**CRINGE**

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iCn14KLCerY

**CRINGE**

what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 3443ccwow.jpg (1200x640, 96K)

I don't know but every day I wish I would finally turn into a cute herm bunny and spread the bunny virus turning everyone into cute herm bunnies.

Attached: 1552293650718.png (734x804, 858K)

Very comfortable. Reminds me of the 90s.

STOP THIS YOU ENTITLED GAMERS

Attached: drone.png (397x297, 227K)

Good popst bro pops

Relatable

Same

Seems reasonably well done for what they're advertising. Can't exactly entice people by showing gameplay, you have to appeal to their feelings of nostalgia and camaraderie, which this does pretty well.

All advertising is cringy on some level, this is tolerable. At least they didn't include Asmongold.

Girls can't be cute. At least turn me into a cute bunny boy instead.

> they didn't include Asmongold
Soddapoppin is in

And if you're turning everyone into """cute"""" herm bunnies, give me at least one cute boy boyfriend

Bunnies aren't even very cute to begin with, I want either a werewolf, dragon, or goat boyfriend

You're getting turned into a herm bunny and you'll like it.

This appeals exactly to the type of cringe human being that would pay a sub fee in 2019 for classic

No, I'll sew my vagina shut, cut off my tits, and I will have my vengeance by cutting down as many herm bunnies as I can for taking cute boys away from me

>make fetish post for no reason
>5 replies
huh okay
Okay then all males over 40 are turned into bara werewolves okay?

Attached: 1560117941228.jpg (720x960, 99K)

They said and you'll like it.

This is pretty much as good as 'gaming' media gets. Gaming itself is just an entirely cringe hobby, so the only way to avoid that is by either being self-deprecating, trying to not be serious, ironic or self-aware.

Think of what WoW is. A bunch of people on computers pretending to be orcs and elves and fighting lil dragons and snake niggers n shit. How to do portray something that cringe as not being what it is?

>**CRINGE**
How many miles of dick do you think OP sucked? Two? Three?

I know, but Sodapoppin is pretty based and he doesn't draw attention to himself in it. If you didn't know who he was, you wouldn't have noticed that he's one of the famous people in the video.

I want Matthew Mercer to fuck me so bad.

That's pretty cool but worthless if I'm not a cute furry twink... I could fawn over them from a distance I guess

But I wouldn't like it

dense ass motherfucker

user just accept you cute bunny body

Attached: bunnification.png (401x274, 41K)