After his up b. sorta like how peach floats

after his up b. sorta like how peach floats

Attached: IMG_5924.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

What does the rainbow jellybean do?

What an ugly model

What is his up b though?

Why did you make a new thread instead of posting in the previous thread you made

the CSS

Attached: IMG_5923.jpg (2448x3264, 1.05M)

Holy fuck, i never knew i wanted this.

show box, nigger

Who even are these guys?

I will post almost every photo in this thread. get ready

Attached: IMG_5920.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

Looks terrible but I appreciate the attempt

Obviously fake. A for character choice, D for actual pictures.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

A boy has a dream, Why don't you mod him into smash yourself?

whos that in the picture?

10 tracks.

Attached: IMG_5940.jpg (3264x2448, 737K)

The fuck are these shitty models, looking about on Par with smash 3DS

video or get out

Only 10 tracks? ONLY 2 REMIXES

>he doesn't know

Show alt colors.

kinda cool jelly bean system though.

Attached: IMG_5929.jpg (3264x2448, 1.07M)

The black border around the characters just makes it all fake.

Try harder.

these are not my photos. anything you have seen, is what I have seen. I don't have this dlc

I think this may be the last one

Attached: IMG_5947.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

they're not blurry enough

Nice mod. Now show video. Not just any video. DIRECT CAPTURE. Any blurry footage will inevitably disprove your leak.

How’s it going everyoooooone, chris here and welcome back to another Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Leak discussion video! In today’s video we are ACTUALLY going to take a look at a leak that claims to know (insert whatever you want here because I’m trash) however, as always and I can’t stress this enough, we have NO IDEA if this leak is true or not so make sure you guys take it with a grain of salt and realize that I’m talking about this just for fun. You can find a link to the original post in the right down description below and now with that out of the way I have to tell you where this leak came from. SO GUYS the leak we are going to be taking a look at today was sent into me by one of my subscribers on my discord server and it is a text post leak that comes from (insert place) however guys, before we go ahead and take a look at that leak, I do have to remind you that once we hit 20,000 subscribers we are going to be doing another LAXCHRIS OFFICIAL Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament in which I give away a gift card to the winner of the tournament. It is going to be 100% free to enter all you guys gotta do is subscribe to the channel, hit that like notification bell, and also join the discord, there will be a link to it in the description right down below. And now guys, with all that out of the way let’s go head a take a look at the brand new leak. SO GUYS, like I said this leak comes from (insert place) and it is titled (name). It starts by saying....

Reminder that a picture of erdrick was leaked before the direct. Somone get it.

you mean the one that wasn't real?

Attached: fake.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

holy fucking shit thats based

Projared died for this

>doesnt know who
newfag detected

Attached: 0EF3DBA3-A95F-4D92-87B8-E7B836FAF556.jpg (767x730, 70K)

agnesfag is back at it

I'd love this to be true, only for the rosterfag zoomers to bitch and moan about how "irrelevant" and "literal who" this character is before whining about Reimu or some shit.

WHO IS THIS IRRELEVANT LITERAL WHO!?!

A solid effort user, good job with this fake all around.

bump

sounds like you guys don't know either

Attached: 38dt5b.jpg (900x900, 76K)

jesus user put some effort into your fakes

Attached: c'mon.png (1418x504, 667K)