filters are hideous. What is with emukiddies?

Attached: lookin good.jpg (615x593, 96K)

zero sexually abuse aulette

>crt royale
>lookin' good

pls

Attached: mmz1-190821-235505.png (1440x960, 642K)

ZXA really was proto-ASG lol

Does not.

Attached: 1499912529667.png (1240x1754, 2.3M)

Yeah it's looking like fucking puke

femZero my nigga

This is where dreams nightmares are made.

Attached: chrome_2019-08-28_03-38-12.png (109x60, 9K)

So you prefer this?

Attached: mmz1-190815-232906.png (1440x960, 325K)

fuck no
it looks like someone rubbed the entire screen

Attached: 1555403762338.png (1558x1053, 1.25M)

Oh no, Zero and copy-X are melting!

Every time I can I deny Aloutte in the games. Stuff like skipping her tutorials and not picking Croire as a name (Nouvelle and Variable > Cryharder). I don't know why but Alouette just kind of ticks me off. Prairie is mostly okay though.

i did not know i needed this

I prefer unfilitered. I'd rather be able to count the pixels than everything be a blurry miss.

Attached: mmbn2-190804-075020.png (1440x960, 333K)

At the Grand Prix?
Yeah, looks like a painting.

Attached: 1553803138520.jpg (1200x1800, 224K)

>croire, the closest thing Zero and Ciel's child likely died on Ragnarok with him, but nobody cares

it's the same level of hideousness, if you don't have a CRT don't waste time simulating it, it looks like balls.

Attached: 1482168233330.png (400x332, 244K)

Post SDT templates I need em

Attached: 1563594262175.gif (100x100, 24K)

Attached: 1555412571459.jpg (657x1060, 80K)

Zero's disappointed in you all

Attached: 1545090553420.png (354x192, 3K)

You just have shit taste actually. This looks much much better than unfiltered. It's a waste of time trying to simulate the GBA's shitty LCD screen, that's true.

Attached: mmz1-190825-233818.png (1440x960, 1.53M)

>This looks much much better than unfiltered
It's always going to look like shit.

I hope this collection has scanlines filters.
I have no idea why but I love this filter on mm games.

thank you user

>this looks so much better
Oh yeah, it does! In fact, it looks so good it feels like someone is rubbing my eyes with sandpaper!
You stupid faggot

I was at work all day yesterday, so this is the first I've heard of this...

>This looks much much better than unfiltered
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0qv3NHrYE

It's gonna be shit mate. Capcom simply doesn't want to throw more money at this R&D than necessary.

Attached: mmz1-190826-010658.png (1440x960, 845K)

>hey could've done something substantial like increase the screen size
That would be very substantial. For one it would require totally redesigning and redrawing all of the stages because they're made to only fit on a GBA screen.

The collection is purely for convenience. Emulating individually is obviously the best version.

Attached: 1555170346270.jpg (850x997, 161K)

She was built for war, she can die in one. Such is life.
>he doesn't live on Yea Forums
Sounds like irregular talk to me

Attached: 1555429499169.jpg (1023x723, 85K)

>emunigger insists other emulation will be shit
weird thing to be a fanboy about

wow looking good at filters the best?

Attached: nybeth filters.png (420x590, 237K)

Not really. There's plenty of screen real estate hidden by the camera in the original games. Even if they just extended the camera into the sky it'd make Zero 1 a lot less frustrating because then you'd actually be able to see the spike balls coming. The boss arenas are also really huge and could benefit from more screen real estate.

Attached: mmz1-190826-010713.png (1440x960, 1.34M)

aren't*
sorry the filter melted my brain a bit

You know, char aznable and sayla mass color cordinate with ciel and zero. Then again, maybe roll and protoman.

Bitch this is more than they're collection when they're only 2 out of all the games. Secondly I bought them on ds and will rebuy them here

Yeah that particular filter wasn't very good on Mega Man Zero. It made the text on MMBN more bearable but still too fucking shit to look at because of the game's antialiased font. CRT Royale with thinner scanlines gave the best readability and made the pixelation less visible.

Attached: mmz1-190822-003202.png (1440x960, 1.11M)

I can't believe i fapped to her.

Looks great on original hardware or on GBI. Far better than what that puke is.

For some reason I try to fap to MegaMan stuff as little as possible. Kind of like when you respect the personal space even though you're all over chicks you don't feel that deep a connection with.

this, unironically.

Why did you stop?

Attached: D-NraYHU8AE1STl.jpg (600x495, 59K)

I will on PS4

>original GBA screen
>good

Get your eyes checked kid. That screen was so shitty GBA game devs blew up the color saturation just to compensate, to the point it requires color correction to not look shit (which the Zero collection doesn't do by the way, the highly saturated eye killing colors are in plain sight)

Attached: mmbn2-190806-172813.png (1440x960, 334K)

You have bad memory of what most MMZ stages are like. Most are either as tall or as wide as the screen. Many boss rooms as well.

Attached: MegaManZero4-RagnarokCore[1].png (3840x2560, 605K)

Well, better late than never right?

Attached: d8lcuqd-4826ae32-14fd-4fca-a6dc-279a334b265b.png (300x220, 43K)

Original hardware can mean a lot of things, from the agb-001 to the DSLite screen. No need to get so defensive over how awful your emulator looks and assume you know what I'm talking about.

For the record, yes, even a GBA screen would look better. If you disagree, zoom zoom.

what's with the eyes?

This is a Char wearing sunglasses who acts as a mentor to the protagonist in the sequel

Attached: GiroModelZ.png (1203x1052, 594K)

hypnosis

Order doesn't mean much in the Zero games, at least the ones that give you much flexibility. Just remember
- Fire is weak to Lightning
- Ice is weak to Fire
- Lightning is weak to Ice
- Non-elemental has no strong weakness, use whatever works

Also if you're doing an S-Rank run, Cyberelves do not exist, especially in the earliest games.

>Gate builds armor invulnerable to any of Zero or X weapons
>Uses weapons himself that can harm said armor
he really slipped up there,also high max was a bitch

Attached: 1566858292552.jpg (920x895, 114K)

Z4 is different, it's hardly got any level design compared to 1 - 3.

I'm destroying myself. It's not healthy. I'm almost 30 and i shouldn't be fapping ever. It's just sad. Sorry for mentioning that.

Only diamonds can cut diamonds. Same logic.

Well what did you think Thomas meant by resetting the world? When he mentioned the discarded flesh and blood human bodies in storage, he sure as shit wasn't talking about flooding the world. His intent was to revert humanity back to its natural state, and erase all of their tainted history that came after Light and Wily fucked things up.
He succeeded, and Azure Striker Gunvolt chronologically takes place after the ZX series. The world has been reset to an approximation of 21XX, except with X, Zero, and all reploids retconned away by Master Thomas. Human history proceeds as it "should have" in his eyes. There are some cracks in the system though, such as glaives and the like being a form of biometal processed from dormant remnants of Model W.

Attached: Master_Thomas.jpg (242x448, 39K)

Speaking of shit, that image sure is

As long as it gets a physical release.

But not all. Just extend the screen whenever possible and keep the original size when not possible. Problem solved.

Even my DS Lite screen looks like shit honestly. It has shit contrast, especially in ambient light. This isn't just a subjective opinion, it's been objectively tested. My PSP looks a lot better but it's still worse than both a proper high resolution panel or a CRT.

Attached: mmz1-190826-010615.png (1440x960, 449K)

Ah, yeah, sorry to tease you then. Try to stay on the wagon, alright? Don't pay attention to the spoiler below

Yeah, hypnosis -- artist likes to do MM girls in skin-tight outfits getting hypnotized/corrupted.
twitter.com/haniwa_dogu548/media

Then use GBI on a CRT. Even a Wii on a CRT would be better.

It's okay, I've broken my streaks here and there. Need to attend confession.

What else would he do, not use his strongest weapons? It's not like he knew X or Zero would literally blow it up in his face.
Solid enough as any fan theory, especially now as it looks like septima aren't naturally-occuring. But I meant more in the "one-off characters who have some expansive muh tragic history that you only get by reading side material" way like all the ASG enemies.

He's also FUCKING DEAD.
Goddamn I wish they let you play as Biometal Z considering they let you play as Biometal X in ZX and have it the whole game as a reward for beating the game as both characters.
I guess that's something for ZX3 considering he had to have survived the other Biometal users and and Ouroborus collapsing just because he's Zero and he has to come back from the dead in every series.

>Also if you're doing an S-Rank run, Cyberelves do not exist, especially in the earliest games.
Not him but what about elements, do those also subtract from your ranks?

I do have a Wii but these days I've been gaming on my laptop instead and honestly it looks just as good.

Attached: mmz1-190820-021941.png (1440x960, 1.2M)

Pick any from the series you like, they all have stages mostly like that. Every game in the Mega Man series as a whole does.

You need a CRT then, because it looks horrid.

The last boss in MM7 is fucking cancer

No, using elemental chips is completely free. They do not subtract anything.

Attached: mmz1-190826-014538.png (1440x960, 1.12M)

I have it and I play witch. I'm doing pretty good since I play fighters and can do her inputs really quick and accurately. I don't recommend her to anyone else though. I will probably always be down for online play. It's a fun game to me.

It will not be possible 90% of the time, which looks bad. You might as well just play the whole game pillarboxed.

You're also assuming they can even modify the original game at all, likely it has to use the original release code because the devs of these collections don't have access to the game source code and artists.

The programmers reportedly were taking bets among themselves to see how hard they could make the Wily Capsule.

Model X has the power of granting its user the power of other biometal is why it's like that. Only model Z itself survives because it's Zero, Giro is just some Zero that he used to know.

That's the cancer part, not everything before it too.

I do have a CRT. Having a CRT is the only reason to use a Wii for emulation. Thought that was implied

>You're also assuming they can even modify the original game at all, likely it has to use the original release code because the devs of these collections don't have access to the game source code and artists.

... That's stupid. Why would they not have the source

Have you even used a crt in the past you dumb zoomer faggot? Because that is NOT what a crt output looks like

Just git gud.
Make sure to use upward angled Freeze Cracker when he isn't low enough to wit with Wild Coil.
Also using Thunder Bolt on him forces his AI to use the easy to dodge ground spark move if for some reason you want to reroll his position.

Source code is irrelevant anyway. It's a question of effort.

The team of interns at Capcom making the collection are not Inti Creates.

>Why would they not have the source
Typical Japan stupidity of not thinking they'll need it again, only to end up losing it to fires or floods.

>Gray > Ashe
I see you like shit

>devs of these collections don't have access to the game source code and artists.
They're working *at* capcom though, so surely they have too.
Iirc, all megaman collections have been done inhouse since lc2. So surely they have enough connections to get the source code.

Maybe Iris?

It would be a HERCULEAN effort to expand the screen of a GBA game using nothing but assembly-level hacking of the ROM. I'd say probably even pretty impossible for even the most skilled programmers.

If you hold Up when releasing the full-charge Wild Coil, they'll bounce all the way to the very top of the screen, enough to nail Wily when he's up there.

fuckin retards, gba was a damn lcd.

It looks like shit, senpai

Unfiltered is the way to go, color/saturation filters or otherwise.

Attached: mmz_1080.png (1920x1080, 27K)

Ironic considering shit comes from a booty which is all Ashe ever talks about

It's still tricky to hit him even with that in mind since you also have to deal with the four spheres.
I honestly just use Freeze Cracker just because it's a hassle to get into position using that dumb weapon.

Cool. None of the games in the Zero/ZX series were developed inhouse at Capcom.

WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ZX WAS GETTING A RERELEASE!?

Trigger

>yfw 6 different platinums

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

>hurr

I don't need to reproduce a CRT faggot. I need the text to be readable and the graphics to not look like pixelated garbage. Out of literally every filter in the collection, this one did both jobs.

Well sure I could spend months with radare2/IDA Pro reverse engineering this game into assembly form and then rebuilding it with new features but if you could have access to the original source code that monumental effort could be avoided.

Want me to put on the LCD filter and show you how shit it looks?

Jesus at least turn on mgba's color correction.

Attached: mmz1-190820-013843.png (1440x960, 957K)

It would be pointless anyway because the only time the playable space expands beyond the immediate screen is when it not intended to be seen as it would spoil secrets, cripple challenges, and trivialize the experience.

The original was perfectly fine on the original hardware, and any "improvements" are detractions.

...right
Ok ignore me I'm being retarded again

Attached: 1566589991400.png (1000x1000, 523K)

>Jesus at least turn on mgba's color correction.
I did, stupid fucker. Your shitty filters have ruined your perception. here it is without it.

Attached: mmz_no_sat.png (1920x1080, 24K)

You don't need the source code or to reverse engineer anything. It is irrelevant.

Reverse engineering is a massive task of difficulty and manpower compared to editing some source code.

It takes many many years of work to reverse engineer far simpler games than this.

You dont know what the fuck you are talking about, user.

Ciel is a meanie
she also smells funny
like Cyberelf semen

Obviously not. The point is to avoid having to reverse engineer shit.

Hey, look at that, the first actually good looking screenshot

Wily will never die wont he?

Ive played mmz on a gba, an sp, and a DS Lite and none of them looked anywhere near as tan as this.

Looks even worse

It is entirely irrelevant and unnecessary to reverse engineer or change any code. It would only cause to hinder the experience. You're in over your head here son. Go back to fiddling with your emulator.

Unnecessary to touch any code on the games.

I think that's what the user was trying to show

Why is this game so meh?

Attached: No model ZX until the endgame hurts.jpg (1120x1000, 413K)

>Capcom
>doing work for ports
LMAOOOOOOO
It's Alouette-scented perfume. Wait...

what is with this filter autism?

Now this looks fine.

Kindly stop posting eye cancer plz thnks

>And the graphics to not look pike pixelated garbage
Yeah, now it looks like pixelated garbage covered in distorsion lines great job

>lcd filter
nigga just play it at base resolution on some phone and a bluetooth controller.

So whatever happened to best Inti girl in Advent? Did she fucking die?

Attached: Prairie_airship.jpg (512x384, 159K)

You don't know how these collections work, do you? If you're lucky you'll get one.

Early GBA games had really washed out colors to make up for the dark original GBA screen(The landscape one)
The filters tone it down to what the "devs intended" but it's all preference and I don't think it matters, the bright colors are alright too.

Attached: Ol-Musky-Smoking.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Some of it is due to the CRT filter which darkens the graphics a bit due to the loss of brightness inherent in the CRT. Some is due to the mgba color correction which I have no idea if it's accurate at all. It just desaturates the colors a bit to make it look less shitty on a real backlit screen but apparently nobody knows with any precision how the real thing ought to look like). Whether to apply color correction depends on how old the game is, if it was released in the original GBA days it will have fucked up colors.

Attached: mmz1-190822-002911.png (1440x960, 990K)

The world couldn't handle her hat.

lookin' good

It's more work than what Konami's doing.

Maybe its a sign that your shitty crt filter is a poor fit for this game

Because the story and boss transformations. Aside from that it's full kino and you're wrong for thinking otherwise.

Attached: 1566328170739.webm (426x240, 928K)

It's not even a good filter, no CRT looks like that.

Ah yes, so much better. Very GBA

Attached: mmz1-190827-232409.png (1440x960, 216K)

Please just break your computer.

Quilez filter is the way to go

perfect blend between pixellated but not too much

Attached: quilez.png (1920x1080, 334K)

A security corporation CEO killed her offscreen.
Uh, user? You hacked the game to get that elf instead of doing it the legit way, right? RIGHT?

Literally this

Some faggot gets triggered by filters, other faggot gets triggered over the other fag's triggering, and they spend the rest of the thread trying to one-up each other in autism without ever considering what it does to the thread

Attached: 1552498185823.png (3588x1576, 423K)

No. I did it the hard way. Twice. Once on normal mode, once on hard mode. Over 40k crystals.

Wow, such text. Very readable

Attached: mmz1-190827-232741.png (1440x960, 128K)

>A security corporation CEO killed her offscreen.
Source?

>Ciel is some duty driven bro who finds a hot warrior robot from an era long gone

Just like one of my Japanese cartoons.

hey, ever consider just not using a filter you fucking autist

Nope, i love ZX and even i wouldn't dare defend this

cringe, go back to redit you faggot

>we never got a proper final rematch against any of them
What a fucking waste

Joking, ref to how Ciel is implied to have died.
That is some intense dedication to murdering innocent elves.

It looks like ass, but atleast it doesnt make me want to tear my eyes out, faggot

ZX3, as the secret ending implies. Probably would have either died or redeemed themselves somehow and become worthy of their biometal.

This thread has just become a testament to the insufferability of emulaters.

>scaling 240x160 game to 1080p unfiltered

That antialiased text physically hurts my eyes and it is even worse unfiltered.

dilate

I used them just to unlock ultimate mode. Those saves don't have any used elves. It's a pretty much perfect save, the only way to improve it is to gather 9999 crystals on the normal and hard modes but there's a limit to how much I'm willing to torture myself

Attached: mmz1-190827-233116.png (1440x960, 27K)

>Grinding to get all the Elves and feeding them all to become usable

I know that will be an achievement/trophy. Getting all of them took forever.

Also I hope they fix the Elf system for Zero 1-3 because getting penalized for using perma upgrades such as extending/doubling health was retarded as shit.

Attached: Carl Flipping The Bird.jpg (800x450, 228K)

Idk, maybe.
I only liked Z1, Z4, and ZX, and never touched ZXA, so a 3/6 (maybe 4/6) makes it kinda hard to warrant buying it.

Lame, I just wanted a fucking boss fight with them. We got robbed of it in ZX by Vent/Aile showing up to go LOL ILL HOLD THEM OFF NOW GO FIGHT ALL THE BADLY VOICED BOSSES AGAIN

Prometheus was the only character with good voice acting in that whole fucking game.

Attached: 1534679449413.png (702x655, 65K)

>The antialiased text physically hurts my eyes
I cannot believe you said that while looking at the display being butchered by random distortion lines is perfectly fine for you

>fix the Elf system for Zero 3
lol what? How much more casual did you need for it to be?

And yeah if you're too shit to beat the game without a big dick maxed out health bar you dont deserve ex skills, sorry. You could get 4 free ex skills per game file anyways.

I can play the Zero series with the restored blood and original script just fine on my 3DS virtual console. I can play both ZX games with the original Japanese audio too. Anyone with a potato PC can emulate them too. Are all posts celebrating this collection made by shills? Why would anyone be excited for this?

>dude why dont you just pirate?
Okay thanks for sharing kiddo

go back and have sex

Just get one Sub-Tank and it'll carry your default HP meter through the whole game since you get two full refills out of it.

I mean, Zero 3's implementation of Cyber Elves was perfect since it allowed you to use them all temporarily in the Cyberworld and not murder your rank.
The Satellite Elves also allow you to not sacrifice rank to upgrade Zero's abilities and could be changed mid mission for different abilities.
Keep in mind, this is a game series where you don't even need to use all the upgrades to win and most of them are one time stage nukes that effectively make stages baby mode.
There were also Cyber Elves that straight up gave you A Rank in Zero 2 and 3 which lets you get 4 EX Skills for free if you really wanted them.
I honestly don't see the problem with Cyber Elves in 3 or 2.

Chance to support Megaman and show Capcom that interest in the franchise exists.

Do robots have robot wombs?

>I know that will be an achievement/trophy. Getting all of them took forever.

Yeah that's gonna be the biggest fuck you to the players ever.

Turns out the CRT filter perfectly hides the stupid ass antialiasing artifacts and the graphics don't end up looking all smudged as a result of the filter (worked OK for MMBN but not for MMZ). The ideal solution for me is actually to patch the game's font with a no antialiased font version. All I had to do was decrease the distance between scanlines and they look almost unnoticeable.

Attached: mmz1-190827-234105.png (1440x960, 1.12M)

Anybody who uses Cyberspace for any reason except fighting Phantom is a pussy.

Aile and Ashe are humans you fucking nigger

Think we can switch to the JP audio in Advent?

I'll kill myself if I have to hear "It'sover" every fucking charge shot

Likely not without playing the whole game in Japanese.

While I agree, it is incredibly cathartic to see all of the Cyber Elves I collected upgrade Zero to maximum power.
It's just really fun to plow through stages, though I admit I don't use Cyberspace until that fight or after I've gotten all EX Skills on one of the files.

your hated of that text is very disturbing

>hating that booty

Please, for the love of god, stop posting that tripe

>All I had to do was decrease the distance between scanlines and they look almost unnoticeable
No they fucking dont those scanlines are fucking cancer

stop posting anytime

You shouldn't even need Cyber-Elves to begin with in any of the Zero games. At most, you just need one to give you a Sub-Tank in Z1 since you don't get any freebies like in the sequels.

I still love his BURN! line in ZXA. I think the jp VA was just special for that line...

>Also I hope they fix
HAHA not happening
The ice time guy was almost good but a little too hammy, that's it though. Prom, Albert, model A, the ninja guy with model P, Grey, and sort of Ashe were all tolerable compared to the rest.

Attached: snowman.jpg (514x256, 105K)

Model P was good for his nutty little laugh he did if he killed you.

You're a few legacy collections behind for this unvirtue signaling.
This, but unironically this as well. The cybersoace intro with all the elves appearing is peak lowkey anime.

>another megaman collection
Seriously?
I dont need it, I already emulate the games.

Yes, and?

This one looks far better than everything else posted.

Attached: 75672060_p0.jpg (640x640, 327K)

It's your lack of hatred over that text that's disturbing really. Antialiased is resolution dependent and looks like pure shit when scaled up. You all say you like crisp pixels so you have no business defending that garbage font.

Attached: img.png (740x305, 47K)

uh full image?

You seem frustrated.

Attached: mmz1-190827-233658.png (1440x960, 968K)

Yea Forums's megaman threads are shit. It's all full of network zx whatever zoomer garbage.

Attached: 1285385666280.jpg (396x360, 26K)

Based and MM2pilled

Anyone would be frustrated when their eyes are bleeding

I like crisp pixels. I do NOT like lines screwing up my display
If you truly think that filter looks better than the normal unfiltered display, you unironically need to get your eyes checked

>I like crisp pixels.
>defends these pure shit fonts

Yeah nah.

Attached: mmbn2-190828-000106.png (1440x960, 21K)

>Filter puts distortion lines all over the display
>uuuuhhhh BUT THE FONT! THE FOOOOOONNNNNTTTT!!!!!
Autism of this caliber is quite rare, even for Yea Forums

>Oh hey Prometeus and Pandora dat...
>lol no Albert gets them

Fuck you.

Attached: 1548046506969.jpg (319x316, 36K)

Depends...
I already own them on DS, but being able to play them on the big screen would be nice.
I don't want those """""high-quality""""" filters though. Give me the raw pixels and give me integer scaling!

Attached: 1543557515425.jpg (604x604, 80K)

There's new Atlas art before this thread gets irreparably fucked

Attached: 1539265308823.jpg (1500x2142, 251K)

Why are Zero fans so autistic? Nobody complained about the screen filters in the classic or X collections

>actually noticing the scan lines

Maybe you're the autist. I think MMBN actually looks better with the so called lookin' good filters than with the CRT filters. It completely gets rid of the antialiasing (doesn't happen on MMZ) and the graphics don't look too bad either.

Attached: mmbn2-190828-000307.png (1440x960, 457K)

Filter fags have been ruining emulation threads for well over a decade.

>Nobody complained about filters
Because everybody agreed that the filters were dogshit, retard

>decensor patche
woah what?
Theres a decensor patch for these games??

Is there a version of mega man 10 without the tacky borders on the side? 9 never had that shit, why do it to 10?

That looks terrible.

>so sure I'd get them by beating Albert since he had them
>cleared 3 files like for model X in ZX in vain hope
God why

Attached: 3~166.jpg (720x540, 157K)

>Not noticing the scan lines
M8 everybody in the thread noticed them. Your eyes must be failing you
Seriously. Those lines are really irritating and inflict physical pain on the eyes. And all the examples of other bad filters will simply never change this fact

>final boss battle is at Elysium

Attached: hope rides.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Yes.

romhacking.net/hacks/3723/
romhacking.net/hacks/3738/
romhacking.net/hacks/3741/
romhacking.net/hacks/4228/

Terrible is having to put up with this disgusting text. I'll take literally any filter over that.

Attached: mmbn2-190828-001139.png (1440x960, 25K)

it finally happened, the switch is now a handheld console where i can play almost every mega man game from 1 to ZXadvent

honestly i wouldn't mind hacking my switch just to have a nice emulator for mega man and bass, the game boy games and command mission, but who knows everything is possible now, capcom could find a way to make one last collection

Attached: zero2.jpg (728x1000, 121K)

>Id rather my display be full of distortion lines because it makes the letters so sharp and pretty!
Oh my fucking god, this guy

Watch Legends happen next.

That text looks better than your filtered text and doesn't ruin the entire rest of the game. No one else gives a fuck about the text. Your cancer filter smears vaseline over everything and the whole game looks like shit,

Such huge upscales should be a crime. Play it at the original resolution or only 2x you bastards.

Why are CRTfags such massive attention whores? They always come into threads specifically to show off their eye-bleedingly awful filters then get mad and defensive when they're called out.

Cubit Foxtar might be male but I would still fuck him in both forms.

I think they're adorable, clinging to their dead technologies.

Yeah you don't care so much you're shitposting over my attempt to improve the quality of the text.

I actually think CRT filter looks worse on MMBN but yeah, I'm a "CRT fag". Stop responding if you hate it so much. Post waifus instead.

Attached: mmbn2-190828-000237.png (1440x960, 1.49M)

Attached: 20190717_152948.png (84x91, 2K)

>if you don't like it post the thing that often ruins Mega Man threads
Oh you'd just love that

>the thing that often ruins Mega Man threads
Literally anything?

Only filterfags

Whatever you say. Stop replying to me if it triggers you so much. To be honest, CRT on MMBN2 triggers me too. The graphics are OK but the text is still shitty. The lookin good filter honestly looks better.

Attached: mmbn2-190828-002218.png (1440x960, 1.3M)

Oh yeah, and you dont care so much that you reply and continue to post your godawful filter and make a bigger fool of yourself

How long have you been on Yea Forums? Once a waifu dump starts, all discussion ends.

>the graphics are OK
Hardly. And the fact that you're using memewords like triggered means you're actually the one that's angry.

>All this autism over text
>Not even the quality of the display or the color distortions, but the sharpness of the fucking text

>the thing that often ruins Mega Man threads
Gay art and shota/loli shit?

>all discussion ends.
That would be a good thing in this case

I do care, retard.

I'm just copying you people, calling me "triggered" because I posted a picture.

Yes, and? I can deal with the scanlines or smudged graphics. I cannot deal with shitty scaled antialiased text

Attached: mmbn2-190804-085442.png (1440x960, 628K)

>Once a waifu dump starts, all discussion ends.
This is a myth. How many Mega Man threads have you been in?

Enough to know. It's not even restricted to Mega Man threads, so I don't know why I said that in particular.
I don't voice this opinion often, it tends to get me called out as ACfag.

>putting a CRT filter over a FUCKING GBA GAME
Why?

He's not wrong, it can either end a thread or ruin it for 100+ posts. Not just waifus, but anything the image dumper(s) have a lot of lewd pictures of.

Sharp text is somehow a bad thing now? Just admit you have shit taste.

Looks better.

Attached: mmbn2-190730-220457.png (1440x960, 382K)

This was a terrible megaman thread. Nothing but people bitching about filters, and some fag bitching about waifus. Just 15 more posts and this thread can be put out of it's misery.

Attached: no games forest.jpg (600x450, 72K)

post more aile

No.

Attached: 1544942327147.jpg (994x760, 137K)

First half was great, best MM thread I've been to in a while. The rest was okay conversation among the filter arguments.

I posted a cute girl. Is the thread ruined now?

Attached: 1562274051444.jpg (600x800, 110K)

why does that picture looked so fucked up
what photoshop effect is that

>Prometheus was the only character with good voice acting in that whole fucking game.
Wrong.
>FEEL IT
>COME ONNN!
>OH YEAH
>NOW THE CLIMAXXXX

Distortion lines and smudged colors are somehow a good thing now? Just admit you have shit taste

Attached: summer's here.png (480x1072, 15K)

God am I the only person who remembers how fun those Radical Von Awesome threads were? Does anyone else remember those?

Attached: 1546382639682.jpg (1024x778, 63K)

I want to lay over her lap while she spanks me until I cry

Whatever happened to him anyway?

>blood was censored
Weird, I was sure that they had blood.
Might have been one of the X games.

MMBN filtered by RetroArch.

>xsoft+scalefx-hybrid+level2aa

Graphics look a bit smudged but the text looks so much better.

Attached: mmbn2-190803-042902.png (1440x960, 720K)

People started gore spamming the threads so he just stopped

Well that figures.

>Graphics look a bit smudged but the text looks so much better.
that sounds horrible on paper and the text was fine..

Clearly you are not, user, because I have these pictures.

Was that before or after he got moved to Yea Forums?

Attached: go fuck yourself.png (669x1025, 195K)

The text is anything but fine

>Graphics look a bit smudged
a bit?
A BIT?

Before. Not sure why he stopped going to Yea Forums but maybe they just were too shitty to get into the threads over there.

Really wish I had saved more screencaps. I worked all day Saturdays back then and coming home to those threads was a nice way too unwind.

Attached: 1521177508895.gif (400x303, 2.04M)

I vaguely remember them. Yet another fun thing killed by shitposters (or was it the mods? both?)

Yeah. For some reason it's not as bad in MMBN. The smudging looks like crap on MMZ but looks alright on MMBN. The CRT filter looks fine on MMZ but looks like shit on MMBN.

I'm trying to cut back on drinking and haven't had anything today but I really want to chug a beer. Tell me what to do Mega/v/

>For some reason it's not as bad in MMBN
It looks like fucking shit.

I think Sigma is a way better villain in the way MHX looks at him, in that his driving motivation is to push reploids as far as they can go, and bullying X will give tech the kick it needs to change robots for the stronger. Also he just fucks with things for shits and giggles, not because he has a specific end goal in mind aside from "FUCK HUMANS LOL."

Drink and play Command Mission

Attached: mmbn2-190803-053348.png (1440x960, 563K)

>Filterautist cant discern sarcasm
No surprise there

Hey I didn't know there was an animated version

Attached: no games dumpster 1.jpg (320x722, 53K)

Agreed, Sigma in MHX was more compelling. Plus seeing him interact with angsty Vile was great.

After that its just virus city.

Fucking watercolour looks better than this garbage and if your eyes werent so far up your ass, you'd see it too

Oh it wasn't lost on me. Just didn't feel like shitposting back.

Attached: mmbn2-190803-084939.png (1440x960, 534K)

And emulate it with free look

Attached: GXRE08-6.png (1920x1104, 1.06M)

>Didnt feel like shitposting back
As if more screenshots of your vomit-inducing filters have any better value

That's literally what complaining means dumbass

Hey if you wanted more screenshots all you had to do was ask

Attached: mmbn2-190804-064946.png (1440x960, 422K)

>at 500+ posts
are you dumb

Attached: mmbn2-190804-085410.png (1440x960, 655K)

Credit where it's due, kudos for singlehandedly killing the thread
Now do the world a favor and kill yourself as well

Based hypocrite

Attached: mmbn2-190804-073133.png (1440x960, 271K)

He's trolling you fucking retard. He keeps posting more obviously terrible screenshots because you keep responding.