More pictures are coming

More pictures are coming,

Attached: rI17.jpg (3264x2448, 860K)

But that's not a girl

Shut the fuck up waifufag the leak is fake and your an absolute retard thinking it's real

So fake. Laxchris is coming

Really based

that is a really cheap looking model, even for smash

Shit is faker than Santa Claus

Shame that this is fake, Boy & Blob would actually be a pretty cool retro/wtf character

LITERALLY
AND I MEAN FUCKING LITERALLY
NO EXAGGERATION WHAT SO EVER
FUCKING WHO

He always looked like he was part of the Mother series.

the ketchup beans

how the fuck do you now know boy

A more recognizable character than Reimu

What? Santa Claus is real though. He brings me presents every year.

>More pictures are coming,

Attached: doubt.jpg (414x574, 42K)

find me one zoomer who recognizes that character

they're all in this thread

Reimu's games are released in the states now and she actually gets official licensed merchandise. If anything she's more recognizable now then ever.

not the fucking shrine whore i mean the kid

uhhh

Old forgotten NES game remade into an old forgotten Wii game

I hope his taunt is to hug the blob

She also has more hentai than any non pokemon video game character

Why are people so deadset on it being a girl?
Is it because the overwatch caseits just a port got leaked so people are sure its a female just for vague speculation?

No, they believe some random japanese twitter post claiming the next character is female

ah so more pointless speculation, thanks for clearing that up

No one cares about smash.

How’s it going everyoooooone, chris here and welcome back to another Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Leak discussion video! In today’s video we are ACTUALLY going to take a look at a leak that claims to know (insert whatever you want here because I’m trash) however, as always and I can’t stress this enough, we have NO IDEA if this leak is true or not so make sure you guys take it with a grain of salt and realize that I’m talking about this just for fun. You can find a link to the original post in the right down description below and now with that out of the way I have to tell you where this leak came from. SO GUYS the leak we are going to be taking a look at today was sent into me by one of my subscribers on my discord server and it is a text post leak that comes from (insert place) however guys, before we go ahead and take a look at that leak, I do have to remind you that once we hit 20,000 subscribers we are going to be doing another LAXCHRIS OFFICIAL Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament in which I give away a gift card to the winner of the tournament. It is going to be 100% free to enter all you guys gotta do is subscribe to the channel, hit that like notification bell, and also join the discord, there will be a link to it in the description right down below. And now guys, with all that out of the way let’s go head a take a look at the brand new leak. SO GUYS, like I said this leak comes from (insert place) and it is titled (name). It starts by saying....

Fucking dammit I read this in some overenthusiastic zoomer's voice

Actually very cool concept for a character that is still fake and gay

bump

Fake and gay, why would they include some literal who like shulk over Geno, try harder next time.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME BOY'S GENDER?!