DMC5 has four years of development

>DMC5 has four years of development
>one year of hype leading up to release
>BTFO by Platinum Games announcing a game nonchalantly the same year it releases

Attached: AC.jpg (1080x1080, 427K)

>apple has four years of development
>one year of hype leading up to release
>BTFO by Platinum Games announcing a orange nonchalantly the same year it releases

Apple is an apt comparison to DMC given how much of a rehash the series is

Attached: 1474306276469.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Why is this Astral Chain poster starting every thread with shitting on DMC5? We can enjoy good beat-em-ups, regardless of the console.

>We can enjoy good beat-em-ups
You seem to have mispelled "Character Action Games"

I'm old and not Japanese.

Because weebs have to be passive aggressive shitbags to try and convince everyone their games are worth anything.

iToddlers btfo

Well DMC5 is shit and no amount of retards and marketers shilling on Yea Forums can change that.

isn't this supposed to be an RPG?

It's the guy who failed to start shit between DMC5 and other fanbases trying again with a new fanbase because DMC5 really hurts his ass for some weird reason. If you see several posts or the entire thread deleted, you'll know it was him samefagging like he usually does.

dmc5 is exclusively not on switch, so the nintendo discord must shitpost against it.

PS4 BTFO!

If you like video games you should stick to plebbit or something. Yea Forums is only for shitposting and platform wars

does this have co-op?

You're mentally ill. You already photoshopped metacritic score of DMC5 by 1 to make it worse than said game in last thread and the mods deleted your thread.

Half assed co op yes

Any SPoilers yet?

the ass is good

>>BTFO by Platinum Games announcing a game nonchalantly the same year it releases
Why are people pretending this game will be good?

Switch games are always grossly overrated, even the 6/10s get 8s. It's the hype of being the only new console and the fanboy sites boosting scores.

>Damage numbers
>30 FPS with dips
>720p and less with res scaling
>Joycon drifting and shit controls

No thanks, even though I can get the game for free. Stop pretending people care about this game.

>food analogy

>he could only parrot 4 platitudes
snoyggers on suicide watch

>everyone I dont like is the same person!
You sound like the schizo here

Well I haven't played it, but I imagine another mediocre platinum titles.

>snoyggers on suicide watch
Why are you faggots so keen on making yourself into victims? It's pathetic and you are quickly making Switch fanboys the worst fanbase on this board. You dont have to own a Playstation console to think the Switch is shit.

You're the only one literally obsessed about DMC5 here.

There's some obsessed poster trying to start shit between DMC5 and any other action game, AC is just the newest game.

Seek help, dude